Pregnant with my cold husband...

By BoxyTaehyung

A new, longer, better and with a better story line book than the other one. Enjoy the story❤🔥. More

Chapter 1: First impression.
Chapter 2: Parents' wish.
Chapter 3: Feeling broken.
Chapter 5: Drunk.
Chapter 6: Pregnant.
Chapter 7: Pic-nic.
Chapter 8: He came back.
Chapter 9: Appointement.
Chapter 10: Sickness.
Chapter 11: Baking a cake.
Chapter 12: Back to home.
Chapter 13: P.A.
Chapter 14: Saved the child.
Chapter 15: Scariest message.
Chapter 16: Revelation.
Chapter 17: "Y/n!!!!".
Chapter 18: Being confortable.
Chapter 19: Arrived in Maldives.
Chapter 20: A day at zoo.
Chapter 21: Documents stolen.
Chapter 22: Supportive life partener.
Chapter 23: The thief.
Chapter 24: Life is not easy.
Chapter 25: Find the prooves.
Chapter 26: Trust issues.
Chapter 27: Distant.
Chapter 28: Finally.
Chapter 29: Paths seperated.
Chapter 30: Sadness.
Chapter 31: Came back.
Chapter 32: Ignoring him.
Chapter 33: Insecurities.
Chapter 34: Love triangle.
Chapter 35: Same mistake.
Chapter 36: Born.
Chapter 37: Begging.
Chapter 38: Shocked.
Chapter 39: Accident.
Chapter 40: Realising.
Chapter 41: Happy ending.
Epilogue.

Chapter 4: Past revealed.

29.5K 1.1K 244
By BoxyTaehyung

Y/n stopped on her track and Ara too looked at the men, slightly shocked.

Y/n then made an eye contact with Taehyung and he just stayed quiet, like a statue.

Y/n: Excuse me.

She said and Jimin pushed himself aside to let her go out of the room.

With that she ran out of the room and walked downstairs before heading into the garden.

She sat down on the grass and hugged her knees before putting her head on them and crying her heart out.

She just needed to empty herself right now.

Meanwhile, Jimin looked at Ara and she looked back at him with a light smile.

Jimin then looked at Taehyung.

Jimin: So this is your room, you can sleep.

With that he left the room and Ara followed him.

Taehyung saw them walking past by him and entered the room slowly.

He walked to the window and stood by it.

He leaned himself on the wall while looking at the garden.

But suddently he saw Y/n crying on the grass.

He stood straight and frowned internally when he saw her crying that much.

Meanwhile, Y/n cried non stop.

She just wanted to go really far from her problems.

She was missing the kindness, the love, the happiness that she always used to get from her family before her wedding.

Y/n: Why am i that much unlucky? Why can't Taehyung be like Jimin? He is really lovely toward his wife then why not Taehyung?

She looked up at the sky and tried to make her heart calm.

She closed her eyes and let her heart speak for herself.

Suddently Y/n felt a soft material being put around her shoulders.

She frowned and saw that it was a soft navy blue blanket.

Then she looked at the owner and it was Jimin with a smile plastered on his lips.

He sat down beside her as she wipped her tears before looking at him with a light smile.

Taehyung looked at them and clenched his jaw when he felt something burning inside of him.

He didn't waste one second and went to his bed before laying down on it and sleeping.

Jimin: So, why is Mrs. Kim crying?

Y/n looked down while playing with the blanket.

Y/n: What can i do? I wanted to feel lighter.

Jimin: I understand you, there is a moment in our life when we can't control ourselves and just want to burst out.

She looked down and restarted to cry silently.

Jimin saw her and sighed sadly.

Jimin: I promise that your harwork will pay one day, Taehyung is not doing all of that by himself. He is not cold because he wants to but because his life made him like this.

Y/n frowned and looked at him with her glossy eyes.

Y/n: Means?

Jimin: Means that something happened to him when he was around his 8 years old. And this past of him affected his whole life.

Y/n approached him.

Y/n: Can i know what happened to him? Please, i wanna know about this.

