Going too fast | COMPLETE

By StoriesByLoRell

Dominique a very intelligent, caring, gorgeous girl wanted nothing more than to graduate highschool, college... More

New beginnings
New found relationships
Feeling you.
Closer to you.
Bad Things Happen
State of shock
The Blur
Can you keep a secret
Too Calm
The Breakdown
The Rumors
Shit starts to go down.
Hurtful Decisions
Good Things Dont Last
The Breakdown
The recovery
Silence
Nat and D
Back to basics
Loyalty
Understanding & Misunderstanding
Double The Troubles
New Life
More Money More Problems
My Father
Vacation
The End of Beginnings
SEQUEL!!

Going too fast

141K 604 89
By StoriesByLoRell

She sighs heavily as she rubs her growing stomach wondering how she could let this happen to her. How could she be be so careless and stupid enough to get pregnant seventeen. Now wiping away the tears from her face, wishing she could go back to way before she met the guy she'd call her baby's dad. Before she started making mistakes & everything started falling apart, before it all...

"Wake up Dominique, i dont want you to be late for school!" Her mom yells just before she shuts the front door to leave. Dominique's eyes pop open & she smiles, this is what she's been waiting on all summer. The first day of school, new people, new clothes new everything. And the one she loves the most, new boys. She grabs her phone checking all the new messages she has. She runs across a message from her bestfriend Natalia saying

"Nique! :) its finally here, our senior year! You ready?" Dominique replies. 

"Tu sabes you know im ready for all these cute boys!" She throws her phone down on her bed and begins pick out her outfit for the first day. She begans trying on clothes from jean jackets to flannels and finally chooses the perfect outfit. Her navy blue ang green flannel with her high waisted jean shorts, grey socks and white vans. After getting dressed she begans staring at her reflection in the mirror. Her long brown-redish-orange curly hair. Her body curvy all in the right places, light brown eyes, beautiful smile ending with dimples. And somewhat of these developments coming from summer's break. She thinks to herself "Maybe this year guys will actually notice me." She smiles. A call from her phone interupts her thoughts. Its from Natalia, she answers.

"Hello?" 

"Nique hurry up ive been waiting out here for hours!" Dominique rolls her eyes at Natalia's exageration. 

"Ma chill out, im on my way out."  

"Okay hurry, i cant wait to get there. Bye." She hangs up. Dominique gets her stuff and walks outside heading toward Natalia's car. "Hey." She waves. "Hey..damn Nique you got thick! what have you been doing this summer?" They laugh. "Dont be a hater because you got nothing but back." Dominique jokes. "Whatever hoe i want to be a model, so my skinnyness works for me but hey if you wouldnt mind giving me some booty i sure wouldnt mind." They laugh again as the get into the car. "Im so excited Nique, first day of school, everyones dressed nice, new boys that could be our potential boos and maybe you can finally get a boyfriend."  

"I hope." She smiles. "But not like any of these old bum ass niggas we had to deal with before."  

"Fasho, plus i need a new boo my last nigga didnt cut it." Dominique laughs "Ma you go through niggas like its nothing, im suprised your ass is still a virgin."  

"Man whateva, this year im done with that shit." Dominique looks at her. " You serious?"  

"Yeah. But only to a guy who deserves my cookies & milk." Dominique shakes her head laughing. "Im done with your slow ass, get me to school."

*

*

They arrive at school, park , get out and head into the school. "Would you look at all these fine ass boys. I wonder who's gonna be my new boo or should i say boos." She continues looking at guys walking past her. 

"uh uh Nat." They laugh. "What? Theres too many to choose just one. I mean like damn son!" She watch another guy walk past. Dominique shakes her head. 

A tall lanky boy walks by them making eye cobtact with Dominique. "Daaaaamn daddy you too fine! Nique i think he's looking at you." Dominique smiles & the smiles back but keeps walking. He goes over to group of guys and starts to talk. 

"Damn Nique if you dont get him i will kill you, he's tall, light skinned, has big lips & he's sexy as fuck, just mmm." She closes her eyes and shakes her head imagining his face again. 

