The Mafia Couple

By hyerinunnie

This is a story in which Kim Taehyung, lived with his dog and works at a coffee shop. He ran away from his mo... More

INTRODUCTION
Excuse You!?
Hi Taehyung
Welcome Tae
Hell
Shhh..
Carefull
Morning
Cute
lemme tell u
show what i learned
breakfast
shopping
a drunk mess
i love u too
boyfriends
mafia work time
busy day
jelly tae
love making -M-
quality time in office
promise me
broken
hearts shattered...
his pain my pain
cause of his sadness
Danger
save me
show me hyungs
the revenge
sweet morning
the closet
taekook never not
The date
sulky
tae's training
tae's patients
office
clubbing
naughty
stolen?
bed sheet
yelled
im sorry
childhood bff
flirty?
following?
ice cream
Devil taetae
Untamed night
Untamed night 2
Got
Y-you..
mistake
not here
walked in
The finale?
Mafia Couple
It never ends
Upset taetae
Looking for who?
So show me
Ride to hell
Changes
Unholy office
👋🐻
Lollipop
Wild Bachelor's Party
💌

Trouble boy

3.7K 85 35
By hyerinunnie

*Author hyerin is back from the grave. Bless your souls:)*

🥀

"mon rayon de soleil, grandpapa bought you num num's!"

The old man shouted happily calling for his grandson while holding bag 's and bag's of different kinds of snacks and treats.

The adorable kid happily walked cutely to his grandfather's direction who smiled upon seeing him.

He embraces the kid lovingly missing him after not seeing him for quite a while.

He then goes ahead to give the bags to his grandchild who joyfully took it and started to immediately open one of the gummy candies.

"Wah! This yummy grandpapa! Me thankyou!!" The male kid happily says while already munching on the gummy.

The old male smiles adoring the cute sight. He softly pats his grandchild's hair as he spoke.

"Your welcome my little one. All of those i bought are for you..but don't eat to much sweets ok? You might have a tummy ache."

"Oki grandpapa! After me eating you and i go to park please!"

"You wanna go to the park?"

The old handsome man questions.

The kid immediately nods its head as an eager sign of yes.

"Hmm! Me wanna go park cause me wanna play and win games! "

"Alright then. Anything my boy wants, he will have."

The old man ruffles his grandchild's hair as a sign of affection while the kid happily cheers knowing he will finally go to the park he longed wished to go.

"Yey! Thank you grandpapa! Me wuv you a lot!"

The kid says with such a bright happy face. His large cute bambi eyes looked at his grandpapa with such love. He pouts cutely looking up to the old handsome male while making grabby hands.

The old male gets the sign and softly picks up his grandchild carrying him in his arms while the kid finally places his pouty lips on his grandpapa's cheek placing a sweet peck on it.

.

"Me want plushie!" The kid says to his grandpapa while tugging his hands excitedly.

The old handsome male smiles. Obliging.

"Ok then..what kind of plushie do want? I'll get them all if you'd desire."

The kids pouts thinking hard. His little finger points to his head like he was trying to really choose hard.

The old male found it cute.

"Ah! Me want tiger plushie! That one grandpapa!"

"Ok then. " The old male signs the seller to grab the huge tiger plushie which the lady quickly grabbed and handed to him. He grabs some cash from his wallet and handed it to the lady.

"Here you go, mon rayon de soleil."

He gives it to his grandchild who smiled more upon receiving it.

"Yey! Oh! If me get tiger only he'd be sad. Tiger need friend grandpapa."

The kid pouts.

"Ok then little one. Shall i get all the plushies?" The old male suggested.

The kid shakes his head negative.

" Nu grandpapa. Me only want that pinkeu bun bun!" The kid says to his grandpapa who nodded his head so.

Doing whatever his grandchild likes.

He gave the bunny plushie to his grandchild who smiles widely upon receiving it as well.

"Yey!! Me thank u and wuv you grandpapa!" The kid pouts trying to kiss his the older who chuckles because he can't reach him.

