𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦

By kattiemars

Request are open Where I publish my imagines about Mason Mount. Onde eu público meus imagines sobre Mason Mou... More

WARNINGS
jealous
right for you, ben chilwell
test drive
couple of masks
sex, smut
always here
i hope you accept
termination
termination, part ²
termination, part ³
ex
fall in love
loved packet
double win
first time, smut
i don't fucking care
i don't fucking care, part ²
fake
eyes in the mirror, smut

ex, part ²

1K 52 16
By kattiemars

ENGLISH VERSION

Accident. Hospital. Serious condition.

These three words circulated through Mason’s mind as he stared at the white wall of the hospital. Your heart rate’s racing like a battery. His legs and hands trembled and if he were not sitting he was almost sure he would not stand up.

Y/N had an accident as soon as he left Christian’s house, the whole party mood had died when his cell phone had touched, his happiness vanishing from his face in a matter of seconds, the fear overflowing from his eyes as he ran to the garage. Just stopping to shout that you suffered a car crash and the name of the hospital you were out for!

Everything around Mason stopped when the news was picked up by his brain, not long before he was in his own car driving towards the hospital.

His last words to him echoing in his mind. And from today I will take care not to cross his path. Fate’s crap couldn’t be so son of a bitch as to do it, it wasn’t fair, it wasn’t right. Not with you!

And now he was sitting on a hard hospital bench drowning in guilt, while you fought for your life in some surgery of this huge hospital.

━  It’s my fault, all my fault. ━ Mason whispered as he held his head between his hands.

━ Hey, man. It wasn’t your fault. The driver was drunk, Mason. ━ Ben tried to comfort him, but he wouldn’t accept it.

━  No, I made her leave the party. I was a complete jerk to her, Ben. I offended her in the worst way possible, it’s my fault, mine. Furthermore, I’ll never forgive myself if anything happens to her, ever. 

Ben sighed as he watched his friend’s condition. It was common knowledge in Chelsea’s group that Mason was still in love with Y/N. And to this day none of them understood why it had ended between them. Mason never said them, and apparently didn’t intend to make such a confession. 

━ Y/N is a strong girl, man. She’s going to be okay! When did you see her give up something? In a couple of days, it’ll be nothing but a fright. Nobody blames you for anything, the only mistake was the drunk driver who ran the light when he shouldn’t have. ━ James spoke, sitting next to his friend.

━ You don’t understand. ━ Mason said no. ━ I fucked everything up, I offended her character and her nature, Sarah put so many things in my head and with the jealousy I was feeling she made me do and talk nonsense, and I know that it hurt her a lot, I saw the tears in her eyes before she left, How can this not be my fault? ━ Mason’s voice was choked, his friends exchanging looks at each other without knowing what to say. 

━ Why did you break up with her if you still clearly love her? ━ Christian spoke after so long in silence. 

━ Because I acted like an insecure fucking idiot. I saw how close you guys were, it got in my head and a lot of thoughts were spinning, Sarah was feeding most of them and I fell like an idiot. She wanted to continue the friendship, but I couldn’t, I can’t believe after today she’ll want to see me again. ━ The loss in Mason’s voice was a surprise to the three friends, who had never seen him like this before.

━ As soon as it’s all over, talk to her, Mason. You put everything on the table, you love this girl with everything on you, don’t lose her because of your unfounded insecurities. Just talk to her. ━ Christian spoke with a firm and serious voice. 

Mason said nothing, but his head rested on the wall as he closed his eyes, begging for everything to work out and for nothing bad to happen to you. He would never forgive himself. 

×××

━ Sorry sir, but your authorization was not granted, the patient does not have you on the list of released people. I’m sorry. ━ The kind receptionist informs him for the fourth time this week. 

A tired sigh escapes from Mason’s lips, it was obvious you didn’t want to see him, but he was never one to give up easy, so during the days you would still have in the hospital he would come to see you, even if it didn’t go beyond the hospital reception. 

━ Just like yesterday, can you do me a favour and deliver these flowers to her room? ━ Mason asked softly, the kind lady smiling at him as he picked the flowers. ━ Thank you very much. 

━ She’s a lucky girl, you know. Give her time, darling, and soon, everything between you is going to be fine. ━ Mason just nodded as he walked away. 

He deserved it, he knew it. But even though the pain was too much, he was the only one among the boys who wasn’t allowed to visit you and all he knew about you was for the boys and the kind receptionist who helped him. Otherwise, you were living as if you’d never met.

Taking one last look at the hospital, Mason walked up to his car, leaving the area. What he didn’t know was that in the window of one of the rooms, curious eyes stared at him as hands held the beautiful white roses that had been left behind, the natural scent making the whole room more aromatic.

VERSÃO EM PORTUGUÊS

Acidente. Hospital. Estado grave.

Essas três palavras circulavam pela mente de Mason, enquanto ele encarava a parede branca do hospital. Seus batimentos cardíacos acelerados como uma bateria. Suas pernas e mãos tremiam e se ele não estivesse sentando ele  tinha quase certeza que não se afirmaria em pé.

Y/N sofreu um acidente assim que saiu da casa de Christian, todo o clima de festa havia morrido quando o celular dele havia tocado, sua felicidade sumindo do seu rosto em  questão de segundos, o medo transbordando de seus olhos enquanto ele corria para garagem. Apenas parando para gritar que você sofreu uma batida de carro e o nome do hospital para qual fora!

