True love

By LvSaI429

To love without condition, to talk without intention, to give without reason, to care without expectation; th... More

Cast
1.Stove mela kadaye😂
2.yaaru yaaru ivano💪
3.Raghavan instinct🤐
4.Rathathin rathame❤
5.Mulusa unakena na vazhuren 💜
6.His lucky charm💞
7.All rounder✊
8. Fear of losing her🥺
9.Her Saviour🥰
10.She is mine💥
11.Kulukulu☃️
12.otha sollaala en usireduthu vachikita😘
13.First call💜
14.Sleepless night⏰
15. Trust💗
16. Three idiots💙
17. Thendral vanthu theendum pothu🙈
18. Outing💃🕺
19. Correct angle 📸
21. Glimpse
21. Kadavul setting💜☃️
22. New tournament🏃‍♂️
23. Lipstick 🤣🤣
24. Innocent faces🥺
25. Jake or Cake😂
26. Queen she is🔥
27. Outing 2💃🕺
28. Divya👀
29. Which Rahul and Siva🤔?
30. Fear of losing him🥺💜
31. Is 5 minutes enough?🤔
Can I do?
32. Nycil⛄
33. Accident or planned incident 🤔😤
34. Going to Hyderabad🤔😝?
35. Meeting future in laws😍🥰
36. Missing each other 🥺💜
37. Time for training 🔥

20. Miss you🥺💜

1.2K 139 92
By LvSaI429

Rahul cleared his throat to gain their attention as they were deeply immersed in their eyes conversation.

Sana looked at Rahul.

Rahul : Nee vegetarian nu avanuku epdi ma theriyum?
(How he knew that you are a vegetarian?)

Sana : Athuku oru kutty flash back iruku

Siva : Apa sollu ma.
(Then tell me )

Sana nodded and started to narrate.

Flashback:

While Aarav and Sana were talking in video call, Sana's mom called Sana.

Sana : Aaravey amma call panranga na avanga ta pesitu ungaluku call panren
(Aaravey, mom is calling and after talking with her I'll call you)

Aarav nodded and ended the call.

After few minutes Aarav's phone started ringing.

Aarav mv: Enna athukula call panra athuvum normal call.
(Why she is calling immediately and that too normal call)

Aarav attended the call.

Aarav : Sana ma

Sana didn't reply to him but another voice which is quite similar to Sana's voice replied to him. That is Sana's mom.

Banu ma : Aarav na than Sana oda amma pesuren pa.
(Aarav I am Sana's mother)

Aarav shocked and now only noticed that it is conference call.

He thanked god for keeping his mouth shut as he didn't spoke anything regarding them.

Aarav : Ah sollunga aunty epdi irukinga
(Tell me aunty. How r u?)

Banu ma : Na nalla iruken da kanna. Sana una pathi sonna enkita athan una congratulate panlame nu avala call panna sonnen ana avakita unaku call panra munnadi information kuduka sonnen ava than athellam vendam avaruku surprise ah irukatum nu sollita. Sorry da kanna disturb panniruntha. Congrats for your success pa and you will reach many more heights da kanna.

(I am fine dear. Sana told me about you so that I called you to congratulate for your success. I already told her to inform you but she told that she want to surprise you. I am sorry if I disturbed you. Congrats for your success pa and you will reach many more heights dear)

She wished him wholeheartedly.

Aarav : Ayo apdilam illa aunty neenga disturb la panla. Thank you so much aunty. Your words means a lot to me.
(Aunty you didn't disturb me. Thank you so much aunty. Your words means a lot to me.)

Eventhough he is not infront of her, he thanked her wholeheartedly by keeping his hand on his chest.

Banu ma : Thank you pa Sana va pathukitathuku. Rahul and Siva pathiyum sonna Sana avangitayum na oru nal pesuren. Ellarum oru nal veetuku vanga pa.
(Thank you for taking care of Sana. She also told about Rahul and Siva and I will also talk with them one day. Come to our house one day)

Aarav : Ah kandipa varom aunty. It's my responsibility don't say thanks aunty.
(Surely we will come aunty)

Sana who was in the call facepalmed as they forgot her. She informed them she will back after five minutes and went to the kitchen to have some chocolates as she is feeling sleepy.

In the gap she left, they talked many things about her which includes some funny things about her in her childhood. From that only Aarav came to know that she is vegetarian.

After Sana returns, they talked about some random things and ended the call not before sharing their numbers. Then, they continued their video call atrocities.

Flashback end.

Rahul : Adapavi athukula mamiyar ah correct pannita
(Dude, you corrected your mother in law very fast)

Rahul whispered to Aarav. Aarav smiled sheepishly like accepting.

Shruthi : Engaluku theriyama ennalamo nadakuthu pola.
(Its like many things are happening without our knowledge)

Sana : Apdilam onum illaye.
(Nothing like that)

Sana gave her usual thirutu muli.

