THE NORD BROTHERS

By GabrielaSalvatore0

One fiasco of a wedding. One rogue. Two mates. Mariana didn't sign up for scandal of the year when she agree... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 22

11.2K 417 55
By GabrielaSalvatore0

Nervous wouldn't begin to describe the mixture of emotions swirling within her when the door to hotel room clicked shut behind them. She felt like a schoolgirl who's about to have her first time with the prom prince. The alcohol made her bold when she agreed to come with him, but the second they were alone with bed big enough to host a Roman orgy in staring back at her, she felt surprisingly sober. 

She felt his presence behind her, counted his confident strides as he approached and wrapped his strong arms around her middle. 

"Finally..." His voice was lower than usual, lustful. 

Her body shuddered as his nose traced up the side of her neck, inhaling. "Do you have any idea how many times I fantasied about this?" He whispered against her neck, his lips lingering teasingly. One his large hands that had been resting on her hip sneaked upwards, nimbly pushing up her shirt. Goosebumps spread along her flesh like wildfire and her head lolled back to rest against his shoulder. 

She felt alive. His touch was like addictive drug, intoxicating. 

A sigh escaped her lips, her mind clouding with pleasure his fingers was giving her but then-

You're about to have sex with your mate while smelling like a booze shop. 

"Stop. I need to take a shower." Mariana slipped from his arms. 

Caleb fixed her a disappointed look before a sly smirk returned to his face. "Alright then. We'll do it in the shower." 

"Wha-" 

Before she could protest he pushed her inside a lavish bathroom. Within seconds he had stripped her down to underwear. Mariana just barely managed to hold the bra to her chest as his skilled fingers unhooked the clasp in speed worthy of playboy veteran. This made her wonder just how many times had he done it to other women. Guys usually fumbled with the clasp like it was rubik's cube. 

But all the unpleasant thoughts were swept from her mind the second his shirt came off. Sweet mother of...

His abs were to die for. Caleb's body was made of lean muscle, defined abdominal muscles leading down to his lower body where pants hung low on his hips. A visible bulge had formed between his legs, straining the material of his slacks. 

"Don't hide from me." Gently, he took ahold of her crossed arms, leading them away from her exposed chest. Her nipples perked under his intense gaze. "Beautiful..." His low murmur made a pleasurable ping go down her spine. 

"Don't stare so much." 

"Embarrassed?" He teased. Without waiting for her response, he bent down and took her nipple between his teeth. 

Mariana's back arched with the sudden rush of pleasure and pain. A soft hiss escaped her lips that quickly turned into a moan when his warm, wet tongue flicked across the abused spot. His arm that wasn't busy exploring her side, slid down her stomach. He hooked a single finger in the waistband of her panties, torturously slowly pulling them down the curve of her hips while his tongue moved to explore the breast. 

"You're so wet already." Caleb whispered against her skin, grinning. 

Her cheeks flamed hot. "Shut up." Mariana grit out, her hands trailing down his abs towards his belt. The sound of the buckle being undone filled the bathroom. She was nowhere near as skilled at undressing someone as Caleb and the fact that there was likely more booze than blood in her veins didn't help any. She fumbled with his belt and zipper until finally his pants slid down his toned legs. 

While she fought the battle with his pants, Caleb had buried his face in the crook of her neck, leaving open mouthed kisses on her throat, paying extra attention to the spot where he planned to mark her. He nipped gently at her skin, teased her until they were both naked. 

A soft gasp escaped her lips when his arms from her hips downward to grasp her beneath her knees. Caleb hoisted her up, positioning her legs around his waist. He carried her weight with ease, thumbs drawing small circles on her skin. She felt his manhood press against her stomach, hard and eager. 

Their lips locked into a messy kiss as he stepped into the shower. Cold tiles pressed against her back. Mariana flinched at the sensation, her protest swallowed by his hungry mouth. warm water rushed from the pipes and washed over their intervened bodies. 

Caleb moved with more urgency. His one hand supported her weight while the other trailed between them towards the space between her legs. His long fingers teased her lips apart, easily slipping into her. He messaged her gently and with purpose. 

The build up came embarrassingly quickly, but he pulled his hand away before she reached the very edge of pleasure. 

"Can I?" The question was slightly muffled by a lustful pant and water. 

Mariana nodded.

It was all the permission he needed. After a brief moment of angling himself at her entrance, his hips rolled, pushing inwards. The world went white at the sensation of his erection entering her. She dug her nails into his shoulder blades and her head fell backwards against the tiles. A low growl came from his lips. They were finally one. 

Caleb stalled, collecting himself before he carried on with even, slow strokes. He was good. Too good. His every move made her body hum with pleasure. He knew exactly what to do to make her toes curl. 

His pace picked up, his hips nestled between her thighs. "I'm going to mark you." The tone of his voice was authoritative and dominating. He wasn't asking. And Mariana wasn't protesting. Her head tilted to the side, allowing him to press a kiss against her neck. His tongue stroked her skin and then she felt his canines press into her. 

The sting of the bite was sharp, but he compensated generously with the movement of his hips. Pain and pleasure mixed into one. He licked away the traces of blood left by his teeth and adjusted his hold on her, allowing himself to sink deeper into her. 

Their breaths mingled and the pace picked up even more. With each thrust she was brought closer to sweet release and this time he didn't stop to tease her. Her walls tightened around him and he moved even faster, harder

Mariana clung onto his body, her nails leaving scratch marks on his back as he tipped her over the edge. The climax was sweet and lingering, accompanied by constant movement inside her. 

Caleb growled, his own muscles tensing. He wasn't giving her time to recover. "Can I do it...inside?" 

She just barely found the energy to respond. "Yeah...I'm on pill." 

His grip on her hips was near bruising at this point, but neither cared. A couple more thrusts later, she felt him stiffen inside her. Low groan of pleasure rumbled through his chest. His pace slowed and then he stopped, panting. 

Caleb held her in his arms, savoring the afterglow. "That was....amazing." He breathed, letting her trembling legs lowered onto the ground. If his strong arms wouldn't support her, she would likely topple over. 

"Yeah." Mariana rested her cheek against his chest, sighing. She felt exhausted, but in a good way. But her moment of calm bliss was interrupted by words she did not expect to hear right after such passionate acts. 

"Wanna do it again?"

Oh, hell no. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1M 651K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...
3.6M 61.2K 64
"You've already tasted my blood," I said rolling my eyes at them. "Your not sucking me dry right now are you? You're in control." The twins gave a sm...
4.1M 135K 51
Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes off, driving to a wherever her car takes...
1M 61.5K 45
The Enforcers are up against a formidable foe who has more planned than just the elimination of some wolves. The whole supernatural and natural world...