The Lost Tribrid: The Darknes...

By TinkaBabyy

This is book four of The Lost Tribrid series. Previous books to read: 1. The Lost Tribrid 2. The Lost Tribri... More

Family Tree
1. Ryan
2. Sossi
3. Trevon
4. Travion
5. Ryder & Harmoni
6. Eli's
7. Human First Day
8. Back to Rebels Home
9. Izaiah and Atlas
10. Chyna
11. Meet Camilla
12. Best Friends
13. Don't start what you can't Finish
14. Vampire
15. Corrupted Blood Mate Bond
16. Quincy Hayes
17. Ruined Already
18. Giovanni
19. Watch your words
20. My mind is NOT Mine
21. How happier can a 14-year-old get
22. Big Confidence
23. Problems & more problems
24. Lucien
25. Legacy
26. Get Out of My Head
28. Resistance is a no
29. Hanging with you
30. The past has come back
31. Pouring my heart out
32. Did a 360
33. Violence isn't the answer
34. First time in forever
35. Ms. Superior
36. Darkness Within Me
37. Confusion
38. Not my game
39. We're Official
40. Volleyball game Gone Wrong
41. Nadia
42. Not Yet
43. A change in Me
44. Two birds with One Stone
45. I made a Choice
46. Rebels Home Invasion
47. I got you back
48. Vampire Academy
49. Werewolf Academy
50. I made a mistake
51. The Truth
52. A visit is long Overdue
53. NO!
54. Betrayal
55. Forget Me
56. My True Nature
57. I'm the Alpha
58. Our biggest Fight
59. Runaway Tribrid
60. Control
61. Aligned with the enemy
62. Beyond Fixable
63. Soon to be Mine
64. Quincy
65. You tried it
66. Because I love you
67. I'm yours
68. Let the games begin
69. I can't, but she can
70. Out of Control
71. A deal
72. A hard time
73. Problem solved
74. Pain
75. Such a tease
76. Us against them
77. New Alpha
78. Unexpected turn
79. Promises are meant to be broken
80. I can't
81. Αρπακτικό
82. Αρπακτικό ll

27. Nice to see you again

12 0 0
By TinkaBabyy

"Fuck!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Slamming her head down into the bed by a fistful of her hair, she moaned through the blankets as he forcefully and vigorously pounded inside her.

Feeling her cheeks quake and vibrate against him each time he smashed into her. When a vampire is feeling lustful, he fulfills that need. What better way to do it then with your mate?

Undergoing the feeling of reaching his climax, he held her down and released himself inside of her. Deeply exhaling, he pulled out of her and backed away. He was sweaty, and he needed time to enjoy his relief.

She began standing up straight as she too was gasping for air as he was. "What a greeting" She said sarcastically.

He didn't come to talk. When he first let himself into the house, he let her get one word in before shutting her up with his rough and aggressive kisses. She did not refuse, she obliged and they headed upstairs.

Sage has always been good at one thing. Sex of course. She keeps letting him cum inside her despite not taking birth control and he just wonders if she wants to keep having kids over and over.

He doesn't mind, he doesn't care. They're her responsibility. No number is too large for him. "So you come here to fuck me and I'm guessing you're leaving?" She predicted right. Afterwards was a bad time to complain.

Walking over to the side of the bed where his clothes were, he picked up his briefs and could sense someone's presence. People never give up do they?

"So where were you all these months? You drop by once every few months, have sex with me, then leave me with a parting gift. Oh congratulations, you're going to be daddy once again. Found out I'm having another set of twins a few weeks ago after our last encounter".

Not surprised. He would've found out a few months later when she's bigger or perhaps had the baby.

"Sounds like you're excited" He said sarcastically. Pulling on his briefs, he looked at her and she sighed in frustration. She knew what it was. Not like he hasn't come inside her hundreds of times already.

Should've taken birth control if she really cared. As for being a father, so what. A kid is a kid.

"Wow. Thank you Travion. I'll just raise our kids by myself like I did the other ones". That's such a lie. She had Corey, she had Asher and an entire pack.

Walking away from the bed, she bent down to pick her shirt up and he vamped behind her before she could pick it up. Grabbing a fist full of her hair, he yanked her head up and pulled her against him. Pressing her rear against his erection he couldn't get rid of.

