Forced Marriage with my serva...

De pinky_sweetoo

Peep in to read.. Mai multe

Copyright
1 : Swara Craziness Towards Sanskar
2 : SwaSan Wedding
3 : Their Closeness
4 : Sanskar Rock Swara Shock
5 : Made Lil Place In Sanskar's Heart
6 : Sanskar Rock Swara Shock
7 : Passionate Kiss
8 : Honeymoon In Paris
9 : Love Making Lesson
10 : Caring Hubby
12 : Rain Dance
13 : Jealous Sanskar
14 : Sanskar Confession
15: Caring Hubby
16 : Good News
17 : New Entry
18 : Swara's Craving
19 : SwaSan In Danger
20: Let Me Calm You Under Shower
21 : Craving

11 : Swara's Confession

600 22 0
De pinky_sweetoo

Heys guys..

Thanks to all who commented on previous part...

Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

-------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter Eleven:

Lets start ***

🔥🔥🔥Some matue stuff is ahead,, so read your own risk....

Sanskar finally agreed....

He hover over her.. Moves towards her ear" biwi, don't aroused me more,, i love you but slowly n soothingly... " and bite her ear lobe...

Swara moan lil....

He remove the bed sheet.,which is wrap on their body...

He first start sucking her lips,,,,

She wrap her hands around him,,,,

He bite her lips,,,, she skretch on his back...

She hissed" ahhh..... "

He immediately goes in exploring her mouth....

Both evolved kissing eachother......

After sometime Sanskar goes down... On her neck...... Kissing there,,, exploring her neck ..leaving his mark there....

Then went down on her breasts,,,, give the both boobs equal response....... Then moves on belly....

She hissed,,, when he bite her nipple " ahhhh....."

He look at her,, he feel bad,, then licking her nipples to sooth her pain....

When he feel she become lil clam..... Then,,,,,

He is sucking and kissing all over her belly.....

Sanskar look at once last time then,,, he move down on her part....

She is still sore,,,

Sanskar feels bad for her.... He stop there.....

Swara look at him,,, "please,,, Sanskar..... I need you,, wanna feel your love.... Please...."

Sanskar nodes his head,,, then start thrusting her.....

----------------------------------------

At 4 pm :

SwaSan are sleeping peacefully eachother embrace,,, then swara open her eyes,,, look at her innocent hubby...

She kissed his forehead... Then her fell on clock its showing 4.... Her eyes widen...

She start to waking him up " hubby,,,, getup,,, please..... Its tooo late now.... And we didn't eat anything from morning.... Now its evening...." she is shaking him...

Sanskar open his eyes..... " biwi,, lets sleep for some more time...." he is showing tantrums to her.

Swara" now hubby darling,,,, i am hungry... Please nah.. "

Sanskar" ohk.... " he lazily get up... And sit down taking support from bed post....

Then he look at his wife..." biwi,, are you fine.... Are you feeling any pain..??? " he asked to her, his face showing how he concerned for her pain.

Swara look at him lovingly and side hug him,, " no hubby i am all okay... See...." he kiss her forehead...

Then Sanskar said while getting up from bed,,," ohk,, u wait for a while... Will come..."

He get up and start,,, taking out her clothes...

She is seeing him... " hubby,, what are doing,, please you go and fresh n up first... Will go after you...."

Sanskar " no,,, biwi, first you go,,, and(he said while taking out bedsheet) till then i will change the bed sheet...."

Swara's cheeks become red like tomato after the blood stains.... And she is trying to get up but she fell back miserable.. And loudly hissed...." ahhhhhh Sanskar ... "

Sanskar immediately look at her,,, and he run towards her....hold her from shoulders " look at you Swara,,, and you are telling me, you are fine.... This is....." he literally said all in a loud angry tone...

Swara look at him,, this is the first time he say this much louder tone " i am sorry...." her face be like 😔,,, and tears rolling down from her eyes.

Sanskar realize what he did and he immediately sit beside her,,, weep her tears " i am sorry biwi,,, yor are in pain just because of me....please don't cry... "

Swara immediately hug him..... He also hug her back.... This hug become passionate one...

Then He broke the hug,,, " wait here,, let me help you..."

