Tian Mi's Leisurely Life Afte...

By jeffelyncosme

Author: 雨中柔情 / Tenderness in the Rain Classication: Rebirth Through/ Chongsheng Status: Completed Raw Links:... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-165
166-170
171-175
176-180
181-185
186-190
191-195
196-200
201-210
206-210
211-215
216-220
221-225
226-230
231-235
236-240
241-245
246-250
251-255
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-449

256-260

635 4 1
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 256

 "The third time was when I came to the city to buy shoes for my lover. At the hotel, my uncle came to look for me. We had dinner.

When was it?"

"It was four years ago, in the cornfield at home. When he sent me back, we went into the cornfield..."

"Where was the fifth and sixth time?"

"All in the same place, when my brother-in-law got married, his wife drank too much, and I stayed to help take care of her, so..."

"He only got married once, how can he have two. You lie!" The male police officer snapped.

"I don't, it's really the same place, once in the morning and once in the evening."

After listening to the crowd, some gritted their teeth at Director Jiang, such as Wang Xifeng and her family; some were shocked by Jiang's bold behavior...

" There are still a few remaining times, once I finish!"

"Three times were two years ago, at his home, at a hotel, and in a small alley. And three times a year ago, he returned to his hometown. It's time to go back and get food."

"Apart from your husband and your uncle, how many men do you have with you?"

"I... I..." Jiang Shi's face turned pale, do you know that? ?

"Speak!" Jiang Shi used to be a formidable person, but now he was interrogated like this, and he was wearing a police uniform, and he was so frightened that he shivered when he saw the tragic situation of others' public trials.

"I...I...Say, I said..."

"And the old man Li in the village, the second son of the Su family, and Lao Zhang."

"Where are they all, and how many times have they been there?"

"Old man Li was in the grove, there were two times. The second son of Su's family had five times, at his house and in the cornfield, and Lao Zhang had three times, in the grove, on the hillside and behind the pond."

"All When was it?"

"Two years ago."

"What else?"

Jiang shi shook his head: "No more!"

"Why not, who did you take the initiative last night, and who did you and your daughter talk to Jiang first? Servant...?"

Jiang Shi was stunned for a moment, looked at the male police officer in front of him with cold eyes and sternness, and opened his mouth: "The three of us are me... My daughter and brother-in-law first, then me, and finally he took my daughter and did it again on the bed."

"Your daughter said you forced her, is that true?" After the male police officer finished speaking, he was stunned. He made a slip of the tongue. It's become... but it's not easy to change my words, so I have to pretend to be stern.

"No, no... I didn't force her." Jiang shook his head: "At first, she and brother-in-law got together, but when she took off her clothes and got it up, I couldn't stop it. Then I finished, she leaned over again, and my uncle took her to the bed for a while."

"You really didn't force your daughter?"

"No, she is no longer the eldest daughter of Huang Hua, she was with the old Huang family before. The youngest son was in the woods... I hit her, I beat her hard, and she said that because she had a grudge in her heart. I asked her, she and the youngest son of the old Huang family are no longer the first time to go to the woods." Frightened by such a series of trials, Jiang Shi made it clear what she said she knew.

Everyone was dumbfounded in the hearing room, this family is really messy enough.

Wang Wei murmured in his heart that such a family really has many problems.

Zhao Nan was full of disdain. Such a person would dare to play tricks with Brother Ye. He really didn't know whether to live or die.

Ye Zexuan was also surprised. He didn't expect that if he did this casually, he would be able to reveal a lot of the bad things in this family.

The three people who confessed were successively sent down by the police to bring them for interrogation.

As soon as this person came, he interrogated them one by one. Sure enough, he asked a lot of questions, and they even explained the details clearly.

There were not only men, but also women in the hearing room. Everyone listened to this, and the expressions on their faces changed strangely.

Secretary Chen's face was serious: "Unhealthy thoughts are social cancers, and endanger public security and social stability! Even if it is for work needs, you must have a correct attitude and look at it with a critical eye. These are the end of the case. Be serious and responsible for your work."

After everyone listened, they nodded solemnly: "Correct your work attitude and take it seriously."

That's what he said, but what he was thinking in his heart is uncertain. Fortunately, the women in it are all married, and they are also accompanied by their husbands and family members. This is a large group of people... I can't say what I feel.

Even if the rest of the matter was concealed, it had nothing to do with the case, so the Jiang family was taken away, and the person in charge of recording sorted out the book, and the four of them left the interrogation room together.

In the hearing room, Secretary Chen said to the crowd, "I asked you to come here because this happened last night. I believe you heard it clearly just now.

" It's your family's business, but Comrade Wang Xifeng wants to divorce Jiang Gan, we agree with the organization, and because he has made a big mistake, although it is a peaceful age, the new society will not be easily shot. People, but such a big mistake is really bad. I saw a lot of people yesterday, and it has a great impact. The organization decided to confiscate Jiang's property deposit and give Comrade Wang Xifeng compensation."

"Officer Jiang will be expelled from today, the job will not be retained, and the household registration will be distributed back to your hometown. We have already arranged the relevant matters, and you can take the person away after you sign. As for how to educate people to bring them back , that's your family's business, but it's best to handle it well, and everyone has taught it, if it spreads out and smears the face of Qingzhou City, then you are all sinners."

Secretary Chen said very seriously, However, if this incident happened a few years ago, it would have already been hung up shoes, paraded on the street, and put on trial. extremely repressed.

Wang Xifeng originally wanted to divorce Jiang Sergeant, but this matter is so big, she is a victim, now that she has compensation, she is somewhat comforted. he. At the beginning, how much Wang Xifeng was afraid of Director Jiang's divorce because she couldn't conceive, but now she dislikes Director Jiang so much, and she is particularly disgusted.

"Director Zhang, then our family Xifeng..." Wang Xifeng's father said.

"We all know that Comrade Wang is a victim. She can live in the house she shared before. After she gets married, she can live in the man's house or in the compound," Director Zhang said.

This result is already the best. Divorced women have a hard time these days. The leaders of the municipal party committee have spoken, and their daughter is a victim. Naturally, it is different. Even if they remarry, they can choose a better family.

The three of the Wang family had nothing to say, and since that was the case, they naturally nodded and thanked them.

