Forced Marriage with my serva...

Bởi pinky_sweetoo

Peep in to read.. Xem Thêm

Copyright
1 : Swara Craziness Towards Sanskar
2 : SwaSan Wedding
3 : Their Closeness
4 : Sanskar Rock Swara Shock
5 : Made Lil Place In Sanskar's Heart
6 : Sanskar Rock Swara Shock
7 : Passionate Kiss
8 : Honeymoon In Paris
9 : Love Making Lesson
10 : Caring Hubby
11 : Swara's Confession
13 : Jealous Sanskar
14 : Sanskar Confession
15: Caring Hubby
16 : Good News
17 : New Entry
18 : Swara's Craving
19 : SwaSan In Danger
20: Let Me Calm You Under Shower
21 : Craving

12 : Rain Dance

519 22 0
Bởi pinky_sweetoo

Hey guys,, back with the another chappy....

Thanks for liking the previous part...

Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

Ignore my English mistakes and writing errors ... 😧😢

-------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter twelve :

Lets start ***

🔥🔥🔥Some matue stuff is ahead,, so read your own risk....

Next day evening :

At hotel room :

Swasan getting ready to go out but suddenly rain started ...

Swara looking towards balcony " hubby, weather is not good so,, we have to drop the plan.."

But Sanskar isn't listening her,, he is admiring the beautiful weather outside ..

Swara look at her hubby when she feel his is not replying her " hubby,, what happened??? You okay???"

Sanskar said while getting lil nervous" wo,, wo,, biwi,,, i like rain.... So i want go out.... " he asked to her hesitantly n innocently.

Sanskar really like rain,, he love to enjoy in rain....

Swara ok...

Sanskar" biwi,, you also come with me nah ,, you are my partner,, so i want you to be everywhere with me.... " he kiss her forehead...

He take her with him.

Both came down in hotel garden to enjoy the rain...

Sanskar is enjoying the rain,, Swara is just standing with him,, admiring her hubby..

But he suddenly pull her with him,, Swara look at him.. In wide eyes..

Sanskar without saying anything he kiss her cheek, lick her lips.... Swara was about to lock her lips,, but he separated his lips from her,,, and starts to dance with her,, while holding her waist...

Then they dance...

But after some time

suddenly Swara's leg slipped, she fell down...

Her leg twisted.. Her ankle is injured .

Swara shout in pain...

Sanskar immediately hold her,,, he sit in front of her, cup her face " biwi,, you ok..." look at her, she is hold her feet...

Sanskar said, his voice sounded so painful " biwi,,, i M sorry.... Just because of me you are here.... you got injured..." his tears rolling down from his eyes.

Swara look at him " no hubby,,, i am fine... " n about to get up... but fell down again.

Swara "ahhhhh...."

Sanskar said while getting angry " i am seeing, how much you are fine...." n he pick her up and moves towards the room.

Sanskar again and again cursing himself for taken her with him. N she is stopping him fir this ..

In room :

He made her sit on couch...and about to go after saying this " biwi,, let me call the doctor... " but she stop him,,,

Swara " hubby wait,,, look at me.. I am fully drenched in rain,,, and this dress has become so revealing... first i have to change my dress..." he look at her then understand.

Sanskar said while thinking something" but biwi,,, you are injured so how can you manage,,, so let me help you.... "

Swara look at him and agreed..

Sanskar take out her clothes with his also...

And pick her up and go towards the bathroom..

He made her sit on vanity counter...

Then He take a stool, and placed in shower area...

And he made her sit on stool... and on the shower... water falling down on of them....

Sanskar open her dress dori n remove her top....

Swara's breath hitched,, when she naked in front of him..... She clutch her knees..

Sanskar's concentration on bathing her he didn't realize what he doing...

Then he removed her shorts... she is in undergarments...

Then open her bra,,, n about to remove it,, then only she hug him tightly and moans his name huskily...

Swara " Sanskar..!!!"

Sanskar come in senses and realizes she is naked...

Sanskar kisses her shoulders to relax her...

Remove her bra..

And then her panty.

Sanskar bend down, goes into his knees.... Take her injured feet in his hands... and kiss the injured area lovingly. ....

Swara become emotional and stop him " hubby,, please don't do this,,, you are my husband... n husband doesn't touch their wife's feet... please get up..."

Sanskar said while kissing again " you are my wife, that's why i have all right,, so mai nahi maanta in sab batun ko...." he getup n move towards Swara.. N kiss her head...

She become emotional, she hug him and kiss his cheek n neck....

Then he break the hug...

N start to Applying shower soap on her...

He doing his work,, but Swara open his shirt buttons n remove it..

Swara look at him " what happened,, don't look at me like that.... I also wanna do same(smirkly) .."

Sanskar said while getting up" wait,,, let me help my biwi.... " and removed his whole clothes...

Sanskar smirk and said huskily " how m i looking.... "

Swara's eyes become wide open, and she become shy and hide her face through her hands...

Sanskar removed her hands and give her shower soap" biwi,,, you wanna do same... "

Swara become embarrassed" no i can't hubby.... "

Sanskar hold her hand n drop soap in her hand and then put hands on the his chest..." please biwi.... "

Swara look at him again and start applying it...

After some time :

Sanskar is seen, kissing her shoulders under shower... she is hugging him...n moaning his name....

Then go down after satisfying from her shoulders.. Kissing her bre**ts....

Water dipping down, on both of them,,, their are enjoying in shower,,, exploring eachother bodies..

After some time :

Sanskar is thrusting her fastly,, she is hugging him... and moaning his name...

Swara " ahhhh,,, hubby..... Ahhh Sanskar...."

After some time :

Shower is close,

Sanskar is sucking her skin... he is licking the single drop of water....

Sanskar said while looking at her private part "biwi,, should i suck there...."

Swara look at him,, and nodes her head " you don't need for permission,, i am all yours..."

Sanskar get sit,, and start sucking her down area.... Licking the water drop...

Swara back fell on wall in pleasure " Ahhh ,,, Sanskar.... "

After some time :

Because both are laying on bed eachother embrace...

Swara's feet wrapped in a bandage...

Sanskar is crying in her embrace " no biwi ,,, you are in just because of me.... I am so sorry biwi...."

He again n again mummering this... n she is stop him...

Swara look at angrily " oh god,, Sanskar now i am fade up with your cursing yourself... stop this or else i won't talk to you..."

Sanskar's eyes wide " no no,,, don't... biwi.... . " n immediately weeps his tears....

To be CONTINUE ******

So hurry up, give ur views n votes...

So howz the episode??
Which scene/dialogue you like most??

-- so guys, tell me how the Romance???
-- tell me innocent Sanskar gussa karte time kaisa lagta hai??? ....???🙈🙈....
---and Sanskar ka concern kaisa laga..???
-- n what do you expect, from further story??🤔👀

Any scene you want b/w swasan ??
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Take care... bye
👋👋👋👋❤️❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

67.9K 3.3K 16
SWASAN❤️ Its story about two people who are in pain .... one by betroyal and another one from loneliness i.e Sanskar and Swara..... what happens when...
148K 6.6K 20
Childhood lovers.......met after long time. One believes in Love and other don't believe in Love
1M 50.7K 47
"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with you. Do you get that?" I snapped at him...
34.2K 1.3K 5
A simple two shot story of swasan... Proposal, rejection, love and marriage..