Then he come back with warm water bowl and clothe...

He open his shirt buttons which she wearing... She is wearing any undergarments,,,

Then dip the clothe in warm water and put it on her lower area...

Swara just admiring him lovingly...... 😍.. And. Thanking God for sending him for her....

After some time :

SwaSan came back after taking bath together.. Swara in his arms.... She is wearing bathrobe.. And Sanskar is in boxer....

Sanskar take her clothes and starts to help her... He open her bathrobe.... She become naked...

Sanskar take out some cream and starts apply on her bruises... He applying the cream in full concentration...

Sanskar come back in sense,, when heard Swara's moans... Then he realize, he is applying ointment on her breast.... He feel embarrassed....

Then help to wear bra.. And panty.... And simple gown...

---------------------------------------

Next day ;

🗼Eiffel Tower:

SwaSan go for outing..

Sanskar look at surroundings,,, every couple is openly kissing eachother...

His eyes is widen seeing them... Swara look at him,, she laugh lil,, after seeing his gaze on them...

Swara " don't worry hubby, this is normal is here.. You don't need to worry about it.."

Sanskar " biwi,, but how shameless they all are.... They don't care that all people are seeing them..."

Swara " yeah,,, don't care.... But if you want,, we can also do same with them.. "

Sanskar look at her in shocking expression....

Swara " come lets do it,,, i wanna do same... Please kiss me,, i am your wife.... "

Sanskar look around then" okay... "

Then Swara remember something" oh i forget something,,, wait here for few minutes..i will come "

After some time :

Swara come back...." i am back hubby.... "

Sanskar turn around, then look at her,, she kneel down in front of him ,,, and a red rose🌹 in her hand.... She is going to propose him, she wanna tell him how she love him....

Sanskar look at her " biwi,,, please get up,, i am not feeling good if you sitting down like that...."

Swara " oh god hubby,,, let me tell you my heart out first, then talking..."

He nodes yes...

Swara continues while kneeling down " hubby,,,, i wanna confessed you something ,,,,, (she is so nervous for the first time i her life) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,,, i love you so so much, for the first time i see you when you came to our house.... From that day i decided that i want to marry you, only you..hubby but i know that you not love me now,,, but i m sure you will fall on me so soon.....but i wish you could tell me the same.... " and forward the rose 🌹 to him.

Sanskar look at her then take rose from her hand and make her stand while holding her shoulders " biwi, i don't know what is LOVE but in my opinion love is not the enough between husband and wife relationships, the most important n needed thing is RESPECT for eachother....,,, and the other thing is UNDERSTANDING.... Biwi,,,and these two things are in our relationship....(Swara us listening his all words so emotional,, her eyes becoming teary) So i my pov, our relationship is beyond this i love you words.... But only for you,,, could definitely say that to you later, but in my way,,, so for that i want time..... Please give me some time...... " saying all this,,, he immediately put his rough lips in her rosey lips....

Everyone one around them,, their gaze fix on the lovely couple,, all adoring swasan lovingly ...

They are kissing eachother other so passionately....

They break their kiss when they heard clapping sound around them....

They immediately look everyone around them,,, they all clapping while seeing them...

To be CONTINUE ******

So hurry up, give ur views n votes...

So howz the episode??

Which scene/dialogue you like most??

-- so guys, tell me how the Romance???

-- tell me sansku gussa karte time kaisa laga??? ....???🙈🙈....

-- Swara rotey huwe achii lagii nah..???? 😜

-- swara ka proposal kaisa laga...???

---and Sanskuu ka reply main answer kaisa..???

-- n what do you expect, from further story??🤔👀

Any scene you want b/w swasan ??

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Till then.

Take care.....
bye

👋👋👋👋❤️❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

165K 14.8K 35
Peek inside to know the story....It is 5th book in love series. #Loveseries 5
201K 3.2K 16
hot living together relationship of swasan matured story
165K 7.9K 17
What if Sanskar was mad in real? Here I am presenting my version of the story with necessary changes. Cover by- @theycalledmemiss
148K 6.6K 20
Childhood lovers.......met after long time. One believes in Love and other don't believe in Love