PUT ME IN A MOVIE - Charlie B...

By -DARLINGDRIVER

" Lights, camera, action....he didn't know he'd have this much fun..." Recovering from his divorce, Charli... More

INTRODUCTION.
Chapter 1 - First Impressions.
Chapter 2 - I Win.
Chapter 3 - Risk.
Chapter 4 - Consequences.
Chapter 5 - Dirty Desires.
Chapter 6 - Stranger.
Chapter 7 - Life Support.
Chapter 8 - Brat.
Chapter 9 - Punishment.
Chapter 10 - Love and Loss.
Chapter 11 - Charlie.
Chapter 12 - Love.
Chapter 13 - Dinner Dates.
Chapter 14 - Eager.
Chapter 15 - Honesty & Truths.
Chapter 16 - Stressed Out.
Chapter 17 - Thanksgiving.
Chapter 18 - Intoxicated.
Chapter 19 - Mourning.
Chapter 20 - Romeo & Juliet.
Chapter 22 - Christmas.

Authors Note.

677 11 7
By -DARLINGDRIVER

   Hello folks,

   I first off wanted to thank anyone who has supported me and this story throughout the process of it being written. It means more then you guys could imagine and continues to drive me to produce work everyday for you guys.

   Unfortunately, this fiction has come to an end, as much as I wish it wasn't. I can't remember exactly when I started writing Put Me In A Movie, but I do remember the countless hours of work I had put into each chapter, slowly but surely finishing what would make the final and complete fiction. Along the way, the endless comments you guys would leave on my work would only drive me to publish even more work. I am content with how this story has been written, and although my creative vision I have made of these characters aren't exactly the same vision that others may have, I'm glad that I was able to share my version of Charlie's story.

   Some of things in this fiction have raised a few brows, and there have been some questionable quotes from Charlie as well as the other characters, but again, this was all apart of my creative vision and standpoint I had created when first beginning Put Me In A Movie. Overall, I'm glad that I was able to share this piece of work with all of you.

   I can't wait to share more work with you guys, and thank you for being here for the ride that this story was. Your support means the world and more.

   Lots of love,
    Mel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 67 10
Charlie Barber is still working as a theater director, producing hit after hit. But still hasn't been successful in the dating feild. Dealing with ob...
8.6K 228 112
COMPLETED: Waking up next to a stranger is one thing. Discovering you're married to him is entirely another. Hungover and panicking, Jackie can only...
391K 12.9K 46
"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that line worked for every female?" "Maybe it h...
96.5K 5.1K 65
"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭?" I asked at which Lionel smirked "𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐝𝐚�...