A Demon's Kid (Fairy Tail Fan...

נכתב על ידי Dark13Elf

*Next Gen* A young girl travels through Magnolia on her own with only another young boy to keep her company... עוד

A Demon's Kid
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Chapter 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
ANNOUNCEMENT

Ch. 19

3.9K 113 6
נכתב על ידי Dark13Elf

Mira watched from the sidelines as the others began fighting  before signaling for the conductor to leave, and fast! 

"Damn Fairies take this! Phoenix Flight!" The dark blond yelled crossing his arms as if about to perform an ice dome only to have a wave of strange orange and purple fire fly from him aimed at Erza. 

"That's mine!" Natsu yelled jumping in front of Erza and eating the flames before she could react. "That taste awful!" He told the other fire mage as he growled at him just as the mouse brown girl jumped in front of him with a smile. 

"Try this then. Metal Coffin!" The girl screamed suddenly encasing Natsu in a ball of metal. "Get the red Ventus!" The girl told the man behind her making him smirk before jumping past her and, using his flames to shoot out of his feet, began attacking from the air. He fired off several fire attacks before Erza began to throw swords at him forcing him to dodge just as much as her. 

"Ice Make Dagger!" Gray yelled trying to attack the strange black haired man as the attacks seemed to slide off of him while he skated just out of reach of any hand to hand attacks. 

"Oh this is boring!" The man yawned before suddenly throwing some kind of goo at Gray, making him fall and try to regain his balance, which in turn allowed the man to shoot forward and begin attacking the surprised ice mage. "Now this I like!" The man yelled with a crazy gleam in his eye as he repeatedly punched Gray, pinning his arms to the ground with his knees not allowing the mage to attack. 

"Gray you lazy ice princess get up!" Natsu yelled as he suddenly burned his way out of the metal ball to see his rival and best friend pinned to the ground. As if actually hearing him Gray shifted slightly before yanking a hand free and punching the slimy man in the gut. 

"Shut up Ash for Brains!" Gray yelled still lying on the ground just as a blast of lightening flew over him and hit the fire mage dancing above them. 

"Damn fly was annoying," Laxus said with a shrug just as a strange girl jumped on his back and grabbed him around the neck looking as if she was getting a piggy back. 

"My name's Gin and I'm sorry for this!" The dark brown haired girl said with a huge grin as Laxus suddenly fell to the ground asleep. Taking the slight surprise to her advantage Gin began bouncing around grabbing Gray first and making him feel extremely energetic before letting go and doing the same to Natsu before making both fall to their knees in exhaustion. 

"Very nice Gin," Hebi said as he walked over, his nose bleeding slightly before suddenly being hit by Loki while a whip encircled the other girl.  

"Natsu! Gray!" Lucy yelled as Loki put the man in a choke hold refusing to allow him to slip away. 

"Slime...floor." Hebi gasped out weakly making Loki lose his footing when he tried to move while Gin took the chance to run forward and deplete the spirit of his energy. 

"Lucy, sorry!" Loki called out just as he vanished leaving Lucy to face three very angry mages. Meanwhile Erza had had just about enough of the little flame darting above her. 

"You asked for it!" She told Ventus as she reequipped into her Heaven's Wheel armor, sending a barrage of swords at him as she caught sight of Lucy's predicament. Rolling her eyes she dashed over to the Celestial Mage just as Taurus and Virgo appeared. "Lucy, you okay?" Erza asked only to receive a squeak of surprise from the mage as she ducked away from several large metal needles flying at her. 

"I got her," Natsu said standing up slowly as Gray tried to wake up Laxus who groaned. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" The slayer yelled hitting Hebi and Gin just as Erza remembered her opponent. 

...

"Namina listen to me!" Mira pleaded with the angry child as she blocked another kick with her own armored hand. She had already transformed after avoiding the first numerous attacks from the child. "Snap out of it!" She said trying to break through to the child as she watched Namina attack her with tears in her eyes. 

