Gangs / Ashton 5sos (Being Ed...

By wonderland-wolf

What would you do if you were abducted off the streets by one of the most fearful, dangerous and most known g... More

⚠️ Warning Before It Starts ⚠️
Gangs • a. I • (punk AU)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Listen Up Guys!
Chapter 15 Pt 1
Chapter 16(15) Pt 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (Pt 1)
Chapter 23 (Pt 2)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Thank You :)

Chapter 39

683 29 25
By wonderland-wolf

Lots of drama in this chapter! 🙈
Have fun with this one my friends!

Enjoy my lovelies! x

~

Brooke was a little over two months pregnant now, almost three and couldn't be happier. Everything was perfect and falling into place, everyone was helping her and Ashton out, buying them baby things and giving them advice to help and they couldn't be more grateful for it. The boy's were setting up a nursery for the new babies arrival, the girls had bought a ton of baby clothes for Brooke and we're currently now all out buying things like bottles, diapers, pacifiers, a baby bag and others. Brooke was in awe over the cute clothing items and other baby choices, it was like a calling to her.

Brooke was in love of the idea of being a mother, she couldn't wait and the thought of going into labor and all the pain hadn't bothered the slightest, she knew despite not wanting to have all that pain she didn't have much choice and plenty of others went through it, so who the hell cared.

"How about this one?" Luna asked showing Brooke a cute little jump suite with 'mommy's little monster' on the front of it, a smile on her face.

Brooke looked down to Luna's basket of baby clothing items and shook her head smiling, "Luna it's adorable but haven't I got enough baby clothes?" She chuckled, turning back to what she was looking at.

"Well you're a hypocrite because you're looking at a baby dress!" Luna laughed, her eyes filled with disbelief and amusement.

"But that's all I'm doing, looking." Brooke chuckled, "Unlike you, shopaholic." She pointed to Luna's basket filled with baby clothes.

"You can never have enough!" Luna poked her tongue out at Brooke and held her head up high, "Well I'm getting you all these and that baby dress you're looking at." Luna grabbed the small purple frilly dress and put it in her basket, trotting off to the payout desk and chatting to the cashier.

"Luna don't you pay for those!" Brooke yelled to her friend, walking over to her friend as carefully and quickly as she could without tripping.

"Too late!" Luna yelled back; just as Brooke reached her, she pushed her card into the card machine typed her pin number into it, laughing at her pouring friend.

"I hate you sometimes." Brooke groaned, watching Stacy and Alyssa walk over, Savannah trailing behind.

Savannah was a beautiful eighteen year old married to one of Ashton's gang member's; Marcel or Marty as everyone called him. With her cute freckled nose, adorable personality, luscious wavy blonde hair with honey gold highlights and blue eyes she was the complete package and any guy was lucky to get her. Savannah was one of those people you always wanted around you because she just gave off a positive happy vibe to everyone and always had something good to say in any type of situation to cheer you up. Marcel was a lucky guy to have her.

Then you had gorgeous Alyssa, Declan's girlfriend or Skipper as everyone calls him. Alyssa was the definition of punk; bubblegum pink shoulder length wavy hair that used to be blonde, emerald green eyes that are always rimmed with black eyeliner and black mascara, a nose piercing, snake bites, an eyebrow piercing and ears filled with earrings. Alyssa had arms arms filled with tattoos and tattoos on other parts of her body- all with meanings and was into heavy metallic music and other punk type bands like Green Day, Sleeping with Sirens and others but was the complete opposite; she was sweet, bubbly, kind and absolutely an amazing human being.

Brooke, Luna and Stacy had had the privilege to get to know these two amazing girls and had both been a huge help to Brooke in the pregnancy so far and she was sure they would continue to be a help even when the baby is born. Brooke was grateful for them an the other girls that had helped so far, but Alyssa and Savannah had been the best out of them all, along with Stacy and Luna.

"Oh god is Luna buying more things?" Alyssa groaned, rolling her eyes at the blue haired girl.

"Yep, two bags of baby things." Brooke laughed, placing a hand on her stomach.

