Forced Marriage with my serva...

By pinky_sweetoo

Peep in to read.. More

Copyright
1 : Swara Craziness Towards Sanskar
2 : SwaSan Wedding
3 : Their Closeness
4 : Sanskar Rock Swara Shock
5 : Made Lil Place In Sanskar's Heart
6 : Sanskar Rock Swara Shock
7 : Passionate Kiss
8 : Honeymoon In Paris
9 : Love Making Lesson
10 : Caring Hubby
11 : Swara's Confession
12 : Rain Dance
13 : Jealous Sanskar
15: Caring Hubby
16 : Good News
17 : New Entry
18 : Swara's Craving
19 : SwaSan In Danger
20: Let Me Calm You Under Shower
21 : Craving

14 : Sanskar Confession

497 18 0
By pinky_sweetoo

Hey guys,,, Thanks to all who commented on previous part...
Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

Ignore my English mistakes and writing errors ... 😧😢

-------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter fourteen :

Lets start ***

Sanskar takes his wife in some hotel...

They Come in the room..

The room is decorated with red rose n balloons ..
Swara look everywhere so happily...

Then her eyes fall on the bed walls.... I love you written on it beautifully....

She immediately look back at her husband.. He nodes his head and bend down on his knees in front of her like a gentleman ... N forward his right hand, while holding a red rose.

Sanskar " I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Swara ..."

Swara's eyes filled with tears.... She is not believing, that what he is say is true... He is finally confessing, what she has been craving for ages..

Sanskar " biwi, my knees is paining..." he said in funny tone.

Swara look at him and weeps her happy tears n takes the rose from his hand.. And make him stand...

And take him in bone crushing hug while mumble " I LOVE YOU TOO HUBBY..."

Swara is crying, finally he is start loving her,, and her wait is end.... And her negative thoughts are also gone....

Sanskar said while giving peck her shoulder " biwi, please don't cry nah.... You are spoiling over beautiful night.... "

Swara finally weeps her tears... and break the hug... and mummers " Thank you so much hubby for accepting me and loving me"

Sanskar said while getting so irritated with her talks " oh god please biwi don't start emotional talk..."

Swara look at his face, and smile " ohk.." and give a lite peck on his lips.

Sanskar said weeping her lipstick mark " ahan,,, not bad han wify... thanks ho to asa... "😘

Swara look down due to nervousness..

Sanskar " biwi,,, you look so cute and sweet, in front of me.... Anyway lets have dinner. "

After dinner :

Both are dancing romantically...., on pal ek pal song...

Sanskar look at her in an intense gaze. She feels like she will burn due to his gaze.

She immediately push him away... and run towards the balcony... she is breathing heavily...

She feels like, she is melting under his gaze.

His one look, send 1000 of burning sensation in her body....

Sanskar comes towards her and hug her from behind.... " biwi... shyness is my thing..." huskily whispered..

Swara turn and hug him due to more shyness.. " no hubby, things are changed now...you are not more innocent like before... you become so naughty... "

Sanskar laugh lil " ahan.. So now see what your naughty hubby can do... "

Swara look at him with wide eyes " what..."

Sanskar take her in his arms and made her lay down on a decorated bed..

And come upon her...

Mature content,, read your own risk.

Swara breathing heavily, as she knows what going to happen...

Sanskar said while biting her earlobe " biwi,, are you ready to become my BABY'S MOTHER..." (everyone guess correctly yaar)

Swara's eyes widen and look at him in astonishment..

Sanskar repeat his words " biwi are you ready to become my baby's mother..."

She immediately hug him tightly... " Sanskar i love you so much..." and kissing him on lips passionately...

Both evolve in kissing each other so passionately ...

Sanskar's hand goes to her back, and he opening her blouse zip....

Her breath hitched, at this moment....

He said huskily " control biwi... "

Then he remove her blouse... she is in bra...

He lil depart her from him.. That he bend on her cleavage...

Given kisses... while roaming his hands on her back....

Sanskar bite on her there.. On cleavage,,, she moaned his name huskily ...
this time only Sanskar open her bra hooks... he thrown it somewhere leaving her naked from upper portion...

Swara feel shyness... she immediately hug him...

He pin her hands on bed... lock her legs by his legs...

Sanskar without wasting any time he start kissing her right breast,,, 💋 feel her breast with his love bites...

Swara is digging her head back in the pillow,, of being pleasure...

He put right breast nipple in mouth...

