Love Punishment

By DaBlueTeddy

This book has been on my draft for a year and a half now. :/ Description: "Who is the fool here? The one who... More

Prologue
Chapter Two
Announcement (Please Read)

Chapter One

150 2 0
By DaBlueTeddy

Just then, the Monokubs appear out of nowhere, startling both of us. "Hi! We are the Monokubs!" They yelled out. "Ahhh!!! Talking teddy bears!", she screamed beside me. 'Ugh! This is getting annoying.' I huffed in annoyance. The Monokubs started to argue with each other, forgetting the important simple task they have to do. Kaede stared at them, her eyes glimmered in awe and curiosity while I tried my best to calm the boiling anger that had risen slowly in every second.

"Ahem!"

The Monokubs stopped arguing and all eyes were on me. I fake my nervousness and pull down my hat once more to hide my face. As Kaede looked away for a second, I use that opportunity to send a glare to the Monokubs. 'Do your job or I'll dismember all of your body parts '

I think they got the message behind my glare. Look at them tremble like a leaf! Too bad Monodam didn't seem to faze. "A-anyways! Please gather at the gym. The headmaster has an announcement!", the half-pink and half-white bear said. "So long! Bear well!!" And the Monokubs are gone.

I sighed in relief. I don't know why they create more Monokuma rip-offs in the show. They are just nuisances in the show. "Well... That's something. How about we explore this school? Hopefully, we can find an exit.", exclaimed Kaede as she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the classroom.

"Umm... Do you know where we going, Akamatsu-San?" I questioned the bubbly girl. "Duh!... Well... Maybe?", she muttered, laughing nervously at the end. I mentally facepalm myself. 'Why am I stuck with this stupid, overly positive girl? I should've picked the other classroom.'  I decided to be 'nice' and help her. "A- Akamatsu-San... I think the gym is there" I pointed at the big wooden door. Kaede raised an eyebrow at me. "And what makes you think that?"

"Because there is a sign on the door that said 'gymnasium', Akamatsu," I said bluntly. She blinked a few times before scratching the back of her head. "O-oh..." A soft blush appeared on her cheeks. 'Dumbass...'

We walk into the room, immediately all eyes are on us. "That makes 16 of us.", the boy with green hair said to the others. I glanced around the group of students until my eyes lay on a boy with purple hair that defies gravity. Unfortunately, I can't see his face as he was facing away from me. As I walked towards the mysterious boy, Monokuma appeared on the stage with his little pieces of shit.

They told the students about them being trapped in an abandoned school and forced to play a killing game. I sneakily looked at everyone's expression as they were told about the news. Some were shocked, some were scared and others looked annoyed, they didn't believe it. My eyes landed on the purple-haired boy earlier.

Unfortunately, I couldn't see his face clearly because the Ultimate Astronaut blocked it. I averted my attention back to Monokuma who started to tell all the rules of the killing game. 'Ugh! This is so boring!' I thought to myself. 

Finally, Monokuma says his goodbyes and disappears, along with his children. "Hey, Saihara! Let's introduce ourselves to others" Kaede dragged me away before I could even have the chance to speak. 'She keeps dragging me like a f*cking rag doll.' I keep my facade on to not make myself suspicious. I hate being a timid, shy detective but this is the role I was assigned and I have to do it if I want this season to be successful.

"Hey, guys! I'm Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist!", she introduced herself to a magenta-haired boy and a brown-haired girl. The boy smiled and shook Kaede's hand. "Nice to meet you, Akamatsu. My name is Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Star!", he said, grinning happily.

Kaede averted her attention to the brown-haired girl with red eyes, as if she was waiting for the girl to introduce herself to her. The girl noticed the stare and sighed. "Maki Harukawa. I'm the Ultimate... Caregiver." I raised my eyebrows. From the tone of her voice and the delayed sentence, I could tell she was lying about her ultimate. Kaede noticed it too but shrugged it off. Even an idiot could detect such an obvious lie like that. But apparently, Kaito is a whole new level of idiot...

