Omerta- Book I (Winner of the...

By katrocks247

OMERTÀ BOOK 1 * * * Scarlett moves into her new apartment with the mentality that she will start fresh an... More

WARNING
1) My Neighbor Is A Kitty Killer
2) Candy Packs a Punch
3) Tigrotto
4) Hit the Mattresses
5) Tease Me
6) Whisper
7) Cake
8) Wounded
9) Animal
10) Foreplay
11) Toys
12) Fun
13) Addicted
14) Stolen
15) Knock Off
16) Lick
17) Thick
18) A Pirate's Life for Me
19) Shakedown
20) Quietly into the Night
21) Enforcer
22) Rat
23) Borgata
24) Torn in Half
25) The Jungle
26) See You Later
27) Keety
28) Comare
29) By Design
30) Beef
31) Traitor
33) Leonardo DiCaprio and the Braless Beauty
34) Snake
Snippet of - "Borgata" - Find the Full Chapter On My Wattpad Profile!
Chapter 35: The Arrival
Chapter 36: One for the Money
Chapter 37: Goomah
Chapter 38: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 39: Taste
Chapter 40: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Chapter 41: Thorns
Chapter 42: Tongue On Tongue
Chapter 43: Freaky, Frisky, and Ferro
Chapter 44: Hold Me
Chapter 45: Fammy-ly
Chapter 46: Black Out
The Announcement
Chapter 47: Midst of the Chaos
Benjamin/Watty Awards
Chapter 48: Pun Intended
Keeties United
Chapter 49: Making Friends
Chapter 50: Stagnate
Get Angry!
Bonus Chapter Part 1: Roar
Bonus Chapter Part 2: The Neighbor from Hell
Chapter 51: Shiver & Grind
Chapter 52: Shushed
Chapter 53: Vendetta
Chapter 54: Rats, Rats, Rats
Chapter 55: Shot at the Night
Chapter 56: Praying
Chapter 57: Tra La Ombre
Important OMERTÀ Finale Announcement!
Chapter 58: His Home
SURPRISE!!! BOOK 3 TITLE & COVER REVEAL!!!
Kiss de La Notte - SPICY Mafia Romance - LIVE!

32) Back in Black

1M 33.9K 30.7K
By katrocks247

Please vote and give lots of feedback! I love reading your crazy comments! xx

(P.S- This is one of my fav songs. They don't call me Katrocks247 for nothing!!!)

;)

* * *

Safe house my fücking flat äss.

"Scarlett," Todd said, stepping into the light of his garage. His garage. My ex boyfriend's garage. Ferro, the man who had taken my vîrginity and my innocence, had taken me to Todd's house, the man who had broken my heart. Could I have worded it in a way that didn't sound so betraying?

Why the hell am I here? It was a complete one-eighty turn on our relationship, and I wished that I could have been inside of his head to understand what the hell Ferro was thinking.

My life was never boring.

Todd looked shocked to see me, and he had the audacity to be concerned. You're no better than Ferro, right now, you slütty piece of shît. His gaze lifted to Ferro. "We have a lot to talk about."

"We do," Ferro answered, clasping his hands. "I decided, on the car ride over to Fico's, that I want three-fourths of the money upfront."

That slimy slice of Italian garlic bread...

"What the hell is going on?" I demanded.

"You brought her here without telling her?" Todd questioned.

"Without telling me what!" I waved my arms out. "Hello, people! I'm right here, awaiting an explanation!"

Todd ran his hand slowly down his face. "You've made her a liability, Ferro," he said.

"The job is going to be more difficult than I perceived," Ferro continued, directing his attention to Todd, "especially since Fico is still making some business decisions behind the rest of the family's back. I don't know whom he trusts and doesn't trust. He's paranoid as fück these days. If he figures out I'm working for your father, I don't trust you, and I especially don't your father, to get me the fück out of that estate alive. Three-fourths. That's what I need before I go to the safe house."

"We made it clear that you get your share of the money, right after we see the life drain out of Fico's eye." Todd snapped.

I turned towards Ferro, and my stomach turned as if I had chugged down two large containers of sour yogurt.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK?" I exploded. "Are you fücking kidding me, Ferro?! I should have known you were a fücking Italian 007!"

Ferro's severe black eyes only stared at me.

Of course Ferro was an assassin; slash double agent, or some crazy shît like that! Made sense, minus the fact that I, a woman who was practically allergic to exercise, had managed to knock him out cold with two ceramic plates....

