My Hot Ass Neighbor (AMBW) (R...

By xshellyboox

***UNDERGOING RECONSTRUCTION*** WILL BE ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!! Empress Black shell was... More

CHARACTERS
Playlist
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Inheritance...
Chapter 2 - Sorry
Chapter 3 - No!
Chapter 4 - Promises?
Chapter 5 - A pinch of Happiness
Chapter 6 - Stealing?
Chapter 7 - Can they really be fixed?
Chapter 8 - Asking for a Chance...
Chapter 9 - Should she?
Chapter 10 - Asking Questions...
Chapter 11 - Date Night...
Chapter 12 - Ecstasy in the driveway...
Chapter 13 - Overthinking...
Chapter 14 - His Bluntness...
Chapter 15 - Deep Kisses...
Chapter 16 - Memories...
Chapter 17 - Mine or Yours?
Chapter 18 - Turn-ons...
Chapter 19 - Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Good Deets..
Chapter 21 - Tipsy
Chapter 22 - Drunken Desires..
Chapter 23 - Teasing
Chapter 24 - Hesitant
Chapter 25 - Embarrassing...
Chapter 26 - Collecting...
Chapter 27 - Protecting Her...
Chapter 28 - Betrayal
Chapter 29 - Daku's Interest...
Daku's Prologue - Jazmine
Chapter 31 - No place like home...
Chapter 32- I'm so Tired...
Chapter 33 - Huh.
Chapter 34 - No turning back...
Jazmine's Prologue - Her life, Her decisions
Chapter 35 - Family Problems...
Chapter 36 - Wrong Time...
Chapter 37 - Sexy Massage...
Daku & Jazmine - A little Date...
Chapter 38 - Conspiracy theories?
**NOTICE** VERY IMPORTANT***
Chapter 39 - Her Truth.
PLEASE READ!!!!
Chapter 40 - Assassinated
Daku & Jazmine - Teasing Him, Nedding Him.

Chapter 30 - The beginning of Black

10.9K 465 64
By xshellyboox

"Long as they call your name
You'll continue to try to play these games
Leave your family in the cold and rain
And I don't think you'll ever change your ways
'Cause a house is not a home when no one's there
So alone, no one's there
Should I move on since no one's here?" - Summer Walker ~ Session 33

NALA

"How is she doing?" Edgar asked his beautiful wife.

She smiled rocking her arms as she stared down at their new bundle of joy.

Empress Queen Black.

"She's doing fine," Nala replied Edgar smiled as he turned his eyes to little Empress.

"I should have her room prepared at the estate and double the guards," Edgar declared as he began motioning his hands to call one of his guards at the room door.

"Estate? Guards?" Nala appalled.

"Yes, our daughter and you should be guarded at all times," Black continued.

"No,"

"Edgar you promised that once we started a family all this killing, all of your men, and all of the violence would go!" She exclaimed standing up getting reading to place Empress down in the hospital crib.

"I did but Nala, I've worked hard to get where I am! I-I  have responsibilities and duties I can't just throw away!," Edgar yelled Nala's head moved back in shock.

"Responsibilities?! Responsibilities Edgar?! Your responsibility is your daughter!" Nala argued resting Little Empress down who stared wildly at both her parents.

Nala looked to her baby girl expecting her to cry but that's it she hasn't.

"Yes, she is but so is my work! Tell me Nala! How can we take care of our daughter?!"

"I have money, lots of money saved up," it wasn't rare that Nala had money saved up since she was always saving and blessed.

"I have enemies," Edgar prompted. Nala stood straight placing a hand on her hip.

"Enemies who won't give a damn if you disappeared from this line of work," she spat but Edgar openly groan in frustration.

"You know, you promised me when you married me, you would stick with me through thick and thin," Nala nodded knowing she did just that.

"But we have a daughter now and she doesn't need blood money to support her,"

"It wasn't blood money when I bought you all those things," that was it. That was when Edgar felt a sharp pain on his left cheek.

"You think you bought my love?!"

"I never asked for you to buy me those things! You can take them back!" Nala yelled.

"I-I," Edgar stuttered.

"I was blessed before I ever met you, Black," she growled.

"It was you! You! Who came to me! Not the other way around," she huffed poking her finger at his chest.

"And don't think I didn't hear your little plan about how you promised our daughter to someone just for your stupid work!" Nala cried out her eyes watering, threatening tears to come.

"It was future safety! I never was-"

"Black! I know you and you would," Nala turned around so starting at her beautiful daughter who stared absent-mindedly at her.

She loved Black really did, but she had to face it Black is never slow down. He loved the sense, the violence, the thrill of danger that his job brings

It hurt her heart of what she'd have to do to protect her daughter.

"My parents warned me never to fall in love with love with a Blood man," she exhaled.

"I told them like a stupid girl, that I can change you and I honestly thought I was,"

"You were turning soft, you were starting to think with your heart instead of your mind but- now you're-" Nale took a deep breath before grabbing her daughter.

"I'm going to take, Empress," she started, and right then and there Black immediately ran to Nala.

"No, you can't take my daughter away from me she's my last-, she's important!"

"Important for you to use as a complement to your work," Black face scowled.

"You need me, Nala! As much as my daughter needs me too," he growled moving his hands to his Empress but his wife pulled herself back.

"I'll send you pictures of her and I'll make sure she knows of who her father is but she doesn't need this in her life," and with that Nala went to the old room door but opened it.

One of Edgar's men stepped in to stop her.

"Mrs. Black," he called.

"Step aside," she ordered.

"I'm afraid I can't-"

"Let her through," Edgar growled. Nala turned her head to her husband giving him a faint smile before nodding her head off goodbye.

Once Nala was gone, Black called one of Edgar's men.

"Yes sir,"

"Find out which bank she has her saving account in and closed it down," he growled.

"She'll have to return to me then," he smiled while his men looked at him in confusion.

________

Edgar waited for Nala to return apologizing to him but that never came.

He made sure her accounts were deactivated, so why hasn't she come back yet?

How is she supposed to provide for their daughter if she doesn't have the needs?

She probably had gone back to her parents.

"She's not coming back," Marcus started making Black glare at him.

"Reactivate her accounts," he growled while Marcus nodded.

"Promising Empress to the Yakuza was not a good idea," Marcus hummed.

"What was I supposed to do?" Edgar questioned.

"Leave this life and be with your family," Marcus started but Edgar only scowled shrugging him off.

"We've worked hard to get where we are today, Marcus,"

"Yes we have but your family is more important in life than your work," Marcus explained making Black nod his head.

"I heard you and I know you were the one who told Nala about the deal,"

"Because I don't want my Goddaughter to grow up to resent on her father,"

" It would have been for her better," Edgar tried.

"Bullshit, Black,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
85.5K 3.5K 23
DΞΔN "The names Dean baby, what's yours?" A voice whispered in my ear, while pressing their body against mine. "Unavailable." I respond and gyrate...
84.3K 3.3K 48
Rated Mature for strong language and sexual themes ~~~ Ana shrieked and frantically shielded her eyes as a very male, very naked man entered the roo...
167K 8.8K 65
This book is not intended for anyone under the age of 🔞 to read. Avery's POV... I lay in bed with my eyes still closed, trying to force myself back...