261-270

Chapter 261 Unexpected harvest

Wang Xifeng looked at her husband and said distressedly, "Listen to your parents, you haven't eaten well recently, and you've lost weight."

"I..."

"Xiao Zhao, listen to Xiaofeng, you're welcome to eat at home. "Wang Mother said, "Xiaofeng and the child are yours to take care of. If you don't take good care of yourself, how will you take care of their mother and child?"

"I see, Mom!" Clerk Zhao nodded after listening.

"By the way, does my family know about this?" the Queen Mother asked.

"No." Clerk Zhao shook his head.

"Xiaofeng and I plan to wait for three months to stabilize before talking about it, but it was yesterday that Xiaofeng vomited because I passed by someone's house and asked about the fishy smell, so I didn't hide it. I'll go to the post office later and send a telegram to tell my hometown. Wang's

father nodded when he heard the words: "I should inform my in-laws about this. Anyway, everyone knows it, so let's make them happy." Clerk

Zhao heard the words and nodded: "I see, Dad."

Wang When the parents left, Clerk Zhao sent them out, and stopped by the post office to shoot telegrams.

When the Zhao family received the telegram, they were overjoyed.

"Dad, what did the eldest brother say?" The youngest son of the Zhao family was extremely bad.

"My child's father, what did the boss say in the telegram?" Zhao Shi also asked anxiously.

"What, it said that I have a grandson." Father Zhao grinned.

"What?" Zhao was stunned, snatched the telegram from Father Zhao's hand and looked at it. Only then did he realize that he was illiterate, and hurriedly handed the telegram to his younger son.

"Little Si, take a look, what your elder brother said."

"My wife is pregnant, be safe, don't read, my son is respectful."

The Zhao family's youngest son finished reading word by word, looked at his silly mother, and shook it: "Mom, my elder brother said that my elder sister-in-law is pregnant."

"Ah, really, this... How long have you been married? I'm pregnant with..."

"That's great, I'll just say that this daughter-in-law is a good one, look, how long has it been, how good it is." Zhao Shi laughed, and there were a few more wrinkles on his happy face.

The girl from the Zhao family on the side said hesitantly, "But I heard the elder sister-in-law, oh, the elder brother's ex-wife said that the elder brother cannot have children." She was called back by her parents' family early this morning, and upon hearing the news, She didn't have the excitement of her family, but just thought of what her eldest brother's ex-wife and eldest brother had said to her when they divorced.

Father Zhao glared at his eldest daughter: "This is impossible."

"That is, I have grandchildren." Zhao also said excitedly.

"Mother, can I take my little nephew out to play in the future?" The Zhao family's youngest son, who was only thirteen years old, said excitedly.

"Father, mother, what I said is true." The eldest girl of the Zhao family was anxious. What if this big sister-in-law gave the big brother a green hat, you can't let things go so vaguely.