Waiter came with Sana's order.

Sana saw the food and excited as it is her favourite blueberry pie and mushroom pasta.

Sana saw Aarav who is staring at her.
Aarav asked her to eat through his eyes.

Sana nodded and started to eat.

Sana noticed Aarav is not eating anything.

Sana : Aaravey neenga en innum ethuvum sapdala
(Aaravey why you didn't eat anything still now?)
Aarav : Athu pasikala ma.
(I didn't feel hungry ma)

Sana : Ethu pasikalaya olunga sapdunga illana na rowdy ah mariruven solliten.
(What, you didn't feel hungry eat properly or else I will turn into rowdy)

Sana served him asked him to eat.

Aarav : Seringa rowdy madam
(Ok rowdy madam)

Sana chuckled.

All the others as usual third wheeling.

After completing their lunch, all of them went towards the car.

Siva : Papa nee munadi ukaraya da.
(Papa, are u want to sit front?)

Sana looked at Aarav who was busy in burning Siva with his eyes. Siva looked at Aarav and gulped.

Before Sana reply to him, Aarav dragged her by her waist and sit on the seat comfortably along with Sana on his lap.

Shruthi and Ananya laughed loud seeing Siva's bewildered reaction.
Rahul suppressing his laugh went to start the car.

Sana received a call from college as they are leaving around 3.30.

Aarav's face fell hearing this as there is only 1 hour more for her to leave.

Aarav's hold tightened his hold on her waist.

Sana saw Aarav's eyes which shows pain of missing her.

Sana placed her hand on his hand.

Sana : Aaravey look at me.

Sana told to Aarav as he was facing down. But Aarav didn't look at her.

Sana made him to see her by cupping his face.

Others didn't disturb them as they know how Aarav would feel.

Sana : Aaravey neenga ipadi iruntha enaku poga oru mathiri irukum. Pls pa ippadi irukathinga. Na Ooty ponathum daily ungaluku video call panren nama evlo neram venalum pesalam. If you don't want me to cry, then please don't keep your face like this.
(Aaravey if you are like this it won't make me feelngood when I am leaving. After I reach Ooty, I will daily video call you and we will talk how much time we want. If you don't want me to cry, then please don't keep your face like this.)

As soon as he heard that she would cry, he smiled at her and held her close to him.

Aarav : Na ini ipadi irukamaten ana nee enaku daily video call pannanum
(Ok I won't be like this, but you want to video call me daily)

Sana : Kandipa panren Aaravey.
(Surely I'll call you Aaravey)

Aarav : Seri ooruku pora ini eppa meet pannuvom nu theriyathu....
(After you left, we didn't know when we will meet again..)

Aarav dragged. Sana looked at him with confusion.

Aarav : Ethavathu special ah kudutha konjam thangum.
(Give me something special)

Sana smiled at him and then she searched something in her bag.

Aarav : Ennama thedura
(What r u searching?)

Sana : Ungaluku special ah kudukanum la athan theduren.
(I want to give you something special, so that I am searching)

Aarav : Atha yen thedura direct ah kudu ma.
(Why are you searching ma give me directly?)

Sana : Aaravey neenga solrathu onum purila wait pannunga
(Aaravey I didn't understand anything, just wait )

Sana's smiled widely as she found something that's she want to give him.

Sana : Itha en nybahama vachukonga
(Keep me this as my remainder)

Sana extended a plastic rose which is beautiful and looked like real rose.

Eventhough Aarav expected something else, he kept inside his pocket safely as he saw how her face excited when she gave him that rose.

Sana : Enna onume sollama vachukitinga
(Why you didn't tell me anything?)

Aarav : Enna ma sollanum
(What I want to say?)

Sana glared at him.

Sana : Pidichiruku nu sollunga
(Tell me you like it)

Aarav : Pidichuruku
(I like it)

Sana hugged his arms which is around her waist.

Aarav : Ma avlothana
(That's all?)

Sana : Enna avlothana
(What that's all?)

Aarav : You gave one object to remind me about you but I also want something that will remind me about you mentally and physically.

Sana first frowned as she didn't get him but soon realized what he meant and looked him with a blush.

Car stopped as they reached the college and Rahul parked the car outside the college to avoid unnecessary rumors..
As usual all of them get down from the car except this two kds.

Sana hide her face in his chest as he got what he want.

Aarav : Enna ma ippadi vekka padra
(Why are you blushing this much?)

Sana : Aaravey panrathellam pannitu ethuku ipadi kekringa
(You did everything and asking ne as you are a innocent)

Aarav : Na enna ma pannen
(What did I do?)

Sana : Neenga thana ippa enna iluthu ennoda lips la......
(You are the one who pulled me and on my lips....)

