Their Surrogate

By FlyingApsara

Mew Gulf were happy in their life until Gulf suggested to be fathers of their twins. Though he opposed but u... More

Their Surrogate 1
Their Surrogate 2

Their Surrogate. 3

525 53 72
By FlyingApsara

Their Surrogate. 8

Mew and Gulf were sitting in the lounge with Jenice watching some random series.

It was almost 39th week of her pregnancy and since Mew had changed his behaviour, she was really glowing. Relaxed and happy. She gained a good weight too and the babies were hyperactive these days.

Although Mew was still not into much skinship with her but yeah he was trying to adjust.

Tae was right, there are always two options to live. So why not happy. Atleast he wasnt hurting Gulf as Thanitt told him that day. So yeah, he was adjusting to it.

Gulf turned to say something about the series but stood up to approach Jenice who was wincing in pain.

"Jenice. You okay"? He held her hands while Mew quickly dialled her gyneachologist and as expected she was advised to bring in to the hospital as soon as possible.

Jenice thought may be it was a false alarm but no, her water broke down as Gulf helped her to stand. Mew and Gulf looked at each other before rushing to get the bags ready in the car and inform their mothers to reach hospital.

The gynea was waiting for Jenice and she was rolled in to the labor room as soon as they approached. A sigh of relief that it was all normal.

The doctor asked if someone wanted to accompany her but Mew and Gulf, both were hesitant so they refused since everything was under control. Jenice didnt force either. Because yeah... They were not that close to each other.

"Sir we need the names". One of the nurses came out to ask for names. Mew turned to Gulf confused. Wasnt it decided that Jenice will choose the names.

"Miss Isaiac has said it will be your decision". She said. They wanted to talk but ofcourse it wasnt the time.

"Natalia Kanawut Joongcheeveevat for girl and Nyle Kanawut Joongcheeveevat for the boy". Mew told her the names that he had thought long back.

Thanitt also joined the family in the waiting room along Tae.

"Mew. Am scared". Gulf murmured. Mew hug him tight, rubbing his arms. He was scared too. Though the doctor was positive, still it was natural.

It took more than an hour for her labor pains to kick in properly and then the birth of two healthy babies.

Everyone was in an awe to see the cute bundles of happiness as the nurse brought the babies out to meet the family.

Mew held Natalia and Gulf held Nyle. A perfect family. Their parents, their friends. Everyone was happy to see the little family.

Jenice was rolled in a private room after she was cleaned and changed. She was awake when Mew and Gulf visited her with the babies snuggled into them..

"Awe . My babies". She opened her arms to touch them, feel them close. She was softly kissing both of their hands and feet. The babies recogized her scent too, as she held them close.

The visitors left as the visiting hours were finished while Mew Gulf stayed with her and ofcourse they couldnt get enough of their babies.

Jenice was laughing looking at Gulf trying to hide them both bot to give them to Mew. And Mew was sulking in the corner. They had waited for this moment for so long and now they couldnt get enough of them.

Jenice was kept in hospital for two days and then she was allowed to go home.

She was touched to see the love everyone showered on her. MewGulf's parents gave her lots of gifts. Thanitt and Tae gifted two strollers for the chubby kids. They would laugh to tease Gulf that kids took his chubby cheeks.

Sarah noticed that the kids were truely a copy of their fathers. Not even a single resemblance to the mother. Because usually the kids are the mixture of both parents. But here... She didnt talk to anyone but Lia who agreed that she felt the same.

Anyhow, it didnt matter.

*********

"Jenice. I.. Ummm. I know i shouldnt say but why you feeding them with bottled milk"? Gulf couldnt stop himself to ask as he was noticing Jenice didnt feed them herself.

"Umm. I talked to my gynea. She said its because mother's milk isnt sufficient for them. Since twins. But dont worry she said this formula milk is best for kids". She told him who nodded in understanding.

Mew placed both sleeping beauties on the bed in the lounge for keeping them in sight while they could work or talk.

"Gulf, i have to go for a meeting in the noon. Will be back soon okay". Mew informed Gulf as he recieved a call from Tae, saying the client wanted an urgent meeting.

"Okay. Come soon". Gulf said with a smile.

"Can i bring kids with me? I mean you both can rest at home". Mew said itching his nape, because of the stares from Gulf and Jenice as they were laughing at him being cute.

"Yeah and your client will coo at the cold CEO handling twins to his chest. Silly. Go and come back soon. And then you will have the babies to yourself. Okay". Gulf said. He could see Mew's eyes shinning at the deal.

"You promise"?

"Come on Mew".

