Arcane: Batman (Batman OC x A...

By DEMGSC1920

"Your father's death changed The Lanes forever." "He's always been one step ahead of you." "Is this the futur... More

Bio
(Act 1) Episode 1: Teaching
(Act 1) Chapter 2: Piltover Enforcer Department
Batman Special Interactions LOL
Final Trailer (Bat and the Cat)
(Act 1) Chapter 3: Welcome to the Playground Part 1

Trailer

1.2K 31 11
By DEMGSC1920

(Starts music)

The sound of bushes were heard as it shows a kid with combed hair running with a smile towards a girl with blue haired girl... Asher and Caitlyn as kids. Asher goes to touch her back but he missteps and accidentally pushes her as the two fall to the grass. Caitlyn groans and she looks at Asher who touches her arm.

Kid Asher: Tag... you're it.

Asher gets up and runs as Caitlyn laughs and chases him.

Kid Caitlyn: No fair!

The scene slowly moved to an bit rusty old mansion but a very big mansion.

Scene turns black as Caitlyn's voice is heard.

Kid Caitlyn: Asher... will you never leave me?

Scene shows Asher knelt in the ground in tears, as around him, it was a man and a woman... his parents.

Kid Asher: No matter what. I won't leave you.

An older Caitlyn saw Asher holding a gun in his hands, as she looked in shock. He looked at the gun with his hands shaking as he unloaded it... 6 bullets... falling to the water. Caitlyn was still shocked as he walked away with the gun unloaded.

Kid Asher: We're best friends, we'll always stick together.

Caitlyn saw a note in a table and sniffed after reading what it said. Scene turns black after with the only thing that can be heard... was Caitlyn's sobs.

Teenage Caitlyn: And you broke it.

Scene moves forward The Lanes, as it shows a guy with a black hoodie walking though the people.

???: You have some nerves returning back here.

Scene shows a girl with pink hair and blue eyes throwing a punch to him which he takes a step and swipes her making her land on her back, that was young Violet.

Guy: My business doesn't involve you, girl.

Vi: *snickers* You scaring Powder and beating Mylo... though the last one is a thank you, pushed me to the edge.

Vi punches the guy who back punches her and threw her to a few dumpsters.

???: You're father's death changed The Lanes forever.

A big man walked to hooded guy who slaps his hand away, it was Vander and the hooded guy was Asher.

Asher: I'm not here for help or friends, I'm here for experience.

Vander: I know.

???: Mr Wayne! Mr Wayne!

Scene shows a long haired and older Asher ignoring the talk and interviews of people with a hand in his pockets.

???: Heimerdinger would be happy to see you again, Asher.

A woman of color walked by his side as he looked to the floor, that was Mel Medarda.

Mel: Though you're not being the same man your father was. You're family has a history of philanthropy, but you're not doing it.

Scene shows Asher punching a stone wall, cracking as he looked distraught.

???: The world's growing smaller every day. Up there, the topsiders are leaving the undercity further behind.

Scene shows a man fairly with a black eye and orange iris, Silco.

Silco: The Last Wayne walks once again in Piltover.

Asher grabs a vile and looks at it... it was Shimmer.

Asher: Whatever Silco is doing... I'll end it.

???: If this continues, it won't be long till you have nothing left.

The voice of Alder was there as Asher was now seated watching a file just to throw the file away. Scene showed young Captain Gordon as an enforcer taking his helmet off and kneeling in front of a kid Asher smiling, as he puts a coat around his body.

Gordon: How can you trust me? When enforcers want to gut you like a pig?

???: I saw what you did, how you gave a 10 old boy a spark of hope, it's why I trust you, cause you're the only good Enforcer here.

Scene shows now Captain Gordon in a crime scene as a pair of black boots were shown walking forward. A light was shot to the sky, a bat symbol.

???: When that light hits the sky, when they see it... is not just a call... but a warning...

Scene shows from there in a roof, in the rain, a man, in black and grey... a bat like costume looking at the symbol, as scene turns black... it's him.

