Returned | On Hold

By userrrr420

Aunesti Black | Kidnapped at the age of 2, leaving behind her family a little girl with brown hair and light... More

Zero | Characters
One | Found
Two | Loosing You
Three | Leaving
Four | Home
Five | Brothers
Six | Meeting People
Seven | New Girl
Eight | School Project
Nine | Pool
Ten | Dinner
Eleven | Life
Twelve | Sleepover
Zero | authors note
Fourteen | Seduction
Zero | authors note
Fifteen | Utter Bliss
Zero | Authors Note

Thirteen | Date

5K 114 48
By userrrr420

**do the pictures and videos I put at the top every chapter show up for you?

1 month later

Today I'm going on a date. I know shocking. Rose has been bothering me to get out more so I'm doing this to shut her up.

Over the weeks of me being here, me and Xavier have gotten closer and I can say we're good friends now. I might even call him one of my best friends along with Rose, Leilani, and Carter. But I'd never admit that to him as I don't need his ego to be boosted.

Right now while I do my makeup at my vanity, Xavier lays on my bed while scrolling through his phone. He's here to give opinions that I won't listen to.

This guy Rose has set me up with is supposed to be taking me to some fancy overpriced restaurant. As soon as I heard free fancy food I agreed. It you haven't noticed I like free food.

I'm definitely going to wear a red dress but I don't know if red heels with it would be too much. I don't plan for this date to go further than a single date so I'm wearing the heels. I have literally no one to be trying to impress anyways.

I can't be bother to do much more so I just put on light make up and leave my hair straight but curled at the bottoms. I opted to leave my chest bare by not wearing any necklaces. To make up for that I picked out a random black purse.

I stand in front of my body mirror while fixing the dress. When I turn around to ask for Xavier's opinion (that I won't listen to) he's already staring at me.

"Is this okay?" I ask him not meeting his eyes as I can't handle eyesight with certain people.

He turns his phone off before sit up and heading towards me. I turn around to look at myself again in the mirror. Through the mirror I can see him walk slowly towards me, his eyes searching my body frantically.

"And where are you going dressed like this?" I swear he has the worst memory.

"A date. I told you this already," rolling my eyes I continue, "Rose wouldn't stop bugging me about it so I finally agreed to it."

"Want to know what I think?"

"No. Not really." I try to hold in my laugh but it comes out anyways. When I see him glaring at me through the mirror I quickly sober up. "Fine. Go ahead. I want to know what you think."

"I think you should cancel that little "date" and go on one with me." He says while placing his hands on my stomach, pushing my back into his hard front. The heat radiating off of him onto me makes me more nervous than other.

Keeping a cool act on I ask, "And why would I do that?"

Leaning his mouth by my ear he whispers,"I think we both know why. We're just both too stubborn to admit it."

Shivers leave my body, not used to this close proximity, "Please enlighten me. What is it that we both won't admit?"

"We're both attracted to each other. You just don't want to break your brothers trust by dating their friend." He pauses before looking into my eyes through the mirror, "Meanwhile Louis has been fucking your friend Leilani since she came over for the sleepover weeks ago."

My heart is going to explode so abort mission. I cant handle the tension in the air so I run to the bathroom while screaming. Once I get in there I just sit on my counter. After waiting like 30 seconds I walk out.

"I mean I guess we can go on a date since you want to," I say, trying to act unbothered.

This makes him let out a chuckle as he walks towards me.

"But," this makes him frown, "We will have to do it another time as I'm not canceling on Roses friend. Sorry."

Xavier immediately stops in front of me, wraps his arms around my waist, and pull me into him. My arms go around his neck instinctively.

"I don't want another fucker going on a date with my girl. Cancel on him," he grits out.

"Sorry pretty boy, no can do. And I'm not your girl. Yet." I say, before pecking his nose and turning around to leave.

"Yet," he repeats, staring at my leaving figure.

Before closing the door, I blow a kiss to him and wiggle my fingers and a 'goodbye' manner.

⭒ ༺༒༻ ⭒

When I arrive at the restaurant, my door is opened and flashes begin fluttering. Looks like word got out about who's daughter I am.

The valet boy catches my keys I toss at him and I strut up the stairs to the doors that are opened by workers, which I say 'thank you' to.

Walking to the center of the restaurant, heads turn and chatter slows down.

"Hi, Is there a reservation under Black?"

"Yes. There's also a guy at your table that says you're waiting for him, is that right or will we be needing the escort him, Miss Black?"

"There will be no need for that. Thank you."

When I get near the table I see what we his name is and his eyes are lingering on another girls ass. What a great first impression.

Without saying anything, I sit at the table and clear my throat to let him know I'm here. by the way his eyes widen, he knows he's been caught staring at someone's ass.

I don't blame him though, she got a dumpy-

"Brad Assmann, you probably already know that though," he says, laughing at the end.

"Aunesti Black, and sorry but no I don't,"

"My father owns a body guarding company and my mother is a model. Ken and Karen Assmann that is," he replied.

"Sounding a lot like you got nothing going for yourself and live off of daddy and mommy's money. Nepotism baby at it's finest." I mutter, but luckily he doesn't hear me as he's too busy staring at himself in a mirror.

Next thing you know, mama won't stop blabbering about how his parents got him this job and got him luxuries.

"Hi, what can I get you two for today?" the waiter asks.

"Um I will get the shrink alfredo with a side of steak," Brad says before I can speak.

He continues and says, "And the lady will get a salad with some water, thank you"

My jaw is tempted to drop but I keep myself together.

"Actually I'll get nothing. Please close my tab with no charges and this reservation. Thank you very much," I retort.

Heading to the bar, I ask for two shots. Looking back I can see Mr. Assmann being escorted from the property while he's throwing a tantrum saying something about calling his parents.

Downing the two shots, I tip the bartender two, hundred bills and find my way out the restaurant.

The waiter must've made the valet aware of my abrupt leaving as the cars already waiting in the front for me.

Putting down my sunroof and raising the volume of my music, I drive out of the parking lot with only one that on my mind. Xavier.

1258 words
please vote <3
Hopefully I can put out more chapters as I'm on summer break and I have the next few chapters topics chosen already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.4K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...
119K 2K 43
๐Ÿšง UNDER CONSTRUCTION ๐Ÿšง ใ€คIn editing process, first book, revamping in progressใ€ค โ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“€...
152K 3.1K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
519K 12.5K 66
Book 1 of ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...