Love Me, Heal Me ||TAEKOOK▶️

By sodashar

One is afraid to love others while the other has lost his faith in loving. What would they do when their worl... More

Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
characters
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
a/n
36
37
38
39
40
41

31

3K 248 89
By sodashar

"Kookie! Finally you're back!", Daniel latched himself onto the said male who just entered his apartment with a large bag in his hand. Jungkook instantly yelped at the sudden attack and groaned lowly when two other bodies clung onto him.

"You guys behave as if I just returned back from a deserted island after a year", jungkook whined but hugged them back.

"Oh ,Mr.Kim! Welcome! ", Hoseok,who was behind the hugging males- jungkook, daniel, jin and Jimin- welcomed the poor male who was awkwardly standing at the entrance with one of the shopping bags in his hand while yoongi was busy rolling his eyes at his friends.

"Yah! Allow them to at least enter! Why are you people suddenly being sappy for each other all of a sudden?",he scoffed before pulling jimin and jin away while Hoseok pulled daniel with him.

"Let them be! They must've missed eachother so much", taehyung just chuckled which instantly made everyone stunned because it was his first time talking with them casually like this and not to mention! The conversation they had during the lunch was quite sensitive to be honest.

"Um… yeah… in fact, we missed both of you to be honest but, you people are carrying something heavy and they must at least allow you to enter and freshen up-

"It is you who's making them wait now, hobi. Stop rambling and let them come in.",yoongi interrupted as he pulled jimin and jin with him while the others followed him wordlessly, all the while taehyung was just smiling happily.

"By the way, what did you guys even buy? The bags seem to be heavy",jin asked, shrugging himself off from yoongi's hold with much struggle.

"This cat is stronger than I ever thought",he grumbled but before yoongi could scratch him, jungkook interrupted.

"Eels and mackerel, hyungs!", jungkook chirped and that was enough for everyone to cheer loudly.

"Huh? Is there any special occasion today?",yoongi asked with raised eyebrows.

"Of Course there is one! It's our boss's first ever sleepover with us!", jungkook squealed and just like that the most embarrassed taehyung was surrounded by the most excited group of friends while yoongi just gathered the shopping bags from them with a gummy smile on his face.

"You did great ,kookie! Let's have a proper welcome party for our new best friend!",yoongi said and taehyung felt the warmth in his heart.

"Thank you so much, guys",he wholeheartedly thanked others who just engulfed him in a group hug.

"You don't need to be thankful for anything, taehyung. Can we call you like that?", It was jin now and everyone squealed yet again when they received a positive nod from the said male.

"Welcome to the group and from now on, even if you beg to, we won't leave you alone!",jin chirped, followed by loud cheers from others.

"Don't scare him,hyung. You two go and freshen up fast. You come with me, hyung. We have a lot of work to do",yoongi said as he detached everyone away from the already injured male who was now smiling widely at his assistant who was looking back at him with a fond smile.

"Right! We'll help you-

"No you're not! Jiminie and hobi! Look after this kid and don't allow him anywhere near the kitchen. And taehyung? After you freshen up, look after these three. We can never trust these three when they're put together",with that said, yoongi pulled jin with him while the trio were causing a ruckus because of the second oldest's remark.

"You go freshen up first, jungkook. Until then I'll wait here", taehyung informed and slowly walked towards the couch after he received a curt nod from the other, not before giving the said male the most heart fluttering smile.

"Woah! His smile was so-", jungkook stopped himself from thinking anything further and patted his blushy cheeks before hopping towards his room, all the while not noticing the 2 fond eyes which were eyeing him while the owner of those eyes had the softest smile on his face.

15 minutes later when jungkook came back to the living room, the only thing he noticed was chaos. Jimin and daniel were in between a videogame but the effects they give! As if they were in the middle of the battlefield 😑😑

And his boss? He was enjoying the show at its fullest. Like, as if he was in between the real match and the excitement on his face was so precious that he didn't have the heart to interrupt his fun. But at the same time, he must be hungry and for that only if he freshens up soon, he'll be able to eat sooner. So he slowly walked towards the said male who was so into the game to even notice his presence beside him.

"Mr.Kim",he whispered softly and to his luck, he didn't seem to hear him. He then gently tapped on his shoulders which finally caught his attention but the excitement on his face remained plastered which brought an involuntary smile on his face.

