A Boy's Best Nightmare (Villa...

Oleh Neko_Rangel28

"Only when you reach the lowest pit of hell will you learn what true pain is." (Y/N) was a normal boy all of... Lebih Banyak

Bio
Main Genderbends + Costume
A Place Even Deeper Then Hell
Memories That Will Not Burn
Where is he? / Is he OK?
Awokend, Yet Still Dreaming
The Start Of The Journey
Heartbreak Off The Heroes - Part 1
Heartbreak Of The Heroes - Part 2
A Boy's revenge. All you'll find is enemies!
Finally, It's Over! But can we call this a victory?
The Monster Unleashed. Prepare for the Festival!
Festival spirit! A broken soul with a broken mind!
What about this story?
Interns of Hell! Judgment is coming so get Ready to Pay!
Announcments! (Please read)
Hello there at everyone, Blank face enoji!
Special celebration!
Bloody Path, Bloody Past
The Aftermath, The Apology and the New Begining.
Final Exams! One More Push To Victory!
Announcments And Questions
Remember the Queen
20 - Izumi and Katsumi Against the Number 1! A fight for the sake of the Damned!
20.5 - Stories of the Untold.

Hosu Madness. Heroes and a Male Unite?

4.4K 72 126
Oleh Neko_Rangel28

A/N - Quick warning, this chapter is longer than the usual chapter. It is an important part to the story, so I decided against cuttin it to two diffrent parts. Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________

Opening Lyrics:

I'll cut through the mirage then
There's bright blue sky behind it
I'll spend forever flyin'
I'll be singing to the sky
I will make my mistakes
It's fate, it's fate
Achieve the future with our might
Hearts alight, still we fight

Seeking outAll the lies I've ever fearedIn oceans of tearsI say goodbye'Cause time has passed, I leave todayNo matter what I lose, I'm on my way

Frustration, humiliation
I need them to reach my destination!

I'll cut through the mirage then
There's bright blue sky behind it
I'll spend forever flyin'
I'll be singing to the sky
I will make my mistakes
It's fate, it's fate
Achieve the future with our might
Hearts alight, still we fight

Impossible
To never make a sacrifice
Move forward, and take flight
And though I've lost
I know this ideal will be my guide
Through the darkest dark and brightest light

Don't you laugh at me, laugh along with me
I need you to reach my destination!

'Cause I've been meaning to tell you
The things I should have told you
The day that I first met you
I'll be singing to the sky
I will make my mistakes
It's fate, it's fate
No sacrifice will be too great
Now before it's too late

This suffering... It's like a storm over our heads, but I will still rise to my feet through the mud of ridicule and doubt. I'm trapped in this storm, and every time my dreams and my ideals are within my grasp... the more I grip, the more they slip through my fingers, leaving me with nothing but this warmth, telling me that we deserve to live this life and push beyond this stream of disappointment to where the light shines!
And now the storm is ending!

________________________________________________________________________________

Bakugou POV:

After the dream I had last night, I couldn't stop thinking how terrible of a human being I am. Even my own mother tried time and time again to open my eyes, all in vain as I kept showing ignorance to my actions. Now, I made the person I swore to protect, the person whom I always loved, I made him into a villain, and he has all the rights to feel anger.

I looked to my left and saw that it was time for me to go down to the agency of Best Jeanist, as it was yet another day in my internship with her. I remember how when I first got here, she commanded me for my disliking twords males, but she also made a comment about my "explosive" personality. I honestly don't know what I should do at this point, but maybe some training or patrol will help me get my mind set, or it will help me forget about it.

As I was walking to the agency, I saw that Best Jeanist was already up and waiting for me. The two of us were dressed in our hero costumes and from the looks of it, we are preparing to leave to somewhere. Many of her sidekicks, or as I like to call them "Sidechicks" after what she does to their hair, were all around preparing as well.

Best Jeanist: "Morning Bakugou. I see you're already in your hero costume. Well prepared. We are leaving in a few minutes to Hosu. There were sightings of the Hero Killer, and if us heroes can stop her now, it will be for the best." She told me. I know someone from my class is in Hous... was it four eyes, no.... Iida right?

Bakugou: "Got it." was all I said. My mind was still off about the dream and the realizetion, but that will wait for later. Soon, we all boarded a train and started our way to Hosu to hopefully deal with the hero killer. 

(Y/N) POV:

After last night, big sis was angry whenever the name of the hero killer was brought up, and truth be told, I am also angered whenever she is brought up. She disreapected big sis and mother, as well as treated me like a damned sex horse! I wanted her head nearly as much as big sis wants it.

Shigeraki: "Damn that hero killer! She totally mocked us. And to make things worse, she is completely against our second goal!" She shouted in anger, slamming her glass on the counter of the bar, the glass itselaf being empty from the bevrage that she had, however some drops are still visible, showing me she was having her usual drink of orange juice.

Kurogiri: "I apologise young mistress. I didn;t know she would act that way, nor was I able to stop her aggresive acts against you and the young master." She apologised.

Shigeraki: "I don't blame you, Kurogiri. None of us knew about her views and she also got you with her quirk. Even then, I really want revenge against her." She said, anger and melice in her eyes. "Sensei, please lend me some nomus so her spotlight will be gone. That, and hoipefully they will attack her as well."

AFO: "Hmmmm, I suppose it could be a good way for you to act independently. BEsides, she did offend our secondery goal and tried to kill (Y/N). Sure, we have six nomus prepared, but they aren't as strong as the one we used in the USJ. How many would you like?"