If Jiang's maiden family was angry at first, they were embarrassed to speak later. Opening his mouth, Jiang's parents, who didn't know what to say, glanced at the eldest son and motioned him to deal with it.

Jiang's elder brother was silent for a while, then said, "We believe in the organization's handling, we have no opinion."

Where does their family have any opinion? In this case, it is clear that there is a problem with the younger sister, otherwise they can confidently seek trouble with the Jiang family. , Now, it's all half a catty, and no one can tell who.

Now I just hope that these things won't be spread out, and that it won't affect the family's descendants in marrying wives.

On the other side, the Jiang family signed a pile of documents sent in by two male police officers, what kind of property transfer authorization, handling certificates on their behalf, and family consent certificates... No matter how angry they were at this time, they wanted to kill those three people. In the Public Security Bureau, we have to do things well and bring people back.

Jiang, who was locked up, heard that Wang Xifeng just divorced him and compensated her for the property deposit. Although it hurts because he has more than 200 yuan in deposit, but thinking that she did not pursue anything else, he finally signed the divorce consent. .

Soon, Wang Xifeng's family went to the marriage registration office to go through the divorce procedures with the divorce consent and the agency certificate. After the meeting last night, this side naturally received a notice, so when I received Wang Xifeng's investigation and came to go through the divorce procedures, I took the agent's certificate. Although the other party was not there, it was quickly handled. Special cases, special handling!

After tossing for a day, Secretary Chen and his party left.

Only the Jiang family and the Jiang family's family were left, waiting to take the three home.

On the way home, everyone was silent, and the panic, apprehension, and unease on the faces of Jiang, Xiao Jiang, and Jiang's three... All kinds of expressions jumped on their faces.

It's not that Secretary Jiang never thought about leaving, but he is now penniless, and his household registration has been assigned back to his hometown, so he can't survive outside. Going home, maybe, maybe the family will forgive him, after all... After all, their blood is thicker than water.

After Jiang's family went back, they dispersed.

After all, these things are big scandals, and everyone is naturally silent. No one would take the initiative to announce it, not even the other two daughters-in-law of the Jiang family. After all, they are already married and have children, so they have to help cover up one or two, or their own children might get a lot of scorn in the future.

However, in this way, the men of the Jiang family not only took a closer look at their wives, but also treated them a lot better.

After all, the Jiang family had given birth to several children in the Jiang family. Among them, there were three boys, and they all belonged to the Jiang family. There was nothing to do all night, and after waking up the next day and having a dull breakfast, the youngest son of the old Huang family came over to propose marriage. This is Xiaojiang, and the Jiang family agreed without saying a word.

Because the old Huang family knew that the youngest son had already had a relationship with the Jiang family girl, and was called to the Municipal Public Security Bureau for questioning, this time he was worried about being criticized, and the Jiang family girl was indeed given for the first time. For the son of his own son, in order not to be arrested, and the younger son really likes the Jiang family girl, he went to the Jiang family to propose a marriage.

Chapter 257 Development

What happened to the three of the Jiang family last night has not been reported yet, so naturally the Huang family is not clear. So happily prepare for marriage. Xiaojiang didn't dare to say anything else at this meeting. It would be fine to marry her. At least the youngest son of the Huang family really cherished her. No matter whether he had any contact with the family in the future, he would not come back if he had any business or nothing.

Xiaojiang was afraid, and she knew that the matter had been discovered when she saw her family members with gloomy faces waiting to lead them home from the prison.

When she was getting married at home for the past two days, Xiaojiang was very careful, and she didn't even dare to eat more food. It was not until she was picked up by her new husband that Xiao Jiang secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Her parents' house and her husband's house are far apart, so she won't come back if there is nothing else.

Xiao Jiang can get married quickly, and it's not easy for Jiang to be out of sight. The three brothers have already separated, and no one is willing to live with him now. The second brother and the third brother stared at him like a thief as long as they saw him. The two sisters-in-law and the place where he was there would not stay at home if they were killed, and would rather go back to their parents' house to live. Although the eldest brother has a place for him to live, the whole family knows that he has such a relationship with his eldest sister-in-law, so how can it be good to see him.

In the past, if Jiang Shi said that she was pressing her husband all the time, now she doesn't even dare to put a fart at home. Her parents' family has completely stopped contacting, and she is ashamed. If her husband kicked her out too, she would have no way to live. Every day at home, I carefully serve the young and old, and when I see her husband frowning in dissatisfaction, I am terrified. Jiang Shi knew that if it weren't for the fact that she had so many children, her husband would have driven her out long ago.

Jiang Shi and Jiang Guan had a hard time, and in only half a month, the two of them lost more than ten kilograms. Jiang's family is okay, because she gave birth to a child before, and her body has grown fat. It's okay to lose weight. Officer Jiang was not considered to be strong at first. With this kind of mental torture, it is natural that a thin person has no energy at all.

When Jiang Guan went to his second brother's house, he happened to meet his second brother's absence, and the second sister-in-law hid behind the two children in shock. Second brother Jiang was heartbroken. On this day, taking advantage of Jiang's absence, he discussed it with the two older brothers.

A few days later, Officer Jiang got up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet, just when the light bulb was broken, he hit the back of his head when he fell, and died. When the Jiang family found out when they got up, he was all stiff.

The summer didn't stop for a long time, so it was naturally buried in a hurry.

When Xiao Jiang heard the news, her face turned pale. Her husband thought it was because of the death of her family, and she felt sad, and comforted her well. Although the newlyweds cannot go home for the funeral, if Xiao Jiang insists, he is willing.

"If you really want to go back, I can go back with you."

Xiaojiang shook his head stiffly: "No, the newlyweds can't go to the funeral, for fear of collision. I still don't go back, everyone can understand. I want to be good. I'll give birth to a son for you." She knew in her heart that if her husband hadn't proposed marriage, she would have married her for whatever reason, and maybe she might have been the 'accident'.

Xiao Jiang's words made her husband happy for a while, and the mother-in-law who heard it passing by was also somewhat satisfied. Originally, she didn't like this daughter-in-law, but if it wasn't for the circumstances, she wouldn't agree to enter the door. Now that she is so sensible, after thinking about it, she is still well-behaved since she was married, so she will no longer embarrass her. .

