ššƒššŽ š™°šš–šš˜ || š˜‰š˜°š˜“š˜¦ š˜–'š˜‰...

By dangerforce_labrats

ššƒššŽ ššŠšš–šš˜ ššŒšš˜šš— šššš˜šššš˜ šš–šš’ ššŒšš˜šš›ššŠšš£šš˜šš— š™“šš›ššŽššœ ššŽšš• ššŠšš–šš˜šš› ššššŽ šš–šš’ ššŸšš’ššššŠ š™“šš›ššŽššœ šš–šš’ šššš˜... More

Te Amo
Act 1
The Danger Force Awakens
Say My Name
Villains Night
Mime Games
Chapa's Crush
Return Of The Kid, Sister and Brother
Prank-War
Monsty
Bionic Showdown pt 1
Bionic Showwdown pt 2
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Mika In the Middle
Radioactive Cat
Lil' Dynamite
Manlee Men
Drive Hard
Act 2
A Danger Among Us
A Cyborg Among Us
A Dystopian Crew Among Us
Mika's Musical
No Going Back
Sink or Swim pt 1
Sink Or Swim pt 2
The Jet Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best
Dude, Where's My Man Buggy?
Bilsky Billions
Power Problems pt 1
Power Problems pt 2
The Supies
Swellview Junior High
A/N

An Imposter Among Us

1.2K 15 2
By dangerforce_labrats

~ Te Amo ~
————

It was a dark and stormy night in Swellview. A figure walked through the metal door and went in to the main room of the Man's Nest holding a digital lantern and wearing a robe with the hood up. The figure looked around before quickly making their way to a study chair.

They dusted off some cobwebs before opening a cabinet and took out a VR system and connected it to the small desk that was connected to the study chair. The figure then took off the hood to reveal Eliza. She looked around the room and jumped when she heard a loud 'meow!'

She turned her head to see Schwoz asleep on a big cat bed that had his name on it. She shook her head as she held a smile before she picked up a set of VR goggles and placed them over her eyes.

"This is where it all started. When I became a different person. When I almost sent the whole world back to the dark ages. But to understand how I got here, we need to go back to the not-so-dark ages. Aka, last week."

Five days before

The five members of Danger Force were in the Man's Nest with Captain Man and they were all doing their own thing. Chapa was watching a video on her old computer. Bose and Miles were sitting on their classroom chairs by their lockers on their phones. Mika was filming Ray who was in his super suit as he stood behind an eel tank, and Eliza was playing a VR game. The same game she'd been playing for a few days.

"Tell me your indestructible without telling me your indestructible. I'll go first." Ray said before he stuck his arm in the eel tank and got electrocuted and Mika flinched. He let go of the eel and smiled towards the camera. "I'm okay."

"Quiet down! I'm watching a video called '50 ways to hurt a bad guy with a rusty spoon." Chapa smirked as she held a rusty spoon and Ray scoffed. "You can't hurt anyone with a rusty spoon." He said as he dried off his hand with a towel when a rusty spoon collided with he cheek. "Ow!"

He turned his head to see Chapa glaring at him. "I said quiet down." She said and Ray rolled his eyes. "You're making more noise than I am." He said.

"Hey, peoples! We're supposed to be playing this new fight training game!" Eliza called out to her friends as she did a front kick followed by a punch. Chapa turned to face her and Bose and Miles stood up from their chairs to look at the curly haired girl who currently had her hair in Dutch braids.

Bose looked at his girlfriend as she did an impressive spin kick. Ever since Bose brought in the package, Eliza has not stopped playing the game. She did say she would stop once she beat the character, but she still hasn't been able to do that, to everyone's surprise as she is really good with most video games.

"Yeah, where did thing even come from?" Chapa asked. "Oh, I found it in this strange package outside the Man's Nest." Bose said and Miles looked at him weirdly.

"You found a strange package and you just brought it inside?" He asked and Bose shrugged, "the return label said fun town."

"Well, I'm glad you did because I'm about to beat this strangely familiar purple suit guy." Eliza said as she threw two punches. Ray looked up at the screen where it showed what Eliza was playing on the VR system. "That's not purple suit guy, that's Rick Twittler." He said.

"Well, that explains why he looks so familiar." Eliza said as she stood still for a moment as she looked at the character she was currently fighting and remembered how Rick Twittler set up her dad and best friend. She shook her head before she threw another punch.