Shigeraki: "Three will be good. Cn't let all of our trump cards be used in this side quest." She stated, showing her gamer like mind.

AFO: "Granted."

(Y/N): "Mother, if I may make a request?" I asked politely.

AFO: "(Y/N), you don't need to address me with such formalities. What is it you wish for?" She asked me.

(Y/N): "I wish to join big sis, and go after the hero killer myself. She insulted me, and even more so insulted our hard work and harmed big sis. I want to hurt her in more trthan just one way. Imagine how hard of a hit it will be to her pride when she is beaten to a pulp by a male~" I fantasized.

AFO: "Hmmm, good idea. I will grant it, but please, be carefull. I don;t know how I will react if I see you in a state similar to that of the day I found you." She said, sadness and worry in her voice. Sure, I was happy to be granted permission to go and have my own revenge as well, but I don;t want mother to worry about me and even more that she will be worried because of me.

(Y/N): "Don't worry mother. I will come back without fail. This time, I won;t return uncouncious like before. I will return laugthing after I humiliated her." I tried reassuring her.

AFO: "I know what you are capable of, but even then I am worried for you. Please, just be careful my child."

(Y/N): "I will, thank you mother."

AFO: "Good. Tomura, I entrust (Y/N)'s safety in this mission on you. Please, be careful all of you."

Shigeraki: "We will sensei.."

And so, we awaited for the nomus to arrive. Once they finally did, we prepared ourselfs by getting geared up and walking thorugh Kurogiri's portal twods the evening view of Hosu.

Shigeraki: "(Y/N), you know what to do. Let's remove the hero killer from the headlines and make sure she is out of the frame from now. This will be your end, Hero Killer." And thus, we waited for the sunset to start our fun. I already left to search for the hero killer wanting to shut her up for good. As the sun began to set, the nomus were also released to the city to cause havock while I deal with the main objective. Man this will be fun!

Izumi POV:

As me and Grand Torino, who is the hero that took me in for my internship, were on the train on our way to a major city, we passed by Hosu. I remembered that Iida was having her internship here, and truth be told, while I was angry at her for the comments she made about my goal to make a better world for males, she was still a friend of mine. I sent her a message to check on her, to make sure she was fine after the events that accured during the sports festial. About her sister's forced retirement.

As I was looking at my phone, I felt like someone related to me was in the city. I looked outside for a moment, and I swear I saw a green aura for s slipt moment, and then it dissapeared. I looked back down to my phone wondering as to why Iida isn't responding to the mesage I sent her, as she always answers any message she gets immidiantly. Gran Torino looked over my shoulder and decided to strike up a conversation.

Gran Torino: "You youngsters and your addiction to your phones. You know it is rude to travel with someone and being on the phone the entire time!" That snaped me out of my thoughts.

Izumi: "Sorry. It's just that we are passing by Hosu right now, and I have a classmate doing their internship here. I sent her a message and usually she replies immidiantly, but she didn;t this time." I explained, hinting that I am worried for her.

Gran Torino: "Don't worry. They gor plenty of heroes in Hosu right now. Ever since the hero killer got here, they increased their numbers to stop her." That sentance was all it took for me to understand what's happening.

Izumi: "Wait, the hero killer is in Hous?! This is bad, Iida may have gone after her!"

Gran Torino: "Well, let's hope she will be fine. Their isn't any proof of the killler acually staying here, so she may be safe." That somewhat calmed me down. "But pray tell, why did you call her a classmate and not a friend? To me, it appears that you worry about her more than just a classmate."

Izumi: "Truth be told, I am not sure what to call our friendhsip. I have a personal goal that she just made fun of it, and I honestly can't fully trust her after some recent events." I told the former hero, hiding  my goal in itself as we were in public, and I don't want the other people here to hear about it.

Gran Torino: "I see. Well, As long as you believe in yourself and you will work hard for that goal of yours, I think you will be able to get there."

Izumi: "Thanks. I needed to hear that." I answered her supporting words.

As that conversation ended, we returned to the silence we had prior to it. As we kept moving, I felt a small rumble go around us as some of the passangers started to look outside. They all held a look of curiosity as well as surprise.

Random passanger: "Look! That building just exploded." She yelled as I and Gran Torino looked outside as well.

Just aswe looked out of thetrain's window, we saw a figure covered in the dark approching the ttrain faster and faster as suddenly, it crashed right into our cart. When the dust settled down, I was able to identifie the creature as a Nomu, as the human like monster began to attack the people on the train mercilessly.

Izumi: "A Nomu? What is it doing here?!"

Gran Torino wasted no time to rush and attack the Nomu, forcing it out of the train and away from the people on it. She was quick to look back at me before yelling to mesomething.

Gran Torino: "KId, don;t get out of this train!" And then she was off after the Nomu and into the night sky of the city.

As I quickly moved over to the hole in the cart as I was quick to search for any sign of Gran Torino as I suddenly remembered that Iida was in here yet again. The fact that Stain is rumored to be here, as well as the fact that a Nomu has began to attck the city, led me to believe that the league of villains and Stain are connected. I quickly made my way to the nearest rooftop, as I charged up One for All at 5% all throughout my body, before speeding off to look for Iida and make sure she is ok.