He just bend down to his level and placed a soft kiss on the kid's forehead then hugging him tightly..

He smiles affectionately. The happiness he feels in this moment is unexplainable.

His grandchild is his happiness. His love. His home where he feels safe and where he rest. The only peaceful paradise in his chaotic and dangerous world.

His grandchild was his everything..

"Grandpapa..grandpapa help!"

"Little one? Where are you!?"

The old male panicked. He was currently hearing his grandchild's little voice begging for help.

He desperately looks around but all he see is black.

"Grandpapa!" The kid cries loudly for his grandfather.

"Grandpapa! Help! Hurts.. They hurt me.. grandpapa!" The little voice of cries and help muffles, getting quite. A sign that its getting far away which panicked the older male.

"Little one!! Where are you!!! "

The old male shouts in frustration his heart being broken to peaces hearing his grandkid cry and beg help.

"Grandpapa..."

The old male quickly turn around in the direction of his grandchild.

He finally saw him but wait...

He's fading..

His grandchild is fading away in front of him.

He tried to save him but he can't move.

"M-mon rayon d-de soleil? What's happening?" The old male quivers as he speak.

His grandchild was crying so painfully while slowly fading away.

"Grandpapa.."

That was the last thing he heard before he saw his grand kid fully fade away his tiny hands trying to reach him but he already fades away completely making the older male finally cry and shout so hard.

"No!!!!!!!"

"Sir!! Wake up sir!!" One of his men shouted while shaking the old male who finally woke up gasping for air.

His face pained all over.

Another bad dream.

"Are you alright sir? Here drink some water." He hands him a bottle of water which the old male accepted and drank from it.

"Im fine. Worry none. What brings you here?" The old male finally says in a straight tone. His face back to being emotionless again.

"Sir, I've been here to tell you that you need to go to ' Jeon's Enterprise' later this afternoon. "

"Why for?" He asked.

"Well since we will be here in Seoul Korea for some time we figured that you need to make some connections here. " His man replied.

The old male nods in acknowledge.

"Ok then. Tell me all about this Jeon enterprise and its owner."

"Jeon enterprise is the biggest company held here in Seoul South Korea and the biggest company in the world. It is franchised everywhere all around different country's but here is where there main company stands.."

"It is owned and ruled by 'Jeon Jungkook.' The richest business man known for starting an empire at a young age and also known in the under ground world as The biggest Mafia Leader here in korea."

"His Mafia group named 'Bangtan's' consist of 7 members including him. He's also reported to have a lover that now rules with him. They go around as the famous and dangerous ' Mafia Couple.' "

The man ends. The older male nods processing the information.

"Alright. Set me a meeting with the Jeon's. I'll arrive there at 6. "

The old handsome man says. His man nod's getting ready to leave but stopped when he heard his boss speak.

"Do you have any new information from the man i ordered to look for my grandchild?"

"Not yet sir. From what i heard from him he's still gathering up information's after all he could be anywhere here in korea. Its a big place and the best way to search for him is to patiently gather clues of where he might be." His man answered.

He nods in acknowledge.

"Ok then. You may take your leave."

His man bowed to him before leaving the old Mafia leader alone.

Sigh..

"I'll find you soon mon rayon de soleil. Just be patient. Grandpapa will keep on searching even until i die."

Jeon's Mansion•

"Fuck! Has anyone seen my wallet?"

Hobi cursed out of frustration.

He's been trying to find his leather LV wallet everywhere around the mansion but he still can't see a glimpse of it.

"Does it have many cash or it has your credits cards?" Asks Jin while yoongi rolls his eyes at the stupid question.

"Of course it does. Its a wallet. Your suppose to put those kind of shit in there. What do you expect to see inside it? A camel? Or namjoon's face?"

Yoongi savagely fired to Seokjin who furrowed his eyebrows at him not amused by the short pale male's sarcasm.