Xiaojiang was determined to have a good life with her husband, but fortunately he was kind to her. Although he was a little worse, he was kind to her, and she was satisfied now.

Jiang's death made Jiangshi fearful all day long, but she had nowhere to go. When she returned to her mother's house, she wouldn't let her in at all, and she was afraid that the trouble would be fierce, and it would be even more difficult to clean up when things broke out, so she had to rush back to her husband's house in a dreadful manner.

For half a month of careful life, Jiang Shi found that although her husband stared at her fiercely every time, he was not willing to start. Knowing that it is for the sake of the children, Jiang's family is nearly fifty, but this will not dare to be lazy at all, work diligently every day, and serve the family more attentively.

She doesn't want her husband to forgive her now, but only asks him to look at the child's sake and not start with her, and she is satisfied.

After the funeral of Director Jiang, the Jiang family completely quieted down. In addition to daily work, there is no laughter or laughter. Fortunately, everyone is living their own lives, and not many people have noticed this, plus the Jiang family has just left, so it is normal that there is no smile.

After all, the eldest of the Jiang family didn't do anything to the Jiang family, but he didn't touch the Jiang family. Half a year later, the Jiang family's boss would rather secretly communicate with the widows in the village than share the bed with the Jiang family.

Even if the two sleep in another room at night, one is on the bed and the other is on the floor. Naturally, it was Jiang shi who laid the floor.

It's not that Jiang Shi didn't know that her husband was outside, but she could only pretend she didn't know. It was her fault originally. Now that she can live in such a quiet way, she doesn't ask for anything else.

The day after Jiang's burial, Ye Zexuan knew.

It was Zhao Nan who went back to the house, only to find out after hearing other people talking about it. He went around there and found that it was really a funeral. Zhao Nan listened to the 'accidents' of Jiang's neighbors talking about it, and told Officer Jiang It's a pity, I laughed in my heart.

Where is this accident? The Jiang family is indeed cruel enough. It is estimated that such a thing was caused by the three elder brothers of the Jiang family. Otherwise, why would it happen... But Zhao Nan would not come to this matter.

Even if many people knew about Jiang's death, they would not take the initiative to investigate. When Secretary Chen heard it, he sighed, shook his head, and said nothing.

After Ye Zexuan heard Zhao Nan's words, he was surprised: "Are you sure?"

"Brother Ye, sure. I went there for a spin, and I heard that the back of his head was bloody." Zhao Nan nodded.

After listening to Wang Wei, he said, "It's really cruel."

"It was also provoked by that person himself." Zhao Nan said disdainfully.

Wang Wei nodded, no one could bear to change this matter: "It's in front of my eyes every day, and it took more than half a month to do it. This patience is also very good.

" The expressions, at least I can tell, they are just pretending." Zhao Nan said, "But that woman, Xiao Jiang, quickly married the youngest son of the Huang family, the one with the beginning and the end. I heard that. The Huang family took the initiative to propose marriage. After the youngest son of the Huang family returned from our public security bureau, he came to the Jiang family to propose marriage the next day. Three days after the marriage proposal, Xiao Jiang married."

"That's a good thing to hide. " Ye Zexuan said.

"Brother Ye, you don't know, I heard that the youngest son of the Huang family treats Xiaojiang very well, but he is not very good, but Xiaojiang still has a place to live, otherwise he will stay at home, I know what kind of person I will marry casually." Zhao Nan sneered.

Wang Wei rolled his eyes at Zhao Nan: "Do you feel bad?"

"What's the matter with me, I won't talk to you next time, I'll tell Brother Ye alone." Zhao Nan muttered dissatisfied.

"Don't, I was wrong, you'd better tell me to listen to it." Seeing this, Wang Wei hurriedly opened his mouth to please.

"By the way, I heard that Wang Xifeng is getting to know each other with a clerk now?" Zhao Nan asked.

Wang Wei nodded: "Yes, I heard that it was introduced by someone else. The clerk's surname is Zhao, and he is six years older than Wang Xifeng. He is divorced. It seems that he heard that his ex-wife divorced him for some reason and married someone else.

" I know this, it seems that she has been married for six or seven years and has not conceived a child, and her wife thinks it is his problem." Ye Zexuan said casually.

"Go to check?" Zhao Nan asked.

Ye Zexuan shook his head and smiled: "I don't know about this, I didn't ask in detail, but you can inquire."

Wang Wei smiled: "No need, if Wang Xifeng is really on good terms with him, we'll see if that's okay. You'll know when you're pregnant."

Zhao Nan smiled, but did not deny it.

Wang Xifeng is in contact with Clerk Zhao, and the two have known each other for half a month.

One day, after watching the movie, the two took a walk in the park.

After being silent for a while, Wang Xifeng said, "What do you think?" She wasn't a little girl who didn't understand anything, so naturally she said something.

Clerk Zhao was stunned: "What?"

Wang Xifeng rolled his eyes and said, "We've known each other for half a month. If you have any ideas, just tell me. If it doesn't work, let's not see each other."

Clerk Zhao was silent for a while. , When Wang Xifeng was about to get impatient, he said, "I'm going to tell you something, if you think it's acceptable, then get married. If you can't accept it, please don't spread it everywhere."

Wang Xifeng nodded firmly: "Yes , you can tell me."

"I..." Clerk Zhao looked around, pulled Wang Xifeng to the side, and said after a pause: "I had an ex-wife, you know that. But you guys are.. probably you don't know why we divorced."

"Why?" Wang Xifeng asked, she vaguely heard that it was Clerk Zhao's ex-wife and someone else, and she looked at Clerk Zhao's honesty and honesty. diligent. She doesn't ask for anything else, just be nice to her. After getting along for the past half month, I can also find his attentiveness, which warms Wang Xifeng's heart a lot, and then has the idea of ​​​​continuing.

"I..." Clerk Zhao glanced at Wang Xifeng, gritted his teeth, and said, "My ex-wife dislikes me for having frequent intercourse, and since I have been married for many years without having a child, she don't want to live with me anymore."

"Ah..." Wang Xifeng was stunned . Living.

Is he also infertile? Then she is also not pregnant, so even if she doesn't have children, the two won't get divorced because of this?

