Sterek One-Shots:Book Two (Bo...

By adult_disneyprincess

This is the second part of my one shot book! Feel free to leave requests in my inbox if you want. Enjoy my wr... More

Need To Know
Underworld
Stiles Stilinksi's Terrible Guide To Wooing Derek Hale
A Whole New World
The Mechanic (Mature Content)
Gasping For Air
One Cold Day
Once Upon A Dream
Prince Stiles and the Seven Pack Mates
Derek Hale And The Awful Wooing of Stiles Stilinski
Bullet Wounds
Laugh Lines
Still Waters
We Rob Banks
Fine Doesn't Mean Fine
The Wolf and The Deer
Lazy Sunday (Mature Content)
Flu Bugs And Clingy Pups
Friday Night (Mature Content)
Uninvited Guests
1912
Muscles (Mature Content)
18 Candles
Derek In Wonderland
Derek Loves Stiles Who Loves Derek (Mature Content)
Pretty
Never Bet Against Scott And Stiles (Or How Stupid Idiot Is A Term Of Endearment)
Reunions (Or The One Where Derek And Erica Never Dated)
Comic Books
Supernatural Supernanny (Mild Mature Content)
I Hate You (And Other Annoying Things Preteens Say)
Stiles and Derek's Secret Lives (Mature Content)
Cats Don't Glare
First Meetings (Part One of the Man On The Train Series)
The Full Moon (Part Two of the Man On The Train Series)
Building The Pack (Part Three of the Man On The Train Series)
Let's Get Physical (Mature Content)
Stiles and Derek In The Wild West
Author's Note
Blue Bloods
Truth or Dare (Or The One Where Matt Is The King Of Bad Touch)
It Hurts (Mature Content)
It's Not Funny, Derek.
Once Upon A Timey-Wimey
It's Always Been You
The Guardians
Hey, I Just Met You And This Is Crazy But That's My Ex So Kiss Me Maybe?
Writing Tips!!!!
The Sacrificial Hart
Into The Woods
Prom?
Sweet and Sour Wolf (Mature Content)
Lost In The Sand
The Circle of Life
Cellos and Basketballs
Ink My Skin With Your Name
The Hale's Run Beacon Hills
Coffee and Cakes
Werewolf Protection Program
Take Me Into Your Loving Arms (Kiss Me Under The Light Of A Thousand Stars)
Somewhere Between Fuck You and Fuck Me
White Eyes and Sharp Claws
Daddy's Boy (Mature Content)
The Road Less Traveled
The Tower (Mature Content)
Aching Hearts
Stiles Hale's Home For Sexy Teens
Three's Not A Crowd (Mchalinski)(Mature Content)
D.U.F.F (Or The One Where Derek Is Sick Of Everyone's Shit)
Feels Like Belonging
Durmstrang's Do It Better
Wannabe (Drabble)
I Know You (I Walked With You Once Upon A Dream)
Clairvoyance Isn't A Crime
Wandering (Part One of The Wizard and The Werewolf)
Found (Part Two Of The Wizard and The Werewolf)
Sucker Punch
The Curse
Means to an End
Mysterious as the Dark Side of the Moon
That's Captain Stiles, Derek. (Drabble)
On a Monday
Back to December
Somebody Told Me
Relax (Sterek+Parrish)(Mature Content)
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Halloween (Everywhere You Go)
Cora and Glue
Dude, Let's Get Married (Or Aces in Love)
Derek in Neverland
Don't Lick Me (That's What Weird Kids Do)
That Boy is a Tramp
Voids
Corpse Wolf
IMPORTANT ASS AUTHOR'S NOTE

Rising From The Ashes

11.4K 393 54
By adult_disneyprincess

Requested by Rromanticized. Stripper!Stiles, Firefigher!Derek. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       There's a song blaring that Stiles hates, it doesn't have a good beat to dance to and it's always playing in the club, and he moves to go backstage before his shift started. “Evening, Stiles.” Danny says, fixing his hair in the mirror. Stiles smiles at him, he likes when Danny works with him since Danny was more popular among the customer than Stiles, and he moves to get into his costume.

“Hey, Danny. Ladies night is going well.” Stiles says, smiling and Danny rolls his eyes fondly. Stiles isn't going to lie and say he hates being a stripper, it's fun most of the time. He works in a great club, gets paid well, as well as, getting tips from the customers, he doesn't get inappropriately touched by the patrons, and the girls and boys he works with are great. Especially Danny and Malia who usually work the same shift as him.