"Demon Claw!" Namina yelled as she flew backwards and swung her arms in an inward sweeping gesture as if pulling something into a hug. Mira flew upward to dodge the two rows of blinding white light as it flew at the area she had been, arching down to explode into the ground. She ignored that though as Namina tried again to attack her, trying to punch her face and arms but only being blocked again and again. 

"Fight me!" Namina yelled at her as she raised a claw to slash her only to stiffen and grimace as if in pain. 

"Namina?" Mira said noting the look as she tired to get close only to stop when her other hand swung out at her missing her nose by less than an inch. 

"Get...away!" Namina yelled in a strained voice as she began clawing at the woman, cutting her arms deeply in a matter of seconds. Mira winced at the pain, feeling the hot sticky blood drip down her arms as tears ran down Namina's twisted face. 

"I'm not leaving you," Mira said in a calm voice as she grabbed one of her hands earning a round house kick to her stomach. Mira's eyes bulged slightly as she tumbled backwards in the air from the blow before recovering just in time to avoid having her face clawed by the child. 

"It's okay!" Mira told the girl as she noted the tears on her face as she fought her. She could feel how Namina was trying to pull back and it hurt her more than the wounds how much fighting her Namina seemed to hate. "I know you can snap out of this, Namina." Mira said knowing, now, that she was somehow getting through to the child before an idea came to mind. Taking a deep breath she grabbed the girl's arm again not even flinching when she used her other arm to dig her claws deep into her skin. 

"Let go!" Namina said through clenched teeth as Mira suddenly pulled her forward into a hug ignoring the struggling child. 

"I'm sorry for this," she whispered as she began to free fall towards the ground, using Namina's weight against her as she forced her to fall with her. Closing her eyes at the last moment, Mira let go causing Namina to crash into the ground on top of Ventus just as the others seemed to finish their fights. 

...Sometime later...

"The rest is up to her," Porlyusica said dusting her hands off as she stomped out of the sick room and out of the guild. Mira watched her leave before turning to look at the small child asleep on the bed. 

"Don't worry about it, it's only been a couple of hours." Natsu said trying to break the heavy atmosphere. In response both Lucy and Erza smacked him upside his head. Laxus and Gray had already left the room, both saying they were going to tell everyone what happened and keep them away from the room. 

"I know, but it's been so long. What if she hates me for what I did?" Mira asked quietly not noticing the shared look Erza and Lucy had. "I did knock her out," Mira said not taking her eyes away from the sleeping child as Lucy dragged Natsu out of the room by his scarf. 

"Mira, you did what you had to do. No one blames you, besides if you hadn't I'm pretty sure those guards would have tried to take her as well." Erza said trying to ease her friends worries as they both looked at the sleeping child. After a few minutes of silence Erza stood back up with a sigh. "Mira, from what Elizabeth has told me I highly doubt Namina will be worried about what you did. I think she'll be more concerned on what she did to you." The red head told her friend, motioning to the thick bandages on her arms and the bruises she had on her cheek and neck. Mira smiled slightly before nodding and slowly grabbing Namina's smaller hand in hers. 

"I'll go now," Erza said softly knowing she had gotten through to her even if she had only said a few things. Mentally capturing the moment in her mind as she began to take note of the cute way the child's eyebrows crossed and her lips puckered slightly as she began to wake up before Erza rushed quietly out the door. 

...

"Namina?" I heard someone whisper as I tiredly rubbed my face before opening my eyes, blinking at the onslaught of light. I looked over next to me and felt a mix of relief and guilt well up inside of me at the sight of Mira. Darting my eyes down to see her holding my hand only made the guilt override my relief as I pulled away from her touch. 

"How do you feel?" Mira asked me softly as I sat up and stared down at my hands absently wondering why I didn't feel the urge to attack her. I didn't respond to her as she tried to look me in the eye though, suddenly finding my hands interesting. 

"I've screwed up," I thought miserably before taking a breath and pulling the covers away from me. Ignoring Mira as she tried to talk to me I put my back to her and stood up, forcing the dizziness to pass as I grabbed my boots and slipped into them. 