"Then have you seen the doctor?" Wang Xifeng asked after being surprised.

Clerk Zhao's face was a little embarrassed, and he opened his mouth for a while, and said, "I'm embarrassed to go, if it's true..."

"But my ex-wife went, and she said that the doctor said she had no problem, so the problem was me, I came back from the hospital. The next day there was a clamor for a divorce, and I was afraid she would spread the word, so I agreed."

Chapter 258

  "Then why didn't you think about adopting one?" Wang Xifeng asked.

She once had such an idea, but she put it on hold. In the final analysis, she knew that her ex-husband would not agree, so she secretly found remedies to drink medicine.

Clerk Zhao shook his head: "I mentioned it, but she didn't agree. She was determined to have her own life, so that I wouldn't delay her, so I could only agree to divorce."

"That...the frequent intercourse...is that the main reason? ?" Wang Xifeng was also a little embarrassed.

"What?" Clerk Zhao was puzzled.

"That's right, your intercourse problem..." Wang Xifeng stared at the ground awkwardly, and didn't finish her sentence.

Clerk Zhao coughed twice and explained: "I only ask for it once or twice a day, and more on weekends, sometimes two or three times, but I've already controlled it. It's just that the time may not be long enough..."

When the words fell, Clerk Zhao was also embarrassed. He had also heard people in the village joking and joking, and what they said... It took more than half an hour, and he only had about ten minutes at a time. No wonder his ex-wife would be unwilling.

"How long was that?"

"I..." Clerk Zhao was embarrassed. He was still a little uncomfortable when he said this to a woman. Although the two of them had already married, but... Forget it, they said so much. , don't care about that either.

"It only takes ten minutes at a time."

Wang Xifeng was taken aback for a moment. He could still take it every day for ten minutes at a time. This is better than his ex-husband. It is probably his problem that he can't conceive.

Seeing Wang Xifeng bowing his head and not saying a word, Clerk Zhao became anxious: "Comrade Wang, I... I didn't mean it, I just told the truth. If you don't want to continue contact, then you don't think you have heard this today, okay?"

"Are you really sure that your ex-wife is okay?" Wang Xifeng asked with some doubts.

Clerk Zhao nodded slowly: "Well, I have seen the diagnosis report. It was her classmate who gave her a sneak peek, and she was afraid that the matter would be publicized."

Wang Xifeng thought about it, but decided to confess: "If I can't get pregnant, you Do you still want to marry me?"

"You..." Clerk Zhao was taken aback for a moment: "Have you checked it out?"

Wang Xifeng shook her head: "I was afraid that my ex-husband would find out, so I didn't go, but I asked my parents to find it. The remedies were secretly drunk."

"Then why don't you check it out, maybe it's not your problem." Clerk Zhao said with a frown, "It's not good for your health to drink the remedies like this."

Wang Xifeng's heart warmed, maybe someone else Knowing it, he would despise her, but this man, he cared about her body first, and even her ex-husband didn't notice that her physical condition was getting worse.

"I was found out if I didn't go before, but it's unnecessary if I don't go now." Wang Xifeng shook her head, and then asked, "You haven't answered me just now."

"Ah?" Nodding: "Of course I do, no matter who is the problem, if it doesn't work, we can adopt a child in two years, as long as we love and care, even if the child grows up and knows that he is not related by blood, he will not deny his family because of this. "

Besides... Besides, even if the child is no longer around to marry and have children, I... have me by your side."

Wang Xifeng's heart warmed, he must have confessed.

"Will you be with other girls in the future..."

Before Wang Xifeng's words were finished, Clerk Zhao interrupted directly and said solemnly: "Absolutely not, I will be loyal to my wife and family." 

He lowered his head , Wang Xifeng said a little embarrassedly: "Then get married, and live a good life in the future."

"Okay." Clerk Zhao smiled and said uncertainly: "Will you mind if I have frequent intercourse and short time?"

Wang Xifeng blushed and gave Clerk Zhao a white look: "No way..."

"Idiot!"

Clerk Zhao heard the words, and he was relieved.

"When do you want to get married?" Clerk Zhao asked.

Wang Xifeng blushed and bowed her head silently.

Clerk Zhao smiled and took Wang Xifeng's hand: "Don't worry, I will treat you well."

"Yes." Wang Xifeng nodded.

"Then I'll go back and prepare. Let's get married next month. This month is already the end of the month. Although the sooner the better, I want to make it more lively for you. I have saved a lot of cloth tickets there over the past few years. I'll send it to you later, and you can use it."

"Is there a big wardrobe? If you can't, just buy one. You can buy it with your marriage certificate when you register. I still have a lot of money. After registering, I'll accompany you. Buy something for the wedding."

"Let's open a few tables for the banquet. I only have enough dim sum tickets for the past few months, so I'll leave it for you to eat in the future. Just prepare candy, melon seeds, peanuts, and cigarettes for the banquet."

" Yes. There are a lot of things to prepare, I will send you back in a while, and I will prepare." Clerk Zhao said, and suddenly felt that the time seemed to be quite tight.

Wang Xifeng didn't feel impatient after listening to Clerk Zhao's ramble in her ears, but her heart warmed. This is the person who really wants to live.

"After marriage, who cares about the family's finances?" Wang Xifeng looked up at Clerk Zhao.

Clerk Zhao was stunned for a moment: "After the marriage, of course you are in charge of the family's finances, but I still have parents in my hometown, I came from the countryside, I don't know about you..."

"I don't mind, I'd like to live with you, naturally I will treat your family like mine." Wang Xifeng shook her head.

"When the New Year is over, I'll accompany you back to the countryside to have a look."

Clerk Zhao smiled: "Thank you, but don't worry, my hometown won't ask us what we want, they..."

"That won't work," Wang Xifeng said.

"What?" Clerk Zhao was stunned, didn't he mind what he said just now?

"Idiot, even if our hometown doesn't ask us for things, we have to bring things from our hometown when we go back. They are in the countryside, they don't have much wages, and some things can't be bought. Don't rely on us, do they have nothing to use?" Wang Xifeng went blank? A glance at Clerk Zhao.