“Yeah, well, the ladies like to touch. Especially you.” Danny says, and Stiles snorts as he moves to slip on his tear away pants. The music is getting louder, the people drunker, and Stiles smiles as he tries to relax before he goes on. “You coming to lunch with me and Jackson tomorrow?” Danny asks, and Stiles nods his head.

“Yeah. You still telling him you're working in an all night gym?” Stiles asks, and Danny bites his lip as he nods his head. Stiles doesn't blame his best friend for lying to his boyfriend since he tells his father that he's working at a music store while putting himself through school. He is going to school online while taking one class at the community college on Thursday nights, he's halfway to an a degree in Sociology, and being a stripper pays nicely. “I don't blame you.” Stiles says, and he waves at Malia when she walks by him. “Hey, baby.” Stiles says, and Malia grins at him.

“Hey, Stiles. You on in five.” Malia says, and Stiles nods his head before he moves to let Danny check him out.

“Go get him, tiger.” Danny says, slapping Stiles' ass. Stiles chuckles as he nods his head with a smile as he get introduced as Bambi, and he blows a kiss at Malia before he goes out on stage to gyrate his hips for the men and women who slip money into his speedo.

****

It's not a goodnight for Stiles, he doesn't want to work because he has a major research paper to work on and he really isn't feeling like getting groped tonight. He almost calls in but then again his rent is due in a few days, so he should just probably go to work. Stiles dresses in his baggy track pants and graphic tee, and he gets into his car to drive to the club.

He parks next to Danny's Prius, and the line to the club, which doesn't open for another hour, is lining the street. He gets catcalled by a few of his regulars, it's the transsexuals that love him the most, and Stiles smiles at them while he waves back. Stiles likes his regulars, they aren't grabby or pushy and they tip will not to mention they're nice to him. “See you in a bit, ladies!” Stiles calls, and he gets yells in answer.

Stiles walks into the club, giving the bouncer, Ethan, a quick friendly kiss on the cheek. “Stay safe tonight, Stiles.” Ethan says, like he does every night. Stiles nods his head as if to say he will, and he moves to go inside. Danny is eating dinner at the bar,and Stiles moves to join him. Kira brings him a burger just like he likes it, and he grins at her before digging in.

“Why do you always eat like you're starving?” Danny asks, fondly. Stiles shrugs his shoulders before going back to eating his dinner, he always seems to be like that no matter what or how often he eats, and he finishes his food before Danny. “You should wait at least an hour before going swimming.” Danny tells him, and Stiles steals a fry before turning around.

“I'm going to get dressed.” Stiles says, and Danny nods his head as he moves to finish his food. “Get ready for some Uptown Funk.” Stiles teases, and Danny rolls his eyes to the ceiling.

“I hate that song. I'm so sick of it.” Danny says, and Stiles laughs as he nods his head. “I'm going to talk to the DJ about changing it.” Danny says, and Stiles nods his head as he moves to go backstage to get dressed. Stiles puts his stuff away before slipping on his tight black pair of box shorts for when he has to dance in about fifteen minutes. They're letting people into the bar now, and Stiles can hear the noise.

Stiles is backstage, getting ready to preform in his tight black boy shorts that show off his ass perfectly, when he hears the sound of the fire alarm going off. “Is this for real?” Stiles asks, and he sees a cloud of smoking coming from the DJ booth so he figures it's real. “Danny!” Stiles screams in the chaos. He needs to find his friend before he leaves, and he coughs as he runs deeper and deeper into the smoke. “Malia!” Stiles screams, grabbing his friend who was running towards the fire exit which is by where the smoke is coming from. “What in the world are doing? Get out of here!” Stiles coughs, and she pushes him towards the exit.

“My cousin works for the fire department and if he finds out I'm a stripper it's going to make for an awkward family dinner. Now go!” She hisses, disappearing into the smoke. Stiles moves to follow her, he's not letting her die because of this, and he falls to the ground when the smoke gets to be to much. He starts to crawl before he feels himself getting pulled up, and thrown over someone's brood shoulders.

****

Derek Hale is playing cards with Boyd, losing but no one can beat his best friend at any card game, and he hums. “How was your date last night?” Boyd asks, and Derek groans at him in annoyance before shrugging his shoulders. “That terrible?” Boyd laughs, and Derek nods.

“It wasn't good enough for another one.” Derek tells him, and Boyd looks like he wants to question it but the alarm going off makes them jump into action. Derek and Boyd, along with the rest of the firefighters on their shift, dress quickly before moving towards the fire trucks. “Where are we going?” Derek asks, and Boyd jumps into the driver seat.

“The Jungle.” Boyd tells him, and Derek looks at him in surprise. “Yes, Derek. The upscale strip club.” Boyd tells him, and Derek nods his head while he moves to sit down so Boyd can take off.