Jin then grabs a knife from his weapon holder installed at the back of his pants then points the knife near Yoongi's neck who looked unbothered.

"Do you want to die Yoongi? I'd gladly slice your neck right now."

"Do it. As if i care. When i die I'll never stop hunting you till you die as well."

Yoongi smirks at Jin who frowned more hearing the unwanted response.

"This son of a bi-"

"Can you two literally shut the fuck up and help find my wallet!" Hoseok said annoyed at the two bickering like some 3 year old kid in a kindergarten.

"Forget about it hoba. We still have some back up account information on each of our credit cards. I can get you a new ones in no time." Jin says

"Yeah. Your money is safe hoseok. Forget about the cash left inside it your rich anyways." Yoongi says as he puts his hand on hobi's shoulder who didn't look happy.

"Its not about the money. There is a very important photo inside it. I kept that since i was kid. Its the only memory i had from my family."

Hobi mumbled sadly.

He was devastated to find out he had lost his wallet because inside it was a very special photograph of his parents sister and him. His very first family.

Where he grew as a child.

That photo had the precious smiles of his parents and sister before they will killed.

Yes. Hobi's happy family were murdered when he was just 13 years old. The dark horrifying killing occurred on his parents birthday.

A gang of criminals or should i say mafia's targeted hoseok's family because they were rich. Hobi's parents were not mafia's but still because of their wealth criminals planned to attack them. The night that was supposed to be a happy birthday party for hobi's family turned into a nightmare.

Those mafia shot his parents and sister multiple times. In front of him. It was a dark memory, he didn't want to remember it no longer. Hobi was shot too but he survived the brink of death and manage to escape that horrific place.

After that so much hatred grew in hobi's heart. He yearned for revenge.
He became a criminal.

When he grew up to the right age he hunted down those fuckers who killed his family and returned the favor back into those bastards 10x more.

Jung Hoseok killed them brutally. More harsher and devilish.

The day he finally got his revenge he was still broken. Unhappy and lifeless. He used to be the brightest sunshine in sky when he was a child but that light died until he met Jungkook and the others who seemed to have a similar fate like him.

Destiny made the Bangtan mafia's together.

They are each other's new strength,hope, home, light and happiness.

Each and one of these 7 boys had a similar tragic fate when it comes to there family.

Yoongi who had shit parents that uses drugs and obsessive alcohol disorder. He chose to kill them and live on his own feet since they never cared about him. Not an ounce of love or sympathy they showed when they starved yoongi to almost death so killing them was a proud thing yoongi isn't afraid to tell.

Jimin who never met his own biological parents because the moment he was birth his parents decided to abandoned him to some couple who treated him shit also he used to work all day and night nonstop he was like a maid. They made jimin eat in the floor after exhausting him so much so he killed them and ran away from that hell house.

Jin who had a loving and caring mafia parents were murdered by a mafia rival. His parents always thought him wisdom and cared for him. They never forced jin to anything that involves mafia things instead they loved him and supported their son. They just wanted the best for their son but unfortunately their life ended by a attack in result for Jin to also seek revenge by killing those mafia.

Namjoon's parents were mafia as well. They were much more focused on making their son joon 'perfect' . They forced joon to study non stop saying they didn't want a failure son. They were always busy so joon was raised by their maids. They did not give love to him so when they were killed in a car crash he felt no pain or sadness. Instead he left them be and ignored them just like how they ignored namjoon when he was a kid. He stood up on his feet and lived alone working without anybody.

And of course Jungkook and Tae's parents. You already know how they were and what happened.

Jungkook's parents whom loved and cared for him so much was killed and tortured in front of his own eyes. Even in the time of death they still worried about jungkook because he was so young when that horror happened. So much hate and darkness surrounded jungkook's heart so when he grew up he became stronger and build his own empire. He became a man whose unbreakable and killed those mafia who killed his parents.