Clerk Zhao grinned and shook his head: "No, life in my hometown is much better than in our city, there are farms and land, and the family also raises a lot of poultry, and occasionally people go to the countryside to exchange things with them, so there is no shortage of them. Industrial rolls and cloth tickets."

Wang Xifeng heard the words and nodded, but she didn't hold on to this issue anymore.

"Then you have to bring something when you go back!" Wang Xifeng said in a low voice.

Clerk Zhao laughed: "Okay, I'll listen to you."

"Then let's go take pictures tomorrow?" Clerk Zhao said as he happened to pass by the photo studio at this time.

Wang Xifeng paused and nodded: "Okay."

Naturally, this photo was used to write the application form and apply for the marriage certificate. Naturally, Wang Xifeng had no objection.

"Why did I see so many people lining up?" Clerk Zhao was a little puzzled.

Wang Xifeng glanced at it and explained, "These are all for wedding photos."

"Wedding photos?" Clerk Zhao was puzzled.

Forgive Clerk Zhao, who has been divorced for several years, who doesn't know much about the gossip about these women. Naturally, he doesn't know that wedding photos are popular in the past few years.

Wang Xifeng said, "Lesbians wear Western-style wedding dresses, and gays wear suits to take pictures together. Now everyone likes to take a few and enlarge them and hang them at home."

"Then do you want to take pictures?" Clerk Zhao asked.

Wang Xifeng nodded: "But the queue will take a long time. When it's your turn, it will be two days later."

"Is the ID photo also so long?" Clerk Zhao asked.

"That's not the case. ID photos can be taken very quickly. After all, that is faster." Wang Xifeng shook his head.

"Then we will come over tomorrow to take ID photos. After you go to the department store to buy things, the cloth tickets will be picked up by the time. I will arrange the number in the photo studio. When that time comes, we will also take wedding photos, which will be enlarged and displayed at home." Clerk Zhao said. .

Wang Xifeng felt a sweet heart and nodded, "Okay."

"However, my dormitory is a bit crowded, so I don't think it's easy to hang up too much. Let's zoom in." Clerk Zhao said after thinking of something.

Wang Xifeng whispered, "I live in a big place. We're married, so let's live there!"

Clerk Zhao was stunned for a moment, but he didn't mind. The house was divided into units, so it would be nice to live a little more spaciously.

"Alright, I'll stay at your place."

Wang Xifeng and Clerk Zhao took their ID photos and then wrote the marriage application. After getting the marriage certificate, the two of them bought wedding supplies in a hurry. In addition to enlarging the wedding photos of the two and hanging them at home, they were placed on the bookshelf. I also washed a few pictures by the bed and put them in the picture frame decorations and placed them on top.

Taking the cloth ticket given by Clerk Zhao, Wang Xifeng went to the department store to buy a lot of fabrics, and asked someone to make new clothes. In addition to hers, she also made two clothes for Clerk Zhao, and also put all the sheets and blankets at home. Get a new one, don't want the old one, give it away.

The two of them were busy for a while, and finally bought them out on the weekend. After the wedding and the bridal chamber, the two went home to rest.

Clerk Zhao cleaned up the candy confetti in the house, and after Wang Xifeng came out after taking a bath, he also went in to take a bath.

When the two of them were lying on the bed, looking at Wang Xifeng's shy look next to him, Clerk Zhao became hot and turned over and covered it. After groping for a while, it feels ok. His waist sank and he buried himself in it.

During the next tumbling, Wang Xifeng only felt that she was floating in the sea like a small boat. She felt so comfortable that she couldn't help biting her husband's shoulder, for fear that she would cry out.

Clerk Zhao became more and more energetic. He felt that his newlywed wife's body was soft and wet, and his heart became more and more excited. Seeing that her body was flushed red under him, she was made unable to make a sound, and she felt satisfied for a while.

Clerk Zhao collapsed on top of Wang Xifeng himself after she tensed up. The two were panting, and after a while, Wang Xifeng felt that the object that had just slipped out became hard again, poked her, and looked at her husband in surprise.

"You..."

Clerk Zhao said awkwardly: "I thought about it again, but if you don't want to, I'll go wash cold water."

After that, Clerk Zhao was about to roll over and get out of bed, and Wang Xifeng took his hand.

Wang Xifeng shouted shyly, "Idiot, what cold water do I wash with, do I make you dissatisfied?" After that, she stretched out her feet slightly.

Chapter 259 Believe in Science

When Clerk Zhao heard this, he rushed up.

The two people's intensely moving bed shook... After a while, Clerk Zhao hugged his new wife and lit a cigarette by himself. This married, the wife is also very good... After the cigarette is finished, looking at the red-faced wife, Clerk Zhao can't help it.

"One more time..." Clerk Zhao said, and pressed on again.

"I still want to..."

"Ah..." Wang Xifeng exclaimed.

After that, Clerk Zhao made no other words. At this moment, Wang Xifeng muttered in her heart that her husband's ability is much stronger than that of her ex-husband. Even if the two can't have children, as long as they don't get divorced, such a life will be very good.

"I want one more time..." Clerk Zhao said, and turned Wang Xifeng over again.

"Ah...don't." Wang Xifeng exclaimed.

"Tomorrow...if I can't get up...go to...the cafeteria to buy...meal...what should I do..." Wang Xifeng felt the pleasure of her body, hugged her husband's shoulders tightly, and said panting.

"I'm going, I'm going to buy food." Clerk Zhao exerted a force, and then said, "Now, I'm hungry, just feed me."

"Are you comfortable?"

"Well..." Wang Xifeng nodded.

"Do you like this?"

"Ah...like..."

"Would you like to be more serious..." 

"Yes..."

Forgive the clerk Zhao who has been a vegetarian for several years, because he was too depressed before, so the wedding night is not enough three times.

After all, Wang Xifeng failed to get up before noon. Clerk Zhao packed up in a good mood and took the two's rice bowls to buy food in the cafeteria. Thinking that my wife got so much water out last night, she should make up for it, so she bought another egg custard for her to eat. After ordering braised pork, one fish, two vegetarian dishes, one fried noodles, and five steamed buns, Clerk Zhao returned home.

He opened the door and entered the house, seeing his wife still sleeping, knowing that she was exhausted last night. He went over and picked up the person, ready to feed.

