HIS CAPTIVE

By honeeylovee

I was kidnapped and offered as a Virgin gift to a powerful dangerous unmerciful wicked man in order to pay of... More

Ch. 1- Cat & Mouse Game
Ch. 2- Golden Girl
Ch. 3- Charity Ball
Ch. 4- A Dance With The Devil
Ch. 5- Captive
Ch. 6- There Is Hope
Ch. 7- Blossoming Love
Ch. 8- Torn Apart
Ch. 9- Vague Memories
Ch. 10- A Haunted Past
Ch. 11- Unnatural Death
Ch. 12- Burning Flesh (pt1)
Ch. 13- Burning Flesh (pt2)
Ch. 14- Newborn
Ch. 15- A Risky Decision
Ch. 16- A Cruel Vision
Ch. 18- Demon Army (pt.2)
Ch. 19- Alliance
Ch. 20- All Or Nothing
Ch. 21- Reunited
Ch. 22- Field Trip of Horror
Ch. 23- Evil Ways
Ch. 24- Deadly Plan
Ch. 25- Letting Go
Ch. 26- Back To Earth
Ch. 27- Just The Two of Us (Pt. 1)
Ch. 28- Just The Two of Us (Pt. 2)
Ch. 29- Future Hell Queen
Ch. 30- Betrayal
Ch. 31- Eerie Silence
Ch. 32- Battle For The Title
Ch. 33- Army Captain
Ch. 34- Feelings In The Air
Ch. 35- Missed Me?
Ch. 36- The Sacrifice
Ch. 37- Annie
Ch. 38- In-Between

Ch. 17- Demon Army (pt1)

2.8K 68 9
By honeeylovee

"You can't return to earth until we've successfully completed the ritual"

"I cannot stand the smell of blood any longer!! It's been a month now! I need to get out of here!"

"Anaya you're testing my patience"

"And you're testing mine!"

He suddenly charged towards me. I immediately backed away as he aggressively cornered me against the wall.

He furiously shouted, "YOU WILL BEHAVE WHILE YOU'RE HERE AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!!".

"Why don't you just hypnotize me to do whatever you please!? Isn't that what you do best!"

"Is that what you really want?"

"Do whatever you want!! It's always your way!!"

"You're right. It is always my way"

He roughly pushed me onto the bed and began to undress me. I tried fighting him off me but there was no match against his mighty strength.

However somehow I managed to push him off me and ran towards the bathroom but he was quick to catch up to me.

"Let go of me! I don't want you touching me!" I furiously shouted as he firmly held onto my arms.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked with a grin on his face. There it was again. That trancing stare that captivated my entire being. He was looking deeply into my soul. I couldn't look away.

He suddenly took a few steps back as I looked back at him in terror. I didn't know what to expect. With Damien it was nothing but solely fear.

"What is it my Golden Girl? Are you afraid of me?" He asked with a sinister smile on his face. I turned away from him but he was quick to grab me by the face and forced me to look at him.

"I will only hurt you if you insist to defy me"

"You're a monster"

"I'm much more than that don't you think?" He said while coming closer to me. I stood still not able to move. That's when I knew he was hypnotizing me once again. However my thoughts still belonged to me.

I wanted to get away from him but no matter how much I wanted that I couldn't get it.

"You want to leave me?" He asked shockingly as if that was a surprise to him. I knew he was just toying with me. That's all I was to Damien. An entertainment for the moment. Though if I were to ever lose his interest wouldn't that be a lot worse for me?

All I knew was that I didn't want Damien BlackStone for an enemy and certainly not for a lover.

Suddenly his eyes shifted onto my neck. He grew even closer. I began to breathe heavily as I felt his hot breath upon my flesh.

"Do you wish for me to taste you?"

"N-....Y-yes" I said with a shaky tone. I knew what I really wanted was to say No but he was more interested in hearing a Yes. He had now entered my mind and controlled my thoughts.