"Oh no.. Give me your word. I know you are cheaters. You always coax me and then ditch me". Mew held both kids in his arms and this time Gulf couldnt hold himself. He was rolling on the floor.

"Mew. You are a baby yourself. Go. I promise okay". Gulf pinched his cheeks with fond before taking the babies from him, who were squirming and making faces because of their Dad peppering kisses on their faces.

Mew was surely a dotting father.
**********

"Mew. Gulf. I want to talk to you guys". Jenice entered the lounge after she bathed the now 1 month old babies and put them in their sleeping beds.

"What is it"? Mew turned to her.

"Can we call your parents too? Its. Ummm important". Gulf turned to Mew alarmed. Mew wasn't different.

"Dont panic you guys. I can talk without them too but it would be easy if they are here too, this way i can convey easily". She explained. Mew wasnt satisfied but yes he nodded his head anyway.

He called his parents and as expected they were worried, and Mew told them the same answer as Jenice told him. They called them over lunch the next day since Mew's dad was not at home.

Gulf tried to ask her because he was hell worried but she remained tight lipped. He noticed Jenice was spending more time with her babies than routine.

Mew,  you understood how to change the diapers right? Gulf!!!!! Just two spoons of formula milk in luke warm water dear. Not more than that.

And no dont feed them right after every hour. They need to be fed after every two hours.

Mew, take this burp cloth and put on your shoulder like this. Rub her back. Yeah. Softly. Yeah... See she burped.

She kept instructing both of them and it was adding to the anxiety Gulf was feeling. But he had to wait until the lunch next day. And finally, the time arrived when they reached Mew's home.

They enjoyed the yummy lunch before they all turned to Jenice.

"I know you all are worried since yesterday. Am sorry for it. But.. I had something very important to say. I am sure it will be difficult but this would be my last wish.

Mew. Gulf. Thank you for giving me the best one year of my life. The whole pregnancy and then babies. Its all like a dream k lived. From not able to meet both ends to becoming a mother of twins. Its a miracle i never thought". She chuckled in tears. No one could say a word even if they wanted to.

"I... Uhh... I want to go abroad". Finally she said it. Mew was shocked. Gulf looked at her terrified. Unconsciously he held both babies close.

"Stupid. Am not taking the babies with me. Why would i leave this place if i have to take my babies"? She laughed. But no one could even smile.

"Mew. Gulf. These are your babies. Your Nyle and Natalia. The Kanawut Jooncheeveevat. There is not Jenice Isaiac in their life. And there would be never.

I.. I have to leave now. I want to start my life. I cannot live here alone. And staying here means i will someday come across my babies and i dont my heart to melt for them.

I want to go to London as you opted in the beginning. I want to work there. A new life. A new beginning. A new me.. I know i have bothered you alot, you have sacrificed a lot. I have seen you spending nights alone in your study. I have seen Gulf crying in the corners, missing you, longing for you.

And thats not the only reason.

I have my needs too. Am a girl. Deprived of relationship for a whole year is too much for me. I dont think i can bear it anymore.

So please, i request you, dont stop me. Let me live my life now. For years, i lived how my parents wanted me. Then my jobs. And then being your surrogate.

Dont you think i deserve a life"? She said in between tears. Gulf was sitting head low. Mew looked at her and then at his babies.

"They dont recognize me yet. It will be easy for both of you to familiarise them with your routine and well its already you guys taking care of them more than me.

I fulfilled everything you wrote in the contract. Now it is my time to demand my freedom. And i hope i deserve it". She said in a firm tone..didnt even stutter a bit.

"Though its hard. But i respect your decision. I will fulfil my promise. Give me a week. I will process your immigration with your job". Mew said. "You can always visit us. And i hope you live a healthy life with your partner.

Am sorry that you had to live your life at our conditions. And i can relate how does it feel to live lonely nights. Am really sorry i couldnt fulfil it. Because... I.. I cannot". Mew said with a guilt.

"Come on Mew. I know you both wont even look at me even if i go naked in front of you. Besides, you guys are not my type". She winked and everyone busted into laughter.

"Girl.. You hurt my ego eh. Girls die to have a glimpse of me. Hmmm". Mew straightened his non-existing collars.

"And who are those girls Khun Suppassit. Tell me and i will kill them myself". Everyone was laughing at Mew begging for Mercy for Gulf to leave his ears.

Jenice smiled looking at the family in front of her.

Mew, Gulf, holding Nyle and Natalia, who were sleeping peacefully in their fathers' laps.

**********

As committed, Mew arranged everything in London for her. Job in his own office. Assistant to the CEO. A lavish furnished apartment. A car. A handsome amount in her account.