"Well... I don't want it anymore, I'm so sleepy." Wang Xifeng felt her husband hug her, and said quickly.

Clerk Zhao laughed: "Okay, Xiao Wang, it's noon, you should get up and eat before going to bed."

Wang Xifeng opened her eyes after hearing this, looked at her husband embarrassedly, and said coquettishly, "But I'm so tired, I want to sleep for a while."

"Then let me feed you."

"Ah, no need." Wang Xifeng blushed and shook her head: "I'll get up and eat by myself."

"I want to change, you...you turn around! "

I saw it all yesterday, what are you afraid of..." Clerk Zhao smiled.

"Oh, that won't work either..." Wang Xifeng became anxious.

Seeing this, Clerk Zhao didn't tease her and nodded, "Then I'll go to the bathroom, you can change."

Seeing her husband entering the bathroom, Wang Xifeng quickly took the clothes and put them on. She felt that although her body was sore and soft, her body was still soft. Incredibly dry. Thinking of when she fell asleep vaguely before, she felt someone wipe her body, and my heart warmed.

"Okay." Wang Xifeng raised his voice.

Clerk Zhao then came out: "Let's eat then, I also bought you an egg custard, you can eat it later."

"Okay." Wang Xifeng did not refuse, but nodded in agreement.

This year, as long as you get married, the unit will give you a week of marriage leave.

So this week, Wang Xifeng and Clerk Zhao continued to entangle at home, from restraint at the beginning to fun later. Clerk Zhao likes his wife more and more, even if his time is short, he can always satisfy her, and she doesn't dislike him asking for it too many times, but sometimes he asks hard, and she often asks for it the next day. I was sore all over, and I slept a little more.

Wang Xifeng was naturally satisfied with her husband. After she got married twice, she realized that it was so enjoyable to do this. Although my husband now wants more, but every time it ends, before going to bed, he will fetch water for her to clean up. And he also bought the meal the next day.

Since Wang Xifeng got married, he hadn't gone out for a week, and everyone didn't care, just joking in secret, but they were all people who had been married, so naturally they knew it.

In this way, clerk Zhao is more restrained when he goes to work, sometimes once or twice a day, and sometimes more than once or twice on weekends. After two months, the relationship between the two became better and better.

In the past few days, Clerk Zhao felt a little bored, and his lover didn't know what was going on. Her appetite was particularly poor these days, and she was also lethargic. He only dared to have sex once a day, and it was only when his wife arrived. He also explained it himself. He was afraid that he wanted it too often, and his lover's body couldn't bear it.

In the past few days, Wang Xifeng has also been puzzled. It seems that his appetite is getting worse and worse. SHe used to love to eat, but now she doesn't want to eat it, and she is especially sleepy. If her husband hadn't woken her up these two mornings, she would have been late for work.

At noon that day, Clerk Zhao came back from buying food, and just called his lover to prepare for dinner, and opened the rice bowl in his hand, but saw Wang Xifeng covering his mouth and running into the bathroom, vomiting.

How can this be done? Isn't there really something wrong with this body?

Neither of them thought about pregnancy. After all, they both felt that it was impossible for them to have children.

"Little Wang." Clerk Zhao helped Wang Xifeng to the table and sat down, just about to pour her a glass of water.

However, Wang Xifeng's face turned pale, and she covered her mouth and ran into the toilet again.

This vomit, almost vomited out bile. Clerk Zhao took a look, where is this going? He hurriedly picked up his things, picked up his vomiting lover and went out.

"Where are you going?" Wang Xifeng was carried out of the door by her husband weakly. At this moment, she really couldn't care less about being laughed at by others.

"Go to the hospital, you are not feeling well anymore." Clerk Zhao roared in a hurry.

"Oh, Xiao Zhao, what's the matter?"

"Xiao Wang... what's wrong with you?"

"Xiao Zhao, what's wrong with Xiao Wang?"

Clerk Zhao smiled and said, "Xiao Wang is not feeling well, I will take her to the hospital. Let's see, everyone."

"What happened, what happened to your body?"

"Would you like us to help? Your hospital is far away, so you just carry it like this?"

"I..."

"My house If there are bicycles, I'll take you there."

"That's fine, thank you."

"It's all neighbors."

"You go downstairs first, and I'll go home and get the keys."

Clerk Zhao carried Wang Xifeng downstairs, but he didn't pass. After a long time, Wang Xifeng felt that she was better, and then looking at people coming and going, others saw that they were not good, so she quickly pulled to get down.

"Put me down, I'm much better."

"Can you stand firm? Will you vomit again?" Clerk Zhao asked worriedly.

"It's fine for me to walk slowly, you hold me like this, it will make you feel sick and want to vomit." Wang Xifeng said.

"Oh, good, then I'll let you down. Slow down!" Clerk Zhao also put his lover down when he heard it.

Holding the person standing by the side, soon the next person from upstairs came down with the key.

However, the three of them were designated not to sit down. Looking at Wang Xifeng's face, although it was not good, it was not impossible to sit on the rear frame, so someone pushed the bicycle out and handed it over to Clerk Zhao to take Wang Xifeng to the hospital.

After arriving at the hospital, after registering, Clerk Zhao helped Wang Xifeng to sit down on a chair, accompanied by himself, waiting for the doctor.

In the gastroenterology department, after hearing Wang Xifeng's description, the doctor stared blankly at the two of them and said angrily, "You are in the wrong department, you should go to the gynecology department."

"Ah...but the doctor...my love... ..." Clerk Zhao said.

The doctor said impatiently: "Listen to me, you can go to the gynecology department, there is no problem."

"Next."

Upon seeing this, Clerk Zhao had to help Wang Xifeng out of the gastroenterology department.

"What? Pregnant?" Wang Xifeng was surprised.

"Doctor, this is impossible, how could I possibly be pregnant." Wang Xifeng said hurriedly.

The doctor glanced at Clerk Zhao who looked surprised, and asked sharply, "You are her lover?"

"Yes, I am her lover." Clerk Zhao nodded blankly.

"Your lover has been with you all the time?"

"Yes, we have been married for more than two months and have been together." Clerk Zhao nodded.

"Doctor, could something go wrong?" Wang Xifeng said from the side.

"It's impossible for me to get pregnant."