"You can go to my room and freshen up, Mr.Kim",he slightly bent down so that he could be at his level. The gaming duo were so noisy that he was afraid that taehyung couldn't hear him properly and that being the main reason for him to bend down so that he could hear better.

"Sure",to say that he was mesmerized by the beauty who was just a few centimetres away from his face was an understatement. He was totally stunned by the beauty of the younger and those doe eyes were literally killing him that he just replied almost dazedly. But something caught his mind.

"Wait? Didn't I ask you to call me by my name?", taehyung asked with fake sternness in his voice, still eyeing those doe eyes which made his heart do things.

"But you're my friend now? It's kinda... distant you know? I never call my friends with full names?", jungkook involuntarily pouted as half of his attention was still on the duo.

"Then come up with a nickname?",that caught jungkook's attention who turned around, instantly attacked by the handsome face of his boss. And not to mention those piercing powerful eyes of the said male which seemed to sparkle was directed straight at his soul which brought an involuntary blush on his face.

"Huh? S-sure… but… give me some time... for that?",to say that he was flustered by the close proximity was an understatement. He knew that Kim Taehyung is the most handsome man in the world but! But witnessing it from this close is something he has never dreamt of…

"Damn! He's sooo handsome! What do you call it? Yeah! He's God-like-",his thoughts were abruptly interrupted by daniel, snapping him out from whatever daze he was in.

"What are you both whispering to each other? Are you two planning something for us? Maybe a surprise?",there comes the cockblocker named daniel who's attention went back to his game rather instantly when he heard jimin overjoying at his victory.

"Um… I've placed some clothes for you on the bed… Don't worry. They're oversized clothes so they'll fit you perfectly",he managed to say as he moved his gaze away from the attractive male before standing up straight.

"Um… okay then… I'll… come in a few",with that said, taehyung who was equally flustered dashed off to the bedroom, not really minding his ankle while jungkook stood still as he kept eyeing the older who was hurriedly making his way to his room.

"What just happened?",he mumbled to himself as he slowly wiped his drool with the back of his hands. "Did i just drool?",he so wanted to bury himself in the deepest part of the forest so that no one could find him.

While the other male who was just a few metres away from the baby carrot was glaring at his baby maker with so much disappointment on his face who was greeting cheerfully at the world while drooling continuously ☺️

Taehyung took his time leisurely for obvious reasons and when he walked back to the living room, the first thing he saw was jungkook manhandling daniel. That little bunny literally lifted the boy from the ground who was still in his sitting position before throwing him back and took his seat beside jimin to play a new game while daniel was a whining mess behind them.

"Kookie~",he whined but nonetheless back hugged him and rested his chin on the other's shoulder, just like that getting immersed in the game as if nothing happened

Taehyung who was watching the scene getting unfolded right in front of his eyes, had the strongest urge to peel that large sized Samoyed away from his bunny and scoop him on his lap, keeping him cocooned in his protective embrace. But nope! He's taehyung and it will surely take a lot of time for him to act this daring, that is in terms of skinship. We must be thankful that he at least acknowledged his feelings at this rate.

He slowly walked towards the couch where Hoseok was already seated with a can of Sprite in his hands who seemed to be very much entertained by the trio. But wait a minute? From when Hoseok was sitting here? Meh~

He moved his attention back to the bunny boy as he took his seat beside Hoseok but one thing he noticed was, even though daniel was so close to him, much to his distaste, jungkook didn't even have any trace of discomfort on his face. No blush or nothing. In fact by the looks of it, he was not even bothered by the skinship!

"Which means, he's either uncomfortable with me or… I have some kind of effect on him just like he has on me…", taehyung overjoyed which of course caught Hoseok's attention who just shrugged it off because he's now accustomed to such weird behaviours, thanks to his dear bestfriend.

💃💃💃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 17.4K 35
taehyung who feels so lonely,summons an angel to accompany him.But what he didn't know was the angel he summoned was an angel who acts like a brat,to...
58.5K 2.3K 10
Shattered. Friends to lovers. - Yoonkook (Top Yoongi - Bottom Jungkook) - not like i usually write lol Started: 19 Jan. 2020 Completed: 8 Feb. 2020
332K 22.7K 55
8 years. It was enough time to stir the unwanted emotion and hatred which was buried away. One look and it was enough for the raven head male to dec...
70.2K 4.4K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...