As I rushed around the streets of hosu, I remembered the attack pattern of Stain. She attacks in dark alleyways away from seeing eyes of the public. As I realized that, I began to jump around between alleys looking for any sign of iida or Stain. As I was moving around, I looked to my right and there I saw her. Stain was standing above Iida with a blade raised high as she was prepared to strike Iida. I rushed to the sceen as I prepared a punch and launched it the moment I was within distance of Stain.

Izumi: "Get away from her!" and thus, I punched Stain, who managed to block my strike with her blade. Luckily, it was the blunt side of it. She was pushed away from Iida from the force of my attack, as I landed perfectly infront of my classmate, getting into a battle stance quickly.

Iida: "Mi.... Midoriya, why?!" She said, shocked of my arrival.

Izumi: "They talekd about it on TV. That 60% of the hero killer's victims were found in places without many people. That's why I searchde away from the center of the commotion in the alleyways near Normal Hero Agency. I searched them all one by one!" I explained to her how I found her, without removing my eyes from Stain. "Can you move? If so, let's het to a bigger street. We need help from teh pros." I asked Iida, followed by my plan to deal with the situation.

Iida": "I can't... move my body..." She said, which shcoked me because it may indicate that I was either to late, or in a somewhat better scenario, she is just unable to battle for now. "Ever since she cut me... I thonk it's her QUirk..." She explained.

Izumi: "So it is like the commentators on TV guessed! Cutting might be how she activates her Quirk." Jsut then I noriced there was another person in here. They were another hero, and they appear to have been injured by Stain. The fact there was another person here made it increasingly worse for me, since I planned to run to the main streets with Iida, and either draw Stain there with us, or escape from her, but now I can;t run away.

Iida: "Midoriya.... Don;t get involved!" She said, as I looked at her in slight shock. "This has nothing to do with you!" She yelled weakly.

Izumi: "What are you saying?" I looked at her with a somewhat distubed and angry face.

Stain: "YOur friend came to save you. Sure is a great line, right? But I need to kill her. I we battle. the weaker of us will come out short, so what will you do?" She said asz she glared at me, releasing some killer intent.

I could see how she had the eyes of a killer, and I already knew that she had killed before in her life. Iida also made fun of my goal to make this world more  just for males, and she even mocked it as well as my brother. Truth be told, I had no reason to risk my life for her, but even then, it is the job of a hero to save others, no matter what! I sneakly sent my location to all of my contacts on my phone, hoping maybe someone will get the reason behinfd teh medssage and will come help me. I now know that I made a mistake by not bringing a pro with me, ven if I based this all on a wild guess. Even then, I have no choice but to hold off until someone arrives. Until then, I must protect those two who can;t move!

Iida: "Stop it! Just run away! I told you already that you have nothing to do with this!"

Izumi: "If you say that, then herioes can't do anything!" I yelled back at her. "There are a lot f things I want to say, and I can't really call you a friend as of this moment, but I will deal with that later. It's like ALl Might said:Meddiling when you don't need to is the essance of being a hero." That seemed to have shocked Stain a bit, but even still, I stayed in my battle stance, prepared for anything that will come my way. Said villain soon looked at me with a grin as I charged at her. As I neared her, she used her sword and formed a horizontal slash from her right. I had to have reach closer to her, to shotrten the distance between myself and her, who held an advantage at a distance.

Stain: "Good" She said as she slashed. 'Get close to me in one quick move.... To shorten the distance between her and an opponent with long reah... It was a good decision.' She though as she then used her free hand to take out a knife.

Iida: "No! IIf you get cut-" But she wasn't able to finish.

I ducked under her slash with the sword, and went even lower to avoid the knife, as I moved between her legs and into a pounce position behind her. She quickly turned around to slash at me again with ehr sword, only for me to have moved from the ground already as I jumped above her head, my fist prepared to land a punch.

Izumi: "Five precent Detroit SMASH!" I yelled as I hit her on the head. The force of the punch caused her to stager fowards a bit. I soon landed on the ground and looked at my foe. I knew full cowling worked, since I didn;t feel any strain on my body.

However, soon Stain licked the balde of the knofe and I soon felt as if I can no longer move. As I looked to my arm, I saw that I had a small cut, and on her blade, some of my blood, which ment that it was my blood that she licked.

Stain: "It wasn't powerful enough. You also didn;t predict my movement, you just left my field of vision. You moved in a way that will be able to bring me down, that was what your movements were like." She explained as she started to walk away from me. "People who are all talk are a dime a dozen, but you are worth for me to let you live, after all you are diffrent then those gals here." She sadi as she stood above Iida.

As she prepared her weapon for the strike, a sudden blast of fire forced the hero killer to jump away from Iida. While none of us saw it coming, it was indeed a welcomed surprise.

Stain: "One after the other... what's with people getting in my way today?"

Todoroki: "Midoriya, you need to give more details than just your location in times like this. You made me late." She said as she showed her phone, with the left side of her showcasing her fire.

Iida: "T-Todoroki, oyu as well?"

Izumi: "Why are you here? And, you are using your left side!"

Todoroki: "Why? That's my line. It took me a moment to understand what you meant since you only sent your location. I already knew you aren;t one to send that for no reason." She analysed as she soon made ice, carefully incasing me and the pro, while forcing Stain to avoid the attack. "It was a S.O.S signal, and that you needed help, am I right? Don;t worry, pros will get here in a few minutes." She said as she used her fire to force Stain even further away as me and the hero slid down her ice, to a safe location near her. "It's just like her information mplies. I won't let you kill any of them, Hero Killer.