Batman: That I am free.

Scene changes to a person dressed fairly similar to Batman, but the grey was dark grayish purple, and the bat symbol was a large black W... Wrath.

Wrath: Piltover stole everything... he stole everything.

Scene shows a Sheriff Caitlyn in fear seeing a disemboweled enforcer in the ground, in the shape of a W.

Wrath: They created everything about me.

Batman was in his cave, which was destroyed as he had a raging face.

Wrath: But you... you're just like me.

Silco was wrapped in a chair with Caitlyn and older Vi as well with a teenage girl walking, long braided blue hair and pink eyes.

Wrath: This world took our future from us with pesky guns... we created these monsters from pain and depression... we're the same...

Batman stands up without a mask, mouth but bleeding and his face with eyes surrounded with black makeup, he was very pissed.

Wrath: Asher...

Asher gripped his bloody knuckles.

Scene shows people from The Lanes trying to push some enforcers back.

Caitlyn: The cicle of violence will never stop.

Caitlyn was crawling as she looked back as Asher in the Batman costume throws Wrath over his shoulder landing on his back.

Alder: That's the thing Miss Kiramman... he will not stop... he can't be stopped.

Batman picked up a passed out Caitlyn.

Scene changes to Batman getting punched to the ground by a large of enforcers but he dodged a swing and kicks a knee, just to grab the gun as a bat and breaks the bat and a helmet with a swing and later rolls throwing another Enforcer to another.

Vander: You have a good heart. Don't ever lose it. No matter how the world tries to break you. Protect the family.

Vi gets picked up by a woman which was Sevika and gets slammed to a table with Batman dodging a swing from her blade and knees her gut later punching her back.

Wrath threw a few shurikens which Batman blocks with his own batarangs.

Wrath: You're no hero, Asher. People are afraid of you, of us. You think people will accept you as a symbol?!

Wrath makes a headlock to Batman as he slowly moved the mask back.

Wrath: I will make sure, you show them what type of hero you are.

Scene shows kid Asher and kid Caitlyn hugging as scene changes to teenage them as she cleaned a cut in his chest, with his hoodie in the side as she puts her forehead on his as scene changes to Caitlyn and Batman touching foreheads.

Batman: You don't have to hide in the shadows...

Batman and Wrath were fighting in a falling blimp as Batman gets kicked out of it and uses his cape to slow down the fall.

Batman: Or fight crime, or be vigilante to be a hero...

Scene shows Alder holding tight kid Asher as he cried.

Batman: You can be just a person... weak and fragile but kind to put a coat around a kid who lost hope... and show him that the world hasn't ended.

Scene shifts to the blue haired girl... who was Jinx wrapped around Batman's cape... as a coat as Batman hugged her with her forehead on his chest crying.

Batman was driving a motorcycle by the streets of Piltover.

Batman: I've been fighting an endless war alone.

Caitlyn picked up a minigun as Batman and Wrath kicked each other's faces.

Batman: There is a difference between you and me.

Scene shows Gordon holding a baby in his hands, as Batman saw a blimp in front and showed his grapple gun with scene turning black.

Batman: That I was never alone... unlike you.

(Ends music at 3:22)

(Starts music at 2:22)

Batman was walking from the fire, with a red moon behind. Silco was in the ground, wrapped in a chair was looking straight at him as be slowly walked towards him, with scene changing to the title.

(Ends music)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 113 11
"You don't love me anymore?" Tears filled my eyes as I looked into his. "You left me when I needed you most!" "I do love you, my dear. I was just sca...
167K 6K 19
You lived with Vander in the Lanes most of your childhood. But in the end have been raised by an Enforcer. How's that possible, you might ask? Well...
7.8K 183 14
After that terrible accident,Y/N and Jinx have been closer than ever.They did everything together and didn't leave each other's side,until someone un...
1.7K 114 6
The Undercity, much like its people, has been outcasted, wounded, and deemed unworthy by the so-called City Of Progress. Yet, there are those who sur...