For a moment, I was kind of proud of myself. I landed a punch on the guy. Many punches!

Punches that were still visible on his face, might I add?

But maybe Ferro had let me do all that. Now I was wondering how I had even managed to touch the guy without him flipping me on my ass, or if it was just all part of his cover...

Maybe I was meant to be like Ferro. Maybe I needed to go into the assassin business, pretend to be someone else, take someone's virginity, and then unexpectedly take said un-virgified person to their ex and expose myself as a lying little bîtch!

In all seriousness, I had let an assassin; slash double agent, lying but extremely handsome prick, pop my cherry... in a Ferrari. It was truly a legendary situation to lose your virginity. Still, I wasn't exactly feeling good about myself right at that moment. And I was angry. Furious.

In fact, I was so angry that I was smiling, shaking, and silent. Todd's large eyes fixated on me for a moment, and he took a slight step back. He knew. He knew that I was ready to explode. That's right, Todd, the Three S's. Oh, was Ferro screwed, assassin, slash double agent, or not. But not now. When we are alone. That was when I would attack.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

As soon as I had the opportunity, I was going stick my foot so far up that two-faced Italian bastard's dîck hole that his accent would switch to Japanese.

"Scarlett is not a part of our deal," Todd said, bringing me out of my thoughts. I noticed Ferro was standing too close to me now. Wonderful, he was probably about to use me as leverage. Or...he wanted to fück me. It was kind of hard to tell, given the fact that Ferro's features hadn't shown even the slightest bit of emotion in the past ten minutes. Sociopath, thy name is Ferro.

"Negotiating our agreement is between you and my father," Todd was continuing, once I tuned back into the conversation, "and I told you that he's out of the country for a week. He'll want to see this through."

Ah, now I was starting to understand why I was here. I decided that Ferro was a little too closer than I liked, and took a slow, calculated side step away from him.

"Here's the thing," Ferro said, clasping a hand on my shoulder and pulling me closer to him. Damn it. "I need to make sure your father isn't going to fück me over with this deal. I have zero leverage over him. As far as I know, he could come after me after I finish my hits and be a nuisance. Thankfully you, Gasparo's son, I have plenty leverage over. Well, not really in the breast or ass area, but who's complaining?" Ferro then looked down at me, and we shared the fakest smile exchange that history has ever seen.

"Go fück yourself you piece of meatball shît," I whispered, still smiling.

He had the nerve to wink at me, before turning back to Todd.

"What lovely leverage, yes? Scarlett is a part of this. To Fico, she's a kiosk of information about you, because he wants revenge and is unaware if my direct communication with you. I want to make sure my payment is secured. Scarlett is my leverage over you because you want to fück her brains out. Must have been that phone call we made to you a while back."

I felt like I had placed my head inside of a grill. Ferro was so getting my foot in his mouth, too, for that one.

"I assumed that was you on the other line with her," Todd said dryly, refusing to meet my gaze. "Your urbanity overwhelms me, Ferro."

"I second that," I muttered, raising my hand.

"Gasparo is the one who made the deal with me," Ferro said between tight teeth. "He is the one who calls me off, and I doubt the death of your ex, will change the fact that I'm the best at what I do, and that Gasparo needs me. Give me what I want, Todd, or I will hurt your amare."

"I already gave you the money you're supposed to get," Todd replied. "My father is out of the country for a week. I won't be able to reach him until then. He'll be back on Monday. He'll want to talk to you about this. We'll work something out then."

"Hmm, I don't think so." Suddenly, Ferro fisted my hair and brought me back against his chest. I screamed and tried to fight him off, but he wrapped an arm around me and pinned my arms down with a strength that terrified me. I realized in the amount of time that I'd known Ferro, he'd never showed me he was that strong, and it made me rethink attempting to stick my foot up his dîck hole the first moment we were alone.

"Let me rephrase this for your tiny little fückboy brain, Todd," Ferro snarled. "Three-fourths of the money. Now. Or I'm snapping her fücking neck."

I could feel the steady beat of Ferro's heart, as if he was relaxing on the beach and not about to kill me, whereas my heart was a sledgehammer crashing against my ribs. He was composed, but his hand around my throat had slightly constricted with his threat. Wonderful. Could my day get any better than this?

Todd held my gaze, and for a moment, I actually thought he would have let Ferro kill me. "I'll give you the money," Todd said. "But I have a question, first."

Ferro waited silently.