"I swear that girl could shop for the world." Stacy groaned playfully, shaking her head at their friend. Luna came bouncing over seconds later blushing, dragging all four girls out of the shop.

"The boy who works at that store just gave me his number." Luna groaned embarrassed and put her head in her hands, laughing. All five girls laughed loudly and shook their heads, all heading to get food.

~*~

"Thanks for lending me you're phone B, Ashton hasn't stopped ringing you by the way." Savannah smiled at Brooke and passed her the phone, rubbing her shoulder. They all continued to walk out the mall and to Luna's car to go home finally after a long day of walking.

"Yeah, no problem Sav." Brooke smiled and looked down to the device in her hands and sighed, rubbing her forehead, pushing her hair back out of her face, she unlocked her phone and went onto the call log.

8 missed calls from The Boyfriend❤️
7 messages from The Boyfriend❤️
4 voicemails from The Boyfriend❤️
2 missed calls from Mom
1 voicemail call from Mom

Brooke ignored the last two and shook her head, going through the messages from Ashton.

From: The Boyfriend ❤️

Hey babe, you okay? x

Read at 3:21pm

From: The Boyfriend ❤️

Hey, you okay? x

Read at 3:21pm

From: The Boyfriend ❤️

Babe, I'm worried. You okay? x

Read at 3:21pm

From: The Boyfriend ❤️

Brooke I'm serious now, you okay? x

Read at 3:21pm

From: The Boyfriend ❤️

Brooke this is ridiculous now, answer me x

Read at 3:22pm

From: The Boyfriend ❤️

Brooke, answer the phone.

Read at 3:22pm

From: The Boyfriend ❤️

Answer the phone, I'm worried!

Read at 3:22pm

Brooke sighed at all the messages and shook her head, deciding to call him in a minute. Brooke had to call someone first before she dealt with the wrath of her boyfriend.

"Brooke, get in the car!" Stacy called from Luna's car, their heads poking out of the window. Brooke pressed her phone to her ear and held up her finger.

"Hold on, one minute. I just need to make a call!" Brooke called back, turning around and listening to the ringing, waiting for the person to pick up.

"Hello?" The voice rasped, a dead tone to the female's voice. Brooke cringed hearing the sound of the voice once again, it had been so long since she last saw her or even spoke to her and that was a good couple of months ago. Brooke had seen the missing person's story about her on the news but she ignored it and switched channel every time, her mother wanted her gone, so she gave her what she wanted.

"Why have you been calling me?" Broke asked monotone, keeping her fury deep down. Brooke knew she was going to loose her patience at one point during this conversation.

"Oh my goodness Brooke honey." Her mother gushed sounding genuinely happy, sitting up in her bed with wide eyes, "I didn't think you'd call back."

"What is it you wanted?" Brooke cut to the point immediately not wanting to stay her talking to the woman who clearly hated her. Brooke's anger for this woman was indescribable.

"I just wanted to hear my daughters voice and to ask you to come home. I never meant anything I said to you Brooke, you're my baby and I love you, please come home." Brooke's mother sobbed and for once Brooke actually felt bad.

"Listen mum, I'm pregnant with the man i'm with and in love with. I'm not just going to pack everything up, say goodbye and come back to you after everything you did. So no, that's my answer." Brooke replied, hearing her friends call to hear and honk the horn.

"I understand, at least come visit me soon honey? I miss you horribly." Her mother took a deep breath to calm her tears, whipping at her cheeks.

"Sure, maybe soon." Brooke agreed, "Listen I gotta but I will call you soon okay?" She asked her mother, making her way towards Luna'c car and getting in.

"Of course darling. I love you." Her mother whispered into the phone, holding back more tears.

Brooke felt tears prick her eyes, "Yeah. . Love you too." Brooke pressed the end button and whipped at her eyes. Luna placed her hands on Brooke's knee and started the car.

"Who was that?" Alyssa asked curiously, aware of how upset Brooke was. Brooke took a deep breath and placed her phone into her pocket.

"My mother." Everyone went silent at Brooke's reply, they all knew Brooke disliked her mother and hated to talk about her, so they kept quiet.

