killer queen- ashtray

By bellwritess

"𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑎 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛." ashtray x oc doesn't entirely follow euphoria plot no smut More

cast.
prologue.
one.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
ACT TWO.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
instagram.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
epilogue.

two.

7.6K 138 155
By bellwritess

LEILANI ALWAYS loved a party. On her free time when she wasn't huddled up in her brothers home studio, you would find her at a party. It didn't matter if she didn't know a single person there, she would interact with anyone who did as much as smiled at her.

She didn't get drunk, she only got high but not too high to where she didn't know where she was or what she was doing. She was safe with it, and made sure that if she needed to get out of there, she could. It just didn't work at the New Years party.

"Hey bitch!" Alo greets Leilani as she walks into the party, weaving her way through the random people dancing around and grinding on each other.

"Hi beautiful." Leilani kisses Alo's cheek, smiling at her. Alo hands her a drink, the red solo cup filled halfway with the clear vodka. Leilani gives her best friend a knowing look, who rolls her eyes and takes the cup back; downing it herself.

"I gotta pee." Leilani nudges Alo's shoulder, and the raven-haired girl nods. Leilani rushes through the random strangers, making sure to mutter a few 'excuse me's' as her combat boots pad against the flooring.

Leilani raises her eyebrows when she walks into the hallway, seeing Maddy beating on the door and jiggling the doorknob repeatedly. The girl in the black dress pauses when she sees Leilani, sending her a sweet smile before continuing the knocking.

"Open the fucking door Nate! I have to pee!" Maddy yells, using her fists to bang on the door and huffing with frustration. Leilani leans against the wall, crossing her legs to stop herself from having to pee for a few seconds.

Leilani wasn't as naive as Maddy, she knew why Nate was in there. She sees things that most people don't, and one thing she did see was Nate and Cassie go in the bathroom together.

She wanted to tell Maddy, but she wasn't sure if she was going to believe her. Considering that Cassie was Maddy's best friend, and most wouldn't believe that their best friend is fucking their ex who abused them.

I do wish she had told her though, because I regret being the one to. Of course, Maddy had the right to know, but I said it at the worst time. Nate hated Leilani because of her brother, who wanted his head on a silver platter delivered to him.

When Leilani and Alex first moved here, Nate had just broken up with Maddy for what felt like the millionth time. He was desperate, and needed a release so he went after the fifteen year old girl. Which, did not work a bit.

Leilani ended up breaking his nose, along with most likely lowering his chance of having children. Alex found out the day after, and held a gun to Nate's head and threatened him while Joseph held him down on the couch, a sick smile on both their faces.

Needless to say, Leilani and Nate don't get along. Alex made a promise that if he ever saw Nate in person again, he would kill him. What a coincidence that Alex was at the same party with Leilani where Nate was. Such a coincidence.

Its also such a coincidence that at the exact same time that Nate was getting beat up, so was Leilani. Stupid girl she was that night.

The door flys open, and Nate walks out. He says a few words to Maddy and Maddy talks back, but Leilani is too worried about the fact that if she doesn't get to a toilet in the next few minutes, she would pee herself.

"Can I come in too?" Leilani asks, pointing to the door. Maddy smiles softly, waving her into the bathroom.

"I'm literally about to pee in the bathtub." Leilani breathes out as Maddy squats above the toilet, and Leilani pulls back the shower curtain slightly, her eyes landing on a shaking and crying Cassie.

Cassie looked at Leilani with such fear that she would tell Maddy. I don't blame Cassie, I would be scared shitless too if I fucked my best friends ex and then her twins best friend found me in the bathtub. Fortunately, I wasn't like Cassie.

Leilani shakes her head and clenches her jaw, pulling the shower curtain shut and turning around. Maddy furrows her eyebrows at her, and points to the towel since there wasn't any toilet paper.

"There's some girl passed out in the tub." Leilani explains, and Maddy hums in response, wiping herself and then throwing the small towel into the bathtub. Leilani smirks slightly since the towel most definitely landed on Cassie's face.

♡︎

Walking out of the bathroom, she sighs as she walks through the hallway, the smoke fogging over the entire house and the smell of weed wafting into her nose. Leilani's eyes widen when she sees both Alex and Fez talking to Nate, her brother holding a bottle of vodka between his fingers as he nods along to something Nate was saying.

Her heart rate speeds up as she approaches them, smiling softly at her brother then turning to Fez. Her heart felt like it was about to pound out of her chest as she flickers her gaze between Nate, Fez and Alex as they talk.

"Last time we talked, didn't you two say you would kill me?" Nate laughs, and Leilani widens her eyes and prepares herself for what was about to happen, her hands balled up into a fist as she tenses her body.

"Yeah, well it's a new year, playboy." Fez says with a straight face, not a single ounce of emotion in his eyes. He looks at Alex, and the two make eye contact.