"Oh, don't be nervous, Harukawa! Having an ultimate like a caregiver is cool!", he exclaimed, giving a thumbs up. Maki looked away, blushing. I shook my head. 'Let's forget about it. I can look through her files so, it's not that big of a deal. '

"Hey, you with the hat!" My attention goes toward Kaito. "You've been standing next to us and haven't said anything yet. What's your name, dude?" I pulled down my hat to not make eye contact with them and introduce myself. "You're a detective!? So cool!", he shouted out. I nodded slowly.

Kaede and I introduce ourselves to others and get to know them more. I haven't come across the mysterious purple head boy yet. I pushed my thoughts away as I continue to walk to the dining halls for lunch. As I walked closer and closer to the dining halls, I could hear yelling coming from the other side of the door.

The door slammed open. The mysterious purple head boy that I have been wanting to meet ran out of the dining halls with a furious Kaito chasing behind him. "Nishishi~ Catch me if you can!", the boy taunted his chaser. "W-wait—!" I tried to warn him but it was too late. His body came crashing into mine, causing both of us to fall to the ground. I groaned in pain. I looked down my chest to see the mysterious boy looking down at me with wide amethyst eyes.

*BA-DUM*

*BA-DUM*

*BA-DUM*

My heart was racing at a fast pace. What is this feeling? The emotion I'm feeling is... Foreign. I could feel the red blush slowly forming on my cheeks as I stared at the beautiful purple eyes. "Oopsie~ Sorry!" He gets off of me and dusts his clothes before he offers his hands for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and thanked him while avoiding eye contact.

He looked confused. "Hey, why are you trying to avoid me? I want to see that pretty eyes of yours!" He beamed. My blush made its appearance again. 'What the heck is wrong with me!? What is this boy doing to me?!', I screamed internally. "Kokichi!", Kaito yelled, heavy footsteps coming closer to us.

Kokichi looked behind him to see Kaito running towards him, anger evident on his face. "Hehe. Gotta go! See you later, emo boy~♡" He ran away, not before giving me a flirtatious smirk and a wink. (1169 words fuejvjdd)

"Hey, Saihara. Are you okay? Did the little shit hurt you?" Kaito patted my back but my attention is on the short boy. "Who is he?", I mumbled out without thinking. I watched him slowly fade from my sight but he is still stuck in my mind, refusing to disappear. "Well, that piece of shit is Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader. Stay away from him, Saihara. He's a troublemaker." I pulled down my hat, smirking. 'Trouble, huh? Well, this is just getting interesting~'  "Anyways, let's go to the dining hall. I'm sure Ouma will come after he realizes that I am not chasing him."

>>>Time Skip>>>

"Hey, Saihara!" I looked up from my book to see a panting Kaede in front of me. "G-Gonta... found the... exit", she breathes out. "Oh?" I stood up as Kaede lead me to where they found the 'exit'. Everyone gathered around, the manhole is already opened by Gonta. I smiled while making sure I hid it. 'So, they found the Death Road of Despair~ Hehe... They are in for a treat!' Kokichi looked uneasy but tried to hide it with a smile. 

"I guess we are going to escape! Let's go, guys!"Everyone went into the manhole. We found ourselves in a tunnel leading to a trap that I have set. "...Did any of us think that this tunnel leads to a trap or is it just me?", Kokichi suddenly spoke up. Everyone stopped in their tracks. "I hate to agree with the gremlin but yeah, he's right."

Kaede smiled at both of them. "Well... what if we do find the exit?", Kaede answered them with a question. "I'm just saying that-" 

"Ouma-Kun, why do you like to discourage people so much?", said Kaito with a hint of annoyance in his tone. "What Ouma said could be a possibility, Momota. We couldn't just ignore it.", Maki retorted. "This place is too obvious for the creator of the game to miss it. If anything, this could be a trap and we all just went in without a second thought."