"What if Scarlett tells Fico about you?" he asked, as if I wasn't even in the room. It wasn't like I was going to respond, considering I was having trouble collecting all of my thousands of questions together. "You clearly brought her here unwillingly. If our plan falls apart, the Vitali Family will come after us and you might be too dead to warn us about it. I'm just curious why you would bring her here and make her a liability for my family and a liability for this deal. It's just senseless business, really."

"She won't be saying a word," Ferro said.

"And how do you know that?"

"You're going to have to trust me on that."

"It's in my father's office," Todd said. He spoke with an even voice, but I knew him well enough to know that he was anxious.

And he had every right to be. I was the one who knew Ferro the most, and even I had no idea what went on in this man's head.

* * *

Time seemed to fast-forward. My body was moving out of the garage with Todd. Now, we were in a living room, where I sat down on a couch. I stared at the white fireplace in front of me, where Christmas stockings and sparkly white lights hung on the mantel.

This house was familiar but this room mocked me as if I was an outcast who didn't belong. Memories, tucked in the dustiest parts of my mind, came crawling out and poked stingers into my chest. I remembered opening presents with my boyfriend in that living room and taking photos in front of that lit fireplace...

As I watched the flames from hell leap out over the fire logs before me. Ferro had randomly dumped me off at my ex boyfriend's house without any explanation as to why, and then disappeared somewhere.

Where the hell did he go?

"Letty, I know this is uncomfortable for you," Todd said. "I just want you to know that I had no control over you coming here."

"So you had no idea I was going to be here?"

"Of course not, I know that you hate me."

I sighed. "I need alohol," I said, putting my hands over my face and rubbing vigorously. How had things went from having sex with Ferro in his car, to sitting in my ex boyfriend's living room?

"Of course. I'll get you a drink." Todd got up and walked around, and then clinked the lasses as he returned and set them down on the coffee table, in front of me. "I wanted to call you after I visited you at work, but I couldn't bring myself to pick up the phone." He poured us both a glass of red wine, me the most. "Believe me, I know I'm the last person you wanted to see today-"

"Actually, my mother will always reserve that last spot, but don't worry, you're a close second." I took a large gulp of my wine. "Now, how about you tell me what the fück is going on, before I start throwing things into that fire place? How long has Linguini been working for you?"

Todd managed a smile. "Linguini?"

"The tall and mean looking guy who drove me here, with an accent that makes you want to Google Translate what he says? Don't play coy with me, Todd, I know he works for you as a double agent, or something. That's one of the few things I'm certain about today."

"Ferro doesn't necessarily work for us, or anyone, for that matter. I wouldn't call him an assassin, but it's something similar. With the right dollar amount, he could make anyone disappear. Fico and my father are head to head in the drug market, and in the mafia world, it's only a matter of time before one team kills off the opposition.

"A few months back, my father pulled some strings and approached an...organization in Italy that was willing to help us. Ferro happens to belonged to an elite cült in Venice, Italy, called Tra le Ombre, which trains a select amount of men and women from their youth and then ships those apprentices all across the world to begin their profession."

"Jesus Christ," I muttered. Really, my day couldn't have gotten any worse. "There's no way that Ferro would kill Fico. I've seen the two together, they're friends. Ferro is Fico's second in command. He's loyal to Fico."

"That's what we thought, too." Todd finished off his glass of wine. "But we're now certain his loyalty remains to the organization from which he came from. If Ferro isn't loyal to the cult, they laid out clear repercussions for us, that would follow his disloyalty."

Now I was rendered speechless. The look that flashed in Todd's gaze reminded me of what I might have looked like when I caught him cheating. "Scarlett," Todd said, topping off his glass of wine. "I know it's not really my place, but I...I just want to know, I guess- Are are you seriously sleeping with that guy? Willingly? I was under the impression that he kidnapped you...but the way you look at him says otherwise..."

"You mean the murderous look?" I asked sarcastically.

"And that hickey..." Todd's eyes were trained on my neck.

"Fücking blood sucking crazy lying fücking assassin who marks his territory on my fücking neck." I muttered under my breath, my hand clamping down on the swollen hickey. I forgotten about Ferro's exploration of my body.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Todd asked.

And then he appeared.

"Your father has fantastic cigars, Todd."

To the left of me, the lying, traitorous piece of Italian shit, himself, now leaned against an archway into the room, smoking a cigar. At his feet was a black briefcase. Ferro wedged his cigar between his lips and entered the room in long, fluid strides, and sat down in a cushiony chair across from me.