"Why is it impossible, this is the result of the test." The doctor looked at Wang Xifeng suspiciously: "You stole someone?"

"No, how is it possible." Wang Xifeng said sharply: "Comrade doctor , you can't talk nonsense!"

"No, you still doubt the test results and don't want children?"

"No." Wang Xifeng was anxious, looked at the curious eyes of the people waiting outside, got up and closed the door, and in the doctor's doubtful eyes, she whispered: "Doctor, it's not that I don't believe the test results, but my lover is infertile. , and I'm not pregnant!"

"This..." The doctor was also dumbfounded.

"Have you checked?" This situation, at first glance, is a symptom of pregnancy!

Wang Xifeng and Clerk Zhao looked at each other and shook their heads: "No." The doctor choked and scolded angrily: "You haven't checked, what nonsense are you talking about! Don't you know you can't talk nonsense without practice?" It doesn't look like an illiterate person, why are you so confused, can you talk nonsense about this? No respect for science at all.

"However, I was married before, and I have been with my ex-husband for several years, but I haven't gotten pregnant. And my lover and his ex-wife have never been pregnant. His ex-wife went for a checkup and said there was no problem. The problem lies with my lover." Wang Xifeng spoke hesitantly. Afraid of the empty joy, this moment is very startling.

"Since neither of you have checked, you can't say that the problem lies with you." The doctor was almost confused by the couple.

"Okay, I'll bill you. You go for a blood test for pregnancy. This is more accurate. You'll know when you're pregnant." After the doctor said, he looked at Clerk Zhao standing next to him and said, "You go too. Check, if there is any problem, I will know the result the next day."

"Go!" The doctor shook his head helplessly.

Wang Xifeng was taken by clerk Zhao to take a blood test for pregnancy, and then accompanied her husband for the examination.

In fact, there is no need to wait for the results of Clerk Zhao's examination. As long as the results of the blood test and pregnancy test come out to confirm that Wang Xifeng is really pregnant, the two will know what is going on.

Take the blood test report and go to the doctor.

Chapter 260 Oolong

After seeing the doctor, he said angrily: "I'm pregnant, but it's less than two months. Before these three months, you should pay more attention, don't do heavy work, and don't eat cold food... Intercourse is prohibited before three months. , I can have sexual intercourse in the future, but I have to stop intercourse after eight months."

"Remember to come over for the obstetric checkup on time, and the rest will be fine." The doctor said, looking at the complicated clerk Zhao, He hesitated: "As for the test results for men, we won't come out until tomorrow, if you..."

"Doctor, you don't have to say anything, I believe in my lover." Clerk Zhao came back to his senses, heard the doctor's metaphorical words, and spoke directly. .

He just couldn't believe it before, there was nothing wrong with his body, he had a baby. And he has a child within three months of marriage, and his health is good. As for suspecting a new wife? Clerk Zhao is not that stupid. He fucked up his wife like that, how could she still have the strength to find someone else.

"Ah? Are you sure, you're not..." The doctor was also a little stunned.

Clerk Zhao said embarrassedly: "I...During the time we were married, I had sex with my lover every day. Sometimes I woke up and she was still sleeping...and after work, we were all at home..."

Clerk Zhao Speaking intermittently, Wang Xifeng blushed long ago.

The doctor said clearly: "That's alright, anyway, it's fine if you have no problem yourself, but you'd better come over tomorrow afternoon for the test results, after all, the money has been paid and the test has been done, so it would be a waste not to see it. "

I see, doctor. Thank you." Clerk Zhao looked delighted, and then asked: "But doctor, my wife has had a bad appetite these days. It affects the body." The doctor heard the words and asked, "What is the reason for the severe vomiting today?"

Clerk Zhao was dumbfounded, how did he know, so he could only look at Wang Xifeng.

Wang Xifeng thought for a while and replied, "It was my lover who called me back at noon, and I smelled a fishy smell, and I couldn't help but feel nauseous."

"The fishy smell?" The doctor frowned.

"Oh, I... I remember, I bought the fish she loved to eat before." Clerk Zhao reacted after hearing this.

The doctor rolled his eyes and said helplessly: "Morning sickness is a very normal reaction. Some people will appear early, and some people will not appear until April or May. If you can't smell something, don't smell it. Many pregnant women have this fishy smell. It's unbearable, it's normal to vomit, just don't eat it, wait until you stop vomiting, then eat it. When you are pregnant, if you have the conditions to eat a little more fish, it will be very helpful for the child's intellectual development."

"Okay, I know . Now, thank you doctor. Is there anything else I need to pay attention to?" Clerk Zhao nodded after listening.

"The other things are not important, you can see for yourself, don't eat cold food, add some nutrients if you can, and come over for the obstetric checkup on time. It's okay, go back if you have nothing to do, take a good rest, you still have to eat dinner. Yes." After the doctor finished speaking, he motioned to Clerk Zhao to bring Wang Xifeng back.

"Don't you need to be hospitalized?" Clerk Zhao asked uncertainly.

"No, I'm in good health. What hospital are you staying in?" The doctor squinted his face.

Wang Xifeng quickly thanked the doctor and dragged Clerk Zhao out of the clinic.

Leaving the hospital and on the way back to the compound, Clerk Zhao rode a bicycle and pulled Wang Xifeng behind him, carefully choosing the road section.

Seeing her husband's cautious appearance, Wang Xifeng couldn't help but laugh. After a while, he said, "Old Zhao, I don't have anyone else, the child is yours."

"I know, of course I know." Clerk Zhao said with a smile, and then whispered: "I make you so soft every day, Could I not know?"

"Oh, you rascal." Listening to her husband's words, Wang Xifeng beat him shyly.

"Hahaha..." Clerk Zhao smiled cheerfully, returned to the compound, stopped the car, and reached out to help Wang Xifeng off the bicycle.

Wang Xifeng sneered: "How can you be so fragile." Even so, the tenderness on her face could not be concealed.

The two went upstairs and happened to meet other family members.

"Xiao Zhao, are you okay?"

"Xiao Wang, are you okay."

Clerk Zhao was about to speak, but was stopped by Wang Xifeng.

Wang Xifeng smiled and shook his head: "It's nothing, it's just that I'm not feeling well, Lao Zhao is too nervous."