He laid me down once again and began to softly kiss my stomach as he teared the rest of my shirt off me. I turned to the side not wanting to look at how he claimed my body.

However his command for me to look and enjoy forced me to immediately obey.

"I've missed your soft scent and the delicious taste of your flesh" he softly spoke as he nibbled on my neck.

"Tell me you love me"

"Never" I managed to reply just before he devoured my breast.

I then felt his hard cock angrily pierce my pussy making me shout in pain.

"YOU'RE MINE. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE!" He shouted with every aggressive thrust he gave.

"SAY IT!!" He furiously shouted as his speed intensified. My back arched and my eyes rolled back as I felt myself cumin. He continued to fuck me while shouting in rage for me to say I was his.

"I'M YOURS!! I BELONG TO YOU!!" I unexpectedly shouted while digging my nails against his back. He grinned at me and gave me a passionately wild kiss.

"One day you will say it with your soul" he said as he shot a load of cum on my stomach. I immediately wiped it off me with a blanket and covered myself.

He turned into a Demon like creature once again and said to me "Come with me. It is time you get to know my fellow important demons".

I rolled my eyes and quickly changed. Suddenly my entire attire changed once again. I was practically naked.

"Damien are you crazy!? I'm not coming out like this!"

"Relax. A body image here doesn't matter. What my Demons are more interested in is what's inside" he wickedly smiled as I turned away from him and began to walk outside his Chambers.

"Mmm hot sweaty sex..I love it" the same Demon female I had seen last time said as she gave us a flirty smile.

"You remember Morticia? She is the Demon of lust and forbidden desires"

"Anytime you want to discharge your stress you know where to find me" She said with a wink to me. I gave her a nervous half smile and continued to walk behind Damien.

"Who's this tasty looking creature" another female Demon asked as she glanced at me from head to toe.

"Anaya. My chosen one"

"She looks rather delicious"

"Careful Sno I get very jealous" Damien replied to her. I whispered underneath my breath "And possessive". She laughed as Damien turned around to face me. I didn't think I said it loud enough for anyone else to hear.

"Sno is the Demon of hatred"

"If I don't like something or someone I simply eliminate them" She said with a deadly look in her eyes.

"Are we doing show and tell? I missed the memo" a gorgeous slim dark figure spoke out from a mist. She walked towards us as Damien gave her a smirk.

"This here is Raven. One of my very useful Demons"

"Why is that?" I curiously asked. She then replied to me "I am the Demon of Deceit..I love to fool with peoples minds and push them to the edge".

"Oh..Good to know not to trust you" I replied.

"Master Lucifer you sure found yourself a feisty one. I love it" Another female Demon said as she appeared out of nowhere.

She held onto a human skull tossing it around as if it were a ball she was playing with. It made me sick to the stomach.

"This here is BellaDonna. A member from Demon's of Death"

"I help collect those lost souls that don't know where to go..We always have room down here" She said with a grimace smile.

"She's the top best of her group which is why she's allowed to be around me" Damien said as he caressed her face. She gushed over him as if he was some sort of celebrity. I rolled my eyes and continued walking until another female Demon appeared to me.

This one was rare. She almost seemed normal or at least as human-like then the rest of the Demons.

"Well aren't you a treat" she said with a seductive voice. My body and mind suddenly felt in a trance. I was so captivated by her beauty that I didn't notice my flesh was beginning to rotten.

It was as if she was feeding off me. I didn't know exactly how she was doing it but I felt weaker as I stared into her gleaming red eyes.

"That's enough Astrid"

"Aw I was having so much fun. I guess until next time gorgeous" She said with a wink. I shook it off and asked Damien what the heck just happened.

"That's Astrid. Demon of beauty. She lives off those that preserve their exterior rather than taking care of their interior"

"Master Lucifer I am leaving to speak to the Temple Rulers. I will carry your message with honor". A very tall and strong figured Demon female respectfully spoke to Damien. She wore black armor around her body and large dark wings behind her back. She also carried a huge silver sword with black patterns surrounding the blade.