Dominique smiles. "Come on we have to get our schedules." She starts walking. Natalia's eyebrows crease and she opens her eyes. "Nique tell me you're going to aleast try to get him."  

"If it happens, it happen, im not trying to rush shit. I mean i dont even know him." Natalia grunts. "You know you're lame right?"  

"But you love my lame ass soo hush." She rolls her eyes. "Whateva" The laugh as the get to the table. 

While looking for their schedules the hear a smooth, deep voice behind them. "Ay yo ma, let me get some booty." They turn around to a tall carmel skinned boy with a group of guys. "Shut up Denzel." They laugh. Denzel says joking. "Damn no love for your bestfriend no more." He laughs and hugs Dominique. "Got damn you got thick what you been doing without me?" He raises his eye brow. "I havent done nothing, shut up!" She laughs. "But i see you finally went through puberty, maybe girls will actually like your ugly ass now." She smiles.  

"Aww see you be hoeing a nigga son, i got you." His friends laugh. 

"And what you big head niggas joking about." They all laugh. Dominique asks. "You got your schedule yet?"  

"Naa ima about to though, ill see you later dawg." They hug. "Let go." Him and his friend walk off. 

Dominique stares at Natalia. "What?" Dominique smiles. "Why are you smiling at me?" Natalia looks confused. "Cause, i didnt hear your ass say one word when Denzel came over here." She smiles. "Okay i like the nigga, dont have a fucking heart attack." She says sarcastically.  

Dominique laughs. "Want you to hook you up with my nigga? Cause i mean you never know he could be your new boo." She says mocking Natalia. "Naa niggas like him arent boos the get the bofriend status, they can get the business." She jokes. They laugh. "I swear Nat you are too much."  

"But you love me sooo." She mocks Dominique's voice. "Shut up." They laugh again. "Come on we need to find these classes." They walk down the hallway.

*

After Dominique walks Natalia to her class she starts walking around to find hers. While walking someone puts their hand over her eyes. A familiar raspy voice says.  

"Guess who?" She smiles. "Fabian?" She turns around. "My puertorican!!" They hug. "Why arent you in class Fab?"  

"Oh see what happen was.." He smiles. "Mmhm." He chuckles. "Wheres your other half?"  

"In class where she's supposed to be."  

"Well why aint you in class? Since you got all the fucking questions for me." They laugh. "First off i walked her to class and two i cant find my class."  

"Oh so your dumbass lost, let the smartest nigga in the world help the hepless lady aww so sad." He snatches the schedule. "Oh." He smacks his lips. "Your ass got first period with me." A AP interrupts their conversation. "You two need to be heading to class, okay? Cant just stand around around." Fabian looks at her crazy. "I mean i know you see us trying to figure shit out son." He mumbles. "Damn old ugly ass." 

"Excuse me sir?"  

"Man nothing, come on Nique lets go." They walk off down the hallway.

*

After first period Dominique meets up with Natalia, Denzel and Fabian in their usual spot at the top of the stairs. Natalia sees Dominique first as she walks toward the group. While hugging her she whispers in her ear. "It was getting awkward, Fabian wouldn't shut up, i had nothing to say and Denzel just stood there smiling sexy." Dominique laughs. "Well here i am to save the conversation." She says in a superman voice. Denzel cuts in. "What are you niggas talking about." Doninique laughs. "Nosey as fuck!"  

"Nosey these nuts."  

"You're cool." Dominique says sarcastically. He laughs. "You know i love my Niquey Pooh." He squeezes her. "Let..me go." She struggles to talk.  

The two minute bell rings. "..Okay.." She says. "Lets..get to class.." Denzel puts her down and they start walking. "Are any of yall doing sports?" Denzel asks. "Im doing volleyball." Dominique answers with a smile. "Man we all know what your little smiley ass is doing." He points to Fabian and Natalia. "Im talking about you two." Natalia shakes her head. "Naa im not a sports kind of girl but i love people who play, especially boys in basketball." Denzel smiles. "So that means you like me? Cause not to brag but star varsity player right here." Natalia smiles and Fabian cuts in. "You know im trying out for track though." They doing a handshake. "You on varsity this year again?" 

