Guilty [Completed]

By ddrrrs2pt0

One wrong decision and everything changed More

Chapter 1- 6 Years Later
Chapter 2- Stick To Your Door
Chapter 3- My Heart Will Keep Crying
Chapter 4 - Why He?
Chapter 5- Happy He
Chapter 6- I Wanted You But Not Like This
Chapter 7- Black Magic And Chances
Chapter 9- Closeness
Chapter 10 - My Daughter
Chapter 11- I Love You Too
Chapter 12- This Time, Its Forever
Epilogue

Chapter 8- Embarrassment

440 59 125
By ddrrrs2pt0

Um, last update of Together Forever was a few days ago. Its 20 votes. Not complaining but how tf did this story's last part get 27? In half a day

Rakshit-

Papa Malhotra:- Rakshit beta, take care In this trip of yours I hope both of you get closer to each other. (I looked at him skeptically and the looked at Drishti who was all decked up to go) Ah yes. I had talked to her too. But trust me the decision of giving you another chance was only hers. Some things never change Rakshit. They never do.

He smiled at me warmly and patted my back. Rohan came out with Sargun in his arms and handed her to Drishti for a hug.

Drishti:- bye bye Sargun. Mama will miss you.

She kissed her forehead and Sargun smiled at her while playing with her hairs. Drishti giggled at our daughter's love for hairs and handed her over to me. As soon as Sargun saw me she screamed loudly and started crying at the sudden change in the arms.

Rakshit:- shh. Sargun dekho to kaun hai. Papa

She calmed down at the word papa and looked at me carefully. As I kissed her cheek and held her close to my chest she started laughing once again and grabbed my mustache that came with skin.

Sargun:- papa!!!!

Everyone laughed at her cuteness while she admired my face for some more time and tried pulling out my facial hairs.

Rohan:- ye jab dekho dari hi khehti rehti hai har kisi ki.

Romi:- to tujhe kya? Tere konsa muh pe bal hai?

Rohan:- oe Romi tu zyada bol raha hai!

Romi:- meine kya kaha? Dari ke nam pe tere muh oe chota sa bhi bal aya hai? Even ye meri Divya tak ko chin ke niche bal hain

And as expected, he earned a punch from Divya while Rohan gave her a hi five. Drishti laughed her siblings and then came towards me. My heart started beatimg faster, assuming she was coming towards me but looked like I forgot Sargun playing in my arms. She smiled and kissed at her forehead before I handed her to her mamu.

That was what I was going to do.

Before Romi could hold her, Divya picked Sargun and started patting her back. Romi's face was something worth watching.

Both of us bid our goodbyes and sat in the car. As we were waving them Sargun started crying, something she would do when she saw me leaving for office. That's why I started going away when she was asleep.

My body tensed at her crying and yelling pa-pa in her baby voice.

Rakshit:- just a last hug.

I said and was about to get out of the car when Drishti held my hand and rubbed its back to calm me down a bit.

Drishti:- relax Rakshit. She'll be okay.

Rakshit:- Par Drishti vo-

Drishti:- Rakshit (pressed his hand) Sargun ko dheere dheere adat ho jaegi. Mera bhi man hai ki mein apni beti ke pas jau is wakt. Konsi ma apni beti ko aise rota hua dekh skti hai. Tumhe pata hai na is year shayad tumhe tumhare business ki wajah se travel krna pare. Aur mujhe bhi Vicky ke business ke karan krna pare. Tab kya karoge?

Rakshit:- par Drishti

Drishti:- hum kuch samay yaha rukte hain. Agar vo rona band kar gai to hun chalenge. Para agar nahi to hum vapis use milne jaenge. Theek hai?.

Drishti was right. This year seemed to be a busy when and both of us had many international meetings. If Sargun would be addicted to us or to any one of us in a way she would keep crying because of it, it would be bad.

Rakshit:- okay

Even if I wasn't the biological father of Sargun. I was still her father. Blood runs thicker than water and in this blood meand family for me. And it ain't necessary that family should be made of one's own blood. Sargun is Sargun Shergill now, the daughter of Rakshit Shergill.

Nobody could change it now.

Not even a DNA test. Because this bond is between the heart. She takes me as her father, and I take her as my daughter. The end of discussion.

....

When I planned on bringing Drishti here, I had a ton of things set up in my mind. I would do this for her, that for her. I would show her how much I love her and I would be the reason she would smile whole heartedly after so long.

Now here I am. Looking at the room I panicked that we would be staying in the same room. We stayed in the same room for a year but this was completely different.

Seeing the nervousness on my face Drishti laughed and took the bags from my hand. She told me she'll return after taking a shower and took her towel and clothes to the bathroom. I stood in the balcony constructing a ten star plan to make my place in her heart.

I was already there okay! I just needed to make it wide spreaded feeling.

After tomorrow's meeting I'll take her to a date and tell her I love her.

Smashing my head with my hands I realized how stupid it was of me.

Wow such a creep. Confess on the first day! No no no! I'll take her to several places. Make her smile, make her more comfortable with me and then boom! Date?

I smashed my head once again because of the date thingy and thought about once again.

Chocolates? She loves Chocolates right? Then balloons with glitters, flowers? Eiffle tower?

Eiffle tower I huffed in frustration and turned around, banging my head against the wall. Where the fuck did the Eiffle Tower come from? We are in Morocco!