"Hehe...Understand..."

"Oh, isn't that Xiao Zhao caring about you?"

"Xiao Zhao is taking care of you. ." The husband and wife chatted with a few people, and then went to return the car keys together. Clerk Zhao thanked them repeatedly, and then they went home together.

Before opening the door, Clerk Zhao remembered that he had left in a hurry and the lunch boxes in the room were not covered. He turned to Wang Xifeng and said, "I was in a hurry to go to the hospital just now. After a while, I will go to clean up, open the doors and windows to let some air out before you enter the house."

Wang Xifeng also remembered the previous eating scene, her face turned pale, and nodded: "Okay." After the

two tossed like this, in the afternoon Haven't eaten yet. Clerk Zhao couldn't care about anything else. The cafeteria had not yet arrived at meal time, so there was no food for sale. So without a word, let Wang Xifeng lie down and rest, he left the compound and went to the state-run restaurant to buy suitable food for Wang Xifeng to eat. As for the dishes he brought back at noon today, he took the stove and heated them outside the corridor. He solved them all by himself, and he was able to eat them. It just so happened that he didn't need to buy any more for dinner.

"Why didn't you let me speak out just now?" Clerk Zhao asked in confusion.

Wang Xifeng rolled her eyes at her husband: "It's not too late to wait until tomorrow when you get the test results. Besides, the child is less than three months old. It's not good to tell outsiders. Let's wait for three months."

"What about in that house?" Clerk Zhao nodded after hearing this, although the new society doesn't pay attention to these things, but it's about his own children, so let's talk later.

Wang Xifeng thought for a while, and said, "Don't tell the family yet, it's less than two months, and it's not good to shout loudly. After three months have stabilized, I'll go back to my hometown with you to have a look. "

That won't work. You can leave it alone. After three months, I will send a telegram to my hometown and they will come to see you. It's all that long, and you're still pregnant, so you can't stand it on the road."

Wang Xifeng After hesitating for a while, he still nodded: "Then I'll listen to you." In the

evening, Clerk Zhao served Wang Xifeng diligently after taking a shower, then he hurriedly took a cold shower, and then went to bed with his wife.

The next day, the two still went to work, but the joy on their faces could not be concealed. Clerk Zhao took time to go to the hospital in the afternoon, took the examination report and went to the doctor.

Although he knew that there was no problem with his body, when he heard the doctor say it with certainty, Clerk Zhao couldn't hide the excitement in his heart.

After leaving the hospital, Clerk Zhao wanted to tell his wife the news immediately, but after thinking about it, he would go back to work first, and talk about it when he got home from work at night. Thinking of his wife's poor appetite recently, Clerk Zhao also bought a pound of snacks and waited for his wife to try it when he got home.

"Are you okay?" Wang Xifeng, who returned home after get off work in the afternoon, couldn't help but ask with a smile, seeing the joy on her husband's face.

"Of course there's no problem, otherwise who got this in your stomach." Clerk Zhao was excited, and naturally he couldn't help but talk nonsense with his wife.

Wang Xifeng glanced at her husband angrily: "I actually said nonsense and ignored you."

"Okay... I was wrong!" Clerk Zhao coaxed with a smile: "I bought you a red date cake, do you want to eat some?"

"Yes." Wang Xifeng's eyes lit up, feeling that her saliva was about to flow down.

Upon seeing this, Clerk Zhao immediately flipped through his briefcase.

Wang Xifeng's pregnancy broke out more than two months later. Everyone knows that it was because she passed by someone else's house when she came back from get off work. It happened that the family was eating fish.

Naturally, there is nothing to spit out, but everyone who sees such a situation naturally understands it.

After congratulations, Clerk Zhao couldn't hide it any longer, so he naturally confessed.

The next day, the second elder of the Wang family came to the door after hearing the news, but brought a lot of food for his daughter.

"I said why you haven't been home for more than half a month, or your son-in-law has gone home a few times." The Queen Mother complained, but she couldn't hide the joy in her words.

"What are you talking about? Why don't you make something delicious for your daughter? It looks thin." Wang's father sat on the chair beside him and said.

"Yes, yes... I heard that I was pregnant and eating fish, and the child was smart. I found someone to buy two..." The Queen Mother said and stood up.

Clerk Zhao saw that his wife's face was pale again, and he didn't care that his father-in-law and mother-in-law were there, he hurriedly sat beside her, patted her on the back, and said to the Mother Wang: "Mom, don't fish for a while, You and Dad take it back to eat, Xiaofeng can't eat fish now."

"Huh?" The Queen Mother was stunned, this was a fish she had specially brought to her.

Clerk Zhao poured water for his wife to drink, and then explained: "Xiaofeng is sick in the morning and can't smell the fish, so she has vomited several times because of this."

"Ah, yes. This fish does have a fishy smell. No. That's fine, we'll take it back in a while, and after a while, she can eat it, and we'll do it again." The Queen Mother heard this, and nodded her head.

The Wang's father was comforted when he saw that his son-in-law was so distressed for his daughter. Although the level is low, and he came from a rural area, he is someone who will hurt people, much better than that Jiang **.

"Then how did you deal with your meal recently?" Wang's father asked.

Clerk Zhao said casually, "I'll eat with Xiaofeng. I'll eat with her whatever she can. I don't dare to buy anything she can't smell."

Although Wang's father and mother were very satisfied, they saw the son-in-law's After a period of time, I really lost a lot of money, and I couldn't help frowning: "You can't do this. You are a big man who doesn't eat meat and fish. How can you suffer? From now on, I will go home twice a week, and then I will do more to supplement it for you.

" No need, it's alright, Xiaofeng is working hard, she really can't eat anything else at this moment." Clerk Zhao shook his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 468 51
60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigrated into the cannon fodder with the sam...
11M 253K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
26.9K 212 76
Alternate Title:八零,软糯美人拿捏了狼系老公 Status:Completed Author:Yue Wan Genre:Romance Li Qiao, a soft and glutinous girl, dresses up as the little daughter-in...
79.5K 681 18
Original title: 七零大杂院的娇软美人 Author: Qingting Zhiyin Jiang Rou has a delicate figure and beautiful appearance. There is an endless stream of men who wa...