Tudo ao redor de Mason parou quando a notícia foi captada por seu cérebro, não demorou muito para que ele estivesse em seu próprio carro dirigindo em direção ao hospital.

As suas últimas palavras ditas a ele ecoando em sua mente. E a partir de hoje tomarei cuidado para não cruzar o seu caminho. A porcaria do destino não podia ser tão filho da puta ao ponto de fazer isso, não era justo, não era certo. Não com você!

E agora ele estava sentando em um banco duro de hospital se afogando em culpa, enquanto você lutava por sua vida em alguma de cirurgia desse enorme hospital.

━  É minha culpa, tudo minha culpa. ━  Mason sussurrou enquanto segurava a cabeça entre as mãos.

━  Ei, cara. Não foi sua culpa. O motorista estava bêbado, Mason. ━  Ben tentou o confortar, mas ele não aceitaria isso.

━  Não, eu fiz ela sair da festa. Eu fui um completo babaca com ela, Ben. Eu a ofendi da pior maneira possível, é minha culpa, minha. Eu nunca vou me perdoar se algo acontecer com ela, nunca.

Ben suspirou ao observar o estado do amigo. Era de conhecimento geral no grupo do Chelsea que Mason ainda seguia apaixonado por Y/N. E até hoje nenhum deles entendia porque ele havia terminado tudo entre eles. Mason nunca os disse e aparentemente não pretendia fazer tão confissão.

━ Y/N é uma garota forte, cara. Ela vai ficar bem! Quando foi que você viu ela desistir de algo? Daqui a alguns dias isso não vai passar de um grande susto. Ninguém te culpa por nada, o único errado foi o motorista bêbado que atravessou o sinal quando não devia. ━ James falou sentado ao lado do amigo.

━ Vocês não entendem. ━ Mason falou negando. ━ Eu fodi com tudo, eu ofendi o caráter e a índole dela, Sarah colocou tantas coisas na minha cabeça e com os ciúmes que eu estava sentindo dela me fez fazer e falar besteiras, e eu sei que isso machucou muito ela, eu vi às lágrimas nos olhos dela antes que ela saísse, como isso não pode ser minha culpa? ━ A voz de Mason estava embargada, seus amigos trocando olhares entre si sem saberem o que falar.

━ Por quê você terminou com ela, se ainda claramente a ama? ━ Christian falou após tanto tempo em silêncio.

━ Porque eu agi como a porra de um idiota inseguro. Vi como vocês estavam tão próximos, isso ficou na minha cabeça e muitos pensamentos giravam, Sarah alimentava a maioria deles e eu como um idiota caí. Ela queria continuar a amizade, mas eu não conseguia, não acredito que depois de hoje ela vá querer me ver novamente. ━ A derrota na voz de Mason foi uma surpresa para os três amigos, eles nunca o viram assim antes.

━ Assim que tudo passar, conversa com ela, Mason. Coloca tudo em pratos limpos, você ama essa garota com tudo em você, não vá perder ela por conta de suas inseguranças infundadas. Apenas conversa com ela. ━ Christian falou com uma voz firme e séria.

Mason nada disse, mas sua cabeça descansava na parede enquanto ele fechava os olhos, implorando para que tudo desse certo e que nada de ruim acontecesse com você. Ele nunca se perdoaria.

×××

━ Desculpe senhor, mas sua autorização não foi concedida, a paciente não tem você na lista de pessoas liberadas. Eu sinto muito. ━ A gentil recepcionista o informa pela quarta vez na semana.

Um suspiro cansado escapa dos lábios de Mason, era óbvio que você não o queria ver, mas ele nunca foi de desistir de fácil, então, durante os dias que você ainda teria no hospital ele viria te ver, mesmo que não passasse da recepção do hospital.

━ Assim como ontem, você pode me fazer o favor de entregar essas flores no quarto dela? ━ Mason perguntou mansamente, a gentil senhora sorrindo-lhe enquanto pegava as flores. ━ Muito obrigado.

━ Ela é uma garota de sorte sabe. Dê tempo para ela querido, e logo, logo, tudo entre vocês vai se resolver. ━ Mason apenas acenou com a cabeça enquanto se afastava.

Ele merecia isso, ele sabia. Mas, mesmo assim a dor era demais, ele era o único entre os garotos que não tinha permissão de te visitar e tudo que ele sabia sobre você era pelos garotos e a gentil recepcionista que o ajudava. De resto, você estava vivendo como se vocês nunca tivessem se conhecido.

Dando uma última olhada para o hospital, Mason caminhou até seu carro saindo da área. O que ele não sabia era que na janela de um dos quartos,  olhos curiosos o encaravam enquanto mãos seguravam as lindas rosas-brancas que haviam sido deixadas para trás, o aroma natural deixando todo o quarto mais aromático.

notes: i don't think i'm the best at writing angst stuff, but here's my attempt.  part 3?

also post imagines on this tumblr @maseshine. if you want to read there it is also available.

//

notas: não acho que sou a melhor para escrever coisas angst, mas aqui está minha tentativa. parte 3?

também posto imagines neste tumblr @maseshine. se você quiser ler lá, também está disponível.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 4.5K 75
-request are open !
629K 4.9K 93
❝ See you at seven-ten. ❞ [football] imagines 》》a type of fanfic where the reader is included in the story as the protagonist + paired with a player...
471K 10.9K 85
in which timo werner accidently adds thea becker to the chelsea football team group chat, thinking it was mateo kovacaic started: 25th december 2021...
126K 2.2K 54
⚛︎ fourth book of imagines