She is out of the world,, because she is experiencing the pleasure of love making for the first time ....

First time he is so rough with her,,, this time he is not gently kissing her,, this time he is kissing n loving her WILDY..

Then Sanskar hold her left breast,, caressing n kneading there...

Swara fist the bed sheet tightly...

She put her head on the pillow with a jerk and she groaned his name loudly,, when he bite her nipple....

Swara moaning "ahhhh,,,, Sanskar ...."

He did Same with other breast... then he moves down... giving gently kiss on her belly.... His hands move on her skirt dori...

Open her skirt ...

Then threw it somewhere...

Sanskar move his head down.... Start licking her soft skin....

His tongue rolling on belly ...

Swara is still clutching the bedsheet... her eyes are still closed..

Then he moves on her sensitive part... he look at her female part... he whispered "biwi, you are so beautiful..."

Sanskar kiss there, on her lower part... she again moan loudly... "Sanskarrrrrrr."

After hearing her moan, he become so aroused...

Sanskar start wildy sucking her delicious part,,, Swara's left hand move on his back... pulling him more in her.... She is roaming her hands on his back....

Sanskar lick her from tongue,, 👅... fastly,,,

Swara turning her head ,,, due to so much pleasure ..

Then she starts breathing heavily... moaning his name loudly.... Coz she is too near ...

Swara shout " ahhh,,, Sanskar slowly.... I can't hold it more...."

This time he inserted his one finger in her... fingering her while licking her..... Fingering her rapidly.... And he said " not so soon my biwi..."

But With in a second, she released in his hand....

Swara groaned "Sanskarrrrr,,, i am coming ....ahhhh i cant hold it more... i am sorry .... "

Sanskar licking his finger... and then her lower area... until her suck all her cum..

Swara blushed after seeing him licking his fingers .... She closed her eyes...

Then he move up,,,again start kissing her lips,,, neck,,, shoulders,,,, cleavage,,,, boobs,,,,, belly...

Then Sanskar move on her ear,,, his voice is so huskily " Swara ,,, ready to become mine again ..." he asked after moving ahead..

Swara knows what he is saying...

She is looking at him,,,,,, this first time he is asking her to become mine.... But previous day he is too innocent to handle... 😜

Sanskar immediately get up from her,,, and remove his clothes completely ...

Swara blushing after seeing him naked...

This is the first time,,his gaze fix on her naked body.. He is looking at her so shamelessly...

she immediately closed her eyes due to his intense gaze and she clutched the pillow in right hand... her body is burning under his gaze...

Then Sanskar hover upon her... kissing her boobs....

Then hold his length,, and rubbing on her cl*t ...

This time,,, both of them moaning....

Then he inserted his length inside her with rough thrust ...

Swara hitched her breath...

Screaming his name in pain n pleasure " Sanskar ..... Ahhhhhhh,,,, "

But he start moving,, without giving her time to adjust....

When he feel she adjust with him... then start moving in n out more rapidly ....

Swara moaning his name only in pleasure " Sanskarrr..."

Sanskar start thrusting her faster... his hands on her boobs,,, caressing n kneading there... n some time pinching her nipples...

She is enjoying this time with her hubby,, he is so different from other day.... When thy made love.. This time he is soo much hard n roughly making love with her..

She jumped lil,, when he pinch on her breasts... her nipples become red... even her whole body becomes red...

After some time,, Sanskar groaned loudly her name" ahhhh,,, Swaraaaa .... " and he empty his seeds in her...

Sanskar fell upon her,, both were shivering... but he still in her....

Then he waited for some,,, then started his second round...

He start thrusting rapidly again ....

Today Swara's body shivering due to the pleasure of the love making ... she is clutching the bedsheet...

And she moaning his name continuesly...

Sanskar groaned " ahhh biwi....ahhh..."

Swara " ahhhh Sanskar ,,,, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...." said while her breath is uneven...

He replied " i love you so to my BIWI..." he stretch the word biwi...

Then they whole night made love...

To be CONTINUE ******

Next : good news

So hurry up, give ur views n votes...

So howz the episode??
Which scene/dialogue you like most??

Must give your views...

Read my new OS contract marriage.

Take care... bye
👋👋👋👋❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 14.5K 47
This story starts from raglak marriage..... This is very different from serial..... And here swasan falls for each other eventually....
51K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?
77K 827 9
Collection of swasan story Cover credit goes to me @pinky_sweetoo