When they get to the club, smoke is billowing out of the top, and Derek moves to go in. He swears that he sees his cousin running down the street for a second, but he plays it off as his imagination as he rushes inside. All of the patrons seem to have made it outside the club and dispersed before they could be seen, and Derek rushes inside.

Derek can see through his mask that there isn't a fire anymore, the room is just filling with a dangerous amount of smoke, and he sees someone laying on the ground trying to crawl out. “I've got you.” Derek tells him, leaning down to pick him before carrying him outside. “It's clear. He was the only one inside.” Derek says to Boyd, and the rest of the men go inside to make sure nothing is on fire. Derek puts down the man that he just know realizes is only in tight boxers, and he blushes as he takes his eyes off the man's torso.

The man is coughing some, but that's normal, and Derek moves to get him some oxygen. “I'm fine.” The man says, and Derek waves him away as he puts the mask on the man who looks like he wants to argue but when he breathes in the almost pure oxygen his face takes on a relaxed look. “Okay, maybe I wasn't fine.” He says, his voice rough.

“What's your name?” Derek asks, needing to know it for when he filled out his paper work later. That and maybe this young man was starting to make Derek want to know him better. Why was this guy working as a stripper, Derek thinks. The man looks at Derek almost suspiciously before looking away as he tries to warm himself up, making Derek take off his thick jacket to give him but the man shakes his hand.

“Bambi.” The man says, and Derek gives him a raised eyebrow look.

“Your real name, not your stage name.” Derek tells him, and Bambi shakes his head as he moves to look behind Derek as if for someone.

“That is my real name, man. I wasn't doing anything illegal, I just dance there.” Bambi tells him, folding his arms over his chest and he looks about as threatening as a poodle. “Anyways thanks for saving me and all that.” He adds on, giving Derek a small smile. Derek smiles at him back and before he can open his mouth to ask Bambi if he wants to come to the station for some questions, the young walks around him to check out another dancer.

****

Stiles doesn't know what to make of the sexy firefighter from last night, he sort of wishes that he had told him his real name but Stiles doesn't think he deal with having anyone else in his life right now. He thinks that maybe the guy was being professional, but at the same time Stiles knows what flirting looks like and it sounds like what the firefighter was doing last night.

“Scott, hey, man.” Stiles says, waving to his best friend and roommate, and Scott beams at him. Scott knows what he does for a living, he even comes to see Stiles at the club sometimes, and he's doesn't agree but he supports Stiles now matter what. Scott walks up to him to look at him as if to make sure that he's okay. “What's up, Scotty boy?” Stiles asks, and Scott looks at him.

“I saw on the news that the club caught fire.” Scott says, and Stiles feels his skin go cold. “Relax I didn't see you or anything.” Scott says, and Stiles breathes out in relief. The last thing he needs is for his father to see that his son works at a strip club and takes off his clothes for money.

“I'm alright.” Stiles assures him, and Scott smiles at him. “There was a hot firefighter.” Stiles says, and Scott looks at him while he smiles at him.

“There you go, sport. Marry a firefighter.” Scott says, and Stiles waves him away while he moves to get himself something to drink. “Well, I've got work. You've got papers to do, and class tonight.” Scott says, and Stiles nods his head.

****

Stiles really knew that he shouldn't have put off getting his car checked out, but he really didn't have the time or the money since he's tuition takes almost everything he makes for dancing. He's walking down the street towards his college, walking quickly almost running, and he hears a car slow down next to him. “Hey, Bambi!” He hears, and he turns to look at the firefighter from yesterday driving past him in a sleek looking car. Stiles feels his cheeks turn pink at the use of his nickname, and he waves him away as he moves to keep walking towards class. “Hey! Do you need a ride?” He asks, and Stiles snorts before shaking his head.

“No.” Stiles says, and he's fifteen minutes from school for a class that starts in ten minutes so he could really use a ride but he doesn't know anything about this guy other than the fact that he works for the fire department. It's dark out now since his class is at night, and he hates being alone when it's dark out.

“It's just a ride.” The man says, and Stiles turns to glare at him.

“I don't know you.” Stiles tells him, and the man smiles at him. Dammit, he's got a good smile Stiles thinks.

“My name is Derek. We met last night when I carried you out of a building filled with smoke.” Derek tells him, and Stiles does his best to glare at him. He looks at his phone to see that he only has seven minutes to get to class, and he sighs before moving to get into Derek's car. “Awesome. Where to, Bambi?” Derek asks, and Stiles glares at him.

“Stop calling me that. My name is Stiles.” Stiles tells him, and Derek beams at him while moving back onto the street to drive. “The community college.” Stiles tells him, and Derek nods his head at him before making the turn.