"Guys! Don't you want to see your family again? Or do you want to stay here forever? This is our only chance to go and escape!" Everyone started to rethink their choices. "Yeah... I want to see my family again..." Tsumugi muttered. "Yeah! I don't want to worry my parents about my disappearance!", Himiko shouted out. Everyone shouted in agreement. Everyone except me and Kokichi. My eyes stayed focused on him. He was playing with his button while biting his thumb in frustration.

"Ugh... Fine! Just get over with it.", he huffed, crossing his arm across his chest. I walked beside Kokichi. We were behind everyone which is good, I want to have a private talk with him. "Hello, Mr. Detective.", greeted the boy, snapping out my thoughts. "Uh... Hello, Ouma-Kun...", I greeted back. "Just call me Kokichi." We stayed silent for a few minutes. It was so awkward. Why can't I say anything?! "Um... So what's your favorite color?" What kind of shit did I just spit?! I mentally facepalmed myself. Kokichi finds it funny and started to giggle.  

"You're a funny guy huh, Detective? I thought detectives were supposed to be emotionless, cold, blunt, and kinda heartless. But you're different. You're such a nervous wreck.", he exclaimed, smiling at me. 

*BA-DUM*

*BA-DUM*

*BA-DUM*

'What is this feeling? Why does it feel so... warm?' I shook my thoughts, ignoring the flutter in my stomach. "I-uh... Thanks?", I said, unsure how to respond. 

"Yeah, no problem---" Before I could register what was happening, Kokichi pushed me quite hard, making me fall to the ground. A big ax swings in front of me. I glanced at the floor. A tile was pushed down. I must've stepped on it when I was talking to Kokichi. Holy shit, I nearly killed myself with an ax and Kokichi saved me! I don't want to die that early! Not without fulfilling my dream! 

"Hey! You okay, Saihara?" Kaede rushed to my aid. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." Kokichi looked at the ax and then at me. "That ax could've cut your head off! Nishishi~", said the little leader. He moved around the ax. "KOKICHI! STOP JOKING AROUND! SAIHARA COULD'VE DIED!". Kokichi stopped his track and looked at Kaede with an emotionless face.

"Didn't I tell you that this tunnel could lead people into getting hurt or possibly die? And yet you ignored all the red flags around you while leading your friends to their doom."

He turned around and walked away.

"You all witnessed what happened, right? It's your choice now. Either follow the Piano girl deeper into the tunnel or we find another way that ISN'T here. I don't care what you pick"

He turned his head and smiled sinisterly.

"After all,... It's your life that's on the line. Not mine."

I looked at Kaede who frowned at Kokichi. "Let's go, Saihara-Kun. Let's prove him wrong." She grabbed me by my hand and pulled me up. She wanted to pull me but before she could even do it, I slapped her hand away and stuttered out, "N-NO!".

"O-Ouma... No... Kokichi is right. We shouldn't be in here any longer. I'm going." I walked away, not daring to turn back to look at  Kaede's expression.

🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡🎲🤡

*Tap... *

*Tap... *

*Tap... *

"Kokichi!" I turned around to face the one who called for me. "Shuichi? What are you doing here? You're not going to follow that bitch?", I asked him. He shook his head and smiled at me. "You're right, Kokichi. It's far too dangerous to go deeper into the tunnel."

I stayed silent. I don't know how to respond. I just kept on walking, not daring to look at Shuichi. He followed me behind. It was so awkward. No words were exchanged. "Umm... Do you think they'll be safe?", he questioned, playing with his fingers nervously. "I don't know, I don't care."

"Oh." 

Silence once again took over as we finally reached our destination. I climbed up first before helping Shuichi up.  "So what do you want to do while we wait for those idiots to realize it's a mistake and get back here?"

"I— don't know. I u-usually read a book or two to pass some time.", he answered. "Boooooriiiinnng! Can't we do something fun? Like tag, you're it or hide and seek!", I suggested, skipping around him. He looked at me with one eyebrow up and crossed his arms over his chest. "What are you? A 5-year-old kid?", he said with a mocking tone.