"You fucking know my nigga!" Dominique laughs. "You two cuss too much."  

"Naa you just dony cuss enough." Denzel says with a smile. "But aye ill catch you niggas later, my class is right here." They nod. "Oh yeah Denzel i got some to talk to you about later." Dominique yells after him. "Aight just call me after school." He yells back as he jogs into his class. Dominique smiles and looks at Natalia. "I told you i got you ma." They laugh. "What the fuck are you two talking about?" Fabian looks confused. "Damn, none of your business nigga." The girls laugh. "I gotta go, my class right here."  

"Man Nique you cold son."  

She shrugs the laughs. "Bye uglies." 

The both say bye and continue down the hallway.

As Dominique walks into the classroom the teacher points her to a seating chart placed on a table. She reads the name beside her's. "Omari Jones? Who is that?" Shrugging it off she takes a seat at assigned desk and as she looks up from putting her backpack on the floor she notices the boy from earlier entering the classroom. After looking at the chart he starts heading toward her table. Dominique's eyes begin to get wide with shock as he comes closer and closer. Now realizing who she is, he starts to smile as he sits down in the chair beside her. "I was wondering when i was gonna see you again." Dominique giggles. "Oh you're a shy one huh?"  

"Im not shy trust me." Dominique exclaims. He chuckles. "Its okay to be shy, i think its cute when girls are shy like that." He smiles at her and she smiles back. "So Dominique is it?" 

"Thats me!" She smiles. "And you're Omari right." She says joking. "I dont know am i?" While they're laughing the teacher makes a announcement. "Listen up, so as you know you all are sitting next to another person." Students roll their eyes at the obvious statement. "Well that very person will be your lab partner for the remainder of the school year." Some students start to complain and moan about their seating arrangements. The teacher cut in on their whining. "Well anyways for the rest of the class period i will allow you and your partner to talk and get to know each other better. Dominique and Omari look at each other and smile.

*

After class Dominique starts to head out the door. "Aye um Dominique." She turns around. "Yes?" 

"Um i was wondering if it was cool with you that we could hang out sometime? Just to like get to know you better, since you real cool in all." Dominique giggles. "Sure its cool with me." He smiles in relief. "You got lunch this period?" Dominique asks. "Um yeah i think so, do you?"  

"Yeah you can come sit with me and my friends if you want?" He smiles. "Naa ma im cool, thanks though."  

"No problem." She smiles. "See you later Mari." He chuckles. "Nice nickname, later." He gives her a unexpected hug. "Bye." She says softly with a smile as he walks toward the crowded cafeteria. She walks up to a table with Fabian, Denzel and a bunch of other people talking. Puttung her bag down she asks. "Where's Nat?" 

"No hello, no nothing." Denzel says playfully. "Fasho." Fabian chimes in. "Hi. Hello. Happy?" The two boys laugh. "She's in the line." Denzel points to the farthest line. "Thank you." Denzel and Fabian gasp. "Did you hear that Fab? She says thank you." Dominique rolls her eyes. "You niggas are so childish." They start to hysterically laugh as she walks to the line. 

She walks up to Natalia standing in the line. "What happen to you waiting for me?" Natalia turns her head and smiles. "You know u get hungry, i saved you a spot though." She says still smiling. "Yeah yeah whatever." Dominique says get infront of her. 

After getting to their lunch table Natalia asks. "How were your first two periods?"  

"Oh yeah i gotta tell you about that." They sit down at the table. So first period i was with this bum Fabian acting crazy in class. Fabian turns around smack his food and eating with his mouth open. "Ew your gross." She laughs. "Anyways in second period i saw, well i met that fine boy, his name is Omari. And he wants to hang out sometime."  