Lastly of course tae's parents. His loving and hard working father died leaving him alone with his bitch of a mom who used to make tae work for her and beaten him many times and overall treated him like shit. She saw tae as a useless mistake not his child. Tae escaped and had enough when he found out her so called mom wanted to sell him to some random old man exchange of money. It was heart breaking for tae. The only thing he wanted and wished for is to have a mom who will love him but no he had a 'mom' who made his whole life so miserable. He lived independently with his dog tan until he met jungkook and his hyung's. The rest is history but he did seek revenge and killed her mom by whipping her at her back so many time that it bled and shot her in her chest two times. He planned to torture his mom even more but he still had a little pity for her even though she treated him like shit.

So i can say fate messed up their first family but destiny knows its work and brought them all together and gave them another family.

This time it was a perfect happy , caring and loving family.

If there family wasn't so messed up they won't meet each other so i think all those pain they went through were worth it because now they have each other.

They are each other's new family.

So hearing what hobi said made jin and yoongi silent. Sadness suddenly overtaking the mood of the three. The cold silence occurring but Jin decided to break the ice.

"Oh hoseok-ah.. I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry, Hyung will find it for you. Don't be sad ok? We'll find it soon." Jin came towards Hobi and hugged him softly rubbing his back in a caring manner.

Hobi smiled lightly hugging his Jin hyung back.

"Thankyou hyung.."

Meanwhile yoongi received a text message from his boyfriend jimin so he quickly bids his goodbye to hobi and jin.

"I need to go. I'll see you two later." Yoongi says.

"Don't be late to the dinner!" Jin reminds yoongi who nods already opening the door and then left.

.
.

.
.

.

.

•Jeon's Enterprise•

Its almost night time.

Jungkook, the mafia leader was still working on his office when he hears a knock on his door.

"Come in." He shortly responded from inside his office.

Soon after his fiance , Taehyung came inside and went towards his lover Jungkook who seemed busy typing on his laptop.

He gives the mafia leader a soft kiss on his cheek causing the dominant male to look up to his direction.

Tae smiles as Jungkook gazes at him. The love and care was evident on jungkook's eyes but in it were also filled with exhaustion.

But to be honest just seeing Tae made Jungkook strong again. His tiredness evaporated into space only by seeing his love. He can't thank god enough for giving him strength in this way.

"You look tired love."

Tae commented. The last word 'love' was like music to Jungkook's ears. His heart practically missed a beat hearing that.

"Seeing you gives me strength.."

"So any hardship i do, i face with ease because i know at the end of the day when everything is over I'll come home into your warm embrace."

Jungkook softly replies. His hands grabbing tae's waist and sitting him on his lap before hugging the younger tightly his head leaning on tae's shoulder.

" Stop making me fall in love with you over and over again.."

Tae softly whines to jungkook who finally smiles as he chuckles from what his lover spoke.

"Im always here to catch you my love..fall in love with me as many times as you want." Jungkook says

Tae shakes his head but smiles anyways.

"Koo..when will we get married?"

Tae suddenly ask out of blue. Jungkook raises his head hearing the question.

"Depends on you babe.." he responded but tae frown on the answer.

"I don't want everything to depend on me. We're a couple Jungkook. Im not your boss. We should make a choice together." Tae said sounding so firmly making jungkook smile a little.

" I know babe. Its just that i want what makes you happy. I value your opinions a lot."

"I'm thankful for that koo. But know that i also want what makes you happy. You give everything to me but you don't give me a chance to give you back everything as well."

Jungkook frowns this time he release his hold from tae's waist while the other stood up from his lap and sat on the couch instead.

"Love is not a give and take Taehyung. I love you that's why everything i do is for you. Its not a competition."

Jungkook firmly said. His facial expression turned into a stoic one. He didn't like the way how Tae spoke.

While tae dropped down his smile too. At this point i can smell a fight near towards them.

"Its not. I know. But you don't understand. You don't give me a chance to take care of you and love you as much as you do. Do you know how that makes me feel? Feeling so pathetic that im just like a sugar baby to you?" Tae raises his voice a little. His hands formed into a tight fist.