Jimin looked at her.

Jimin: Ok, but don't talk to him about this. If you say something to him regarding this matter, he will loose his own control.

Y/n nodded.

Jimin: So, have you ever seen Taehyung naked?

She frowned.

Y/n: What?

Jimin: Not in this situation, naked like after taking a shower, have you ever seen his body?

Y/n: N-No, i didn't...

He sighed.

Jimin: When you get the opportunity, see his lower back and his right leg.

Y/n: But why?

Jimin: When he was little, her mother died due to a heart tumor. Then Taehyung's father was always busy into his work so he never had time for him.

Jimin: After few months, Taehyung's father decided to marry a woman so she could take care of Taehyung as a mom.

Jimin: But we didn't know what were her intentions, and she hated Taehyung a lot. She used to hit him, abuse him and i don't know what else.

Y/n widened her eyes after hearing that.

Jimin: Then a day came, when Taehyung's father had to leave for a business trip. But Taehyung knew that he was gonna die if his dad would leave him alone with his step-mother.

Y/n's eyes became glossy once again.

Jimin: Taehyung begged him to stay here or to bring him with him but he didn't listen and went to his trip. And as the time passed by, few days later, Taehyung found a medical report in his father's room.

She listened carefully as he breathed out nervously.

Jimin: He saw the reports and came to know that his step mother was a psycho, she had a mental problem. And when he knew, he went to her and asked about those reports.

Y/n: Then?

Jimin: When she saw that he found out, she tried to burn him alive. But before it could become even more dangerous, Taehyung's father came back and saw everything before saving him. And now the woman is surely died according to the laws.

Y/n's jaw dropped to the floor and she looked at him in disbelieve.

Jimin: So this is why he has 2 burnt marks, one on his lower back and the another one on his right leg.

Y/n put her hand on her mouth and started to cry.

Jimin looked at her sadly and pat her back.

Jimin: Don't cry, it is fine.

Y/n: I-I-I t-thought t-that bad a-about him b-but i-in the e-end, i c-came to k-know t-that he i-is e-even more b-broken t-than me. I-I'm a b-bad wife.

She started to sob badly and Jimin quickly grabbed a glass of water before making her drink it.

Jimin: Y/n, you are not a bad wife. You are really amazing, just it's Taehyung's past doesn't let him recognize the warmth in your heart for him.

She cried badly and Jimin only felt bad for her.

Jimin: Now that you know his past and the reason of his coldness, try to make him once again the smily, happy and the warm-hearted Taehyung.

Y/n nodded while wipping her tears.

Jimin smiled.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING...

Taehyung: I said no.

Jimin: But what is wrong in that?!

Taehyung looked at Jimin blankly.

Taehyung: Don't you see the size diffrerence between both of us?

Jimin looked at himself then at Taehyung.

Jimin: I'm just a little bit shorter than you.

Taehyung: I don't care, i will never wear your work attire for work. Your trouser will look like a shorts on my legs.

Jimin looked at him in disbelieve and threw his suit on the bed.

Jimin: You- i hate you!!

With that he was about to leave Taehyung's room, but bumped into Y/n.

She was bringing Taehyung's work suit, she told the driver to bring one of Taehyung's suit as the keys of their home were made.

Jimin looked at Y/n then saw the suit.

Y/n: Are you ok?

Jimin: Y/n, you better control your husband. He sometimes forget that i'm older than him.

Y/n frowned and looked at Taehyung who just scrolled through his phone.

Y/n smiled apologetically and bowed slightly.

Y/n: Sorry.

He rolled his eyes and left the room.

She looked at Jimin then back at Taehyung.

Suddently, she felt like she wanted to look at him like this forever.

Since she came to know about his past, her point of view completly changed.

Now how much he would shout at her, she was not going to take it in a bad way.

She knew that he wanted to burst out time to time so he could open himself from his past.

Suddently Taehyung spoke in his cold voice.

Taehyung: My clothes.

Y/n quickly snapped out and walked to him before giving him his suit.