"Foreal Nique! Damn son you're lucky." Denzel turns his attention to them. "Damn son you're so loud." He says mocking Natalia's voice. "And you're nosey as fuck!" They laugh. "Well atleast you had good periods. I was with this annoying ass nigga and he sits right infront of me. His ass almost got sent out the roomcause he was always turning around to talk to me."  

"I love you too." He laughs. Natalia smiles and rolls her eyes. "But my second period was OD boring, i hope the rest of my classes are fun." Dominique nods. "Me too." Fabian starts talking with his mouth full. "I dont about all of you.." He smacks. "But all of my classes have been fun and im pretty sure the rest will be too." He smiles and Denzel starts laughing. "Fabian close your mouth son." He swallows his food. "Man whateverx im about to go get a gatorade, ill be back." They all laugh as he walks toward the vending machine. "Fabianvit too much yo." Dominique.says in between laughs."But do you think i should chill with him or what? Cause i mean i just met him though.." Natalia cut her off. "Just go with it Nique, i wont hurt you ma."  

"Okay ill do it." Denzel interrupts. "He better not try to play you or ima beat him the fuck up."  

"Chill dawg i just met him daang."  

"Denzel is right, i'll scratch his gace up it he hurts you."  

"See i just met the dude and you two already talking about 'fucking him up'" She moves her hands to make quotation marks. "Okay okay." Denzel says. "We wont talk about fucking him up." He mimicks her hand gestures. "But when you start going out.." He demonstrates punching him in the face then him and Natalia start to laugh. "You dont even know if thats even gonna happen."  

"It is." Natalia exclaims. "Cause you're fucking gorgeous Nique, tell her Denzel."  

"Um yeah that too but i know these things if he wants to get to know you better go with it dawg you a down ass chick he'll be stupid not to like you but unless your ass got some issues i dont know about." He raises his eyebrows and smiles. Dominique tries to hit him across the table but he dodges it. "Shut up." She laughs. "Im over this conversation." 

"Im just saying though dawg like you never know, you could be an obbsessor, stage five clinger, anything." She swings at him again and hits his arm. "Ow, see your ass is crazy." They all laugh as Fabian finally comes back to the table. "What took you so long?" Dominique says. "I had to show some freshmans a lesson, posting up on the gatorade machine." They all look at each other crazy. "So what did you do?" Denzel says trying not to laugh. "I told them could they please excuse me." He smiles real big and everyone starts laughing. "So you said could they please excuse you?" Denzel says holding his stomach hysterically laughing. Dominique wipes away her tears. "Fabian you're a real gentleman." Denzel lifts his eyebrow and laughs. "Naa he's a real punk."  

"Whatever dawg." Fabian says opening his gatorade then drinking it. The bell rings releasing them to third period. "Anyways we have to go to class while you bitch ass niggas laughing." They all stand up. "Oh so you want to be a early bird now." Dominique says walking by Fabian. "You trying to be a good ass this year or what?" Denzel ask.."Man you bums just mad cause you cant be like Fabian. Get off my sexy ass dick." He smiles and walks off. They laugh and walk down the hallways to their classes.

*

The seventh period bell rings releasing a whole crowd of students rushing to the commons. Dominique maneuvers her way past people to get to het group friends. As she gets closer to the group she sees Denzel and Natalia talking to Omari. She immediately begins to smile, Denzel sees her and smiles knowingly. What you cheesing for dawg?" Omari looks and begins smiling too. "And we meet again." Natalia smiles "Oh this is him?" Denzel looks confused. "You know my nigga?"  

"Yeah dumb ass this is the guy i was talking about remember?" Denzel nods his head. "Oh so you were talking about me?" Omari says still smiling. "You aint special." Dominique jokes and Natalia cuts in. "Aye Nique we gotta go in a bit." Dominique nods. "Or Dominique could come chill with me and i would talk you home, if its okay with you ma? He looks at Dominique. She looks and nods her head. "Its cool with me."  

"And i can i can steal Dominique's ride." Denzel says smiling at Natalia. She laughs. "whatever Denzel, come lets go. Bye Nique, bye um..." He smiles. "Omari."  