Jungkook raises his eyebrows at the submissive male who now seemed to be getting arrogant.

"Ok. You're being stupid Taehyung. Are you hearing yourself? Why are you being so angry about me doing whatever you like? Shouldn't you be thankful? I do everything that makes you happy and you think im not fair?"

"Your making me sound like your boss Jungkook. Im your lover not your boss. If you love me then why don't you understand me? Or maybe im wrong..do you really think of me as a lover?" Tae asks in a mocking voice. His eyebrows meeting together same with Jungkook who now was loosing it and is completely angry.

He didn't understand any fucks of what Tae was fucking about.

"Do you know how shameless you sound Kim Taehyung? Questioning if i do really love you or not? After i gave up my self to you? Your fucking unbelievable. That's what you are." Jungkook answered angrily in such a low dangerous voice.

His veiny hands gripped a pen so hard it broke into two pieces and his dark orbs were directly looking at tae's hazel brown ones.

Meanwhile tae scoff hearing jungkook's respond. Now he wants to play the blaming game. Fine.

"Unbelievable? Really? How about you? Why don't you see your 'im so perfect' self? Your doing all favors for me only to blame it on me as well in the end. You don't get me Jungkook. You don't know what makes me happy and you should be ashamed on that."

"Now you're sounding ungrateful. What more do you want? Out of all the fucking people i met your the one that makes no fucking sense."

Jungkook raised his voice as he responded. His anger bubbling and is ready to burst.

Tae rolled his eyes on him.

"People who loves each other understand one another. But you don't. You see me like a slut right? Buy me everything, shower me with money and make me strip in front of you. Not to forget im your living fuck toy. A man who you put your dick into. You see me like that? Fine see me that way. I . Don't . Give . A . Fuck."

Taehyung this time sassily says. Clearly smirking angrily at jungkook.

He mocks and sass angrily to Jungkook but deep inside he's hurt.

While Jungkook, The mafia leader himself was now officially so damn pissed to the core. His angry level on high.

The way taehyung was talking so recklessly in front of him was adding more fuel to jungkook's burning rage of fire.

"Stop this shit Kim Taehyung. Im only telling once." Jungkook dangerously mumbles with overpowering dominance loud enough for tae to hear but the brunette didn't seem to get bothered and was showing no fear.

You might be thinking tae will obey and just cry at home well...

Think again.

Tae isn't a pussy to back down just like that. So he smirked walking towards Jungkook in a slow pace as he spoke

"Why? Its because what im saying is true right. Like they say the only taste you'll get in the Truth is bitter. Well suffer Jeon. "

Jungkook pokes his tongue on his cheek trying to control.

"Fuck off before i do shit you won't like."

Tae just smirks hearing that.

"Angry are we? Chill. Im just saying since you think of me like your slut then might as well be that slut..."

Tae still keeps on walking jungkook in a slow pace maintaining the dangerous eye contact on the angered mafia leader.

While jungkook kept silent. He's just barely keeping it together. If he talks back he's for sure that tae will savagely fire something back to him as well.

He can't take it. Taehyung was testing his limits.

"Why so serious daddy?.."

"Im your personal slut right? Your very own fuck toy. Im your pretty little sugar baby... know what daddy i want so much more.."

Tae began to slowly unbutton his polo shirt still maintaining the eye contact.

The office was filled with toxic and steamy vibe but at same time anger and lust.

Jungkook didn't utter a word but he is so pissed right now.

How dare Taehyung judge him like that. How dare he insult himself in front of the mafia leader.

"I want more money..more cars..more clothes and more of everything..."

Tae was doing a toxic strip show in front of the mafia leader who looked like he was already intoxicated.

"Give me everything daddy.. since you like to shower me with it..in return I'll be a good slut for you..your slut who likes to kneel down inside a car and suck your dick that makes your eyes go back in pleasure.."

