AFTER THE SECRETS

By anonymoususer323

All of this started when my Dad died and my mom got kidnapped. I know what you are thinking,What a tragic lif... More

CAST
EPILOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47

CHAPTER 4

174 7 0
By anonymoususer323

LEAH'S POV

"Leah!" My mom shouted from the kitchen. I groaned and went to the kitchen. My arm was still sore from the fight yesterday. I sat on the kitchen stool as my mother prepared my lunch. "I'm going for a job hunt today. Would you like to come?" She asked and then placed a plate in front of me.

"I have some homework to do and Nora is coming over." I said taking a bite of my food.

"So how's your school going?"

"Nice."

"Did you get in any trouble this past few days?" She asked and I nodded. "Lee!"

"One girl tried to hit me so I stopped her!Nothing much I promise." I said looking at her. "Lee Promise me! You won't get in any fight!"

"I promise." Then the bell rang. "Hey!" I greeted Nora. "Hi!"

"This is Nora" I said to my mom. "Hi Mrs Fox!" She extended her hand and my mother shook it. "Call me Sofia!" She smiled. I told Nora to go wait in my room. "Mom! I can do a part time Job. I have some free time and I have nothing to do with it." I said.

"You already have a job which pays you 1000$ and I still don't what it is." She exclaimed washing dishes.

"Mom! I told you they are my savings!" I argued. She gave up and said, "Alright but this shouldn't affect your studies!" I nodded. "It will be nice for a extra pair of hands to help around here!" She added. I gave her a hug and went to my room. Nora was examining my bookshelf when I entered.

"You want anything?" I asked sitting at the edge of my bed. "Not much of a reader" she said.

"You can borrow any book anytime!" I said as she sat beside me. "So are you going to the party?" She asked.

"I haven't asked my mom yet. I will ask as soon as she return." I said. The rest of afternoon went by us talking and watching movies.

——————
"Mom there is this party on Friday can I go?" I asked. She got of a few minutes back. Her expression showed that she found a job that also pays well and Nora was staying for dinner. "Yeah! But you know the rules!" She said and began preparing dinner. " What rules?" Nora asked.

"No drugs and Alcohol!" I said and she was surprised. "What?" I asked with a awkward laugh. "I have to ask my father constantly for a week then he allows me!" She exclaimed with a chuckle. Afterwards we ate our dinner and then She left after an hour.

I couldn't sleep that night. My mind was constantly thinking about how I let a stranger visit my house. I never had a stranger in my house since my father died. My mom is really protective about that thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755K 20.9K 38
I wrote this when I was younger so it has really bad grammer. Read at you're own risk. I'm slowly....very slowly editing. #48 In Teen Fiction Februa...
13.7K 371 21
[COMPLETED] "Shoot," Joey mumbles, letting out a string of profanities under his breath. We turn around to find a group of men, all with guns, standi...
361 31 14
It all started out well. Loving boyfriend, my mom healing from cancer, supporting friends and a good job. Scratch all that. It all changed when I dis...
1.1M 14.6K 37
Living in a world where the dance team is her kingdom, fashion her passion, and judo her secret pastime, Jade Wright's life is as close to perfect as...