Izumi: "Todoroki, you can't let her see your blood! I think her quirk has something to do with blood, and she activates it by ingesting other peoples blood orally. That's how she got all of us!"

Todoroki: "She sucks blood to keep people from moving, which is why she used baldes, huh? i can keep my distance and-" but she didn't have time to finish her sentance as a knife was throw at her and cut her left cheek.

Stain: "You have good freinds Ingenium!" She said as she leaped to Todoroki, prepared to attack her wih a weapon she held in her left arm, but was blocked with ice made by Todoroki. She then grabbed Todoroki and was about to lick her cheek, but Todoroki quickly activated her flames as she forced Stain away. Todoroki followed with an ice attack that Stain avoided by jumping above it, as she quickly cut the ice that blocked her, only to jump back as more ice appeard.

Iida: "Why are you two... Why.... Please, stop this! I've inherited my sister's name. I have to do it. That villain's mine...!"

Todoroki: "You inherited it? That's strange." She said as she used her flames, only stopping to make a wall of ice. " The Ingenium I saw before didn't have that look on her face , though." She said as Stain flipped and avoided the spikes of ice that came at her. "You've got a lot going on behind teh scenes in your family, too, huh?"

Izumi: "Todoroki..." I said, trying to help her, as I knew of what the story behind her family is, as well as me wanting to help her fight of Stain. I soon felt that I could slightly move my fingers. At the same time, Stain managed to break through the ice wall and was heading twoards Todoroki fast.

Stain: "Blocking your own sight on an opponent quicker than you, what a foolish plan."

Todoroki: "I wonder about that." She says as she prepares her fire, only to have two knives hit her arm, putting out the flames, much to her shock.

Stain: "You're pretty good, too."S he said to Todoroki, as she approched her fast. We all looked in terror as Stain neared Todoroki, who had no way to defend herself. However, just as Stain was about to lick Todoroki's blood, she was hit with a green blast of energy, catching us all of guard.

???: "Looks like I made it on time." It was a voice that belonged too a male, one of which I knew all to well. "Gommen, Stain-Senpai, but I'm here for payback!" Said (Y/N) as he held a serious expression.

(Y/N) POV:

I made it on time! While I don't want to help the heroes, Stain is a more important target. I looked around me quickly to see who are my allies and what I have to my usage around me, and I managed to identifie Izumi, iida and Todoroki of class 1-A.

Izumi: "(Y-Y/N)! What are you doing here?!" Seh asked, a bit to exited.

(Y/N): "Well, I had a meeting with little knife kink here and she acted terribly to me and big sis shigi. So I decided to pay her back by making sure she is eother captured, or else." I explained.

Iida: "You? Why would we require the help of a male?! Let alone a villain!" I decided to ignore her.

Todoroki: "Thanks. That was a close call."

(Y/N): "Sure thing. I don't like you heroes, but for now, how about we team up and deal with her? I wanna break her pride~" I said in a childish tone.

Stain: "How the hell did you do that, boy?! You are a male, a mere breeding horse ment to be used for the plessure of us females! A being so low, even quirkless are better than you! Yet you posses a quirk AND dare use it against me!" She yelled as she jumped twords me, leaking bloodlust as she wishes to kill me for sure.

Me and Lolipop hair prepared ourselfs for battle, but in a flash, Izumi rushed in and made Stain crash into the side of a building as she dragged the villain for a bit before throwing her away.

Todoroki: "Midoriya!"

Izumi: "I can move normally for some reason now!"

(Y/N): "So she has a time limit?"

Indie Hero: "No, that kid should've been the last one she got. I can't move yet." she talked to me without caring for my gender? or was it just in the ehat of the battle?

Iida: "You acually trust this male?! He's a villain and a male! The worst of scum that dares to harm the innocent females!"

Indie Hero: "shut up, I know what males go through, besides, he is willing to help us, so I will take his help either way..."

Stain: 'Dammit, is this girl a type O' She though as she landed on the ground.

Me and Lolipop hair attack right away while Izumi dashed back to us. I sent a wave of energy while Lolipop sent her ice. When Izumi was next to us, she breathed in a little and explained to us what sh erealized.

Izumi: "She takes in someone's blood to keep them from moving. Since I got free first... i can think of three possible reasons." She started. "It could be less effective with more people, the amount she injested could affect how long it works, or there could be a diffrence in effectivness based on a person's blood type!" She concluded.

Indie Hero: "Blood type...? Mine is B..."

Iida: "I'm type A..."

Stain: "Blood type? That's correct." She said, smirking by the spotlight she now has from that understanding.

Izumi: "I can't do much with only knowing her Quirk, though."

Todoroki: "I wanted to hurry uo and carry those two out of here, but she reacts so fast, she avoids ice and fire. I can't leave myself that open. Even woth (Y/N) here, I think our best option is to hold on until the pros get here, while avoiding close combat." She said, when she mantioned me she looked at me for a short while.

(Y/N): "I don't know about you lolipop hair, but I'm not running!" I said as my aura bursted around me.

Todoroki: "Lolipop?"

Izumi: "Hmmm, Todoroki, you've shed too much blood already." She said, and soon gegan to use her Quirk as she glowed a bit. "I'll distraced her, so you support me from behind! (Y/N) I trsu you to protect them and support me as well!" She fisnihed as she was surrounded by green lightning.

Todoroki: "That's a big risk, but yeah... The three of us will protect them!"

