Wendy's Long Lost Sister ( A...

Love_Anime_Forever_2 द्वारा

Wendy has an older sister. Wendy's older sister has been looking for her. When Wendy's older sister finds Wen... अधिक

Hi Readers
Chapter 1: Intro
Chapter 2: Dark Guild VS Skylar
Chapter 3: After The Explosion
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Meeting An Old Friend
Chapter 6: We Are Together Again
Chapter 7: Skylar And Natsu First Fight
Chapter 8: Meeting An Shadow Dragon Slayer Part One
Chapter 9: Meeting An Shadow Dragon Slayer Part Two
Chapter 10: Skylar First Job With Wendy
Chapter 11: Part Two
Chapter 12: You Hurt My Little Sister!!!
Chapter 13: Bomb
Chapter 14: Cousin!!!/ Midnight GMG
Chapter 15 {Part One} First Day Of The GMG
Chapter 16: {Part Two} First Day Of The GMG
Chapter 17: Skylar Versus An Cloud Member/ Second Day
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Skylar's Past
Chapter 19: The Other Part Of The This Chapter
Chapter 20: Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Find an Old Friend/ Future
Chapter 23: Friends Long Ago
Question A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Twister
Chapter 26: The Beginning Of War
Chapter 27: Clones
Chapter 28: Skylar Hidden Feelings
Chapter 29: Her strength
Chapter 31: Don't Have Control
Note: Rewritten Posted
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: The Final Chapter
Chapter 39: The Epilogue
Chapter 40: Bonus
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 30: Revealing The Truth

656 11 0
Love_Anime_Forever_2 द्वारा

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
Sorry for any grammar and spelling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were fighting each other. I active meteor to move more faster and he did the same. He had more scratches then before.

He strikes near my heart. I couldn’t breathe. I started falling down. I was losing focus. I gripped on my shirt where was my heart at and closed my eyes.

‘I can’t breathe, is this how I am going to died.’

I was in a room black room.

I see a light and looked closer was a girl like me kneeling down next to me.

“You can’t die here.” She said

“You haven’t finished what you started?”

“My Sister in your timeline is still alive. She was smart of to replace herself with a clone to turn like her. She is collecting energy while you were
fighting with him.”

“You have a chance that I haven’t had. Use the magic energy that Ryan, Kyo, Ayako, and Akio doesn’t go in vain.”

“I didn’t have enough magic energy while I was fighting him to defeat him. That’s why I protected her with the cost of my life.”

“I know you can’t get rid off the virus going around your body. But my last request is you my present self to defeat him.”

“We both know he wasn’t acting himself since 10 years ago. Right” I nodded in understanding looking at myself looking down in my reflection.

“You know that man who tried to kill you. Is possessing his body?” My eyes widened.

“It makes sense. Why I first time I confront him he had gray hair along with gray and yellow eyes, and he usually has red hair and green eyes.” I replied

“Since I died, I looked after Wendy ever since. I see everything she sees. Before I died from being stabbed. He revealed it to me that he was the man who tried to kill me while I was fighting. He took the chance to run away and run towards Wendy.”

“He got you in shock.” I replied and she nodded.

“Don’t make the same mistake I did. I made Wendy grief of my death and adding Natsu, and Gajeel along with Sting and Rogue. They were
distracting him while Erza and Gray took her away. Through the four years many people died protecting their love ones.” She looked at with regret in her eyes.

“Wait how are you talking me right now?” I asked

“I put a little bit of my energy to Wendy so I have been there all along the grief that he put her through. If anyone threats her to killed her. I will use that put of energy to defeat them first. But I can only do it once.” She said and clenching her fist.

“But I am gonna put an end of their next planned they got in their sleeves.” She said smiling.

She stood up and held out her hand in front of me.

“Lets go show them the nightmare they have waken us.” She chuckled while had a little smirk. I happily smirked back.

I grabbed her hand returning back to reality. I flipped back landing on the ground. I am happy I return before getting hit ground.

I took out a bomb from the waist strap. I jumped up flying towards him fast.

“He is possessing him.”

I set the time and put on his back.

“DRAGON SLAYER SERCRET: HOLY TWISTER!” I swing my arm towards him. A twister appeared catching him in it.

I flew back to the back the to see a giant robot. I see everyone pitching in.

I looked up to see him still stunk in the twister. I run after Wendy’s scent to make sure she is okay. I find her running with her future self.

“Skylar!” I turned around to see Doranbolt.

“Will you be alright? You have been fighting some time.” He asked panting. He isn’t freaking out because he had seen me like this many times.

