Marrying My Maid

By ayatcharis

Devastated, Azzy felt like the world's weight was on her shoulders. Orphaned at a young age and has been made... More

introduction
Chapter 1- the day we met.
chapter 2- the proposal!
chapter 3-The preparation
chapter 4- The parents
chapter 5- The first kiss
chapter 6- The wedding
chapter 7- The honeymoon
Chapter 8- The unexpected
chapter 9- The past
chapter 10- The confession
chapter 11- they're here!
chapter 13- Being kidnapped again!
Epilogue

chapter 12- the contract

18.2K 463 9
By ayatcharis

chapter 12- the contract

*Azzy*

I'm so happy that I got twins. Nygel is a very big help to me. He like more hands on than I am, well I'm still recovering..I mean giving birth is not a joke!

Fortunately enough, my body did not expand that big..hahaha probably got it from my parents. My problem is now is the stretch marks!! Grrr they make me insecure for some reasons, I guess every mom out there is facing this problem.

Moving on, the twins...'my twins' give me inspiration every day. Nygel and I made a shift though, he will be the night shift, and I will be the morning shift. Nygel was amazing cause from the office, he actually has lots of energy left to take care of the twins,..well maybe because it's his first time being a dad.

Eli and Greg? Well they are amazing grandparents. I'm just scared that my twins will get spoiled by them. Nygel always rolls his eyes every time they're here. He always says that 'they were never like that to me when I was a kid'! hahaha I just laugh at him.

"Mom why are you here again? Don't you have work to do?" Nyel asked sarcastically.

"Duh? You're too old to be jealous Nygel, grow up!" Eli said and chuckled.

"Whatever just give them to me, I'm putting them to bed." Nygel took the babies and went upstairs.

"He is so immature! You really marry that person? I can't believe you." Eli said.

Greg and Eli left after dinner. It made me chuckle remembering what Eli said. Nygel did changed a lot. His not the person I used to know. That remind of the contract again. What happen to it? I might just ask him myself, but am I ready to face the truth? What if Nygel was just carried away by me being pregnant? What if he really doesn't love me? So many questions in my mind.

I went upstairs; it's been a two months since we got out in the hospital. Nygel was sleeping with the babies. His arms are wrapped around them.

So basically Nygel and I have been married for almost a year now, there's only a month left.

*Nygel*

It's really great waking up the morning seeing your family. My wife with me, sleeping like an angel as usual. My new angels Ashton and Ashley. They are amazing.

I didn't wake them up, and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Yeah I don't do this kind of staff 'before', Mrs. Johnson was teasing that I'm acting mature now.

I'm almost done with the oatmeal....just kidding. My specialty is pasta! Yup that's what I can do for now. I'm learning something else though.

I saw Azzy making her way down. She's beautiful as always. I don't really say this to her, because I'm not really sure how she would react if she knew that I was the one who first fell in love with her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Cooking." She looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "I'm cooking pasta for breakfast..you and Jeremy like pasta a lot right?" And I smiled innocently.

"Well, yeah we do. Why are you the one doing that?"

"Is there any problem with that?" I asked, narrowing my eyes on her.

"Nothing, I was just shocked, I thought it's the end of the world or something. 'Nygel Del Fierro cooking breakfast'..That's unusual." Then she laughs.

"har har." I said sarcastically.

"Owww, are you actually mad at me for teasing you? How cute!" She is teasing me.

"I am not mad, and absolutely I am not cute. Why are you being like that?"

"You don't like being cute? Oh that's too bad,.."

I got curious with her sentence. "And why is that?"

"Nothing, well that's one of the reasons why I like you." She said turning her head away from my sight.

"Oh really?....are you perhaps....ammm hitting on me young lady?" I asked her teasingly and walking near her so that I can see her red face.

"I AM NOT!" she exclaimed facing me, then our eyes met, we were like an inch away from each other's faces. I was right, she is red!

"Then why are you blushing? We can do it anytime you know." I smirked.

"You're a jerk" She punched me.

"OW that hurts"

"Serves you right!." she said then I kissed her, and were laughing. Jeremy went in and joins us with breakfast.

Azzy took the babies downstairs and we fed them together. Jeremy went to school, giving the babies his special hug., the 'big hug'!

***

Back in the office. Had meetings there and here, calls from there and here. Well I'm used to it, at least now I have inspirations for work.

I went to my office after a looong meeting with some clients. I was stunned what I saw.

"Hi Nygel, long time no see!" A long blond haired girl walk towards me and....kiss me!  and BANG! The door was shut, I saw Azzy leaving the office running! Oh crap!

"Who are you? I pulled her away.

"Don't you dare forget me Mr. Del Fierro." she said. I didn't care I was about to follow Azzy, When she pulled me back. I looked at her with anger. 'What does she want from me?'

"Do I really have to introduce myself again?" She smirked, and that made me recognize her.

"Alexis?!" I exclaimed.

"Yup your fiancé? remember?"

Oh crap!