"Yeah bye Omari." She hugs Dominique and whisper in her ear. "We got the boys we wanted, good luck." Dominique giggles. "Here they go with their little secrets again." Denzel says rolling his eyes. "Whatever loser face, get out of here." Dominique say as he hugs her; Denzel smiles. "Well come on beautiful lets go." He wraps his arm around Natalia's shoulder. Shocked she looks at Dominique and smiles. "Bye Nique, ill call you later." 

"You better, love you."  

"Love you too ma." She says as her and Denzel walk through the crowded commons. Dominique turns to Omari. "Well lets go." She says with a smile. They begin to walk. "So what you feel like doing ma?"  

"Hmm im kind of in a frozen yogurt mood." He raises his eyesbrow and chuckles. "Frozen yogurt? I never tasted it before." Dominique gasps. "Im shocked, you swear dawg?" He nods. "Its delicious yummyness that comes from this placed called Menchies." He laughs. "Delicious yummyness?" She nods. "Yes! You can mix them and add different toppings and they give you a spoon keychain." She holds up her keys showing her different colored spoons. "You go there alot huh?"  

"Yeah i mean it usually where all of us go after school but most lf the times i go by myself cause im mostly always in a frozen yogurt mood." She smiles. He chuckles. "I gues you really arent shy." She laughs a little embarrassed. "Oh im sorry if i was talking too much."  

"Nah its cool, your voice is cute especially with that spanish accent you have." She starts to blush. "Oh i got you blushing." He laughs. She softly pushes him. "You aint special." They laugh. "I must be if i got you blushing." He smiles at her. He walks up to a black camaro with black rims. "Well your chariot awaits."  

"Black on black, nice."  

"Well my dad just bought it for me so its fresh of the market." He walks around and opens the door for Dominique. She smiles. "You dont have to open the door from me but thank you." He smiles. "i wanted to." She gets in and he closes the door. As he gets in she says. "And white insides, thats real nice. My car is just black on black with black insides."  

"What kind of car is it?"  

"A jeep convertable."  

"Oh those are nice smooth rides." 

"Yeah reeeal smooth, like frozen yogurt." She smiles and they laugh. "Well lets go get you some frozen yogurt." They pull out of the school and drive off.

They pull up to Menchies and get out. "This is it? Hmm seems legit." He chuckles. "What do you mean?" Still chuckling. "Nothing come on lets go inside." They walk inside and get their bowls. The employee says. "Welcome to Menchies, oh hey Dominique." Her and Omari laugh. "You know you go somewhere alot when the people who work there remember your name."  

"Naa im just cool thats why." She giggles. "But you wanna share a bowl, cause i never finish my bowl and i dont wanna waste."  

"Yeah sure." He puts his bowl back. "So what flavors do you want?" Omari shrugs. "I dontjust get whatever you usually get, but i get to pick the toppings." She smiles. "The best part." After putting the yogurt in the bowl she hands it to Omari and he smiles. "Yesss! Im putting gummy bears and all gummy things on here." 

"Look at you making a mess." Dominique laughs. "Like you say its all cool though." He smiles and bites his lip. She laughs. "Okay but i think the yogurt is smothered enough, lets go get our spoons." They walk up to the cash register and weight their bowls. "That'll be fifteen ninety two." Dominique starts to pull out her wallet but Omari stops her. "I got it ma." They smile at each other. "Okay go ahead big shot." She looks at the cashier as he pays. "So any new spoons?" She smiles. "Yes we have purple ones now." They answer handing her the spoon. "Thank you." She takes the spoon. "So which spoon do you want Mari?"  

"Hmm i think ill take the green one."He takes the spoon and they go sit at a table outside. "Okay here try it." She pushes the bowl closer to him. "Okay here we go." He lifts some of the yogurt with his spoon. "If i die tell my moms i said i love her." Dominique laughs. "Shut up and eat it." He puts the yogurt in his mouth and smiles. "This is unbelievably gross." He says joking as he takes another spoon full. "So you like gross things?" Dominique says laughing. "Must not if i like you." The smile. "Now give me that im not gonna let you eat it all, thats my job." She giggles then puts some yogurt in her mouth. Omari chuckles at how cute she is. "So tell me about yourself."  

