True Ghost Stories

By inah04

Get Ready For the Horror :-O ! Be free to share me your paranormal experience . More

True Ghost Stories
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.

21.

917 33 0
By inah04

                        THE BLOODY GHOST FROM THE PAST

        The high school that I went to was built in the early 50's. A lot of rumors have been swirling about paranormal entities being spotted in the school particularly in the alumni building, and the kindergarten hall. It was only in the school year 2004-2005 that the nuns finally took charge of the school, since it was used to be administered by priests.

        In our sophomore year, our classroom was located on the second floor of the alumni building. Since only a few of us in the class believed in paranormal stuff, we were gutsy enough to stay up late in school.

        One night, since we had no other place to practice for a stage play, we decided to rehearse in our classroom. The play was to be presented a week after so we had to work overtime in order to perfect our performance. During the last few days of rehearsal, we didn't notice anything unusual except from the flickering of lights which we totally ignored. I was sure that we were the only ones who would remain at school since the other students would go home early. But one night, something really weird happened. It was around 9 pm already and we were really cramming with our rehearsal since the performance was fast approaching. But unfortunaely, we had to leave the school because of the continuous ranting of the sisters:

                "Students are not allowed to stay in school after class hours!"

                Some of my group mates decided to leave immediately but I, Rizz, Jane, and Paula stayed for a bit longer to clean and arrange the classroom. We were even chatting about ghostsand other stuff when all of a sudden, the lights just turned off. I was panic-stricken. It was dark already and I knew there was no one at school but us.

                "Let's leave," Thea said with a trembling voice.

                "Come on, don't be such a scared cat. Haha!" teased Paula.

                "Okay, if you don't want to go, we'll leave you here,"  Rizz retorted.

        So we all decided to leave. We were already descending the stairs when a very sweet flowery smell suddenly pervaded the staircase. It was the smell of a calachuchi flower. We were having goose bumps all over, I swear. Then unexpectedly, we saw a child ran past us.

                "Who was that?" Thea uttered, almost teary eyed.

                We all looked at the direction were the child ran through. We turned our heads to our left and we were astonished at what we saw. A girlabout our agewas drenched in blood, holding a calachuchi flower!

We couldn't see her face but we knew she was staring at us with her cold and empty eyes!

        I wanted to pass out. I couldn't possibly believe what I was seeing was real at that very moment!

          And worse, the girl had no feet and was floating in mid-air!

        We didn't tell that experience with the other people at school. And obviously, we also lost the courage to stay there after class hours.

                                                                                VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE GUYS !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mobster By Candy

Short Story

13.6K 878 22
What will happen when a out going party girl path meets with the Don, who is her complete opposite. Kalila Green - A 23 year old who is outgoing an...
20.9K 519 6
نيك سكس جماعي حبايبي هذا اكاونتي الجديد ببدأ انزل عليه
39.8K 626 7
it's a mature story so read at your own risk... 21+content ⚠️ ⚠️
24.8K 1.1K 27
ဘဝမှာတစ်ခါလောက်ဖြစ်ဖြစ်ပျော်ရွှင်ခြင်းဆိုတာကိုခံစားကြည့်ချင်တယ် #ခွန်းရှိူင်းဆက်​မောင်(ခေါ်)ခွန်းကလျာမောင် နာကျင်စရာတွေရှိလဲချစ်ပါ့မယ်မောင် #မေမြတ်နိ...