"Travion let me go" She demanded in a regular but serious tone.

He wasn't listening to her. He was listening to the sound of her beating heart. He could just see the blood in her veins asking to be drained away as he stared at her flesh. What was stopping him from taking a sip?

Extracting his fangs, he sunk them into her flesh and she shrieked loudly, but that scream was replaced with soft moans as he drank from her. Her blood always tasted beyond delicious.

Squeezing her stomach, he was trying to pull her closer and she leaned her head to the side for him to have more access. During the process of drinking from her, he could feel his eyes glowing red and he was feeling lustful more than hungry.

He didn't want to kill her or drain her off too much energy. He was ready for another round. Slowly retracting his fangs, he licked the blood that was threatening to slide down her shoulder. Sucking the last drop of blood off, watching her wound heal, he vamped her against the wall with him standing in front of her.

Silence became loud as she gasped for air as she stared down at him with her eyes filled with lust as were his. A few strands of her hair were in her face and she didn't do anything to move it. He didn't either because he loved it.

As his eyes descended, he locked his eyes onto her juicy lips that were wet and moist. Waiting for him to claim them. He realized he no longer had to wait as he brutally attacked her lips and pulled his briefs down once more.

Despite knowing someone had been in the house, he managed to get two strokes in as her back slid roughly against the wall. Hearing her grunt and not moan was more powerful to him.

Yanking her hair back as he exposed her throat, he thrusted deeply inside her as his lips gravitated closer to her lips.

Just before he could capture them, they heard the door fly open and slam against the wall. Perfect timing. "Hi Sage. Goodbye Sage" Asher interrupted. Travion smirked as his head lowered against her chest.

Sage was sexually frustrated as he stopped. At first she wasn't interested in another round and now that she was, it was ruined.

"This is my house" She shot at him. Gently pushing Travion away, he pulled out from her and stood there naked with no care.

"Actually you don't have a home as this home belongs to me and my brother. You're just occupying it. Now can you put some clothes on and leave. You're a Luna anyways. You have responsibilities as I hear you're preparing for an initiation".

Initiation huh? Wonder who would want to join a pack when they can roll solo. "How did you hear about that?". Right, initiations are private. But is it really?

"Doesn't matter. Can you cover yourself please? I honestly don't want to see the sight of my brother's mate breast staring back at me". Despite saying that, the image was burned in his brain.

She has a lovely breast. Who would want to look away? Grabbing her clothes and a blanket, she wrapped it around the front of her body and exited the room with the back of her body still being exposed.

"Don't you have a mate?" Travion asked as he saw Asher's eyes peeled on the wrong thing. Now it was two things he couldn't burn from his brain. Asher looked away from Sage and glanced at Travion. Only for his jaw to clench and his eyes to avert away.

"Clothes Travion" He demanded. Now three things were burned into his brain. Sage's breasts, her ass and Travion erection. He didn't think he would even remember so vividly because it was just a second glance, but long enough for it to linger on his mind.

Not something he wanted to see at the moment.

Travion glanced down at his erection and grinned when he saw Asher looking away. He took it upon himself to pull his briefs up. Vamping back over to his clothes, he grabbed his pants and began pulling them up.

"Didn't know that was supposed to stop me from looking. After all you had sex with your brother's mate so I think looking isn't really a crime" Asher continued his conversation on the topic. This room lingered sex. He could smell hormones everywhere.

"I take it as this is another attempt to get my humanity back? Haven't seen you in a while since our last encounter. I take it as being almost drained of your life takes a while to recover from" He chuckled.

Asher sure does love scorching the earth for him and coming up with all these methods to get his humanity back. He found humor in it for a while until a few weeks ago, he just wanted to drain him dry.

And he was almost successful, but then he thought. Why kill an Alpha when he can continue to drink his blood after it replenishes? The blood of an Alpha is stronger and much tastier. A living blood bag out weights a dead one.

"Travion you haven't seen your kids in years and neither have you seen your brother who also has a family. You're missing out on their life" He informed him. It was the same old same old. Nothing he wanted to hear.