Shit! We are in Greece!

Oh my god.

As I was about to bang my head for the last time, the delicateness of a touch stopped me before I did so. I looked up and saw Drishti looking at me concerned.

Now I made a fool out of myself.

My hands were still on the wall, my heart dying in embarrassment, my soul leaving my body and Drishti looking at me like I had some problem.

Drishti:- I'm sorry if I upset you all these months. I know I didn't even talk to you properly but it wasn't because I hated you or blamed you. Mein bas Vicky ke jane ki wajah se dukhi thi aur apni life ke har us mor ke bare mein soch rai thi jab jab aisa hua. Par ab mein koshish kar rai hun us sab se bahar ane ki. Apni kismat ko aise koso mat. Mujhe oata hai tum mere sath Sargun ki wajah se ho. I'm sorry.

Fucking awesome!

If not for her- you know what? I'll do it anyways.

Rakshit:- Drishti apna hath hatana

Drishti:- par kyu?

Rakshit:- bas ek minute ke lea.

She nodded her head and pulled her hand back. I started doing it once again and she watched me in horror.

She thought I was doing it because I was upset with her! Its been seven years and now when everything's going fine this! This happened!

Drishti:- Rakshit

Rakshit:- oh my god. Tumhe lgta hai ye mein tumhare karan gusse mein hu? Wah!

I fake banged my head till she pulled me by my collar and yelled Mr. Shergill in my face. A part of danced while another was scared seeing her.

Drishti:- kya hua?

Her voice softened and her hands left my collar to cup my face in concern and asked me what was concerning me

Rakshit:- kuch nai

Drishti:- kuch to hai

Rakshit:- nai kuch nai hai. Bs apna mazak banane ka shonk hai mujhe.

She looked sad and left my face to go inside the room. Now I made her feel that I was being sarcastic and the problem was with her.

Wow 2.0!

I went behind her and kneeled down in front of her while she was sitting with her feet on the bed. I took her permission and held her hands in mine, kissing the top of her knuckles carefully.

Rakshit:- Drishti sorry. Mein tumse gussa nai hu. Na mein bhi nai hun irritated tumse. Wo tumhare sath pehli bar bahr aya hu to thoda zyada hi nervous hun. Hehe

I added that hehe to make it funny and she did giggle.

See!

She held my hands firmly and smile- tum har bar mujhe dara dete ho Rakshit.

Rakshit:- vo to sirf kai bar.

Drishti:- chalo ab so jao. Kal meeting hai na. Uske lea energy chahea. Vaise bhi meeting ke bad tumhe mere sath Greece dekhne jana hai. Aur no excuses! Mera bht man hai ghumne ka

You have no idea this happiness would have made me jump from the building.

Rakshit(stammering in happiness):- ofcourse Mrs. Shergill. Mein zaroor tumhare sath chalunga.

I rubbed my nape and stood up to take the couch- the non existent couch. My mind started panicking in excitement when her soft arms wrapped around my forearm and pulled me back.

Drishti:- yaha sone mein koi problem hai?

I swear she will be the death of me some day.

Having no guts or words to reply her, I nodded in a no and excused myself to go to the washroom and change the clothes.

After having a battle with myself in the washroom, I went inside the room where Drishti was lying down and talking to Divya. Seeing me she cut the call and smiled. I walked towards the bed with shaking legs and laid beside her.

Should I take the blanket? Would she be mad if I went in the same blanket as her?

Anyhow I slowly pulled that same blanket over me too and she didn't say anything. I switched the lights off.

Drishti:- Sargun bht yaad kar rai thi apko. Divya bata rai thi.

I immediately jumped on the bed and turned on the light which made her get up.

Rakshit:- I knew it. Meri beti mere bina reh hi nai skti. Aur tumne phone kyu kata? Meri bat nai karai Sargun se! Oh god. Kitna yaras rai hogi vo papa se batein krne ko lekin tum dono behne-

Drishti:- Rakshit! Vo abhi batein nahi kr skti. Ek sal ki hai.

Rakshit (realizing she was right):- ohhh (not admitting his fault) to video call pe bat kara deti. Mera hak nai banta kya use dekhne ka

Drishti:- vo so rai hai Mr. Shergill. Pata nai jab uspe bat ati hai to aap itne dramatic kyu ho jate ho.

She laughed while I went inside the blanket to hide my embarrassed face.

I was true. When it came to Sargun, it did get pretty mad if she was upset or would be crying. I had it all planned.

No boyfriends till college. No spoiling in ways that she will be unable to live without comforts. Weekends with her dad ie me, Rakshit Shergill The Great. She'll get a car accoridng to her performance in high school. She can waer anything she wanted to but should come home before 10 in high school 12 in college.

Same if I had a boy.

Best dad ever.

Drishti:- shut up Rakshit. Our children will be home by maximum 8 in high school. Use pehle rat ko bahr nai jane dena.adki ho ya ladka. Aur tumse to mujhe umeed bhi nai. Bigar doge tum ane vale bacho ko bhi jaise Sargun ko bigarne ki taiyarian hai tumhari.

I realized I was whispering it all loud.

Wait-

Did she say?

'Ane vale bache?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 506 15
Let's see..
1.8K 260 8
Let's see..
2.6K 371 13
Let's see..
6.5K 882 27
Lets see..