Frosted Fate. (Dragon Series...

By selenophiletheaa

Freya who has no username woke up from the winter. 70% of her body is snow. She is also bloomed with powers c... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NOT A CHAPTER.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Which draft should I publish next?
SHOUT OUT

Chapter 12

823 55 3
By selenophiletheaa

EVERA

"W..what are you doing?" I asked the Fae who was bowing at me right now.

"I'm showing respect to Mr. And Mrs. Serafino's daughter." The woman said, still bowing respectfully.

"She's.." The Vampire asked with widened eyes.

"Yes, she is, Yano. You didn't know?" The woman asked the vampire while still bowing in-front of me.

"Excuse me, Miss. But I'm not comfortable with people bowing in-front of me." After I said those words, the woman raised her head and stood up straight with a kind smile.

"But what can we do for you, Young Evera?" The woman asked politely, making me uncomfortable that a magical beeing is being polite towards me even though I am still magical myself.

"Our friend, Freya. We need your help save her." I said with a hopeful expression.

"Well, of course! Is this where you bring back our former lovable world?" The woman asked with a smile. I was confused. What does she mean by that?

"What do you mean, Ma'am?" I asked her with a confused expression. She looked at me for a few minutes before sighing, then she spoke.

"I guess you still haven't heard of the Prophecy about how you are the Chosen one to us?" The woman asked, making me more confused.

"What do you mean about a Prophecy?" I asked her, why are new Mysteries unfolding? What's happening in this world?

After I asked her that question, she took out a white Emblem and it glowed before showing a picture with a weird writing style, but still understandable to read. Then a voice started to speak on it.

'With hair as red as a second fire,
Her beauty is markable,
With a dragon as her mate,
She is indeed powerful.

She is a witch's daughter,
And a Hybrid's too,
Became one was the three races,
A tribrid was what they made.

With the heart to save many lives,
With the power of unlimited magic,
It is she who will bring it back,
Bring back the home of faes.

For her former mother,
A queen of fairies,
Killed her child,
But the child is now destined,
To do what's right,
For every creatures to dream bright.

She is named after forever,
And the peace may not remain forever,
With the Era in the End,
But the evil will always be slayed."

"What's the meaning of this!?" I asked, looking at my picture after the speech of that white Emblem.

"That is you Miss Evera, you have the power to bring our home back so we would be free again." The woman said politely. I couldn't believe it.

New Mysteries always unfold as if it is just a present from the Universe that the galaxy opened to see what's inside.

Others might like Discovering a lot of Mysteries, but almost all Mysteries are Dangerous, AND THIS IS THE EXAMPLE OF A DANGEROUS MYSTERY!

I, who can't even save Freya from my own mother, can slay my mother and bring their home back!? That's Ridiculous! And Utter nonsense!

"That's impossible, I can't even save Freya from my former mother, how are you so sure that it is me in the Prophecy?" I asked with her eyebrows frowning.

"But Ma'am Evera, just because you're the Chosen one, it doesn't mean you're the only one." The woman said, making my mind twist. Is she talking about all my friends helping me? Because I kinda heard that line before.

"If you're talking about risking the life of my loved one's, I don't even know what I would do." I said with a serious expression while looking at her.

"That's not what I mean Miss Evera, we faes can help you and your trusted friends can keep our Children safe while we attack the fairies." The woman said, I thought for a while. Is this a good Idea?

"Our place is a secret, but we can't take any risk, we Adore and love our kids very much, and when a Fae kid dies, the mother dies along with the kid." The woman said, making my heart ache.

"Okay, but we must think about the Plan carefully." I said and the woman agreed with a smile.

Indeed, Life is indeed a challenge like what my mother told me, once I successfully faced my challenge, another one will come, it will never stop until my last day in the whole Universe.

Challenges will never stop coming, mysteries will often come again and again until there are no more, life will never be life without that. I'm sometimes Jealous to those people who never encounter such Mysteries, their life is much more peaceful.

But I must appreciate this life, because I'm alive for a reason. Everyone is, with just different reasons.

I played with my fire magic while thinking of a good plan to attack the Kingdom of my former home. And I won't let my self feel an ounce of regret.

I didn't know that my former family made so much sins for the past Thousands of years, especially my oh so great former mother. She's so Greedy, Sinful, cruel, Everything I could think of. I can't even believe that she became my mother once.

"Are you alright?" I heard my husband's voice from my back, but I didn't look at him, I just kept playing with my fire before opening my mouth to speak.

"I'm fine," I said, still playing with the fire.

"I know you're not. I know you, I know you don't want any more risk, dangerous Challenges and more, also because we have a family to protect too. You are worried aren't you? But I can feel an anger inside you, is it about your mother and the other fairies that are okay with her greediness for power?" He said that made me stop playing, I was quiet for a few seconds before turning my head towards him.

"Why must it come to this? Why do I feel like the peace of all creatures only depends on me? Why do I feel like I am the only one who has the hardest challenges than anyone else? I'm not even that strong nor smart. What is so Important about me? Because I'm a tribrid? Because I have the blood of three races? So what? Being a Tribrid is hard, first you will have to control your Thirst for blood while practicing magic spells, Incantations, herbs and Rituals, then I experienced Tremendous pain when I shifted, I had a hard life, and now more challenges? I.. I don't know what to do anymore, it is even hard to think of any more plan to take down my Mother when I, my self, can't even save Freya from her." I said in one breath, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Drayce, What should I do? It's like life is trying to tire me to death. I just hope that our kids won't experience this kind of Challenges and discover dangerous mysteries, but if they do, I hope they'll handle it." I said, sobbing.

Humans can always choose their life, choose who they want as their mate, go wherever they please. Unlike us Supernatural creatures, we hide from them and are not free to roam around, we have a bunch of enemies, our ways are dangerous and war is much more scarier.

In other words, their life is better than us. They might not have such powers, but at least they can have a peaceful life if they want, while we have no choice.

"Evera, everyone has their own Challenges, of course our kids will have their own Challenges too, but I'm sure they'll handle it. Remember, they were already in full control with their powers in just 6 months of training. Our kids are stronger than we were, okay?" He said. I looked at him deep in his eyes, I was lost in it. Drayce, my husband, he is always right.

He smiled before giving me a peck on my lips while caressing my cheeks, the doors opened and laughs with cute voices entered the whole room.

"Mommy! Daddy! We were happy when Uncle Logan told us you're back, even only for temporary!" Our daughter said with a big smile before engulfing the both of us with a hug, the other two then joined.

This is my family, and no matter how hard the Challenges will be, as long as I'm alive, I will be there to protect them. I will never let even a single harm to touch them, as long as I am breathing in this world, I'll make sure they're safe.

Maybe next time, I'm going to write a non-fantasy romance. /Chuckes; thanks for reading this one stars! Mwuah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160 14 32
One year, when winter came to Northfell, it stayed. This wouldn't matter much to anyone who didn't live there, except that its season became contagio...
44 1 6
Ghost aren't real. And chics this cute don't tell you they are. It's the reassurance I told myself, which mostly didn't work cause it was a straigh...
115 2 39
"You will seek death but you will not find it. You will long to lose consciousness but ever present you shall stay. Finally alone you will shrivel u...
177K 11.4K 34
The land is always covered in snow, so how can anything - let alone anyone - survive there? They don't. At least not without the Ice Queen'...