(Y/N): "tch. Fine, only this once, but only because we are against Stain."

Stain: "Two against one, huh? It won't be easy."

(Y/N): "You damned bitch..." I whispered, knowing full well she is underastimating me.

Soon, Izumi launched herself to the walls and began to use them to move around. Truth be told, I was impressed at her progress. Lolipop hair, or Todoroki, used her ice to create a platform of sorts, she seemed to be deep in thought, so I decided that I will act as the middle fighter. I began to use the ice field Todoroki made to move around and approach Stain whilekeeping my distance. While Izumi moved around trying to land a hit on Stain, I fired energy blasts as to not injure my temporary allies, as well as to stop Stain from getting a hit on Izumi. Todoroki supported us as well by making ice walls that forced Stain to back away from them, and surprisngly she used her flames, even with the injured arm, as if she wasn't worried about the effect the fire will have on her injuries. Unfurtunatly, Izumi go cut on her leg, and fell backwards, seeing how Stain was near her, ready to kill, I used an energy wave that managed to knock her back. To us, it seemed like Stain changed her battle style.

Todoroki: "Midoriya!"

(Y/N): "Izumi!"

Iida: "Please stop.... you two.... I'm already..."

Todoroki: "If you want us to stop, then stand up!"

While Stain rushed twoards me, she licked some blood, which caused Izumi to be paralyzed again. Todoroki fired more ice as I fired my blasts, but Stain avioded them all. As she grew near me, I managed to block her attacks, bit I was on the defensive now.

Todoroki: "The only words I can say to you are: Look properly at what you want to be!" She yelled as I unleased my energy, knocking Stain back. Todoroki fired more of her fire and ice, hwile I channeled my energy into my fists as I began to fly and fight Stain head on. She had that crazed look, as if she was hunting her pray, and was about to celebrate her gatherings by raveging the nearest breedable male.

As me and Stain clashed in our battle, I jumped back so Todoroki would use her ice. While we managed to get the ice to hit, Stain managed to recover and dsashed at me again, much to my surprise. As I blocked her attack, Stain managed to knock me down to the ground, where she was about to implae me with her sword, but Todoroki stopped her by firing more flames. Stain doged and went to Todoroki's right, and was about to Stab her, if it wasn;t for me spin kicking her away, following after her quickly. Shortly after, Stain rushed twoards Todoroki, and she was about to cut her in half as she avoided all of teh ice and flames. I was just about there as well, coming from behind Todoroki with a energy coated fist to stop the sword, when I heard an engine and felt a force hit me on my back, launching me into the hero kilelr and us two away from Todoroki.

Iida: "Recpiro BURST!!!" She yelled as she kicked my back.

When I stoped rolling, I realized she aimed at the hero killer and me. She can't put aside the fact that I'm a male huh?

Izumi: "iida?! Why did you-"

Iida: "I can stand, and I will fight along side you two, so let's teach that male who's boss, and bring him to his place as a breeding horse!"

Todoroki: "What are you-" She started to speak, but stopped as she saw me get up, groaning in pain.

(Y/N): "You know, I was trying to be a team player, trying to be a nice guy!"

Iida: "You atatcked us at the USJ and terrorized my entire class!" She said as she dashed twords me, getting in line with the hero killer.

(Y/N): "I said I was TRYING!" I yeleld as I launched a beam that hit both females that aimed at me.

Todoroki: "Iida! Thsi is not the time to fight someone taht is helping us! Villain or not, it doesn't matter!"

Iida: "Doesn't matter?! It's a male you are talking about! Something that is the lowest of the lwo! Even villains get to own one without any objection! He should be thankful that He breaths near me, yet he uses his quirk, that he somehow got, and is fighting me!" She spat as she got up, 5 meters away from Stain who was also getting up.

Stain: "Something we agree on, how sad that I agree with the likes of you."

(Y/N): "For the love of... You literally attacked me first tonight! I was protecting you and you friends without question and this is how you repay me!? To hell with this! Let's just deal with Stin so I can go home and calm down!"

Iida: "You will go nowhere you villanous male scum!"

With that, I rushed at Stain while having to keep watch from Iida, who continously tried to hit me whenever she could, while also facing the hero killer. Todoroki used more and more of her flames to try and stop Stains movment from nearing me and Iida, while Izumi was already fighting to get out of her paralyzed state.

Indie Hero: "Idiots! She's after me and the girl in white armor! It's betetr if you run away at this point! She's overpowering you!"

Todoroki: "I don't think she'll give me the opening to do that, even if I was planning on running. Besides, something is diffrent, she's flustered." She sadi as she stopped her fire and used her Ice once more, without succses as Stain used the ice as a ramp of sort. When she grew near, Todoroki used her fire again, buiut Stain doged again. I immidiently went in and took my shot, managing to land a powerful punch to her cheek. Iida was about to jump at us, but her engines stopped working. She looked at Todoroki for a moment and then asked her for help, while I distarcted the hero killer.

Iida: "Todoroki, can you regulate tempeture?"

Todoroki: "I'm not used to it with my left yet. Why?" She asked her classmate.

Iida: "Freeze my legs! Make sure not to plugg up the exhausts!" She yelled while Todoroki used her flames again.

Stain: "You're in the way!" She yelled as she managed to break out of my clash with her, throwing a knife twoards Todoroki, only for Iida to rush in and take the knife into her right arm, folowed with another knife that Stain threw.