Sitting on the bed, he grabbed his shoe and unloosened the shoelaces to slide his foot in. "You're wrong. I have a relationship with my daughter. Sossi, you remember her don't you? As for Trevon, I'm going to pay him a visit right after this conversation".

Tying his second shoelace, he stood up to see him standing there, looking surprised and a bit hopeful.

"Or perhaps pay a visit to a few of his pack members who're coming back from their search. You're aware of his search party groups. The ones who've been looking for a dead demon wolf.

I doubt he'll miss them. As for me, I'll think of him as I drain them of every drop of blood they have".

And that hope left when he smiled darkly. Walking past him, he exited the room and began walking down the hall.

"What if I told you I've followed those wolves and they've actually encountered a demon wolf but escaped because he was uninterested in them?" He asked.

That's a what if situation. A what if situation that isn't true. There's no way he saw a demon wolf and there's no way this what if is true. Him and his tricks and words to try to get his humanity back is hilarious and desperate.

"I'll tell you to get clear of a demon wolf who'll take you for dinner" He turned around to face him. "Because you're my blood bag" He smiled.

Vamping up to him, he smashed him into the wall and harshly sank his fangs into his neck. Earning a scream from Asher, he erratically drained him.

Asher's scream cut off after a long two seconds and he took the pain silently.

However, Travion wanted to know something as he recalled their days together. Retracting his fangs, Asher's head began to drop but Travion held it up by slamming his head against the door.

"Answer a few questions and I'll let you go" He bargained. Asher only peered deeply into his eyes in silence. Searching for any kind of redemption.

"Do you love me Asher? Do you love me like a brother? Do you care for me like a brother? Am I even a brother to you?" He questioned him. Wheezing, his body began to slide but Travion pressed against him to keep him still.

"Tick tock Asher" He reminded him. Asher was taking advantage of this time to try getting him to realize what he was doing. Wanting him to stop by himself and his own will.

Travion wasn't going to wait forever, and an answer was given by his silence. Continuing his meal, he sunk his fangs inside him once more. Drained him and left just enough blood for him to survive.

Throwing him to the ground, he vamped off into the forest in search of that searching party group.

"Get in contact with him when you land. Stay together and report back anything you find" He instructed. The leader of the group nodded his head and he sent them on their way. Trevon had received confirmation yesterday that there was no luck in Bahia.

They will be back today and should be soon. As for this group, they're going to Goiás to search and look around. This is a huge world and he hasn't even covered the entire country yet. It's been a decade and they're still searching in Brazil.

He could be moving everywhere. Maybe to places they've already checked. This is stressful. He wishes they had some sort of bond for him to find him. Until then, he's stuck sending out half his pack members to go searching in the entire world.

"Trevon, when will you let this go? It's been fifteen years. If he's out there, you won't find him but I can guarantee you he is not alive. You know this and yet you keep sending out our pack members to search for a wolf that can possibly kill them.

What happens if they don't come back?" Lumi asked him. She's saying their pack and yet she's not even a part of his pack. Just his mate. Neither is she his Luna. Chloe is.

And what does she think the point of this is? Of course, they won't come back if they find them and he kills them. If they don't come back, he knows why and that's where he will personally look for himself. A few members sacrificed to find his father is fine with him.

Besides, she shouldn't even be speaking to him. Not after what she did yesterday.

"Lumi you can stop speaking as if your opinion matters. I haven't listened to you for years and after what you did yesterday, I won't be listening to you at all" He informed her.

"Trevon, how many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry. I was just trying to be a cool mom you know? You and Chloe are always up and down the kids' backs, I don't want to be a bad cop like you two" She explained herself. A bad cop? Really?

"So setting your kid straight is being a bad cop?". Yesterday Tyler stuck into the house and he wasn't even home at the time. It was three in the morning and he was sneaking through the front door.

Lumi caught him and told him it'll be their secret and she'll keep it between them if he promises not to do it again. Trevon wasn't that far away from the house, but he heard all of it and even saw him sneaking into the house.

He checked her about it and he was angry at her. That's how she parents? Trevon didn't let him go to sleep at all yesterday. He wanted to sneak into the house at three o'clock in the morning, he's going to stay up for the rest of the time.

