REMEMBER ME

By LanCeline93

"Please give me another chance to prove myself to you, I promise I won't waste this chance only if you let me... More

Banishment
Grandmother?
Twins 😍
Where Are you?
Character Updates
Character Updates 02
Wei Shu-shu?
Unexpected
Lady AI
Sorry, Please hear me out
Juniors and The Twins
Memories
☺️ Invitation ☺️
NOT AN UPDATE
😃 Celebration 😃
🌼Thank You 🌼
☘️I always love you ☘️
🌼 Relaxing Day 🌼
🍁The Past🍁
🍁A-ling🍁
🍂THE PAST II🍂
🍂THE PAST III🍂
🍁PAST IV🍁
❤️Valentine's Day Special ❤️
🌸THE PAST🌸
THE PAST
Past
Past
💟Trip to Caiyi town💟
Success
Heart to Heart
Not an update
Second Chance
Rebuilding Trust
Start Of Happy Ending
Epilogue
Thank You
Mdzs Reaction Videos

War

3.2K 129 11
By LanCeline93

Wei ying is currently visiting his sworn Brother Nie Huaisang. They were in his study having some drinks.

"A-ying, I have some news regarding with the problems with the demon lord"

"What about him a-sang?"

"I've heard from my source that they were planning to attack the major sect to create trouble for us"

"Ah don't worry about that a-sang my waipo have already informed me about it and Sizhui, Jingyi and I will handle everything"

"If you need my help just let me know, you know you can always count on me A-ying. "

Suddenly a knock on the door and a voice of the servant said

"Sect leader Nie, Sect leader Lan and Hanguang-jun is here to see you"

Nie Huaisang looked at his sworn brother who just nod his head, letting the other know that it's fine.

"Okay, let them in"

After a while the twin Jade's entered, they exchanged greetings.

"Young master Wei, fancy seeing you here"

"Zewu-jun, I'm here to visit a-sang. We also have some matters to talk too"

"I hope we didn't disturbed you both then"

"It's fine. It's something about with the problems with demon lord"

Nie Huaisang pour some tea for the twin jades who accepted the drink.

"His been causing a lot of problem everywhere, one of the reason why we are here is to have a discussion with what to do with the demon lord"

Lan Zhan is just being quite but his eyes are always with Wei ying, staring at him. While Wei ying just ignored him, pretending that he is not in the room.

"Er-ge, you don't have to worry about that A-ying and his sons will take care of that since this involves the demon realm. "

"Mn. You don't have to worry about it my son and I together with my family can handle the demon lord. But it would be better to not Involved yourselves in the fight "

"Wei ying.. we can still help "

"Second lan-er-gonzi, really we can handle it and besides the demon lord is not just any cultivators and even with your current cultivation and your brother's cultivation can't stand against the demon lord"

Before anyone can answer Wei ying suddenly a phoenix message showed up, Wei ying's immediately took the phoenix and listen with the message.

Second prince, the demons are attacking in Yunmeng and Lanling Jin, please send us some back up.

After listening Wei ying stood up and said

"A-sang I need to go "

Nie Huaisang nodded his head and immediately Wei ying disappeared in front of them. He teleported back in Heavenly Realm.

He ordered the best solders, Wen Ning and Jingyi head to Lanling Jin together with Thier best solders. While Wei ying and Sizhui and their solders went to Yunmeng Jiang.

Wei ying and Sizhui with their solders fights with the demons who were under the command of demon lord. They both transform into Phoenix and dragon/phoenix and killed most of the demons.

Sizhui's transformation (Jingyi is also the same )

Wei ying's transformation

Everyone is at awe with how much powers they had. After a good 30mins they have won the fight.

Both Wei ying and Sizhui changed back to their human form and helped the inquired solders and they all teleported back to Heavenly Realm where Wen Qing have been waiting for them.

"Hurry take them all to the infirmary"

Wei ying went to the throne room to see his parents where Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren is waiting for him.

"Greetings Múqín, fūrén"

"A-ying, are you alright? "

"Replaying to Múqín, I am good we won against the fight with the demons at Yunmeng. Sizhui is helping Wen Qing at infirmary"

Wen Ning and Jingyi entered the throne room and bowed to Changze and Cangse.

"Your Highnesses, we have won the battle at Lanling Jin"

"This is good, is there any mortal who got inquired?"

Before Wen Qing can answered that a running solder entered the hall

"Your Highnesses, bad news, bad news"

"What is it?"

"We just have been informed that the demon lord just gathered his troops to get declared war with the demon king!"

"Fūrén, Múqín let me join the war at demon realms"

"Of course A-ying you can join the war at the demon realm but you have to be careful I think he is planning something about you"

"I will fūrén"

After that talk Wei ying went to rest in his chamber. He woke up after two hours of sleep he went to take a bath and change his clothes.

then he went to read some scrolls that needs his attention, he wanted to figure out how to win this war.

After an hour he decided to head to human realm he wanted to drink the emperor smile. He walked to where he usually gets his drink and ordered 50bottles and teleported the bottles back in His room.

He went around the streets checking for any abnormalities regathering with the demon lord. He didn't notice that somebody has been following him.

When the said person saw him enter an inn that said person also book the room next to Wei ying's room.

Wei ying went down to eat and drink in the restaurant, he was in deep thoughts that he didn't notice that another person had join him.

"Wei ying.."

Wei ying look towards him and inch an eyebrow

"Second lan-er-gonzi, to whom may I have the honour"

"Wei ying, please let me help you with the war. I know that I'm not as strong as you but I can still fight and protect you as best as I can. I wanted to make it up to you, and be with you during this war with the demon lord"

"...." Wei ying didn't say anything and continued drinking his wine, Lan Zhan didn't give up and he spoke again

"I know you are still mad at me. But please let me be with you. Let me fight with you. Let me protect you this time"

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
Hi everyone how are you my lovelies? I'm so sorry I can't update much but I will try when on Tuesday as I will lots of time then. Hope everyone is safe and healthy xoxo 😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 7.9K 21
"You mentioned Lan Zhan," Lan Xichen nodded, expression falling into one of despair, "I've been trying to help for a while, but he wouldn't listen to...
273K 14.7K 58
After the event from the Guanyin Temple everyone believe that it was Wei Wuxian who try to kill Lan Wangji. Some people in black enter into the temp...
352K 17K 28
Wei Wuxian was a mischievous person. Everyone knew it. Upon going into the Coud Recesses to attend the 3 month lecture, this was something Lan Zhan h...
109K 5K 34
Wei Wuxian died during the battle at Nightless City, but his soul was save by his own grandmaster. 13years pass by and Yuandao SAnren Sect is slowly...