I immidiently took back to fighting Stain, while in the corner of my eyes I saw Izumi getting up again, but she was favoring her left leg as it was covered in her blood. While I powered up even more, Izumi activated her Quirk again and prepared herself for theright moment. Todoroki folowed Iida's request and froze her legs without plugging up the exhausts. Iida acted quickly and took out the knives that held her to the ground, while Todoroki used her flames and ice to force Stain high into the air. That was when I followed in with a rush of punches, all targeting her upper body, before knocking her even further up with a roundhouse kick.

(Play to 0:05)

Iida: 'I'll throw away my arm!' "Recpiro EXTEND!!!" She yelled as she jump after Stain.

Izumi: 'One For All... Full Cowling!' She thought as she jumped after Stain as well.

Iida: 'If I just...'

Izumi: 'If I just...!' She though as blood shot out of her leg for a bit, covering some of the ice.

Soon Izumi shot twoards Stain at full speed, making it so her and Iida are near Stain, prepared to hit her.

Todoroki: "Go!"

Iida: 'Have my leg....' She though as she prepared her leg for a powerful kick.

Izumi: ' Have my fist...' She though as well, while she pulled her arm back, ready to hit Stain with all of her remaining energy.

Izumi & Iida: "That's all I need right now!" The two landed their attacks as Iida's kick landed on Stains right ribs, while Izumi's punch hit Stain right on the face. Izumi grabbed a hild of her, s she though that she sued to much power and overstressed her arm.

At the same time, I landed next to Todoroki, who looked at me and we nodded at each other, knowing this is our chance. Stain was quick to recover as she grabbed another blade and attempted to cut Iida's head of, only managing to get a few strands of hair.

Iida: "I will defeat you! This time, you, as a crminial-"

Todoroki & (Y/N): "Keep at her!" We said as we prepared our attack, Todoroki her fire while I charged energy in each of my hands as they were each on my sides, covered in a greenish aura. I soon brought them to my heart and then expanded them fowars as I fired my attack.

(Y/N): "Heartbreaking Reality!" I yelled.

We both launched our attack at the same time, while Iida charged ehr leg again, hitting Stain in the stomach while creating a shockwave from the force of the attack.

Iida: -And I, as a hero!"

Stain was motionless in the air after that, and our blast consumed her. causing a small explosion that later allowed us to see she was now out cold. Todoroki then made an ice slide that cushined the fall for all three females, but only allowed Iida and Izumi to slide down while it held Stain at the top. Izumi and Iida did hit their heads, but were quick to recover as they prepared for the chance taht Stain was able to recover from that.

Todoroki: "Stand up! She's still..." However our worries soon disaapeared as we saw that Stain was now motionless, defeated at the top of the ice. Izumi was the first to talk.

Izumi: "I guess that wa senough to knock her out."

Todoroki: "Then, let's restrain her and get out to the street. Is there anything to tie her up with?"

Izumi: "Just in case, we should take all of her weapons away."

Todoroki: "Good idea.

Tehy were quick to go and pat all over her body in their search for weapons, and in order to not see something i shouldn't I decided to turn around.

(Y/N): "You do that, I will check on the hero here." I said as I waled to the Indie Hero.

Izumi: "Huh?" Sje must've forgot I'm here as well... "O-Oh! Right! Thanks (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "So, who are you exaclty?" I asked the Indie Hero.

Izumi: "Native, can you move?" She asked the Indie Hero, who said her hero name was Native. I decided to just roll with the joke over American history.

Native: "Yeah, I'm okay now." She said as she picked Izumi up. Said girl clearly tired, and she has hurt her legs. "You hurt your legs, right? Let me do this at the very least."

They all finished clearing Stain of any weapon sh =e could have, and Todoroki and Iida are about done with tieing said villain in a rope they found nearby in the trash. Todoroki even made a remark about it, that ou can find anything in the trash. Iida wanted to pull the rope, but Todoroki refused under the claims that Iida's arms are injured. I didn;t becaasue they didn't trust a villain to help them carry away a potential allie. We walked to the closest main street, and teh walk was mostly silent. Iida kept glaring at my back, and Native was busy speaking with Izumi, so I had nothing better to do.

(Y/N): "You can stop glaring at me. I will not attack you tonight. My goal has been achived." I tried to tell her off.

Iida: "And I should care? You're still a villain and a male, so I am making sure you are taken in and are locked where you belong, wether it be jail or a breeding club I won't mind."

(Y/N): "So much for saving your life..." With that, we kept walking in silence as I slowly recovered my energy.

We finally made it to the main street, and were just about toh ead to the police, and hopefully for me to sneak ut if Iida's range, as she held a knife to my back, when an elder women appeared. She quickly kicked Izumi in the face, leaving us all confused at what we are witnessing.

???: "Wh-What are you doing here?!"

Izumi: "Gran Toriono! Gran Tori-" She was cut short with a kick.

Gran Torino: "I thought I told you to stay seated on the bullet train!"

Todoroki: Who's that?"

Izumi: "That's the hero I'm interninig with, Gran Torino. But why?'

Gran Torino: "I was told to come here all of a sudden. Well I don't really know what's going on, but I'm glad you're okay." She said, even if she was fumming in anger.

Izumi: "Sorry...."

???: "It's around here!" We heard a voice call out, as several footsteps were heard running here. Multiple heroes arrived here.

???: "Endeavor told us someone needed help here, but..."

???: "Children?"

???: "Those injuries look serious! I'll call an ambulance!"