Leilani, being the smart ass bitch she was, backed the fuck up. She stood next to Lexi, who was holding the sweater that Fez took off. She gripped the girls hand tightly, waiting for the first hit to be taken.

Fez and Alex take the vodka bottles they were holding, smashing them into Nate's head. The boy falls backwards onto the ground, and Fez kneels above him, throwing his fist into his face over and over.

"Fuck yeah! Beat that fucker up Fez! You too Alex, fuck you just standing there for?" Alo yells, and Leilani slaps her best friends shoulder, sending her a stern look as she whips her head around when someone taps her shoulder.

A random girl that Leilani had never met stood there, anger written all over her face. Before Leilani has a chance to speak, a fist is being thrown into her face. Leilani hisses in pain as her face whips to the side, stumbling back and tripping over Nate's foot.

Her back hits the ground as the girl straddles her, plummeting her fist into the girls face. Crying out as the silver rings on the girls hands connect with her eye, she reaches her arm out, but it's pinned down by the girls free hand.

"What the fuck!" Alo yells, trying to get through to the girl to help her best friend; but is held back by the random girls friend. Alo thrashes around in her hold, yelling profanities as she watches her best friends blood splatter all over the girls fists.

The drugs that were already flowing through Leilani's body affect her vision, making it blurry to see what was happening. At that moment, all she could feel was the pain that was coursing through her face with every punch the girl threw.

Bringing her knee up, she knees the girl in the stomach as she spits the blood out of her mouth, the random girl falling to the ground as she clutches her stomach. Pushing herself up, she looks around wearily as she spots her brother who is punching Fez; the end of his gun sticking out of his pants.

Treading over to her brother, she pulls the gun out of his waistband and cocks it, holding it up in the air. Pulling the trigger twice, two shots ring out in the air, and screams erupt throughout the entire house, people fleeing as they feel they are in danger.

Even though Leilani did get her ass beat, I applaud her for what she did. She could have been like Ashtrays stupid ass and kill the girl right there. Instead, she took the high road.

The random girl and her friend ran away to their own cars, and Fez and Alex were finally pulled off Nate, Maddy and Cassie rushing to get him to the hospital. Fez and Alex grab the girl, dragging her out of the house as she throws her head back.

Leilani coughs as blood pools in her mouth, the metallic taste coating her taste buds and making her cringe. The three rush out of the house, running toward the car where Ashtray is sat in the drivers seat, his eyes widening when he sees the girl between the two men.

"What the fuck happened to you!" Ashtray exclaims as Fez puts her in the car, Alex looking at him and thanking him. The only response that Leilani could manage was throwing up out the door and onto the concrete.

"Some random bitch just jumped me." Leilani coughs, slamming the car door shut as Fez slips into the front seat, hitting the dashboard twice and Ash pulls out of the driveway.

"Aye, you alright?" Fez turns around, looking at the girl with concern in his eyes. Leilani nods, using the sleeve of her sweater to wipe the blood off of her face.

"We gonna get you to our house, clean you up and shit. Alex is going out of town so you might have to stay with us for a couple days unless you wanna stay at yours." Fez explains, blowing air on his bleeding knuckles from his own fight. Leilani nods as he looks at her through the rear view mirror.

Pulling into the driveway, Ash opens the door and opens the back door, holding his hand out for Leilani. She hesitates to take his hand, but does anyway and steps out of the car.

"If I'm staying here can we go to my house tomorrow and get clothes? Also Fez can I borrow a shirt and those basketball shorts you always wear?" Leilani asks as she limps into the house, slipping off her shoes and putting them by the door.

Fez nods, walking into the hallway and disappearing into his room to grab the clothing. Ash waltzes into the kitchen, grabbing a kitchen towel and running it under the water, making sure to wring it out.

"Here." Ash throws her the towel, it landing on her lap and making her pants damp. Rolling her eyes, she picks up the rag and turns around, looking in the mirror on the wall as she wipes the blood off her face.

Fez comes out of his room, setting his clothes on the kitchen table and Leilani smiles thankfully. Walking into the kitchen, she sets the rag in the sink and grabs the clothes off the table, disappearing into the bathroom.

"Hey, you okay though for real? Looks like that hurts." Ash asks when she walks out of the bathroom, Fez's clothes swallowing her small frame.

"Yeah I think I'm good." Leilani nods, and Ash just nods in response, disappearing into his room and closing the door. She sighs as she walks to the living room, the blanket from the previous night still there.

authors note
lei-lei why didn't you deck her stupid ass???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.6K 50
"𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥." "What if I told you I'm not into drugs and I still wanna know you?" "I wo...
39.3K 405 27
𝙆𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙯 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙯 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛...
3.8K 27 14
After fez took you in you became part of the O'Neil family and a respected member of the drug world fez and Ash protecting you at all costs. You neve...
104K 2.4K 11
🎠 - " 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 - 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞. " 💉 [ EUPHORIA S2 ] - ashtray x fem!oc...