The Prince & The Knight (Eng)

Por struggle_wind

Jingyu, a poor, not smart, strong Weizhou, rich, smart, famous, vocalist Started with an annoying encounter... Más

Cast Characters
01. The Prince
02. Suprising The Knight
03. The Another Prince
04: Who is Weird?
05 : Knight's Prince
06 : Prince's Knight
07 : Knight's Trouble
08 : The Annoying Prince
09 : Pull The Knight Back
10 : Knight's Dad
11 : Back To School
12 : Two Princes
13 : Confusion
14 : The Prince and The Knight
15 : The Feeling
16 : Oh Knight
17 : Blooming
18 : Princess
19 : Deep
20 : Oh Prince
21. Thump
22 : Jealousy
23. Hiding
24 : Honesty
25 : Wind Blow
27 : Fallen Night
28 : Dilemma
29 : The Knight's Choice
30 : Princesses
31 : Friendship
32 : Try To Open It
33 : Untitled
34 : I Like You
35 : With you
36 : Prince's Territory
37 : How We Call It?
38 : For You
39 : Step On
40 : Extra Chapter
41 : Prince's Battle
42 : Revealing
43 : Boyfriends
44 : Be Brave part 1
45 : Be Brave part 2
46 : Knight's Battle Mind
47 : The Prince & The Queen
48 : Love Isn't Blind
49 : Doubt

26 : The Queen

138 12 7
Por struggle_wind

Proofreader : dylanwolfieobrien

Weizhou's mother put the phone back down, her heart felt heavy. "I shouldn't have said things like that to Jingyu," she muttered as she stroked her chest. After hearing Weizhou's confession yesterday, she felt uneasy. Even though Weizhou said he liked Jingyu only as a friend, Mama Xu knew Weizhou better than anyone. She could read that her son was interested in Jingyu more than a friend. His eyes lit up every time she mentioned Jingyu's name. His mother realized that from the very first time her son brought Jingyu to her house, her son was very excited to introduce his friend named Jingyu.

She leaned her head against the sofa and massaged her forehead. She realized that even though her son liked Jingyu, she shouldn't talk to Jingyu like that. Jingyu has saved the lives of his loved ones twice and it would be cruel if she blamed Jingyu for what happened to her son. Her son is still in a confusing stage of growth. It's easy to fall in love and get bored easily. Maybe he wasn't serious about Jingyu. His feelings for Jingyu were only temporary. She shouldn't have made it a big deal.

Weizhou's mother took a deep breath, and suddenly a hand lightly touched her shoulder. She turned and saw her husband smiling.

"What is it, honey?", Mr. Xu asked.

"No...it's nothing" she answered hesitating.

"Really? But...".

"I'm fine, honey" she forced her words cutting his in the middle.

"So you started playing secrets with me?" He inquired.

"What secret? No secret, honey. I'm just thinking about our son", she blurted out panicking.

"What's wrong with him? Is he causing trouble at school?", Mr. Xu asked frowning.

"No, it's not like that. It's just he's growing up so fast" she answered forcing out a smile.

Mr. Xu laughed and pinched his wife's cheek affectionately.

"Yeah, he'll become a man soon. Will have a family and a life of his own. Then he will leave us in this house".

Mrs. Xu just nodded, but the storm in her heart was indicating something else.

"Yeah, but he's going to give us a cute grandson", said Mr. Xu excited.

Mr. Xu caressed her husband's hand affectionately.

"Of course, honey. Don't think too hard. Or else it will affect your health. Now, go to the garden and get some roses to put in the restaurant. Do your hobby and forget your worries. Our son will be fine, trust me", coaxed Mr. Xu.

Mrs. Xu could only nod. Mr. Xu kissed her forehead and left to continue his work.

"Hopefully so," Mrs.Xu mumbled as she gazed at her garden through the window.

💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

Mama Xu stood staring at her garden from the window. She took a deep breath and turned towards the garden, as her husband had requested. But she stopped in her tracks when she saw her son was standing in front of her.

"Zhou, what are you doing here? Is Jingyu....".

"What did you tell him, Ma?", Wizhou cut his mother's words.

"Huh?? I just asked him to send you back to school".

"No!!! You said nothing but that. He forbade me to eat lunch at his house. What did you say to him?? He cooks bad or poisonous food or...".

"Zhou....".

"What??!!".

"I just don't want you to have another panic attack. You can't...".