"Who's Rick Twittler?" Bose asked the two Manchesters. "Who's Rick Twittler?" Ray repeated as he turned to the group behind him only to get another rusty spoon to the face. "Ow! Stop it!" He exclaimed as he pointed to Chapa.

Eliza threw another punch and almost hit Ray, so he took the VR goggles off of her head. "Hey!" She pouted as Ray put a picture of Rick Twittler on the Man's Nest screen.

Eliza automatically made her way towards Bose and she interlocked their fingers, causing a smile to form on Bose's face as they both felt butterflies. "That's Rick Twittler. Computer genius who created TwitFlash." Captain Man said.

"Love TwitFlash." Bose said with a smile and Eliza nodded. "Same." She said as Chapa agreed.

"It's a toxic community." Miles said as he looked between his friends. "That's why I love it." Chapa shrugged.

"Yeah, well Rick Twittler was the opposite. Once he realised how social media ruined the world, he created a living computer virus to destroy the internet forever. Check it out." Ray explained and put up a video of the virus he and Kid Danger fought.

"I am virus. I spread and destroy."

Eliza shivered at the voice. She found it creepy for some odd reason. Bose noticed her small shiver and started tracing circles on the back of her hand with his thumb, causing a small blush to form and Eliza's cheeks.

"That's it?" Mika asked as she pointed to the screen. "What do you mean that's it? Those viruses were terrifying." Ray said.

"Well, yeah they are, but who really cares if someone destroys the internet?" Mika asked and her friends agreed.

"The world runs on the internet. Without it everything's chaos. Food shortages, power outages, no more Vidja games, no more, Lord help me if you throw one more rusty spoon at me." Ray said to Chapa as she was about to throw another rusty spoon. Eliza silently laughed at the look her father was giving the red haired girl.

"Humanity has existed for tens of thousands of years before the internet so I think we'd be fine." Miles said with a chuckle and Ray mocked him. "Ok, then why don't I just turn off our internet right now?" He asked as he walked over to a box labeled 'the internet'.

"Go ahead, old man." Miles said as he crossed his arms over his chest as Ray glared at him. "Welcome back to the dark ages." He said as he pulled the switch and smirked.

"Warning: internet down!"

All the kids started panicking as Schwoz came out wearing a robe and he had a towel over his head and he was holding a shower head. "What happened to the internet?! I was taking a wireless shower!" He exclaimed as he pointed to the shower head he was holding.

"I turned it off." Ray said as Schwoz walked over to him. "But I can't download water without the internet. Now turn it back on, Ray!" Schwoz shouted as he waved his arms everywhere.

"Ok, ok. Calm down." Ray said and turned the internet back on.

"Internet back on."

A little bit of water came out of the shower head and splashed Schwoz in the face. He turned the shower off and looked up at Ray. "Thank you." He said before walking out of the room.

"All right, that was a whole ten seconds without the internet." Ray said as he looked down at his stopwatch. "Let's check in on Mika and Eliza." He said as he turned to the two girls who had their clothes ripped and their hair was a mess and they had a bunch of popsicle sticks in front on them, some already put together to try and form a box.

"What you up too, hon?" He asked Mika who looked at them. "Panicked. Tired making an internet box out of sticks and gum cause internet good." she said and Ray nodded.

"Ok, what about you Eliza?" He asked his daughter as she looked around at all the popsicle sticks in thought. "I need internet. Without internet, no annoying Oliver into giving me his comic books." She said as she looked up to the man who nodded hesitantly. "Ok." He said as he patted her on the head and walked over to Chapa who had her keyboard in her mouth.

"Chapa! Trying to eat your keyboard." He asked the red haired girl who then spat out a few keys. "I got hungry." She said as she looked down in embarrassment and placed the rest of her keyboard in her jacket.

"Well, you could've asked these two for some food. Cause it looks like they'd trying to cook Tiny Ray." Ray said as he pointed to the two boys.

"I don't know what came over me." Bose said as he sat up straight and looked at the superhero. "Let's never speak of this." Miles said as he stood up.

Ray shrugged. "I'm happy too, as soon as I get a thank you from you all for defeating Rick Twittler, his computer viruses and saving the internet." He said with a smile.

"Thank you, Ray/dad." The kids all said together.

"Henry did most of the fighting." Schwoz said as he poked his head out through the metal door that was open. "Go take a shower!" Ray said and Schwoz quickly ran off.