"Namina, what are you doing?" Mira asked as I pulled the boots on and grabbed my jacket, which was hanging on a chair near me. 

"I can't...I can't stay here. Not after what I did." I said, my voice raw as memories of what I did flashed through my mind. I tightened my jacket into place feeling sick at what it symbolized for me; lies, imprisonment, and evil. I looked up at Mira as she suddenly appeared at my side before looking away, putting my hand in my pocket to find a small hair tie. 

"What you did was not something you wanted," Mira started as I sat down on the bed to tie my hair. "You tried stopping yourself, I saw it! You also tried to tell us to run, these marks I have are my fault not yours." She said grabbing my hand in her own, forcing my eyes to see the bandages on her arm. 

"You can't make me stay," I told her knocking her hand away as I stood up to leave. I forced my emotions back as I moved to get by her only for her to latch onto me once more. 

"I can, Namina, and I will." She told me her voice and eyes unwavering as I looked at her. I sighed and shook my head pushing her away from me hard enough for her to move but not hard enough to hurt her. 

"You can't and you won't. What I did is," I tried to tell her as she frowned and grabbed my chin forcing my eyes to stare into hers. 

"Enough, what you did is done. You will be staying and you have no choice. By the law of Fiore and of this guild I can do this to you, as much as I hate it, I will do it." Mira said her eyes glaring into my own with anger that I was not surprised to see. "Namina you are my child and you will listen to me." Mira said the last part causing her eyes to soften as she suddenly pulled me into a hug that, although was smothering, was comforting in an odd way. 

"She's fighting for me to stay?" I asked silently my eyes wide in shock as I looked out of the corner of them to see the hospital door open slightly with several heads poking in. 

"Welcome to the family," I heard someone whisper as I glared at the grinning fools that were watching before Erza's, Lucy's, Layla's, Elizabeth's and Gale's faces vanished and a minute later the guild cheered. 

...Meanwhile...

"So what's in the book?" Natsu asked looking at the small brown notebook in Laxus's hands as the waited on the girls to tell them what was going on in the infirmary. 

"None of your damn business you lizard." Laxus growled earning a laugh from Gray and Gajeel while Jellal tried to cover his laughter with a cough. 

"You haven't even opened it have you? What scared to know what it is?" Natsu taunted after sending a glare to the the three clowns in the booth with him. Laxus glared at the fire dragon slayer for a minute before the book was suddenly pulled out of his hands by none other than Gajeel. 

"Let me see!" "What's it say?" "Is it a diary?" Three grown men asked childishly as the circled around the pierced man that was grinning triumphantly at Laxus, who was glaring for all his worth. 

"Gehe, do you want it Laxus?" Gajeel asked with a laugh as the blonde held out his hand for the book just as Gray grabbed it away from him and opened it. 

"This isn't a diary," Gray said slowly before closing the book with a snap  just as a few of the girls separated from the door and spread out among the guild causing cheers to begin echoing. Taking the momentary distraction caused around them, Laxus easily snapped the book out of the man's hand and stood up to leave. "Laxus, what is that?" Gray asked his tone serious enough to cause the older mage to pause. 

"I don't know," Laxus told him honestly before going to the infirmary. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

98.5K 1.9K 30
What if there was a next generation of Fairy Tail? What if they all had gone back to the past? What will the future parents do? How can the next gen...
4.5K 677 54
(BTW the timeline of this story is going to occur from the begining of the Tartos Arc and after it finishes. But I'll add my own twist to it, so it w...
3.4K 284 28
NEW PEOPLE. NEW HAPPENINGS. NEW GENERATION. A NEW BEGINNING Will Fairy Tail survive? Or Will they lose? [STORY COMPLETED]
55K 1.4K 25
Luna Dragneel daughter of Natsu and Lucy decides to go on an s-class quest; a path similarily taken by her own parents prior. As such with repetitive...