I was shocked. Didn't think the shy, timid Shuichi be sarcastic like that. I like this type of Shuichi. I smirked at the thought. Maybe this emo boy isn't so bad after all. "Hmmm~ Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. What do you think?"

"I think you're a 16-year-old boy with a body of a 12-year-old. People would mistake you for a kid." I faked a gasp, making an offended face while clutching my scarf.  "Ouch. How dare you ridicule me like that?! It hurts my little feeling, Shuichi~"

He playfully rolled his eyes. "Do you need a kiss for your little booboo~?" I smiled widely at the question. I held my hand and dramatically said, "Oh heal me with your kisses for they vanish this unpleasant feeling in my fragile heart." Shuichi remains silent, slowly making me feel annoyed with the lack of response.  I looked up to see the red blush on his cheeks as he desperately try to hide under his emo hat.

I snatched his hat and ran away. "Kokichi!", he yelled behind me. I listened to the sound of the loud pitter-patter trailing behind me. As continued to run away from a handsome detective, I heard the footsteps slowly fading away. I glanced behind me, stopping in my tracks. " Shu?"

🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢🔍🧢

"Ugh! Get off me!!!" Someone is pulling me by my collar. "Shut up, Shuichi. You're supposed to monitor the freaking school, not chase a fucking clown!", that damn half-and-half bear scolded.  "You tiny legs bitch! Kokichi is going to be worried!", I yelled back as I struggle to free myself from his grip. It's so fucking strong for a damn build-the-bear reject like him. "Ain't my problem, kid." He opened the secret door and pushed me inside.

"We need to talk.", he said sternly. I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arm. "And if I don't want to?" I asked sassily. He waddled to the desk and threw a folder at me, straight to my damn face. "What the fuck, dude?" Monokuma only responds with a deathly glare, his left eye glows in red. I avert my gaze from the folder. "What is so important—" My eyes widened in shock as I recognized that familiar look.

____________________________________________

Cast Member Information:
•Kokichi Ouma•
____________________________________________

"Monokuma... What's this?", I asked him as I turn around to face him.

His face softened and his left eye no longer glows as he walked toward Shuichi. He sighed and grabbed a syringe.

"A mastermind can't fall in love with their little toy. It's against the rules, Shuichi."

I stared at him shocked. "Excuse me, since when did I fall in love with a literal joker?! I just wanna crush his pathetic little heart and walk away.", I huffed in annoyance. Monokuma sighed yet again, putting the syringe back into its place. "What with the syringe anyway?", I questioned the black and white bear.

"That's for me to know and for you to possibly find out. I'm out of here." He walked away but stop and turn to me. "You better get rid of whatever feelings you have towards him before it's too late." He disappears after that. I scoffed, leaning on the wall. "Like I ever fall in love with someone." I glanced at the monitor beside me, watching Kokichi wearing my hat while looking for me. I let out a sigh and walked out of the secret room.

"SHUICHI! WHERE ARE YOU?! I PROMISE I GIVE YOUR HAT BACK!"

"Holy shit, dude... I could hear you from miles away.", I whispered as I paced to the source of the childish voice. 'He must be worried sick. Aww~ little Kokichi worried about me~ Too bad... Once he knows that I'm the mastermind, his face will be filled with despair and betrayal! Oh~ I can't wait to see it on full display!'  I smirked at the thought, my eyes glowing crimson red, filled with insanity and obsession with despair.

"There you are, Shuichi! I've been looking for you, you asshole!" A shout snapped out of my thought. "O-oh, Kokichi!" Kokichi ran toward me and halted as he tried to catch his breath. "Where were you, dumbass!? You were chasing me before! ^which I thought was pretty romantic <3^, and then seconds later, you vanished!", he yelled, crossing his arms. I laughed nervously, scratching the back of my head.

"S-sorry... I got distracted by something...". Kokichi stared at me, trying to detect a lie in my words. He sighed, indicating he gave up when he can't see any sign of fibs. "Fine! I believe you. But since you have given me a hard time, you need to be punished!", he said with his infamous smirk. "W-what is my punishment?", I questioned the boy. He yanked me by my jacket, and my golden yellow orbs met his stunningly ultramarine violet eyes. He moved his face closer to me. Paralyze, he mutters to my ears, I could feel the tingle as his soft breath tickles my ears. "How about me and you go into my room and..."