Sana stopped abruptly as she was going to blurt out. Aarav looked at her teasingly.

Aarav lifted her face from his chest and cupped her face.

Aarav : Your the first woman in my life whom I talked more other than my mother and sister. I felt like king when I am with you. You are the one who gave me unconditional support other than my families.

Sana ma "I Love you so much ".

You may ask how I fell for you eventhough I just saw you yesterday. Even I didn't believe in love at first sight and this is not love at first sight. When I saw you the first time, I attracted to you.

But the attraction turned into love little by little by your selfless acts. I tried to get rid of that thought by thinking that is just an infatuation but when I saw your life is in danger when truck nears you I felt an unexplainable pain and that is fear of losing you. I confirmed by feelings when Vikram told me that he will marry you and I can't even imagine any other guy marrying you.

I waited to tell you my feelings at right moment but I don't want you to think that I am using you and I knew you won't think like that but using your innocence many people will question you about this so I just want to open up my feelings to you.

Now, if I made you uncomfortable by kissing you and I am sorry for that. Remember that I didn't regret for my act unless I made you uncomfortable.

Sana : Don't be sorry for your act and I didn't feel uncomfortable.

And I..

Aarav interrupted her.

Aarav : Sana I didn't want you to accept me immediately. I knew you have feelings for me and I also knew that you didn't realize. It is not like I am not trusting you. I trust you with my whole heart. But I also don't want to rush you to realize your feelings because of my proposal. We will take things slowly.

I will wait for you to realize your feelings.

Sana hugged him tightly. After some time Aarav pulled back and showed her the time and it 3.15. Sana's eyes filled with tears.

Sana : Miss you Aaravey🥺

Aarav: And I love you rowdy💜

Sana chuckled and kissed his cheek and got down from the car and ran away.

Aarav shocked and composed him as she ran away.

Sana directly went to their bus as Shruthi packed her things and got them into the bus.

Sana was about to got into the bus but stopped when she spot Rahul and Siva.

She ran to them and side hugged them.

Sana : Miss you Thangam, miss you anney.

Rahul : Miss you too da Thangam. Don't forget to call daily.

Sana : Kandipa Thangam.
(Sure thangam)

Siva : Miss you papa. Enakum daily pesanum. Antha Aarav paiyan pesa vidamatan ana nee ithula avan pechu kekatha.
(Even I want to talk with you daily. Aarav won't allow u but don't listen to him)

Sana chuckled.

Sana : Kandipa anney.
(Sure, brother)

Aarav saw them and came towards them.

Aarav : Yaru pechu keka kudathu raja
(Whom she didn't want to listen?)

Siva : Papa anga paru bus la ellarum eritanga unna kupdranga paru.

Eventhough he told to escape from Aarav, it is real as the bus is going to start.

Sana got into the bus but stopped half way.

Sana : Ama Ananya enga
(Where is Ananya?)

Aarav asked her to turn. She saw Ananya getting down from the bus.

Ananya : En di unaku window seat na anga kastaptu pudichu vachen ana nee inga enna bromance pannitu iruka un annagaloda.
(I came before you to book window seat for you but you are doing bromance with your brothers)

Aarav and Ananya hified.

Sana glared at them.

Sana : Miss you di and thanks for the window seat.

Sana winked at Ananya.

Ananya hugged Sana.

After some time Sana got into the bus and she sit on her seat.
She saw Aarav who was controlling his emotions. Sana's eyes glistened.
Aarav saw her and signalled her not to cry.

As the bus started, Sana waved to her brothers, friend and her wellwisher🤧

Bus came out of the college and Shruthi hugged Sana as she is crying silently.

Shruthi made Sana lay on her lap.

Rahul and Siva turned to look Aarav who was looking at the college entrance as the bus went away. Rahul touched Aarav's shoulder and Aarav turned. His friends shocked as they saw Aarav's eyes filled with tears. They hugged him. He hugged them tightly and let the tears flow from his face.
......................

Fun panlam

🥺🤧
.............

Are you ok with this chapter?
How is it?
Pls comment your opinion about this chapter.
Pls vote if you like.
Spread love and positivity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 19.9K 47
Rahul He is a love of every girls but he hate one word in this world that is "LOVE" Anusha She is a cute and chirpy girl she wishes her first love...
77.9K 5.9K 35
Ashwin Her love for me is still hidden somewhere in her, she will come back to as herself. Sivaangi I proceeded with this for the sake of my parents...
150K 12.2K 41
Vanakkam makkale ! Athavaathu naangal koora varuvathu ennavendraal This is totally a fan fiction story... Yaarodathu ??? Namma #Ashaangi odathu... 🙈...
230K 11.5K 32
"Sivaangi, You have my heart ma. It is beating for you. Can you feel that? I want to travel with you forever like this. Will you be mine Sivaangi Kri...