Billionaire In Love[ Billiona...

By wuraola-writes

formerly known as sweet temptation. Highest rankingโ™ก #1st in arranged marriage in 29|01|22 #1st in love roman... More

Prologue
chapter one
chapter Two.
chapter Three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
Cast
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three.
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven.
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thrity five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty one
chapter fourty two
chapter fourty three
chapter fourty four.
chapter fourty five
special chapter _Ally and Sean.
chapter fourty six
chapter fourty seven
chapter fourty eight
covers for billionaire in love
chapter fourty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
annoucement
chapter sixty nine(one".)
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eighty two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
Special character: Scarlett
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four.
Special chapter: Brooklyn
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter hundred
chapter hundred and one
Epilogue
Bonus chapter one
Serenity's story, loving serenity
Bonus chapter two
Bonus chapter three
Bonus chapter four
Thank you and last bonus chapter

chapter fifty eight

903 34 1
By wuraola-writes

Alexander KNIGHT.

She has not washed the shirt hallelujah.  her strawberry and sugar scent. I walk to the bathroom then sniffed it, it had my scent and hers scent and it smelled so good and I was excited to go to Italy with her because we could go on a date again without no interruptions and add that no one should give her alcohol.

We packed our things and the only pain now is explaining to Serenity that I'm going for work and not going to leave. I mean she's insecure about people that she loves leaving her because of her.

"So you are leaving me?. She asked as tears fell from her eyes, her cheeks are already red from all this.

"Why will I want to leave my little girl? I'm going for work, I'll be back.".I say as I carry her in my arms cleaning her face.

"That's what you say all the time? You don't even play with me anymore it's only mommy that plays with me. You do even love me an-".She stopped as fresh tears fall from her face as she hugs my neck nodding no.

Should I mention that I'm the reason, I mean because I left her for two years as I was still doing business in France and she cried and called me all night. I liked promised her that I wouldn't travel.

"I promise me and your mommy will-".

"I know mommy is travelling, she gave a phone to call her everytime and she said I should write everything that we were supposed to do when she's gone and when she comes then we will do it"

"Okay, we will do something together. I will be back on Saturday and tell me or send me whatever you want and I'll buy it for you but you call me". I say as she nods before she hugs my neck.

"I'll miss you daddy, you will call me?"

"Yes".

"Even if you're busy?"

"I'll leave the business meeting for you".

"Even if you're sleeping and spending time with mommy?".

I blushed" Yes, I mean we still do things together Serenity".

"Okay, I call you later. Safe Journey and it's only me that you love remember". I hear her say again as she raised kisses on my cheeks before hugging my neck.

"Serenity, come and have lunch before I go and I made you some brownies" I hear Savanna say as she nudges me to put her down before I do seeing her as she goes downstairs.

We would have taken my private jet but that's was extravagant and Savanna like simple according to what I have seen. I decided that we were going on a plane but it was Business class because I did not want to attract attention to her and it was because I'm not sure she was not going to stay forever with me.

"Oh my gosh, it's so pretty".I hear her say as we get into the airport, I told her to wear her hoodie cap while I wore a pair of glasses and other covering

"I thought you have travelled before I mean I see your family going on trips" I say clutching to her hand even tighter.

She turned to me"Nope, this my first".

"Okay, let's hurry up".I said as she nods, she was facing back while I was holding her hand not to allow her to trip over.

We went through all the security checks I didn't understand the machine that I hear people say if you're a bad person or good one like honestly this is my third time flying in public transport like the next one which is the second one we are going with my private jet like I can't stand those toilet of theirs.

I go to the bathroom because I wanted to wash my hands after all the touches, I went out and Savanna was not there.

"Savanna?".I said as worry set in as I don't see her as million of people pass as I take her bag along with mine.

I looked around as I see a small frame, I tapped her shoulder because incase it's not Savanna as she turned around and it was her,I took a breath of relief .

"Look, it's a ginger bread cookie". She say as she shows me the little box of the box of the cookies.

"You could've told me that you're going somewhere like I was worried, don't do that again and come let's go". I said as I hold her hand as we continued.

We sat down for our flight to get ready, Sean was joining us tomorrow because he was packing for Ally and Dylan was coming late in the night or tomorrow.

"Do you want a cookie? It's frosted?". I hear her added as I look was shoved in front of me as I looked at the cookie.

I remove her pinky hand from the side that I wanted to bite from before I took a bite then rested back pulling her up when it was time for us to enter the plane as we walk to the business class.

"Are you Okay?".I ask her as she sits and does her sit belt before she takes a deep breath as I sat beside doing my belt.

"Just nervous,What if we c- God forbid" she said as closed her eyes indicating she wants to pray as I do the same too.

"God will protect me, but look. It's so pretty outside Alex". She said peeking from the window excitedly.

"Thank you for boarding Emirates and prepare for take off. Turn off all phones please".

She takes a deep breath grabbing my hand and taking it in hers as the plane begins to move slowly, she put her hand on her face as I feel her breath on my skin making me have goose bumps, as I chuckle when we are already taken off

"Are we already in Italy?".

"Nope, we will be there in the three hours".

"Oh,".she huffed as she peeked before she puts her hands and mine back on her eyes.

I don't object,I actually liked seeing my fingers entangled with hers and it was even on her face to make it better. I did not want her to be afraid in this trip.

"Come on Savanna, it's not that bad. I mean if you look outside then you can see some houses, some birds and even make some friends since we are not the only ones here".I encouraged as she looks at me then peeked at the window

"Wow, look at the pretty clouds". She say again as our hands still wrapped in each other as I leaned back.

"So how many times have you travelled because you seem hundred percent sure that you're not going to die"she asked me turning to me waiting for an answer making me chuckle.

"I have travelled more than I can count but this is my second time of taking a public transport was new to me". I say as she nods at me.

In three minutes she had already let go of my hand and she bought out a book and a pencil before she started to looks outside then draw something as I peek making her shy as she covered it.

The whole ride was kinda of fun since we engaged in small talks and trust me she was the happiest one yet to get out of the plane when we landed"We are in Italy!".She squeals as she got down and waited for me to get down too.

The driver was waiting for us and she was looking outside enjoying the sun in face and I loved that she was no longer tense around me like before. It was like every day with her was a new thing.

"The hotel is so pretty!". She said as she looks back as I held her hand again.

"You have said that word so many times already and took at where you are-".

"I don't need to because you are here and you are not going to make me fall" she interrupted me as she turns to me before she turned back.

I blushed like I love how she trusted me that I could not violate her yesterday as I changed her clothes or that I wouldn't make or allow her to fall because she's trusting me and I would never break it

"A premium room for Mr KNIGHT".I say as they give me my room card as a man takes our bags.

"Thank you, and good night". I say to the door man as I locked the door,I look  at the room.

There was one bathroom, two bedroom one kitchen but I think we will have the hotel room food or even Italy food too,

"Wow, the balcony is so-".

"Pretty, I know Savanna". I said with a chuckled as she goes to the balcony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3K 46
Book 2 of the 'Love Unknown' series ____________________________ I look down at him, his eyes begging for the pleasure I had been denying him. In t...
279K 7.9K 33
โ™” She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...
11M 223K 62
๐˜–๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๏ฟฝ...
93.8K 3.4K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...