I could feel my blush rising on my cheeks. "A-and what...?", I hesitantly asked in a low voice. "Play cards with me!", shouted the little leader to my ears. "AH!" I covered my ears and glared at the grinning boy. He let out a chuckle, holding his stomach. 'How dare he?!' He stood up, dusting my clothes as the boy looked at me with his puppy-like eyes. "You should've seen your face! All blush and stuff. Did you think of dirty stuff, hmm? Naughty Shumai~", he sang, bopping my nose. 'I swear if this boy didn't stop this shit I'm gonna—'

"SAIHARA!"

We turned around to the source of the voice. A groan comes from Kokichi. Couldn't blame him, that girl is the definition of fucking irritating. "A-ah Akamatsu!" The bubbly girl walked toward us at a fast pace, smiling with a hint of barely noticeable blush. "Shuichi, there you are! We're looking all over for you! Let's get dinner together!" She hugged my arm and pulled me away. "W-wait, what about Kokichi?", I uttered. I looked back to where Kokichi last standing. He walked away with his hand on the back of his head. "Huh. I guess he didn't want to join us... Just let him be, Saihara-Kun. I'm sure he's busy with something..."

>>>Time Skip>>>

"Finally! A rest that I deserve!", I sighed in contentment. I plopped myself on a mattress, hugging a Monokuma plushie. After some time, I got tired of just doing nothing. I glanced at the shelf full of mystery and crime books... '... Nothing to do but stalk someone. Let's see what crazy shit they doing in their dorm room.

Looking through the computer screen, my eyes search for something interesting. But so far, nothing seems to perk my interest. Kaito is sleeping, Maki is sharpening her dagger, Gonta is talking to his bugs, Kirumi is reading a book, Angie is painting something, and everyone else went into a deep sleep. Oh, and Miu is doing... Something I cannot mention here.

My eyes landed on a screen and for some reason, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. I soon found the answer to my question. Kokichi is playing with a... Horsehead??? 'Where in the hell did he find that?'  I make the volume high so I could hear the one-sided conversation.

^Kokichi Ouma's horsehead^

"Hey, Sir NeighsALot... I have some tea that I want to share with you."

"..."

"Nishishi~ Okay okay! I'll share it with you! Sheesh... Your horses are impatient. I met a cute, emo boy today! He is sooooo handsome and he is a detective! He is just so adorable! The way he blushes when I flirt with him. The way he fidgets his finger when he is nervous. Is this what they could love at first sight?" 

"..."

"Oh, shut up, Sir NeighsALot. You're the one to talk to! You still haven't confessed your feeling to Twilight Sparkle. Hmph!"

I slightly giggle at the one-sided interaction that I just witnessed. Kokichi is...an interesting boy to hang out with. 'Is this what they call love at first sight?' The line repeated in my head, giving me a brilliant idea of how to use him. Using his love for me to make this show more interesting! 'Yes! I should take advantage of this! After I got bored of him, I'll crush that little heart by revealing myself in the last chapter! He will fall to his knees and end up heartbroken!'

I am grinning like crazy. Nothing is more enjoyable than watching someone's heart crushed by their love interest. 'Just a little longer till I become the next best mastermind, surpassing Junko Ennoshima!!!' The eyes beamed red, insanity once again took over as I laughed maniacally in the monitor room. The Monokubs watch their master in silence, afraid to make a single noise. Two bears looked at each other, worried for their master.

"𝓘 𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼, 𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝓮. 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂, 𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓘 𝓽𝓻𝔂. 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓷. 𝓨𝓮𝓼... 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓻. 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓷, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹. 𝓑𝓾𝓽, 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷, 𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼. 𝓣𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔀𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓲𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓲𝓷. 𝓘𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵 '𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽?'"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
500K 20.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...