Dsmp Age Regression

By AsherXD2_

I don't know how a description work but this is a dsmp but age regression More

request
home sick
Tommy and wilbur-sleep
work can wait
first time?
sad news
duckling
I don't know?
unsure little
request are close
part 2 of curious
confusing night
kitten
request?
note!
note 2
note3
update 4

Curious

1.5K 18 13
By AsherXD2_

Little dream and cg George

Dream and George are roommate
°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○

Lately, Dream has been feeling a bit stressed about editing videos and the hate comments he gets online.

So he went on the web to look for coping methods to help with his stress issues. He continued looking until something caught his eye.

"Age regression?" Dream said out loud in a confused tone.

Dream read the definition of age regression, so he got more curious about it.

So he looked more into it and wanna some of them who regressed to it for an opinion of it as he was curious.

As Dream was reading them he kept noticing one thing, some people were mentioning something about 'little gear' dream got curious and looked up 'little gear' and showed him some website selling little gear.

Dream saw pacifiers, sippy cups, onesies, and more stuff on the web as he went through it.

Dream like how pretty the color was on them, bright or pastel. The two were very pretty. Dream also liked the design because it made it cool, and the color made it look nice too.

Dream kinda want to try it out and see if it help.

As dream was in his thought thinking about it.

"Dream! I'm going to the store to get grocery."George said as he past dream room.

Dream got startle and accidental hit his knee on the table "fuck! That hurt" dream said holding his knee.

"Call or text me if you need anything from the store!" George said from the living room and got his key and left.

After rubbing his knee for a bit.

Dream has decided to try out age regression but first he need to order some stuff for age regression.

So dream spent the next 10 to 15 minute and have ordered 3 thing for now.

Dream wants to give it a shot when he gets his stuff and it won't be for the next two days.

After two day waiting for the stuff.

Dream had gotten the box that was on his doorstep and went to his bedroom to open it.

Dream closes his door and sats on his bed, and starts to open the box.

The first thing Dream pulls out is a stuffed Teddy Bear.

Dream loved how soft it was and how it felt. Dream gave the Teddy Bear a small hug.

Then put the teddy bear beside him and continue with the box.

The second thing dream pulled out was a pacifier.

Dream was a bit unsure but was willing to try it out.

Dream put it beside the bear, and pulled out the third thing, a sippy cup.

Dream really likes the design on the cup, which was a cat.

Dream liked cats, so this one was his favorite.

Dream knew that George wouldn't be back for the next couple of hours, so he took this as an opportunity to try age regression.

Dream knew that he should wear comfortable clothes while in age regression, so he changed his pants to sweatpants and decided to keep the shirt he was wearing.

Dream grabbed the sippy cup and went to the kitchen to wash it and get something to drink.

As he looked in the fridge for something to drink, he spotted some apple juice and decided to have that for his drinks.

Dream went back to his room and grabbed his laptop to put some cartoon movies on it.

Dream has decided to watch some old Scooby Doo movies, so he decided to watch "Scooby-Doo and the Goblin King."

Dream watches the movie while having the sippy cup in one hand and the other hand holding the teddy bear.

Dream drink the apple juice there and then.

Dream was still unsure about the pacifier but had decided to give it a try after finishing drinking his apple juice.

Dream soon start to get a fuzzy feeling, like a warm feeling.

He finished his apple juice and decided to try out the pacifier he got.

Soon dream start to suck on it and slowly start to slip.

Dream holds the bear closer to him as he starts to slip more somewhere between 5 or 4 years old.

Dream hadn't noticed that George had come back home 10 minutes ago.

"Dream I'm back!" George said as he took off his shoes.

"Dream?" George said, wondering, "Is he asleep?" George thought.

As he walked into the kitchen to put the groceries away, 'Eh, I will let him sleep,' George thought.

After George put the groceries away, he went to his room to watch some TV.

Dream fell asleep while watching the cartoon.

Dream has been sleeping for the past 3 to 4 hours.

Dream was slowly waking up now.

As he sat up and looked around, he noticed it was dark now and the only light source was from the laptop.

Dream had slipped to the age of 4 and was hungry now, so Dream got up from his bed and started to walk to the door, still holding onto the stuffed bear, and went to George's room.

Dream knocks on George's door and waits for a response.

"Come in!" George said while looking at his phone.

Dream poke head in the door and look at George.

(P.s The pacifier fell off while dream was sleeping.)

"Gogy" dream said

"Hm?" George respond

"Me hungwy" dream said

"Your hungry?" George said as his look up at dream.

"Mhm" dream reply

"You want me to make you something?" George question.

"Yes pwease" dream said

George noticed the childish behavior but didn't want to question it at the moment.

George got up from the bed and started to walk to the kitchen, with Dream following right behind him.

George, check the fridge to see what to make.

"Hmm, would you like chicken nuggets?" George ask.

"Mhm!" Dream respond to George

"Alright, it will take 2 minutes, ok?" George said and grabbed the bag of chicken nuggets and a plate, then put the chicken nuggets in the microwave for 2 minutes.

"Ok!" Dream said and went to sit on a chair.

After the two minutes were up, George grabbed the plate and opened the fridge to get the ketchup bottle.

"Here you go, Dream," George said, putting the plate down in front of him.

"Fanku chu!" Dream said with a smile.

"What would you like to drink, apple juice or milk?" George asked, opening the fridge and waiting for Dream to respond.

"miwk pwease," Dream said, his mouth still full of chicken nuggets.

George grabbed the milk and a plastic cup and poured it in.

"Here you go." George put it on the table and sat down with him

"Fanku chu" dream said with a smile.

"Your welcome" George smile back.

"So who's your little friend there?" George said after noticing the stuff bear.

Dream finish his food and grab the milk and slowly start to drink it.

After finishing his milk.

Dream put the teddy bear on the table and show George.

"Dis teddy" dream said showing the bear to George.

"It name is teddy?" George ask

"Mhm!" Dream respond

" what a lovely name for a bear" George said with a smile.

Dream giggles at that and soon starts to yawn.

"Look like someone is tired?" George said

Dream just nodded, that he indeed did feel tired.

"Come on, let's take you to bed, hm." George said getting up and taking Dream's hand.

Dream got up and took George hand.

Once in dream.

Dream got in bed, and soon George tucked Dream in.

"Good night dream" George said and walking to the door.

"night-night" dream said, and soon fell asleep.

George will ask dream tomorrow about this for now his going to bed.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Ugh I'm finally done TvT
This is so long 1,325 word

I need to go to sleep I have school tomorrow and it so late too 3:28am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 9.6K 150
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
343K 7.5K 93
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
83K 6.4K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...