"Bosey!" Ray said and Bose walked over to him. "Yappy!" He said with a smile.

"I need you to pick up all of this junk, load it into a trash rocket, book me a cheese massage and take Tiny Ray back to jail." Ray instructed as the two watched Tiny Ray run out of through the metal door while shouting gibberish in a high pitched voice.

"No can do, boss." Bose shook his head as he took his make shift headband that he made out of the sleeve of his shirt. "I don't pay you to be my assistant just to say no." Ray said and Eliza walked over to him.

"You don't pay him to be your assistant at all." She said and Ray glared at her. "Bose, please levitate your annoying girlfriend away from me." He said jokingly and Eliza rolled her eyes playfully at her father.

"She could easily run off to Mexico before I could do that." Bose said and Eliza nodded with a smile. "And Brainstorms got a date for that charity for endangered napping turtles." Bose said and Ray smiled.

"Oh you got a date. I got two dates from that charity. Raised over two hundred bucks." He said and Miles nodded. "Bose got a thousand."

"Some girl payed a thousand dollars to go on a date with you? Wait, lemme guess... Eliza?" Ray asked and Eliza smirked.

"No, a thousand girls payed a thousand dollars each to go on a date with me. And yes, one of them is Eliza." Bose said and Rays eyes widened. "There's no way a thousand girls payed a thousand dollars to go on a date with Brainstorm. And where did you get a thousand dollars?" Ray asked Eliza.

"Your wallet." She said and ray quickly took out his wallet and saw that there was only 100 dollars missing. Eliza managed to find a wad of cash from past birthdays and Christmas' that she never used and she only needed an extra hundred.

Ray looked at the curly haired girl with narrowed eyes and she smiled innocently.

"Anyway, if Bose did get a thousand dates, they'd be talking about it on the news." Ray said and Chapa went and picked up the remote. "They are." She smirked and out the news on the Man's Nest screen.

"Breaking news: a thousand girls payed a thousand dollars to go on a date with Brainstorm." Trent said and Mary nodded. "Each."

"That's right, Mary." Trent nodded with a smile. "Brainstorm broke the previous record for charity dates, beating Captain Man's previous record of two." Mary said.

Ray shrugged. "Why mention me?" He asked rhetorically and Eliza shook her head with a smile at her father as she walked over to the VR goggles, only to see that she still hasn't beat Rick Twittler.

As Trent was explaining how within the next five days, the weather was going to get spooky, Eliza threw the VR goggles at the screen in frustration, causing everyone to jump. "Dang it!" Eliza yelled and everyone turned to face her.

"Yeah, I hate spooky weather too." Miles nodded. "I like silly weather." Bose said as he leaned his arm on Ray, but Ray moved his arm away,

"No! I just can't beat this Rick Twittler guy in the game." Eliza said as she picked up the the goggles.

"I beat him in real life. Turned his brain into oatmeal. I'm pretty sure his body is still here somewhere. Anyway. Gimme the goggles, I wanna play." Ray said and Eliza shook her head.

"No! Im not giving up until I kick Rick Twittler butt! So everyone just stay out of my way!" She said as she quickly made her way to her room, leaving everyone concerned.

☆☆☆

Eliza stayed true to her word, she did not give up and she continued playing the game. Ray got frustrated with her as she kept almost kicking him, and Bose just missed his girlfriend.

☆☆☆

"It took me five days to beat that game. But I finally did it."

The word 'success' appeared on the screen and Eliza cheered and did her little happy dance. "Keep it down. Some of us are sleeping." Schwoz said and Eliza immediately stopped dancing. "Sorry, Schwoz." She said and Schwoz went back to sleep and Eliza quietly did her happy dance again.

"Well done, you just unlocked a new skin." A voice said and Eliza smiled as a blue light appeared on the screen,

At first she thought it was normal until the light got brighter. She yelled out as she tried to take the VR goggles off but two plugs came out of the side and plugged into the side of the goggles. Eliza continued to shout as a weird sensation went through her body.

☆☆☆

Mika, Miles and Chapa all sat on the round couch as they watched Ray get a cheese massage from a monkey, and Bose stood beside the couch with his phone in his hand and he was planning his and Eliza's date. He knew she beat the game because the VR goggles hadn't moved since the day before.

"I've gotten used to the weekly cheese massages. But I got a lot of questions about that monkey." Chapa said and Miles and Mika nodded.