********************************************

*Azzy*

Who the hell is he to do this to me? I was crying in the cab, when I saw that Nygel is kissing another woman. Not just a woman, super hot and gorgeous woman.

What am I gonna do? Did all my assumptions come true? That Nygel didn't really love me at all. It's just the spur of the moment?! That he got me pregnant, so that I will not ruin his reputation, that he lied to my face saying that he loves me too?

I am such an idiot for believing that jerk! Damn him! I went home crying a lot, I started to pack my clothes as well as Jeremy's and my children. There is no way that he's going to have them. Even if he use all his money! There is no way!

*************************************************************************************************************************

*Nygel*

"Why are you here? Haven't you heard that I'm married?" I pushed her away. Her presence means trouble. I just know it.

"Yeah I heard and that's the reason why I'm here. I 'm going to take you back!"

"Are you kidding me? I'm married Alexis!"

"I know that you just ask her to marry you so that you can get your grandmothers wealth." She smirked.

"I don't know what you're talking about, and I don't really care." I took my car keys and went out of the office to follow Azzy.

Crap I made her cry again. My phone rang I took it immediately when I saw that it's a call from home.

"Hello?"

"Nygel what is happening? Azzy is crying and packing her things up, same with Jeremy's things and the babies." Mrs. Johnson was on the other line. She's packing?

"Oh com'on! Tell her to wait for me!"

I was driving really fast, when I got home, Azzy wasn't there anymore.

"Where is she?"

"She took off I can't stop her." Mrs. Johnson explained. "She also left with the kids."

"Damn!" I can't contain my anger anymore I punched the door of our room. My hand was bleeding, but I don't care. Where is she?

****************************************

*Azzy*

I went out of that house. I went to our old house, this is the only place where I know Nygel wouldn't know, even if he asks Mother Rene.

"Azzy why are we leaving Nygel?" Jeremy asked. Confused of what is happening.

"We are not going back there anymore.." I'm not really in the mood to talk to him right now."...Nygel is going abroad and he said were staying here. No more questions okay?"

"Then why are you crying?" I looked at him? I was supposed to prevent my tears from falling, but I can't stop it anymore. I just grab my little brother and hugged him tightly. I cried on his shoulders. He was so mature that he didn't move, he just lets me do the crying.

"Are you okay now?" He asked.

"Yeah thanks jare. Now it's late and you can go to sleep okay?" He nodded and went to the other room.

My phone rang I about to shut it thinking that it was Nygel, whenI saw that it came from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Azzy Del Fierro?" A lady's voice was on the other line.

"Ahh yeah, Who is this please?"

"I'm Alexis, can I meet with you for a second? It's really important. It's about Nygel, and the contract."

I was dumbfounded about she was talking about? How did she know about my number...and about the contract?

It was late and I was waiting for the lady who called me to arrive. I saw a familiar face. She was walking towards my table. I was studying her face.

"Your Azzy right?" She asked.

"Ahh yeah." my brain just snapped! She was the girl that Nygel is kissing this morning. My eyes widen. She smirked when she saw my expression.

"So you do remember me?"

"What do you want?"

"Well I just want you to know that ...I want Nygel back to me. I know you guys are married, and I know about the contract. Don't be amazed, because Nygel tells me everything." She said.

"You're lying" I tried to calm myself so that I won't cry.

"You think so? Why because of the babies that you 'ACCIDENTALLY' made? Don't worry honey Nygel will turn back to his old self when he realizes that he ask the wrong person to marry him."

She handed me an envelope and told me to open it. I did hesitantly, maybe because somehow I knew what was in there. And I was right...the contract is there!

"How did you get this?" I asked her.

"I have my own ways." She smirked again. That evil smirk!

"I want you to divorce Nygel"

"Are you not reading this properly? It states that I can't divorce him, unless...." Tears are piling up in my eyes when I saw the rest of the contract."...unless something that's not what we have agreed was broken." I said.

"Let me read to you again your conditions: You are going to pay for Jeremy's tuition fee for college....." She continued until. "The last condition is, we will never have sex, and if he did something like that, you will have the right to divorce him." She smiled like the devil.

I can't take it anymore. I just cried. I don't care what she thinks of me now. All I know is, this thing that I'm feeling right now. It hurts a lot, that my heart wants to go out of my body and just die.

*Nygel*

'Azzy where are you?' I've been to the orphanage, to the kindergarten, They were not there. Where could have gone to. I just hope they are safe. Damn that Alexis. Why is she here now? I need to find my family as soon as possible, they might be in trouble

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 2.6K 110
Leanne was once a sweet, young and happy girl until she tragically lost her parents and went into the care of her cruel aunt and thrown into a life e...
2M 65.1K 28
He is the CEO of one of the biggest companies in America. He's all about his work and business. He doesn't have time for anything else. When he comes...
498 7 16
She was the competitive gymnast who felt like no one loved her. He was the baseball player who had loved her for a while. When these two high school...
257 15 35
The CEO of a company finds himself falling for a woman he barely knows.