Chapter Five

Xander had placed the laundry in the washing machine and returned to the kitchen to prep the next day's meals

Xander had placed the laundry in the washing machine and returned to the kitchen to prep the next day's meals. Although the laundry room was next to the conference room, it was quiet and wouldn't distract me when the room was in use.

The moon sat high in the sky, prompting Dad to go off to La La Land for the night and me to retreat to the lonely stark white room. But this time wouldn't be so lonely as Austin wanted to meet up once I had free time. 

Although Xander only played the piano only a couple of times so far, each time before noon, I couldn't keep from wondering if he were to put fingers to keys again tomorrow. I even took my phone out to set a reminder just in case something else caught my attention at that time and I might forget.

As soon as I pulled the phone from my pocket, Austin's text caught my attention.

"You free yet?"

"I'm ready," I replied, and arranged the box of tissues and bottle of lube on the desk behind the computer. With a couple of taps on the computer keys, the white room transformed into a cozy room within a remote cabin in the snowy forests.

The light from the crackling fireplace lit the room in an orange-yellow ambience. The snow fell onto the pine trees outside the window on the opposite side of the room that had been dressed in a dusty brown curtain that stretched from the ceiling to the floor. The brown matched the wooden logs that made up the walls of the cabin.

The chair across from me remained empty. And as I waited for Austin, I imagined Xander filling the vacant seat. I allowed the image of Xander to be completely naked, imagining the glow of the fireplace flames to glisten off his flawless skin.

I imagined him lounging back in the seat comfortably, muscular thighs agape, the thickness of his heavy cock draped along his inner thigh as it slowly awakens to its full potential. 

Austin appeared, replacing my imaginary Xander. But before disappointment could set in, my desire only heightened at the true view before me.

Austin relaxed in the chair in a similar position to the one I had imagined. Although he wore a pair of loose sweatpants, they were pulled down to his thighs, exposing his erect cock that he quickly took in his palm.

I massaged my neck with my own hand to prevent it from grabbing my own cock, as I wanted to savor the moment, afraid of erupting too soon if I touched it.

The light from the fire casted shadows that highlighted Austin's striking jawline. I instantly wondered what the slope of his neck felt like on my lips.

"Touch it," he ordered, nodding to my lap.

"Sshh." I pressed my finger to my lips, hoping we didn't take ourselves out of the moment of our lurid fantasy by speaking. I didn't want anything to remind me that for the dozenth time I was about to get off with my best friend who told bad jokes and got a good laugh from farting in conferences even though no one would never smell it.