Tae finished undoing his button's he slowly takes the pole off and letting it gracefully fall into the ground leaving his upper body naked.

His pink perky buds that shiver meeting the cold atmosphere..his smooth milky soft skin that shined against the light and his tiny waist that resembles elegance.

Tae kept the eye contact with jungkook who was eyeing on him like a hawk. Scanning Taehyung's soul.

"Your slut whom you like to fill your thick white cum in..fuck me mercilessly like tomorrow won't exist..right? Daddy.."

Tae then unbuttons his pants.. zipping down the zipper making it open for anyone who would like to explore its wonders.. his long slim fingers touched his cloth member quietly whimpering at the feeling before he lets his pants slide down gracefully reviling his long milky legs and the rest of his perfectly sculpted curves.

Jungkook's eyes were stuck on this sin shamelessly walking towards him with clothes on the floor.

He can feel his member harden at every subtle move tae makes.

"I won't lie...i do enjoy being your obedient slut.. letting you fuck me all day and night till my body collapse from all the over flowing pleasure..but i want more. Give me more daddy.."

Tae was only left with his Calvin Klein boxers on..he stops stepping forward when he is just face to face with the cold mafia leader.

He was just standing right in front of Jungkook office table...he smirks at jungkook who still didn't utter a word but in his eyes you'll see a clear vision of lust mixed with anger.

Taehyung slowly let his beautiful hands make its way down his own cloth member. He teasingly tugs the garter on his briefs before he slowly let his hands dive on what lies inside..a hard and awake member.

His fragile and sensitive member twitches when he felt his own light fingers brushed against it like a soft feather...tae whimpers at this..

He bites his lip then starts to stroke his member up and down making tae himself close his eyes at the overwhelming pleasure.

His knees were shaking out of weakness..he feels every stroke he does makes his strength fly away.

He whimpers quietly while moaning as he softly bites his bottom lip to prevent loud moans from coming out of his already sinful mouth.

His own saliva was already dripping to his plump luscious lips down to his chin and neck while trying to suppress his sinful moans.

Every gentle stroke he does makes his legs more and more weak to the point it was shaking.

"Ah..daddy.."

A loud sinful moan escaped from his lips. He licks his wet lips not caring anymore about trying to prevent the unholy music coming out from his mouth.

He keeps his eyes shut fantasizing how Jungkook imaginably is sucking his dick. Licking around it everywhere his harden member.. Sucking the red pinkish tip continuously using his wet velvety long tongue making taehyung loose his sanity.

"Mmm...Jungkook."

Taehyung moans the mafia leader's name out loud shamelessly. Stroking his member in a faster pace...his legs were uncontrollably shaking in pleasure his whole body getting weak from it..he was about to reach his high when a strong but yet soft hand stopped his hand from ever stroking one more time.

Tae whines finally opening his eyes only to be met by jungkook's very dark ones. The dominant male was not looking amused.

He saw how jungkook's large hands wrapped its way around tae's member then raising one finger to cover up the very tip preventing the beautiful male to ever feel the heaven of releasing cum.

Tae whines loudly..trying to get out from jungkook's tight hold to his wrist but the dominant male was stronger and was not even bunch just a little.

Jk's point of view.

Jungkook saw the whole scene unfold in front of him.

How Taehyung was mocking him..

How he was insulting himself..

How he was making him angry

How he was enjoying teasing him..

How he was stripping in front of him and pleasuring himself so good in front of him.

How he was acting like a complete slut for Jeon Jungkook.

Every whimpers tae released from his naughty mouth made jungkook's member harden like a rock..

Every moan..every grunt..every whine made jungkook so intoxicated.

So turned on.

Damn. How could tae make him so angry and so horny at the same fucking time?

The younger was like giving him a free live porn.

HD. Version.

It drove jungkook crazy watching tae pleasure himself.

But hearing him say his name was the last blow for jungkook..

He won't resist anymore.