She tried to return the blank cheque that Mew gave but this time their parents stepped in. They filled the cheque with the amount they thought would be good to secure her future.

"Mew. Gulf thank you for giving me the moment to cherish forever. May be someday we will meet again with my own babies.

But... I would request, if you ever want more babeis, go for adoption. Dont go for surrogacy because i know how painful and insecure it is". She said as it was her last night at their place.

"I know Jenice. I dont know about surrogacy or not, but am happy with my twins. And yeah, i have lived the consequences of my decisions.

Mew... I love him and will be thankful to him forever because he, he is the one in most pain.

First time ever in our 10 years, he has spent 9 months away from me. He is an intorvert, he doesnt know how to speak. How to express or explain. And he, he has to bear it all alone.

I dont know how our life will change after taking care of babies 24/7, but am sure it wont be as difficult as it was. I never did to test his love or question his credibility, but today i really feel that i did wrong.

I hurt both of you.

I shouldnt have ask you for surrogacy when you asked for help. If there was some stranger, it would have been more easy. But, thank you so much Jenice Isaiac. Am always indebt to you. Whenever you need me, i am just a call away yeah"? He said and Jenice smiled.

Mew didnt interfare  in between them. He was just listening to them while holding both babies.

Gulf was right, it would have been more easy if he didnt know Jenice before.

**********

They had just reached home after dropping Jenice at the airport. As her wish, they didnt bring the babies with them. Also, Sarah and Lia asked to take care of the babies for the night.

Mew unlocked the front door and he was cornered behind the door by Gulf. He looked at him with a smirk.

"Wipe it off Suppassit". Gulf growled on his face.

"What if i dont?? Mew said taking a deep breath of Gulf who was sharing the same oxygen with him.

"I will punish you hard Mew". He said before biting the smooth and sexy adam apple.

"Then... punish me or i will do the honors". Mew said in a dark tone.

Gulf pulled his hand and threw him on the couch. He tore apart his shirt followed by undressing himself. He saw how Mew licked his lips before he straddled Mew, pulling off his jeans and briefs too.

"What a punishment eh". Mew mocked him. This time Gulf smirked.

"Wait and watch Husband". Gulf said and only a second later, Mew understood what he meant.

Gulf laid down on his stomach in Mew's lap. He perked his butt up in the air and teased his own hole with his fingers.

One. Two and then three. He was moaning loudly, shamlessly, grinding his hard dick with Mew and poor Mew, he wasnt allow to touch him. No matter how much he begged.

"Please Guppie. Nah. Let me do it please. I can make you more happy love". He moved his hand to hold replace those digits moving inside his favorite hole.

"Dont.. Ahh. You.. Mmhhh". Gulf was drooling. He wasnt able to speak. The precum leaking down his cock was dripping down to Mew's enraged dick too.

"Fuck you Gulf". Mew growled before pulling out his fingers and straddled him in his lap. He didnt give Gulf a single moment to settle and inched inside Gulf in one go.

"Shi....aahhhh Mewwwwwww". Gulf screamed in pleasure. His nails digging in the soft flesh of Mew's shoulder who was biting his nipples while thrusting into him hard and fast.

"Move.. Mmmhhhh". Gulf kissed him hungrily and exploded between their bodies. Mew cum hard just a moment later filling his hole to rim.

"I... Mmhhh. Missed you". Gulf was panting hard as Mew laid down side by side on the couch, still burried deep inside him.

"Never bring anyone else in our life Gulf. I cannot bear it please". Mew said once they calmed down.

"I am sorry Mew. But i cannot stop now. You have to bear someone in our life forever". Gulf said in a serious tone. Mew looked at him with unbelievable eyes.

"Its our Babies. Stupid". Gulf said and the lounge echoed with their laughter.

Gulf has understood, surrogacy was always an insecurity. And he learnt his lesson.

**********

So it ends here.

I hope i cleared all POVS. But if not Message me on board. We will talk about it.

I love you all. Thank you for reading it although it triggered a lot. But its all human nature.

Comment and like if you feel like.

Love  you all

Tabbz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 403 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...
249K 16.5K 48
MewGulf Fanfiction i'll be writing this in English This is the story of Mew and Gulf's sons from the first book "MY TWINS". You can read this without...
19.6K 1K 11
the story deals with twins gulf and Nate . who are obsessed with mew. the story is about their insecurities and trust issues and little bit smut. ...
56K 2.6K 14
Forever is what they are going for but maybe it was just not meant to be for them. Divorce seems easy when the spark and love weren't there anymore o...