"Hmm who am i?" The both laugh. "Um im seventeen, my birthday is november the twelveth, as you can see i dont mess with too many people, not really known i guess.." He cuts her off. "Not from what i heard, alot of people know you." She looks confused. "What you mean though?" Omari chuckles. "Not like that though, they just say things like you're really pretty and you dont fuck with niggas."  

"Thats true, well i mean the part where i dont fuck with people."  

He mumbles. "Yeah you're beautiful to me." She smiles. "What did you say?"  

"Huh? um i what i meant was uh..i said.. tell me more about yourself." She shakes her head and laughs. "Well im wierd, i love tacos, i love boys obviously, um i do play video games an can whoop your ass in them, i also love volleyball and um im a girl." They laugh. "Ima disregard what you said about games cause you cant beat my ass in 2k13 son." He laughs. "But what are you though cause you some pretty ass hair and its super long." She laughs. "Thank you, im puertorican and black."  

"Oh thats where that thick accent comes from, you must stay around your moms." She nods. "Yeah i dont know my dad."  

"Oh me either.." Its silent for a second. "So tell me about yourself."  

"Oh well my name is Omari Kalif Jones and i like food, video games and i like long walks on the beach." She nudges him and he laughs. "Just playing with you ma." He bites his lip while smiling. "Um im just black but aye lightskinned nation, born and raised in bronx newyork, im seventeen also." He winks and she smiles. "I will definitely beat your ass in 2k13 so dont even fuck with me on that dawg, i love frozen yogurt now." He smiles. "Uh yeah alot of people claiming they fuck with me, thing is i dont fuck with they asses, i hate stuck up bitches, fucking hate liers and cheaters had too much experience with those, um i like this girl named Dominique but shh dont tell her." They laugh. "Im wierd too and oh im a boy." They laugh again. "Makes since that you have that accent though."  

They laugh again but get cut off by Dominique's phone ringing. "Hold on its my ma." He nods his head and continues eating the frozen yogurt. "Hello?..Yeah...foreal?..Okay i be home in a few. Love you to mami. Bye." He looks at her. "Whats up?" "I gotta go homecause my ma is leaving with her friends and wants he home." A little dissapointed. "Oh.. Okay we can go." "You can come over and watch movies if you want?"  

"Naa i gotta go check on my moms anyway." 

"Okay let go then."

* They arrive at Dominique's house. She smiles. "Okay ill see you tomorrow." She moves to get out the car. "Aye wait, come around the car and give me a hug." She walks around as he's getting out the car. They smile and he hugs her. As she pulls away from the hug Omari kisses her on the lips and smiles. "Ive been waiting to do that." She smiles and kisses him longer this time. "See you tomorrow." She walks in her house, closes the door and smiles real hard. "I gotta tell Nat about this yo."

*OMARI'S THOUGHTS* 

God she's so beautiful, no she's better than that she's gorgeous dawg. i really did want to stay with her and watch movies son but i dont want it to lead to anything else. She's so special and i want it to be specail if you know what i mean but DAMN its so hard to resist and her lips...(shakes head) Gotta stay in control son, i just met her and i dont want to fuck this up by moving to fast but how do i resist? Damn her lips son...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 559 54
Rose, a young girl gets pregnant by her ex boyfriend named Anthony who is currently in prison for domestic abuse. She try's her hardest to forget of...
13.2K 310 29
A look into the future of my other story New On The Block because I'm honestly running out of ideas. It's finally their senior year. Monse, Cesar, Ru...
1K 45 5
Sixteen year old Kimberly Chambers did not expect her life to turn out like this. Dealing with a mom who is mentally, emotionally, and physically abu...
12.5K 426 12
- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ษช แดษชษขสœแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...