"You're dismissed" Damien said as she bowed to him and immediately left right after.

"Who was that?" I asked. He turned to me and replied "That was one of my best Demon soldiers and also a trustworthy messenger. Nero can easily wipe out an army the count of a state".

"Humans I'm guessing?"

"Of course"

"She collects what type of souls?"

"Any that I want her to collect"

"I see..." I replied with an upset tone in my voice. Meeting all his important Demons wasn't easy. Especially knowing what each one stood for it only horrified me even more to know all this existed. They all had one objective in common and that was to toy with the human population and to make them suffer an eternity of hell once they were fooled with.

It made me sick.

"Now Anaya. The next three Demons I'm about to present you too are very important. Much more than the rest of the female Demons. Careful on what you say. They're very ruthless" Damien said to me as we entered another place.

This one felt completely hot. It was suffocating enough that I was barely able to breathe. I knew we were in hell but we weren't precisely burning. Damien's chambers were much cooler than the place I found myself in.

I felt my feet on fire as we walked. I guess he must've noticed my body trembling underneath the heat because he snapped his fingers and I began to float close behind him.

"Her scent is very popular down here" a Demon female that sat on top of what seemed like a countless of skulls eerily spoke.

Her eyes were pitch black but still I was able to tell she looked at me wickedly. Her large black wings expanded as she stood up from her throne of human skulls.

"This here is Desdemona. Demon of war & conflict"

"You can call me Desi" She said while wickedly staring at me. I turned my look away and asked Damien "She provokes war and conflicts on earth?".

"Smart girl. Master Lucifer perhaps we should feed her a cookie?"

"Enough Desdemona" He glared at her as she sat back down on her throne while giving me a raging stare.

We continued walking past her and onto another Demon female. This one was busy eating. Once we got closer I noticed it was a corpse she was feeding from. I tried turning away from the gruesome scene I had witnessed but Damien immediately grabbed a hold of me and pulled me closer to her.

"Would you like a taste? I don't mind sharing" she spoke with a playful tone in her voice as she sucked the rest of the human flesh that hung from her lip.

"Ivy my precious red haired Demon of Nightmares"

"I make all your darkest dreams come true" she said with a playful grin on her face.

"Damien I've seen enough..I want to go back to your Chambers please" I nervously said as I held onto his arm.

Suddenly a sexy and beautiful Demon female who sat nearby covered in flames spoke to me. Her wings were a bright red that also matched the color of her horns.

"You can't leave until you meet his favorite and most admirable Demon of all"

"Jezebel Demon of heartache. The most tempting female Demon everyone down here craves to have" Damien said as she bowed to him. "Once she possesses a human on Earth she can make anyone fall crazy in love for her".

"Enough to make them commit suicide or murder". She finished saying with a deadly stare and serious tone in her voice as she turned her attention towards me.

She glared at me with what seemed like envy mixed with rage altogether. Her entire red hair was full of flames. Her red fiery eyes made me feel as if I was burning from within.

"Master Lucifer is she the chosen one?"

"Her human name is Anaya. However once she becomes our Queen she will obtain a different name"

She gave me a smirk while walking towards me.

"IF you become queen" She whispered in a low voice near my ear as she walked passed me.

I was able to tell from all the Demon females I had met. Jezebel was going to be the one I'd fear the most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 159K 48
(18+) "Are you a virgin?" He asks. His eyes seemed to light up with the need of a response. "Yes, I am." I responded shyly. "We're going to have a lo...
36.5K 982 40
"You seriously think that you can run away from me?" He sniggered darkly. His obsession, his madness over me peeped at me through his eyes. Taking l...
6.5K 316 18
She was as you know the fine ass girl who always stays away from bad boyss. But He was ruthless and a cold blooded killer... But he's a drug dealer ...
24.4K 902 25
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...