"Oh, this little guy? He's my new helper monkey. He's my assistant now since Bose is so busy with his precious charity dates." Ray said and Bose looked up from his phone.

"What was that? I was making a reservation for Brainstorm and Eliza." Bose said and Ray rolled his eyes.

"Cheese me, monkey!" He yelled and Helper Monkey put a piece of cheese in his mouth. "Thank you!"

"So, that monkey is now doing all of Bose's assistant duties?" Mika asked and Ray sat up. "That's right, and if my timing is correct, which it always is, this weeks trash rocket shook be blasting off in three, two one." Ray pointed outside but nothing happened. "And a half."

The rocket then took off and Ray turned back to the four teens. "Right on time."

"I hate to go all Mika on this one," Chapa started and Mika looked at her confused. "But I have serious questions about why we're blasting all our trash into space."

"Stupid garbage man was complaining about having to pick up toxic waste." Ray said and Miles raised and eyebrow. "So, you're solution was to put all of our trash into a rocket and shoot it into space?"

"That's right." Ray nodded. "And now my toenail clippings are orbiting this blue marble we call home."

"Weird flex but okay." Miles said and Mika gave him a look.

Eliza then came in through the two glass doors wearing a suit similar to Rick Twittler and she had her hair done in a bun with two strands of hair falling down beside her face. "Good morning, fellow Danger Force crime fighters. I hope you're all having a good day, like me, Eliza am having. Don't mind me, please return to your business."

Eliza walked past everyone and walked through the metal door while humming.

"I've made peace with the cheese massages. I've gotten used to the monkey. But now I got a lot of questions about Eliza." Chapa said as she stood up from the couch. "Yeah, she's acting kinda sus." Miles said and Mika and Bose agreed.

"I'm sorry, sus?" Ray asked and Miles shrugged. "Yeah, sus. Suspicious. Like when you tell people you're under forty."

"Sus." Chapa said and Bose smiled. "So sus."

Ray stood up from the cheese table and picked up a jar. "Ok, next person who says sus has to put a dollar in the sus jar." He said and the group of four groaned.

"Dude, another jar?" Miles asked and Ray nodded. "Keep using that stupid internet slang, I'm making another jar." Ray said as he wrote 'sus' on the jar.

"But we've already got the 'cringe jar', the 'Yeet jar'." Miles said as he pointed to the two jars. "The dab jar." Mika said and Chapa nodded, "and the glizzy jar."

"The Henry, Andrea and Lucas had because you couldn't stop talking about them." Bose said as he pointed to a jar that had the threes name on it. "Which is very sus by the way." Miles said as he put a dollar in the 'sus' jar.

"Hey, you guys made that one." Ray defended. "And theres nothing sus about talking about Henry, Andrea and Lucas." He added and put a dollar into each jar.

The metal door opened and Eliza walked through whole dragging a two wheeled cart behind her. "Hello again, danger friends. It is I, Eliza Garcia-Manchester, your pal, your girlfriend and your daughter from before." She greeted as she walked past everyone and Bose looked at his girlfriend with confusion.

He was used to her acting a bit weird, but that was just who she was. And he could tell there was something wrong about the way she's been acting that past few hours, he just couldn't tell what it was.

"Don't mind me. Just taking this rocket fuel through for normal work purposes." Eliza said as she dragged the rocket fuel up the stand and spilling some on the ground. She dabbed before she left.

Ray held the 'dab' jar out to Bose and he placed a dollar inside it. "She's definitely acting sus." Bose said and put a dollar in the jar that Miles was holding. "Very sus." Mika nodded and took a dollar out of her pocket.

"I agree that she's acting suspicious." Ray said and Miles put the jar on the Small cabinet. "One of us should follow her and see going on." He said.

"Yeah, but that's usually a Mika job." Chapa said and Mika nodded. "True, but I'm not going to follow her. But I do agree, she is acting weird." She said as she looked at the door Eliza just walked out of.

"So, what do we do?" Bose asked, concerned for his girlfriend. "Pretend it didn't happen and get a cheese massage." Ray said as he sat in the cheese table.

"Ooh, great idea." Chapa said and zapped Ray, causing him to fall off the table. "Cheese, please." She said to the monkey as she laid on the table and Helper Monkey gave her a piece of cheese.

"That's some good cheese."

☆☆☆

Eliza walked through a door and into the room where Ray was keeping Drex, Chest Monster and Tiny Ray. She pressed a button on her tablet and opened an electrical panel. She plugged a wire into the panel and connected it to the tablet and opened a cell which had an unconscious body covered by a tarp.