"I think I've given you two enough time to reconnect and talk shit about me, yes?" Those coal black eyes settled on Todd for an uncomfortable amount of time, enough to make him shift in his seat.

I knew that Ferro was the opposite from Todd in every sense of the word, but the disparities were unmistakable in person. And as I compared the two in the awkward silence that Ferro's presence created in the room, I realized that Neighbor from Hell's suit did not have a single wrinkle in it.

I wondered if the control freak, little fück, had disappeared to iron the material out, considering the vigorous, clothing-crinkling activities we had done in his car.

"He works for himself. We hired him to take over the Vitali Family."

I snatched my wine glass off of the coffee table before he could hand it to me and gulped all of the contents. Once every last drop was gone, I snagged the entire bottle from his hand and drank straight from it, slapping his hand away whenever he tried to steal the bottle. "What a wonderful day!" I panted out in a chirp of happiness, once I came up for air. "Wonderful! This is just all...wonderful!"

Todd watched me for a moment as I continued to gulp down the contents of the wine bottle. Finally, he came to his senses and tried to tear the bottle out of hands. "Letty, enough. Scarlett..." I reached out and shoved his chest back so hard that he nearly fell off the couch.

"Don't fücking touch me! EVER! You not allowed to touch me!" I then exploded to my feet, and stomped towards Ferro. "You! Me! Privacy! NOW."

I grabbed Ferro's arm as I stormed past the rooms and pulled with all of my weight into the kitchen.

I jabbed a finger in his face. "You have some nerve!" I shouted.

"What was the point of us going into the kitchen, if you are just going to scream at the top of your lungs?"

I yanked Ferro's arm again. We traveled out of the kitchen and into bathroom. I pushed him inside with me, slammed the door shut, and locked it.

I jabbed a finger in his face. "You have some nerve!" I shouted.

Ferro refused to meet my gaze. "I think it's time for us to leave, tigrotta. Fico will be expecting both of us."

"Leave?" I laughed loudly, my eyes a fiery blaze of hormones and angry woman. "Oh... if you think I'm going anywhere with you, you are sorely mistaken! I am not going anywhere with you. I'm staying right here"-I stomped my foot for emphasis-"until you explain yourself. Explain to me why you pulled a complete one-eighty on our relationship, and dumped all this shît on me the way that you did. How dare you take me here? Why the hell did you do this me? Why would anyone do this to anyone? Who do you think you are? You know what? Don't even answer that. Don't answer anything. I don't care anymore. I don't care what you are, or where you come from, I hate you!"

And then I slapped him.

Ferro let out a huff of air through his nose and his jaw tightened. When he finally met my gaze, his mouth formed a cruel, cold smirk that brought a chill to my bones.

"Hit me again, Scarlett," he grated out, "and I'll hit you right back, baby."

My chest shook as I breathed. "You're not worth the sting in my hand."

We glared at each other.

"We're leaving." Ferro broke eye contact and unlocked the bathroom door and yanked it open for me to leave. When I didn't budge, he loomed over me until I backed up into the wall. His voice was low, almost suggestive. "If you won't come with me willingly, fine. Run away, I'll find you. Or stay in this bathroom, and I'll gladly drag you out of this house unwillingly. And if your fücking boyfriend gets in the way, I'll slit his throat. What's it going to be, tigrotta?"

"Sounds like you need therapy and some gelato to cool your foreign-fücking beans."

Ferro sneered out something in Italian, before exiting the bathroom.

And grudgingly, I was forced to follow him out.

* * *

Please don't forget to vote and leave feedback!! :)

Follow me on Twittah and Instahgram! Katrocks247 for both!

Join the Omertà Facebook group! If you haven't joined already, know that you're MISSING OUT! Link is on my profile and below!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1567899320090191/1604131946466928/?notif_t=like

xoxo

Gossip Girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 14.7K 47
(Book one of the Perfect Ace series) No one ever caught him; no one wants to cross him. Once you are in his sight, he will stop at nothing. With his...
802K 21.2K 54
Book One in the Sinners and Saints series. --- 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧...
15.5K 825 44
An innocent girl who gets hurt by everyone around her, finds someone to help heal her. she tries to escape the way he makes he feel. she falls instea...
980K 51K 44
Kiss de La Notte is a standalone novel in the Vendetta series. You do not need to read Omertà or Borgata to begin reading! ;) *** Korinna Romano is a...