???: "Why is there a male here?"

???: "H-Hey, this is..."

???: "Don't tell me.... isn;t that the hero killer?"

They began to ranble. It dodn;t take long for them to recognize me, and surrond me while I was held at knife point, but I was still ready to fight if need be. The heroes were about to call the police, while I was in a stand off. At that, Iida walked away from me and let the heroes deal with me. Native was quick to tell the others to let me walk away, much to the surprise of them all. She made sure to tell them how I helped today, which was nice. A hero that didn;t take well to that decided to rush me and was about to crash me into a wall. but all I did was sidestep her as I looked at Native and thank her.

I saw how Iida had a emotional moment, so I decided to just walk away without saying anything to them. She however, turned to me, and with an angry look decided to address me.

Iida: "And you danmed male. I guess I should thank you as well... you did save my life there, as well as Todoroki's and MIdoriya's, so thanks. BUt next time we meet, I will make sure that you pay!"

 I was about to answer, when suddenly a nomu appeared from nowhere and dived to us. It seemed to be rouge, as it tried to reach at me, and missed, but reached again for Izumi and it managed to grab a hold of her. I saw how the nomu had a missing eye and was bleeding from there, but I had no time to react as it flew away with Izumi. I was about to jump after it, when suddenly someone unexpected rushed in.

Appearantly, the girls missed a hidden blade STain had, and she used it to escape her bindings. She managed to lick some blood of the nomu that landed on a heroes cheek and she rushed in to kill said nomu.

Stain: "This society overgrown with fake heroes and the criminals who wave their power around idly..." She said as she stabbed the brain of the nomu, which caused the two females to fall to the ground as the nomu died. She had her hand planted on Izumi's back, holding her firmly to the ground. "...to create a more just society." The fact she was still up, as well as the fat she has Izumi hostage, was enough to cause us all to freeze in shock and fear, myself included. The heroes were about to rush in to fight, when they heard the voice of the number two hero rushing in to the site.

Endeavor: "Why are you all standing around in a group like this? The villain should've escaped this way." She soon saw me, but decided to ignore my pressence for the moment, when she saw the hero killer, she grew far more concerned. "Don't tell me that women is..."

Izumi was struggeling to get free, but Stain payed taht no mind as she looked back and glared at Endeavor and me. Her mask falling of as she prepared to fight us both. Endeavor was about to launch an attack at her, but was stopped by Gran Torino and I as the elder women told her to wait, while I yelled that she has a hostage. Soon said villain stood up and turned to us. The amount of killer instinct she released was above anytthing else I;ve felt, and for the first time tonight, I felt terified.

Stain: "You fakes. I must make things right... Someone must be dyed in blood.... I must take back what it means to be a hero! I must rid the world of that arrogant male, who thinks he is an equal to the supirior females! Come! Try and get me, you fakes!  The only one I'll let kill is is the true hero... All Might!" The sheer pressure felt through her gaze of murderous intent made a hero fall, and no one but her was able to move. Until...

(Y/N):

Stain: "Huh? Why are you laughthing? While I disliek males, she still bothers to save them, so props to her."

(Y/N): "Haaa~ god it was a while since I've laughed like that. All Might being a true hero? What a joke!' I countinued to laught.

Stain: "You dare mock All MIght male?!" She yelled in anger.

(Y/N): Well, I guess not everyone watched teh sports festival. I am a male that was left to die by your so called top hero!" I reveal to her.

Stain: "Wh-What? No way... you're lying."

(Y/N): "Stain, I literally, never lied in my life." I said completly serious. "Well, unless it was a white lie to avoid the constent beatings I would recive at school, but who cares?!"

Stain: "W-Why...."

(Y/N): "Well, this was a fun experience, and I got my payback for what you did~ So how about yoyu just drop down and let the heroes deal with oyu, after all, even your pride is shattered after a 'mere male' has betean you!"

With that, I fired one small energy blast that hit her chest. When the smike cleared, everyone saw that my blast never hit her, but she already dropped the knife. She was unconsious while standing. After that, everyone turned to me, and saw that I myself was exhausted.

(Y/N): "Hehe, guess I over did myself tonight..."

The heroes were about to surrond me, when we heard another group of footsteps, and shortly after I was incased in strings that were a bit to tight around me. When I looked to the side, I saw the number 3 hero, Best Jeanist, who is known for her extreme approch to males. She had her sidekick with her, but the one person that stood out was none other than Katsumi bakugou, who looked at me with surprise and, regret?

Best Jeanist: "So, you finally showed yourself, filth." She literally spat at me as she said that, and even Endeavor was stunned by the way she acted to me. Her sidekicks soon surronded me and were even prepared to beat the life out of me, but Katsumi wasn't with them.

Endeavor: "Wait, Jeanist. Let him go." She demanded.

Everyone on the sceen looked at her stunned. Sure, she was known to help males, but this was still a surprise to them all. She slowly walked twords me, and engulfed me in a warm hug, as she carefully burnt the strings that held me.

Endeavor: "It's the least we can do. He did help us all tonight, and he protected three future heroes." She said, as she held me firmly, yet gently. I didn;t hav ethe energy to fight the hug, yet I didn;t want to fight it as well. It was the kind of a hug I would usually get from All For One, a motherly and kind hug.

Best Jeanist: "You can't be serious Endeavor! It's a male that is also a villain! And yet you want me to let it go?!" She fummed.