“Yeah.” I gave him a fake smile but he knew it was a fake smile.

I heard a growl to see he had broken the twister.

“I will take care of him this time. For sure.” I said disappearing from his sight.

“Still the same.” I heard him say making me smile a little,

~Future Wendy Pov~
I had told her the plan. I had the drive to destroy the big robot monster. I had given it to my present self just in case.

“WENDY!” I was wrapped with chains.

“You know where it is.” I said making sure pushing myself to stay.

“Yeah.” She nodded.

“Carla and Stella go.” I shouted as I was pulled back.

“I will make sure to kill you for sure,” he shouted as he put chains to hold me in place.

I looked to the side to see Gray and Natsu struggling to break through the chains.

“Time to DIE!” he shouted as my eyes widen to see him so close.

I closed my eyes to get the impact but never came.

I opened my eyes to see my sister but in ghost form. My eyes started to sting.

“Now I am making sure. You will paid the price for everyone you caused grief.” She glared at him to make him tremble.

“I killed you.” He shouted.

“You did. Now I am your nightmare.” She said smirking.

She punched him through his stomach. He had fallen to the ground.

“Thank you Sky.” I heard my eyes widened.

“Rest in peace,...” I only heard but didn't catch the other word she said to him to make him nodded.

She walked over pulling me out of the chains and hugged me tight. She turned solid in the fresh and blood.

“I am so sorry.” I silently cried on her shoulder.

She had already cut through the chains for Natsu and Gray.

She pulled away wiping the tears from my eyes.

“Nee-San.” I said smiling as she smiled back.

“I have to go.” She said

“Wait let me go with you.” I responded

“It may cost your life.” She said

“It won’t go to vain because we will be protecting everyone here.” I said as she nodded.

She grabbed my hand and run over to the big robot monster.

“Wendy!” I shouted as she turned around.

“Ye-ss” She looked shocked to see my sister who has a scar on her arm.

“Give it to me. We will do it.” I said as she nodded.

“Hey Wendy here is some advice, life your life to the fullest and cherish the memories you have of your love ones.” I said smiling at her.

I turned around running behind my sister.

‘I am going to repay everyone who has suffered by his sins. By helping my present. Not to go through I did.’

~Skylar Pov~
I was splitting out of blood.

“Give up yet. You have been splitting out blood a lot.” He is mocking me with that smirk.

“I know you are not Haru.” I shouted and his eyes widened.

“How do you know that?” He growled.

“So you admit you are not Haru. That’s enough for me to know defeated you.” I said as magic circles were surrounding him.

I started chanting, closing my eyes and white light were surrounding around us. The wind was surrounding both of us as I opened my eyes and they glowed.

“What the hell is going on! “? He exclaimed.

“Disappear.” I shouted and he screamed in agony.

A bright light appears.

~~~~To Be Continued...~~~~

~Vote or Comment or Both~

~Thank you for supporting me.~

~~~~'Here is a preview for the next chapter.'~~~

He felt vibrations coming to his ears. He slowly opened his eyes to see the dark night. He realized he was falling. 
Then realize he has his body under control. He tilted my head down see Skylar still unconscious falling down. He slowly turned around and pushed himself to go straight forward to her. 

He had Goosebumps behind my neck. He looked up to see the man who turned them into monsters and took control of his body. He had a smirk on his face looking down at us. He realizes he was staring at Skylar. He looked down, and pushing myself to reach for her.

‘Did she break the connection between him and I?’ He thought reaching for her arm.

“SKYLAR!” He finally spoke his words for the pass 10 years.

He finally had reached her arm and pulling her towards his chest. 

“I am sorry.” 

~This story is ending soon. Should I make a sequel? I am thinking about it.~

~Comment if you think I should make a sequel for this story.~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

312 26 21
Published: April 25, 2021 Finished: June 15, 2021 This story follows Wendy Marvell and Lucy Heartfilia on their way to becoming magical girls and sav...
Found & Forgotten AA द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

3.4K 117 36
Found & Forgotten: A NaLu Fanfic After a job goes horribly wrong, Lucy wakes up in an unfamiliar place surrounded by unknown people. Can Natsu and th...
59.9K 1.1K 29
It about (y/n) who just came back from not BEING in her beloved guild for the past 8 years and the rest you have to read to find out (Disclaimer: I...
2K 84 18
Its a normal day in Fairy tail until a hooded girl appears at the door. She begs '4' to come back with her. She didn't want to tell who she was... T...