"Every day he cooks for his family. No one dies because of his cooking. What are you afraid of? Is this about what I said yesterday?".

"Zhou.... Mama just... He had a bad track record at his old school".

"What do you mean, Ma???!!".

"You've never played truant before but after you got to know him, you skipped school a few times. Mama didn't ...".

"Ma, he's a good kid. You know that right? And we... we're just friends. And about me playing truant.... Ma, all kids my age do it a lot. Long before I knew him, I played truant too, but you never cared. Then Why are you being like this now?".

"Zhou...".

"Mom, I never thought that you'll do this kind of attitude to a person who saved your family twice."

"Zhou...".

"Don't come to my room until you apologize to him, Ma."

"But Zhou... Zhou!!...".

Weizhou immediately ran to his room. He slams his bedroom door and cries. He had never been angry with his mother, this was the first time. And it was because of Jingyu.

*Jingyu, are you making me a bad boy, huh?"

He buried his head between his legs and wept.

️Mrs. Xu fell to her knees. She never thought this could happen to her. Her only son was angry with her. And the reason is because she had hurt Jingyu's feelings, her son's friend, the one who has saved her family twice. Her heart hurt a lot.

"Zhou, what's on your mind, son?"

Suddenly a feeling of fear welled up in her heart. She stood up and ran to Weizhou's room and banged on her son's door.

"Zhouzhou, open the door!!!".

Weizhou leaned against the door. He held back his tears.

"Zhou, do you choose him over Mama?", asked Mama.

Weizhou bit his nails, he couldn't help the pain in his heart.

"Zhou, I just don't want you to choose the wrong path. Mama just...".

Weizhou wiped his tears "Mom, we're just friends!!! Can't you believe me? I don't love him!! He doesn't even know anything about this!! He's never been nice to me before. He was hard to make friends with and now you're crushing his feelings like that!!!. Mom, I wouldn't choose anyone over you, but you....".

"Zhou, mommy apologizes to you, but can you keep your distance from him?"

"What for Mom? We're friends!!! Do you really think your son is gay? Or are you afraid your son will rape him, huh? Am I that dirty??!!!".

"No!!!", Mama Xu backed away and she felt very guilty. "Zhou...".

"Don't talk to me before you apologize to him!!".

Mrs. Xu fell to her knees again, burying her face in her palms. She never wanted her child to fall in love with a man and she admit that what he said was true. She's too paranoid. She shouldn't have gone that far. Jingyu and Weizhou are still young, do not understand about love. There was no way her son would fall in love with Jingyu, and she had hurt Jingyu with her words. Trying to make Jingyu feel guilty for something he didn't do.

"I shouldn't have made this a big deal", Mama shouted at her son's bedroom door.

Weizhou covered his face with his hands. He was relieved that his mother believed in his words. But he felt guilty because he had lied to his mother. He fell in love with a man and he couldn't imagine what would happen if his mother find out the truth.

"Zhou, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have accused you. You're right, I'm sorry. Let me in, Zhou".

"No!! You should apologize to him, not me. You have hurt his feelings, Mom!!".

"Yes, mama will call him but let mama...".

"No!!! I'm not going out until Mom apologizes to him!!!".

"Zhou...".

"Ma... please".

Mama Xu tried to contain her emotions. She stood up and whispered at the door of Weizhou's room, "I'm sorry, son".

She felt very bad as a mother. Accusing his only child of being gay. She couldn't forgive himself.

"Mama won't do it again. Mama promise".

There was no response from Weizhou. Mrs. Xu turned around and left the front of Weizhou's room.

Weizhou slowly laid his body on the floor, holding back the emotions that were churning in his heart.

"I'm the one who should be apologizing, Ma. I shouldn't have said those things to you, But I like him, Ma. would I be guilty just because I like a man?", Weizhou mumbled quietly.

https://youtu.be/N_VtAp7X5Vc

One Ok Rock - Wherever You Are

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

125K 7.2K 20
A dare which change the life Xiao Zhan.. And Wang Yibo will do anything to protect his lover Xiao Zhan... Top Yibo Bottom zhan
35.3K 2.4K 13
Wang Yibo, a rich spoiled guy, curiously meets Xiao Zhan, the bold and mature CEO of the Xiao Designs through an online Sugar Dating App, 'Seeking Ar...
5.7K 88 14
Wait sunoo what happened why are you crying did i do something wrong? If i did im sorry can you please talk to me. Oh ni-ki i just fell and it really...
97.9K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...