“It's a bit cliché, isn't it? A cute, innocent looking boy turns to stripping to pay for his college tuition?” Derek asks, and Stiles turns to face him.

“Maybe I like what I do.” Stiles says, and Derek gives him a look at say 'as if'. “I do. I like dancing, I like the people I work with, and I get good money.” Stiles says, and Derek looks at him.

“If you like it so much then why are trying so hard to put yourself through college to change?” Derek asks, and Stiles really doesn't have an answer to that but he's lucky that Derek has just pulled into the parking lot of the school. “What time does your class end?” Derek asks, and Stiles gives him a weird look.

“Eight.” Stiles tells him, and Derek nods. “You don't have to pick me, I can walk home.” Stiles tells him, and Derek shakes his head.

“I'll be here.” Derek tells him, and Stiles just gets out of the car before walking to class unsure of what just happened.

****

When Stiles gets out of class, his mind is racing with all the new information he's learned, and he's almost forgotten that Derek is waiting for him until he hears a loud call of his name. Stiles whips his head up to see Derek waiting for him. “I told you that I didn't need a ride.” Stiles says, and just as his luck would have it starts to rain. “Shut up.” Stiles hisses, climbing into the car. Derek seems a little too pleased with his current situation, and he moves to get into the driver seat.

“Are you hungry?” Derek asks, and Stiles turns to look at him in almost disbelief. “Come on. I know about this diner, it'll be fun.” Derek says, and Stiles turns to look at him.

“Oh, I get it.” Stiles says, and Derek looks at him through his rear view mirror. “You think that because I'm a stripper that I'm going to fuck you for paying the least bit of attention to me. Stop this fucking car, I'm walking home.” Stiles says, ripping at his seat belt while Derek stops the car.

“Maybe I just want to know you. Maybe I'm not a bad guy. Maybe, just maybe, I think that you're a guy that's lived a little bit of a hard life and I want to show that not everyone is trash. Maybe when I look at you I don't see a stripper, I see a guy who's working hard to make his life his own.” Derek tells him, and Stiles gapes at him.

“What is wrong with you? You're interested in a stripper? You're a fucking firefighter that could have anyone he wanted, and you want to know me.” Stiles says, and he buckles his seat belt back in. “Why?” Stiles asks, trying to understand.

Derek just shrugs his shoulders while looking at Stiles. “You look you're worth knowing.” He says, and just like that Stiles is gone. “So dinner?” Derek asks, after an extended pause.

“Okay.”

****

Six Months Later

Stiles is laying on his couch, staring at the ceiling, waiting for Derek to come home. He's trying to think about what to add to finish his paper, and he smiles when he hears the door open and close. It's a little hard sometimes because Stiles works in the early morning while Derek works at night most of the time, but they make it work. “Hey, you.” Derek says, leaning over the couch to look down at him.

Stiles doesn't answer, he just leans up to kiss Derek's lips. It wasn't easy for him to get to this point where he could trust Derek, he didn't think he could trust again, but Derek made it easier. “I'm about to go to work. Scott said they needed me to help make a cake for some kid's birthday today.” Stiles tells him. The club was closed after the fire, apparently it wasn't following safety codes, and Stiles got a job working with Scott at the bakery while still going to school.

“Have fun then, love.” Derek tells him, and Stiles beams at him while pulling him down to the couch with him. Derek chuckles as he moves to lay down on the couch, and he holds Stiles to him while kissing his hair. “I love you.” Derek tells him, and Stiles smiles at him.

“I love you too.” Stiles tells him. It was hard for him to get to the point, both of them. It took many painfully honest conversations about why Stiles couldn't trust, about how his ex boyfriend tried to sell him into prostitution. Derek didn't bat an eye, he just hugged Stiles to him while promises never to hurt him.

Stiles believes him too, he knows that Derek would rather die than hurt him and Stiles feels the same. Derek's been the first person that he's ever fallen in love with, and he fell hard for the other man. It's okay, thought, Derek fell just as hard.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 851 24
Slow updates!! Requests are welcome. Please support my other book(s) Don't hate or judge me please :D TEMPORARY ON HOLD!! Started: 07-02-2021 On hol...
140K 2.6K 45
HELLO! i am a huge sterek shipper like literally, they are my life 🥲🥰 so yes! these are just some Sterek one shots. Warning: There is Smutt (I'll l...
185K 6.1K 38
These are a bunch of Sterek prompts for a challenge I'm doing on Tumblr.
4.6K 193 9
Compilations of KimCop oneshots it wrote. Hope you enjoy reading.♡