"Anything important?" Alyssa asked softly, placing a hand on Brooke's shoulder.

"No, nothing important." Brooke shook her head and gave them all a reassuring smile, Brooke looked out the window and into the window mirror, noticing a black car driving behind them.

"Luna go around this corner." Brooke spoke quickly, pointing to a left turn coming up close.

"But it's the wrong-"

"Just do as I say!" Brooke said panicked, anger in her voice. Luna sharply turned the car and followed whatever Brooke said now.

"Turn here." The car followed them on every turn they took, panic setting through her.

"Fuck!" Brooke cursed remember the car, she quickly grabbed her phone and dialled in Ashton's number. The girls were now panicking due to Brooke's worry, confused as to what was wrong.

"What's wrong Brooke?" Luna asked concerned, her head to look at her cursing friend. Brooke said to turn another corner and listened to the ringing phone.

"Hello?" Brooke asked into the phone, looking out the window and noticing the car still following them and gaining up on them.

"Brooke?" It wasn't Ashton who answered, it was Calum. Brooke sighed and placed her hand on her forehead, still directing Luna to turn corners.

"Calum I need Ashton, where is he?" Brooke asked quickly, panicking. The black car drove up quicker and was gaining up on them even quicker than before.

"Why? What's wrong?" Brooke heard the concern in his voice and the voices in the background. Brooke kept an eye on the car, pointing to go to a right turn.

"Just get Ashton!" Brooke panicked, her heartbeat picking up as the another two cars popped up behind them, following them as well, Brooke knew exactly who it was.

"Okay, hold on." Calum said quickly, a whooshing sound filling Brooke's ears, a lot of yelling back and forth before Ashton's voice came into her ears.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Ashton asked worriedly and just as Brooke was about to answer a car hit into the back of theirs, the five girl's heads flying forwards before going back into place, all of them graphing loudly, cursing and holding their heads.

"Son of a bitch!" Brooke cursed as they did it again, holding onto her stomach protectively.

"Brooke, what's going on?" Ashton asked angrily, gripping the phone harshly in his hand as the boys around him stopped what they were doing with concern.

"Xavier and his gang are following us an ramming into the back of Luna's car!" Brooke yelled softly, worried with tears in her eyes. They rammed into the car once again but harder this time causing them to all to scream slightly.

Ashton put his phone on speakerphone at the request of; Calum, Michael, Luke, Skipper and Marcel, all worried about the girls.

"Girls strap in tight and hold on tight, now. Luna, step on it." Brooke commanded, keeping Ashton close to her ear. The cars sped up with them, a gun being shot at them as they sped up.

"Holy fuck!" Alyssa yelled wide eyed, Luna speeding the car up and driving her way towards the house. A car came up next to them, the windows down and Xavier smirking deviously next to them, holding a gun in his hand.

"Brooke!" Ashton yelled in Brooke's ear, she had forgotten she was on the phone to him. She shook her head with wide eyes and cleared her throat.

"I'm fine, were fine but there shooting guns at us." Suddenly a heavy object was dropped on Brooke's lap, causing an 'oomph' sound to escape her, "A gun? Really Savannah?"

"Brooke are you and the babies okay?" Ashton panicked, all boys pacing up and down the living room nervous, anger filling them as they worried.

"Ash I'm going to have to hang up-" Suddenly a gun was shot towards the car and all girls shrieked, glass smashing and the car skidding to a stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869 2 20
Callie Blake is a big 5sos fan but when one of the members goes missing she is determined to find him, but when she ends up going missing as well and...
7.3K 164 32
Brooke Taylor and her best friend Bree have been kidnapped by... werewolves? At first all they want to do is try to find a way out, but the longer th...
137K 3.4K 58
WARNING: THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK SO DON'T EXPECT MUCH!! IT IS NOT GOOD AT ALL!! OKAY!! >>>>>><<<<<< A story of a girl that just wanted to meet he...
15.7K 428 39
Brooke never thought that she would be in a situation like this. Where her reputation is on the line and she is comforted by the school's bad boy.