She walked into the cell and slightly nudged the foot of the person. "Hey, handsome." She said with a small smirk.

"Captain Man's making you do prisoner checks? What'd you do, Eliza? Throw away his hair gel?" Drex asked and Eliza moved to stand in front of his cell.

"I'm sorry but Eliza isn't here at the moment. But if you'd like to leave a message, it'd still be ignored." Eliza said and Drex narrowed his eyes at the girl. "Uhh, I don't think that's Eliza." Chest Monster said.

"And the fur dumpster wins a prize." Eliza said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. "Is it my freedom?" Chest Monster asked and Eliza laughed before she turned serious again. "Nope."

"Then who are you? Because you look like Eliza." Drex said and Eliza put the tablet down.

"Oh, really?" She smirked before she stepped in front of the mirror in the cell, but it wasn't Eliza's reflection.

"How about now?" Rick Twittler asked and Drex and Chest Monster gasped. "Wait, who are you?" Drex asked and Rick Twittler's face fell as Tiny Ray said something in Gibberish.

"Yeah, we have no idea who you are." Chest Monster said and Rick Twittler rolled his eyes. "Are you Trent Overunder?" Drex asked.

"I'm Rick Twittler!" Rick snapped. "Captain Man's greatest enemy."

"Actually that's me." Drex said as he pointed to himself. "But it's not." Rick Twittler said with a laugh and Drex glared at him.

"Captain Man's greatest enemy is the slow March of time." Chest Monster said and Drex agreed.

"Fair. Fine, then I'm his second greatest enemy." Rick Twittler said.

"Then why are you taking over Eliza's mind?" Drex asked and Eliza moved away from the mirror.

"Long story short, I uploaded my whole consciousness to a super computer. You know, as a backup plan." She said as she picked up the tablet again.

"Just like how I always have a few extra doughnuts somewhere around, just in case." Chest Monster said and Drex looked at him with wide eyes. "You had doughnuts this whole time?"

"Uhh, no."

"Anyway, it took a few years but that consciousness finally found a way to insert it self into a video game, and once that game was delivered to Danger Force, it was game on." Eliza explained as she still held a smirk.

"Sick plan, my dude. Go on." Chest Monster said as he, Drex and Tiny Ray ate a donut.

"Once a member of Danger Force managed to beat the game, they got a special prize."Eliza said and Tiny Ray looked up at her. "Was it a doughnut?" He asked in his high pitched voice.

"Not a doughnut! Me, Rick Twittler! I'm in Eliza's brain." Eliza explained and Tiny Ray nodded. "Oh yeah, I forgot." He said before he took a bite of his doughnut.

"So, now I know everything Eliza knows. Including a lot more than I care to know about comic books and Ray's weird habits." Eliza said and Drex stood up.

"Ok, listen here Twittler. Whatever you have planned for Captain Man and Danger Force, I can definitely make it worse." He said and Tiny Ray nodded. "Oh yeah! This guys crazy!" He said with his mouth full.

"Oh, I'm sure you could. But I'm kinda already busy with the whole possessing someone else so I can kill the internet and send the world back to the dark ages." Eliza said as she started walking backwards. "The what?" Drex asked confused.

"A simpler time, I feel you." Chest Monster said it Eliza and Tiny Ray nodded. "Yeah, I feel that." He said.

"But be prepared, Drex, I might let you out if I need help." Eliza said with a smirk. "Can you let me out right now, though?" Chest Monster asked Eliza and she turned towards her. "You got anymore doughnuts?" She asked.

"None that I haven't licked." Chest Monster said and Eliza rolled her eyes. "Then I'm never gonna let you out." She said as she turned to walk out.

"Ohh, why you gotta do Chest Monster like that?"

☆☆☆

Ray sat outside the Man's Nests on a sun lounger with Helper Monkey beside him. "I do believe these are the silent days." Ray said as he laid back with a pair of sunglasses on. Helper Monkey made a noise and Ray looked towards him. "Love you too, buddy.' He said as Eliza crawled up behind a bush with a rope.

Schwoz then came out through the double doors. "Ray, your massage table is starting to stink." He said as he pointed to the cheese table that had a bunch of flys flying around it.

Eliza looked over at the table and her nose scrunched up in disgust. "Eww." She said, only this time it wasn't Rick Twittler, it was actually Eliza.