If he had gone to sleep, he wouldn't have woken up. Though he was having a bad case of hangover, he still grounded him. A hangover wasn't worth coming home at three in the morning.

Trevon slept with Chloe though he was supposed to sleep with Lumi but he's still pissed at her. Not to mention more pissed she was up when he left the house and had no idea he even left.

She's a pregnant wolf. Her senses are heightened. How didn't she hear him? He went through Tyler's phone to see if anyone was in his pack that went with him. No doubt his two idiotic friends Tyler and Jeremiah.

He had a talk with their parents but they were already in trouble and had a few words to say about Tyler. He thought they were friends but the other Tyler was clear he wanted nothing to do with him.

He wanted to get Tyler in trouble more and showed him all these videos trending on the Supernatural app. He didn't even recognize his own son. He always knew he was a people pleaser, but he seemed to be pleasing himself.

Making out with a female who's two years older than him. He knew who she was. Halle Anderson was a troublemaker and was held back because of her lack of time spent in class and more being at home because she was suspended a lot.

He pieced it together on his own. They were at a party held by Jason who's Tyler's brother. He's eighteen, he can't stop him from throwing a party but as his Alpha he can force him from staying away from his son.

No matter how much he wanted to do that, he didn't. He'll be out of school next year so Tyler will correct his mistakes when he's a sophomore.

"I'm sorry Trevon. I'll say it a thousand times if that makes you stop being mad at me and give me a foot massage" She smiled as she was so innocent.

He didn't want to cater to her because he was mad at her, but because she's pregnant and he knows her feet hurt a lot, and because Chloe can't do it, he obliged. Picking her feet up from off the couch, he sat down and placed them back on him.

Grabbing her feet, he allowed his fingers to caress her soft and smooth skin. He hardly started and she was silently moaning and smiling with her eyes closed like she just had him in her hands or something.

"That feels good". What will feel good is if he didn't have so much on his back. He has to go back and forth between his mates, run an entire pack, run a school, run his kids, run search parties. He has a lot on his plate and she's the one getting the massage.

But this was also a good thing. She's in a place where she can relax and take some sort of hard news.

"You really think he's dead?" He asked for her opinion. She says it alot because she just wants him to stop stressing but he wants to actually know her real opinion with seriousness.

"I tried hundreds of locator spells with many witches and came up with nothing. Sent out hundreds of search parties and everyone has come back with nothing. Everything I've tried gets me nothing" He explained.

His brothers aren't exactly different from each other. Travion may not be in pain or hurting because he turned his humanity off, but he knows all that pain, and guilt is building up and when his humanity turns on, he'll be the definition of pain.

He'll explode. He hardly cares for people, but he isn't a sadistic killer. He'll feel a lot of guilt for all the lives he's taken. He'll feel guilt from trying to kill his family. But he won't feel guilty for killing Jude and Royce. That he never cared about.

But he'll feel pain for becoming a vampire and losing the woman that most mattered to him.

There's Ryan who can't accept he's a Tribrid and lives in the supernatural world. He hates himself, and he misses Iris like crazy. Travion and him share that in common.

They all knew her for three years, but they lost something that he had lost. But two different losses with the exact same feeling. They lost their mother, and he lost his father. They're all shattered but not broken- not him at least.

"If you want my real opinion. Honestly I am one hundred percent positive he is dead. We all know how this demon wolf stuff works. When it's creator is dead, so will it die. You watched her die Trevon. And Trevor is nowhere to be found.

You won't find a body because he'll burn into ash. It's been years. That ash is gone and can't be located. Focus on the living and not the dead" She advised. He doesn't believe he's dead.

If he really believes that, he'll be just like Travion. He will turn his humanity off and all hope is gone.

"I've been focusing on living for fifteen years. I have five kids to prove it and I'm about to have a sixth" He reached out and touched her stomach. He gently smiled to lighten the mood. He didn't want her to worry about him. Even if she would anyways.

"Trevon, I'm not talking about us. I'm talking about Travion". Removing his hand, he set her feet down and stopped rubbing them. "I don't want to hear it" He demanded.