Hearing tae whine out for him..the look of desperation on the submissive male's face as he moan's out jungkook's name made the dominant male finally stand and walk towards the younger who had his eyes closed stroking his hard in a fast pace.

When he saw tae was about to reach his high and fall down because of his weak shaking legs jungkook fastly held his waist supporting his weak body then stoping tae's hand from ever moving again.

He saw taehyung's breathtakingly gorgeous face. How his long black silky hair was now covered in sweat along with his face..his eyes that flatter opened prettily like butterflies staring right into jungkook's darken ones..his plump and wet lips that parted slightly open.. gasping for air making him look so irresistible for jungkook.

He was like a forbidden fruit that Jungkook was ready to devour..

He keeps on looking at tae's face before he finally spoke that Taehyung swore send big shivers on his skin down to his spine..

" You are so in trouble baby boy.."

.

.

"Good evening. I'm here for a scheduled meeting with the CEO of Jeon enterprise." The old handsome man spoke who was wearing a expensive suit and a black mask.

Behind him were two of his personal body guards.

The lady or the receptionist in Jeon's enterprise in the main floor smiled at the old handsome man before nodding checking his written records.

"Ah yes..i have one here scheduled but may i know your name sir and some little background information?" Ms. So politely ask.

The old handsome male nods in understanding.

"Im Sr. Kim Do woo. CEO of Kim Enterprise. I came from france which were my main company stands and where my home lies. I arrived here in Seoul Korea for personal and business reasons." Senior Kim said. His expression dull but still polite.

Ms. So nods her head accordingly typing the details down. After she was done she faced up to look at the older man.

"Senior Kim, you will be meeting our second CEO of Jeon Enterprise Sir Kim Taehyung at the 5th floor next to Sir Park's office where the meeting room is located."

"Our main CEO sir Jeon Jungkook is currently busy with some business contract signing so our second CEO will meet you since he's not busy with any schedule. Don't worry about the directions, Sir Jimin Park will arrive soon and escort you.

The company receptionist informed with a smile.

Oh boy..what she doesn't know the two CEO's of Jeon Enterprise are in the middle of a VERY IMPORTANT WORK.

While Senior Kim just nods back in acknowledgement. He is currently thinking inside if he heard it right..

Kim Taehyung?

Hearing that name made Senior Kim's heart beat in longing.

Though he wasn't sure if he is related to this Taehyung he just heard about he still smiled because similarly...

Kim Taehyung is also the name he personally gave to his..

grandchild.

Author's note

Writing sexy stuff is hard..😩 anyways i missed you guys!! Author hyerin is back after for like so many months. I can't believe i last updated this back 2021 and now its 2022?! Can you imagine?! I opened my wattpad last morning only to be met with so many please update message 😅. Im sorry for disappearing like that i had so much stuff going with my personal life i completely forgot my happiness. That happiness of mine is writing stories about our dear lovely taekook and giving you guys a good update everytime. Believe me when i say i tried bazillion of times to update but i wasn't satisfied with my work.

I feel like im completely writing shit..i just had no inspiration back then but now i became inspired again because of BTS and of course just trying to make myself better.

Im not fully confident about my writing but i tried my best. Do you think its good? Did my English got better and the style? I hope it did i tried my best😊

Anyways im not gonna talk further i hope you liked this update. Don't worry im gonna work on the next one right away!😁

I hope you had a great day! Please keep on supporting our dear BTS.

*PS. i miss run bts!😭*

Be happy my dear army's. I miss and love you all bye bye!!💜

You nice jk keep on going.🥴

😭😂 Siri that's naughty

😂😭 I don't like doll around me specially at night their creepy..

🎤Just tell you love me and i could give everything and that will be the best part of me.. Oh~ 🎧

Do you want the masculine or feminine side?✨ I could do both

😭😂 Where did the 148IQ went namjoonie? But seriously why don't i have a Taehyung in my closet?

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 3.7K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
294K 12.6K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...
602K 36.4K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
532K 21K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...