"Cheese doesn't go bad, Schwoz, but it does get more expensive." Ray said and Schwoz looked back at the table. "But there's a bunch of flys on it." He said and Eliza shook her head as Rick Twittler took complete control of her mind again.

Ray sat up and looked at the cheese table and Eliza quickly moved over and tied the rope around his ankle and quickly moved back to behind the bush. "Fine, throw it away." Ray said as he laid back down.

"I can't. We ran out of trash rockets." Schwoz said and Ray sighed. "You can buy more, take the money out of that Henry, Andrea and Lucas jar." He said before he and Schwoz heard a rocket engine starting.

"That's weird. That sounds like one of the rockets getting ready to launch." Schwoz said as he looked up to the sky. "And where'd that rope tied around your ankle come from?" He asked as he noticed the rope.

Ray looked at his ankle and smiled to himself. "Probably Eliza trying to come up with another game." He said before the sound of a rocket launching was heard and Ray flew up in the sky while screaming.

Schwoz looked up as Ray went into the sky with the trash rocket with wide eyes and then saw an object falling down. He held his hands out and caught Ray's pair of sunglasses. He put them on and smiled to himself before looking back up at the sky. "He's not gonna be happy about that." He said to Helper Monkey.

☆☆☆

Ray stormed into the Man's Nest covered in dirt and he had feathers in his hair and Bose, Mika, Miles and Chapa all sat around the round couch with coloured sodas and Eliza made her way down from the tube pad as she looked down at her tablet.

"I am not happy about this!" Ray yelled as he walked over to the other side of the couch. "Oh, yeah. No one's liking your electric eel ClickClock." Chapa said and Ray shook his head.

"No! Why? Are they not?" He asked and the group shrugged. "Oh whatever! You know, I was out there taking a nice sun with my Helper Monkey, when someone tied me to a trash rocket and launched me into space!" He ranted and the group stayed quiet as they weren't paying attention.

"What? Is no one gonna gasp at that?" Ray said and the group all gasped and looked at each other.

"Ok, don't give me your pity gasps." Ray said and then pointed in Bose's direction. "Especially you." He said and Bose looked at him confused, thinking Ray was pointing at him. "What did I do?" He asked.

"Oh, sorry, can you move over a little." Ray asked a bit more calmly and Bose moved over slightly to reveal Eliza looking down at her tablet. She wasn't paying attention to what Ray was saying so when she felt eyes on her, she looked up from her tablet and around at her friends.

"Oh, hi!" She said happily, once again actually being Eliza before Rick Twittler took control again.

"Don't 'hi' me! You tried to launch me into space!" Ray said and Eliza looked at him with fake confusion. "Me? You can't mean me, Eliza Garcia-Manchester, you're music loving daughter from before."

"You're not my Eliza my daughter from before at all." Ray said with his eyes narrowed.

"Of course I am!" She said and turned to Bose. "Tell them, Bose. It's me, your girlfriend from before. Let me prove it to you by telling you when I got my super speed." She said and Ray looked at her confused.

"You have been acting sus all day." Bose said as he placed a dollar in the jar. "Sus for sure." Miles said as he took a dollar from his pocket.

"Super sus." Mika said as she took out a dollar and Chapa nodded as she reached for her shoe to take a dollar out. "Sustin Bieber."

"You're just paranoid, friends. It must be the spooky weather." Eliza said.

"Oh, is it?!" Ray snapped. "You see, as I was freeing myself from the trash rocket, there was a moment where I suspended in mid air. I thought about the word suspended, and it made me realise how much I hate the word sus." Ray said and Miles held out the and Ray placed a dollar in it. "But then I thought, 'you know what's really sus'?" He put another dollar in the jar.

"A video game, that just shows up on your doorstep with no return address label and a sign that says 'play me'! Sounds like something a bad guy would make! That's when it hit me." Ray then made an explosion noise, imitating him being mind blown. "The video game is how some bad guy has taken control of Eliza!"

Eliza shrugged as she held a small smile. "And there's only one bad guy in all of the world who's smart enough to pull that off." Ray started and Eliza smirked. "Dr Minyak!" Ray yelled as he pointed to Eliza and her smirk fell as the group of four on the couch gasped.

"Oh, so now you guys gasp?" Ray asked them.

"I am a lot smarter than that idiot Minyak." Eliza said as she rolled her eyes. Ray froze to think before he clapped his hands. "Bill Evil!"