Trevon never forgave Travion and despite his condition, he is the cause for all of their pain and loss. He sent that letter to Augustine. He killed Nash.

Whether Augustine planned to take over their packs, they could've defeated him but he set him off by being Travion. He got his father captured and turned into a savage animal and then let Ezra, who he supposedly has control over and frightens, let him get his family captured.

Then when his actions put Jude in danger, he's quick to let him die and save Iris when he put her in that position to hand her life over to fix what he caused.

When things didn't turn out right, he got angry, killed Jude and Royce, tried killing all of his family and even after killing him, he still lives. Now he's a no-human vampire causing chaos for him and Ryder.

He killed Iris and he possibly got his father killed in the process. Everything is his fault. He doesn't care whether he was mad, whether he has no humanity, he will never forgive him. He did what he had to do to save his family and even that didn't work.

Travion is what he calls acne. Something hard to get rid of. He's someone you can't get rid of!

"I got to go" He stated in frustration. Pulling her legs up, he moved from under them and walked out of the living room with her calling his name.

"Trevon we have a problem" Chloe mind linked him.

Looking behind me, Lumi was standing there and he vamped off with her screaming his name once again. He vamped all the way to the border to see a crowd of people standing there. "Move!" He shouted from behind them.

They turned around and began spreading away creating an aisle for him to walk through. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the visual in front of him.

Vamping past the crowd, Chloe was crouching below one of the dead wolves. "All have bite marks, and all are drained of blood" Chloe reported. Like he said, a bite in the ass.

"I'm going to kill him" He stood up. "Who did this Alpha?" Someone asked from behind him. Oh he knows who did this. "You don't think Travion did this do you?" She read his mind.

Well who else did? "Couldn't it have been the Demon Alpha. This is a search party after all" The same person spoke.

"Chloe, can you go get the doctor for me?" He asked her. She nodded her head and vamped off. That person could've been right. A Demon Alpha can do this to eight wolves. But at the same time, this was a search party that was coming back after they told him they found nothing.

What if he followed them to see where they were coming from? What if he's still a savage animal with no human thoughts? He could be stuck and he needs to find him to help him.

"Coming through" He turned around to see the doctor walking down the aisle. With gloves on, she crouched down to one of the dead wolves. "Could this have been a Demon Wolf?" He asked her with a bit of hope.

She observed the wolf as she searched around the body before standing back up.

"No, these are Vampire bites created from fangs. A Demon Alpha feeds like a vampire, but only has canines which would be deeper and a little bigger. These claw marks are also from a vampire. Wolf claws are deeper and wider than vampire claws.

This was a vampire" She reported. No, not an ordinary vampire.

"Have someone clean this up. I have a brother I need to make my appearance to" He told Chloe. "Wait Tre-" his phone began to ring in his pocket.

Taking it out, he answered it since it was from Asher. "Where is he?" He asked. "He got there already?". Already? He knew and he's just now calling?

"Asher what do you mean already? He told you he would do this?" He asked for clarity.

"He was here with me a while ago. He said he was going to pay a visit to the search party group that was coming back. I would've told you sooner, but he drained me. I didn't realize it was a few hours later until now".

That's why he sounds so weak. Why does he keep trying with him? He's just going to keep getting hurt and one day, Tray will kill him. He saved him last time he was drained. He's not saving him again.

"Alright. Thanks Asher. Stay away from Travion for a while. You can't go up against him again" Trevon instructed.

"No offense, but I only told you because you helped me out when he got me the first time. We aren't brothers. I already have one and I'll stop at nothing to get through to him. You should worry about someone else. Perhaps your twin brother".

Trevon wanted to rebuttal, but he hung up the phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 12.1K 39
Werewolves are humans that can shift into wolves. Vampires are people who drinks fresh blood. Witches are humans who cast spells and magic. But what...
2.7K 103 30
Cleo thought figuring her new life out as mate to an Alpha werewolf was hard, but she's about to realize how much more complicated things can really...
186K 7K 30
Ryan is the Alpha for the Midnight Furies wolfpack and is one of the strongest Alpha's and pack. Ryan however, most of the time, let's his ego and t...
8.5K 104 28
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. ~ Four years ago, Evelyn was pushed...