Endeavor: "Would you rather me to explain how you aloowed your sideics beat up a defensless teenager?" Everyone was silent. "That's what I thought." She then let me out of the hug, and even helped me stand up again. "Now be on your way young one. Next time, maybe I will be forced to take you into coustidy, but until then, remember that not everyone is against maless."

(Y/N): "He, sure. Thank you, number 2. Take care." I said, and I began to limp from there. Sure, I wasn't imjured all that bad, but Iida did kick my back hard, and the strings kinda strechted me in a wrong way. As I walked away, I heard the sound of explosions as Katsumi quickly stands infront of me, not letting me go.

Katsumi: "(Y/N), please wait." Did she just.... say please.

(Y/N): "What is it Bakugou? Come to kill me again? I'd rather avoid my second meeting with the grim reaper for a few more years thank you." I said as I pushed past her. She clearly didn;t like that because she grabbed my hand, and didn't let go at all. I tried to push my hand away from her, but stopped once I heard what she said next.

Katsumi: "Will you just listen to me you idiot!?"

"Idiot"? That's not what she would usually say. It would usually be "damned male" or "breeding bitch", but Idiot? I looked at her in shock, as I stopped fighting, clearly showing my surprise. However, I wasn;t in any mood to listen to her.

(Y/N): "Listen to you? Why should I? weren't you glad that I died? weren't you the one that psuhed me from that roof? weren't you the one that always bullied me? weren't you the one the betrayed me?! Weren't you the one that broke my heart?!" I yelled out.

Katsumi: "Break... your heart.... what do you...."

(Y/N): "I admired you. When we were kids, I looked up to you as my hero. You were always there for me. You always stood up to me, and gave me a shoulder to cry on when I needed one. I admired you so much, that I fell in love with you!"

Katsumi: "(Y/N) what do you... mean?"

(Y/N): "I fell in love with you. Back when you were my only friend, when you saved me time and time again, I fell in love with you. To bad you broke my heart when you changed." For some reason, that have brought her to tears.

Katsumi: "I'm sorry... please.... I can change! I will change so... please just don't go...." She cried out, shocking her three classmates.

(Y/N): "And let you stab me in the back again? Hell no." I said as a portal opened behind me, shocking everyone. "Goodbye Bakugou. I wish this is the last I see of you." And with that, I jumped to the portal as it closed behind me, and I was once again in the sweet warmth of the bar.

Kastumi POV:

(Y/N): "I fell in love with you. Back when you were my only friend, when you saved me time and time again, I fell in love with you. To bad you broke my heart when you changed." When he said that, I knew that the boy I loved, the boy I adored, loved me, but not anymore. I betrayed his trust and I broke his heart. It hurt me so much to know that, i was in tears.

Katsumi: "I'm sorry... please.... I can change! I will change so... please just don't go...." I said, truth leaked from my mouth as I was filled with regret for all I have done to him.

(Y/N): "And let you stab me in the back again? Hell no." he said, hurting me even more to know that he won't even call me by my own name, but my family's name. When he fisinhed that sentance, a portal like the one in the USJ opened behind him. "Goodbye Bakugou. I wish this is the last I see of you." And he jummped into the portal. I shot myself after him, trying to grab onto him, to not lose him again, but the prtal closed right after he went through it, and with that, I lost him again.

I fell to the ground as I cried my heart out, saying that I was sorry in hopes he was still here, even if I knew that he wasn't. I coyuldn;t hold it in any longer. The one boy I loved, the person I promised to always be with, and always protect, I betrayed him. I broke him, and I damn near killed him! I am such a terrible human being, and what for? Glory as a hero? What glory is there if I can't save someone who was the closest to me?

Soon enough I lost consciousness as I cried myself to sleep. I was already injured from fighting nomu's, and now I had taken the most damage I took my whole life. I ruined my chances to be with the person I loved, all because of my damned ego! While I was out cold, they took all four of us to the nearest hospital ,and I was given a diffrent room than the other three. I knew that I had to change myself. I need to apolegise to De-to Izumi. Then I need to help her reach taht goal for a better world for males. Maybe, if I am lucky, I can at least get (Y/N) back as a friend.

Katsumi: "I'm so sorry..... my little dynamite...."

Wow. That surprisingly took me less time than I though it would.

I want to say thank you for all of those that supported me from the start! I would have gotten to 500 followers withoit you all!

This chapter was meant to be teh show stopper for Stain, as well as the begining of the change of Bakugou. As you saw, the reader is not forgiving Katsumi anytime soon.

Aside from that, sorry that it took me so long.

Next up will be the chapter Katsumi starts her own journey to forgivness.

Wow! A total of 8863 words!

Till next time!

Sayonara!

.

.

.

Next time, on "A Boy's Best Nightnare":

Police Chief: "What you three did in Hosu was illigal, as you used your quirk illigaly and have harmed someone with it."

Todoroki: "You can't do that, you mutt!"

Gran Torino: "Calm down young Todoroki."

Todoroki: "It's like I am "The Hand Crusher", as if I am cursed."

Izumi: "What did you want to talk about Katchan?"

.

.

.

.

.

Katsumi: "I'm sorry.... Izumi."

Next time on "A Boy's best Nightmare":

"The Aftermath, The Apolegy and teh New Begining."

Don't miss out on it!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

46.2K 957 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
652 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
1.6K 38 18
In a world where quirks are everything, Y/n has a seemingly small quirk that hided his true potential. People have always seen him as weak and ignore...
177K 9.7K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...