With love Emma

By SowmyaVenkatesan1

Meet Emma Zennor, a down to earth country girl who finds happiness in small things. Emma never dreamed of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Alternate Cover
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Spin-off: Star crossed

4.9K 142 10
By SowmyaVenkatesan1

Antony and Amelia left silently not wanting to disturb Emma and Nicholas. Antony wanted to give the couple some alone time after being kidnapped and learning about Emma's pregnancy. Amelia, on the other hand, wanted to leave not wanting to see their affection any longer.

Antony left the pistol and a horse behind just in case of any emergency until he returned with a carriage to fetch them. That left Antony and Amelia with a single horse to get back.

'As I said, I am not riding with you,' said Amelia.

'Fine as you wish, you could walk all the way back.'

'Or you could be a gentleman, offer me your horse, and run along.'

'Amelia, let's establish that I am no gentleman. And in the future, if you want a favour, you say please.'

Antony was gentleman enough to walk beside her, but not foolish enough to offer her the horse. Amelia was acting out and she needed to know her place.

'Why are you being spiteful towards Emma?'

'That is none of your concern.'

'Does this make you happy? Being spiteful and lashing out all the time?'

'Yes, immensely.'

'Does acting ungentlemanly to me make you happy?' she countered.

"Yes, immensely. I am no saint and you don't deserve my kindness.'

They were silent for some time.

'I feel sorry for the woman you are going to marry,' said Amelia.

Antony chuckled, 'You don't have to. I am a perfect gentleman to Lady Matilda. But in fact...' he stopped.

'In fact, what? Are you going to retort and say that you feel sorry for the man unfortunate enough to marry me?'

'No, I don't feel sorry for the man you will marry one day.'

'Why not?' asked Amelia in surprise.

'I feel sorry for you even more.'

Amelia glared at Antony before increasing her pace. Nothing had disturbed her more than that last statement. She didn't want anyone to feel sorry for her.

AN: Would you like this unlikely pairing? Every women's sweet heart Antony with Spiteful Amelia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alexandra By Tori

Historical Fiction

339K 15.7K 25
*Book 3 in the Regency Series- can be read as a standalone.* Alexandra Whitlock grew up to be a romantic. However, upon her release into society at...
94.7K 1.7K 22
| 18+ | A stubborn lady and her irresistible Viscount. 𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 - She and her family moved back to Grosvenor Square in Mayfair...
567K 33.6K 43
A younger sister cannot wed before an older sister. It's a law of their society, a rule vehemently obeyed by prominent families in the nobility, and...
61.6K 1.2K 21
"There are two sides to every coin, the head and the tail. You, sir, are certainly the latter." Madelyn Basset, the Duke of Hastings's little sister...