"What? No! Who's your greatest enemy?" Eliza asked Ray.

"Ooh! The Toddler!" Miles called out and Ray nodded. "He's a man child." Eliza said as she shook her head.

"Lil' Dynamite!" Bose shouted and Eliza looked at him. "He's a literal child!" She said and Bose nodded in agreement. "Jeff!" He then called out.

"Drex!" Mika yelled and Ray nodded with enthusiasm. "Krampus?" Chapa suggested and the group started talking to each other.

"No! Your greatest enemy." Eliza said and Ray closed his eyes in thought. "Oh, I got it!" Ray said and Eliza looked at him with a small smile and hope in her eyes. "The slow March of time." Ray said and Eliza dropped her head down.

"No! Rick Twittler!" Eliza snapped and Ray nodded. "Oh yeah, rick Twittler would know. He know a lot," he started.

"I'm Rick Twittler!" Eliza yelled, cutting Ray off and everyone gasped. Chapa almost fell of the couch but Miles and Mika caught her.

"Twittler." Ray said through gritted teeth, angry that Rick Twittler took over his daughters mind.

"Knew it all along." Miles said and Eliza narrowed her eyes at him. "You did not."

"So obvious." Chapa and Mika said in sync.

"You guessed Jeff before you guessed me." Eliza deadpanned and Bose shrugged. "Well, we got there eventually, right?" He said as he raised his hand for a high five but Eliza ignored him and he lowered his hand in embarrassment before he looked at the girl with anger in his eyes.

He wasn't angry at Eliza. But he was angry at Rick Twittler.

"Ok, everyone! Step back. I'm gonna shock him out of Eliza's body." Chapa said, wanting to get her best friend back.

"No!" Bose said before quickly moving to stand in front of his girlfriends body protectively. "That's still Eliza. And we don't need her getting hurt." He said and Mika nodded in agreement.

"Bose is right. If you zap her, it'll hurt her more that it'll hurt Twittler." She said as she stood beside Bose in front of Eliza.

"Thanks for your concern but I don't need your help." She said as she shoved Bose and Mika out of the way. "Cause I've got a superpower of my own."

She raised her hand and tried to create a laser sphere but nothing happened. "What are you doing?" Ray asked in confusion.

"That's not how Eliza does it, it's more like," Bose said and threw his arm forward, like how Eliza would throw a laser sphere at a target.

Ray laughed at Rick Twittlers failed attempts at using Eliza's power. "Minyak would've done it," he said and Eliza glared at him.

"Less yapping, more zapping!" Chapa yelled and zapped Eliza as the curly haired girl threw a laser sphere towards her.

Ray fell to the ground and Eliza flew backwards and hit her head against the ground pretty hard, causing her to fall unconscious. "Eliza!" Bose yelled and quickly went over to check if Eliza was ok with Mika following.

"Oops." Chapa said as she looked at Eliza and winced a bit. Bose lifted Eliza's head and placed it in his lap gently.

"I'm ok." Ray called out as he stood up. "How's Twittler?" He asked.

"Well, she's knocked out but I think Twittlers still in there." Mika said as the group stood around Eliza, Bose and Mika. "So, what do we do?" Bose asked.

"I could shock her harder." Chapa suggested and Mika looked up at the red haired girl and shook her head.

"Did someone say 'new plan'? A voice said from behind the group and they turned around to see Schwoz. "No." Miles said, answering his question. "New plan." Schwoz said in a weird accent, making everyone look at him weirdly.

"I got one!" Schwoz said with a smile as he handed everyone a towel. "Step one: we take her body to place where there is things that make her feel happy and comfortable." He explained.

"A Little Mix concert." Bose said with a smile and Schwoz shook his head. "No. That would make her happy but no. But we could go to her bedroom." He said.

"Yeah, that would be way easier." Mika said and Chapa agreed. "Then what do we do?" Miles asked and Schwoz smirked.

"Then we perform an exersision." He said and there was a clash of thunder. "And we will exercise the Rick Twittler out of her body."

"Exercise. That'll be easy." Ray said with a smile.

☆☆☆

The group of six got Eliza into her bedroom with a bunch of different exercise machines and lifted Eliza's bed and tied her to the bottom of it. Ray was on an exercise bike and he was already out of breath and drenched in sweat. "I can't do this anymore! Someone switch with me!"