He grabbed it and a towel before leaving for the bathroom.

She smiled and waited for him to come back.

TIME SKIP TO THE OFFICE...

EVENING TIME...

Taehyung was working in his office when suddently someone called him.

He looked at the phone and grabbed it before answering the call and putting the phone to his ear.

But this call didn't stop him from working continuously.

Taehyung: Hello?

Seo-Jun: Taehyung, my son?

Taehyung suddently stopped writing when he heard his father's voice.

Seo-Jun: How are you?

Taehyung: Fine, and you?

Seo-Jun: I'm good, by the way have you and Y/n decided about what me and her parents asked?

Taehyung became quite, he looked somewhere, lost in his thoughts.

He almost forgot about this thing.

Taehyung: It will take a little bit of time.

Seo-Jun: So can we trust you, son?

He hummed and Seo-Jun smiled happily.

Soon the father bidded his good bye and Taehyung sighed while massaging his forehead.

Taehyung: What should i do?

Suddently, Jimin entered Taehyung's office and walked to his desk before putting down the pile of file with a loud bang.

Taehyung frowned internally then looked at Jimin who sat down across him, on the chair tiredly.

Taehyung: What happened to you now?

Jimin: Just tired and some personal issues.

Taehyung looked down and continued to write on his file.

Taehyung: I needed your help in something, but it looks like your own life is messed up.

Jimin frowned and sat straight.

Jimin: Tell me what is it, i'm totally fine.

Taehyung: No, it's fine.

Jimin: Come on, i'm curious.

The younger then put down his pen and looked at Jimin.

Taehyung: My father and Y/n's parents wants something from us.

The older frowned.

Jimin: What are they asking for?

Taehyung looked away and spoke lowly.

Taehyung: A child.

As he said that, Jimin almost chocked on the air.

Jimin: A child?

Taehyung hummed.

Taehyung: For the heritage.

Jimin: Wow man, this is amazing! I can't imagine Y/n with a big belly, she will be really cute.

Taehyung threw a look to Jimin and he cleared his throat.

Jimin: Erm, so why did you need my help?

He looked down silently, not knowing how to tell him the matter.

Jimin frowned before leaning forward.

Jimin: Are you by any chance saying that you don't know how to have sex with her?

Taehyung cleared his throat and loosened his tie a little as he was feeling hot.

The older looked at him in disbelieve.

Jimin: Taehyung! There is nothing wrong in having sex with your wife! Why are you being shy?

Taehyung looked up at him blankly.

Taehyung: The word "shy" is not in Taehyung's dictionnary.

Jimin: Then what is stopping you from having a physical touch with her?!

Taehyung didn't know what was stopping him internally.

The fact that he didn't love her?

Or...

The fact that he was really...shy?

Taehyung: Nothing is stopping me.

He said, opposing his own thoughts and Jimin sighed.

Jimin: Don't lie to yourself, if you lie to yourself then how can you live peacefully?

Taehyung: I don't know.

Jimin rubbed his forehead after seeing his stubborness.

Jimin: You know what? Let's go to a night club tonight.

Taehyung: I have no time for this shit.

Jimin: But i said you will come! You can only think peacefully when you will get out of this poor ass work.

Taehyung stopped typing for a while and thought deeply.

Did he really need to go to the club and open his mind with few shots?

Jimin: Be ready at 8 PM, after the work. And you better inform Y/n that you will go back to home late, otherwise she will get worried as hell for you.

With that, the older left the room and Taehyung sighed.

TBC❤❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 658 15
story btw heartless mafia and his innocent wife...
79.4K 3.1K 17
Short story Warnings Short chapters Mpreg Less dialogue Enjoy!
100K 2.5K 28
y/n a sweet and Innocent girl always gets bullied at school by her ex best friend's. but then something else happens. She gets a new homeroom teache...
8.3K 769 30
"yes , I'm the biggest mafia ..... mafia King..... but you know what?? you're heartless.....Kim Taehyong you're not worthy to his love i wish i nev...