"We just started." Chapa said as Eliza tried getting herself free. "And it's working." Schwoz said as he showed them a tablet that was in a book thing. "No, it's not! I'm Rick Twittler!" Eliza yelled and Schwoz looked at her. "Not for long." He said as he glared at Rick Twittler.

"Come on, everybody! Keep exercising!" Schwoz encouraged the group. "Bosey, switch with me, please!" Ray pleaded.

"All the time you spend in the gym and you don't do any cardio?" Miles asked.

"I do cardio! But it was leg day yesterday and I don't want my legs to get to swoll." Ray said and Mika nodded. "Yeah, ok." She said unconvinced.

"We need to keep exercising until Eliza's not possessed." Schwoz sajd.

A live video appeared on Eliza's computer showing Angela Macklin outside the SWAG classroom, knocking in the door. "Hey, what's going on in there? Miles, Mika, you need to come home for dinner." Sne said

"It's our mom." Miles said and Mika nodded.

"It's sounds like your exercising! I hope no one's doing cardio straight after leg day!" Angela said and Ray nodded. "See!"

"We gotta distract her!" Miles said and Bose nodded. "I know, Helper Monkey! He'll know what to do!" He said.

"Or he could juts distract her." Mika said as she walked over to Eliza's door. "Helper Monkey, distract!" She said as she opened the door and Helper Monkey ran out. Once Helper Monkey got outside, Angela started screaming.

"Eliza's almost at the exercise point! Keep going! We need to save Eliza!"  Schwoz said.

"I need water!" Ray said out of breath and Schwoz got him a water bottle and tried getting water in his mouth but missed.

Schwoz looks at the tablet to see Rick Twittler scream in anger before he turned into one of his viruses. Then a bluey green mist swirled around Eliza's room as she threw her head back.

She took a big gasp of air as she put her head back down. She looked around her room in confusion. "Hey, what's everyone doing in my room? And why's dads legs so swoll?" She asked taking in deep breathes and Ray looked down at his lead to see it swollen.

"Well. I hope you all are happy." He said as he glared at everyone slightly.

☆☆☆

The next day, everyone was in the Man's Nest as Helper Monkey was sewing Rays trousers. "Well, this should hold but you'll have to skip out on leg day for a few weeks." Schwoz said and Ray nodded.

"Hey, dad. I'm sorry I tied your leg to a trash rocket and shot you into space." Eliza said as she, Bose, Mika, Miles and Chapa sat around the round couch.

"It's ok. So you tired to merk your dad. Don't beat yourself up about it." Ray said with a smile and Eliza smiled back.

"It's good to have you back." Bose said as he wrapped his arm around his girlfriends shoulder.

"It's good to be back." Eliza said as she and her friends clinked their bottles of coloured soda together.

"Hey, one of you guys threw away those VR goggles, right?" Eliza asked and Ray nodded.

"Yeah,I had Helper Monkey load them into a trash rocket earlier. We won't have it deal with Rick Twittler for a long time." He said as he put Helper Monkey on his shoulder

"And my mom had all her rabies shots." Miles said and Mika nodded. "And the doctor said she'll be just fine." She said and everyone cheered.

"Everything is coming up Danger Force!" Ray said with a smile.

"But we were wrong. This story was not over."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 730 34
"š˜šš˜©š˜¦'š˜­š˜­ š˜Æš˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜£š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜¢š˜®š˜¦, š˜ˆš˜Æš˜„ š˜'š˜® š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜µš˜° š˜£š˜­š˜¢š˜®š˜¦"
52.1K 1.2K 107
@iamlucascoly just liked your picture Highest rank: #1 in dearra may2018 #2 in amberh may2018 #2 in dk4l may2018
17.6K 348 80
š™·š™“ššˆ š™“šš…š™“ššššˆš™¾š™½š™“! šš†š™“š™»š™²š™¾š™¼š™“ ššƒš™¾ š™°š™½š™¾ššƒš™·š™“šš šš‚ššƒš™¾ššššˆ š™±š™¾š™¾š™ŗ. š™·š™¾š™æš™“ ššˆš™¾šš„ š™¶šš„ššˆšš‚ šš†š™øš™»š™» š™“š™½š™¹š™¾ššˆ ššƒš™·š™øšš‚. šŸ“š™½š™¾š™½ļæ½...
68K 1.2K 36
Y/n falls in love with... I really hope you guys enjoy these gif/one shots cause they're some of my personal favs. Actors,singers and models we all...