Forced Marriage with my serva...

By pinky_sweetoo

Peep in to read.. More

Copyright
1 : Swara Craziness Towards Sanskar
2 : SwaSan Wedding
3 : Their Closeness
4 : Sanskar Rock Swara Shock
5 : Made Lil Place In Sanskar's Heart
6 : Sanskar Rock Swara Shock
7 : Passionate Kiss
9 : Love Making Lesson
10 : Caring Hubby
11 : Swara's Confession
12 : Rain Dance
13 : Jealous Sanskar
14 : Sanskar Confession
15: Caring Hubby
16 : Good News
17 : New Entry
18 : Swara's Craving
19 : SwaSan In Danger
20: Let Me Calm You Under Shower
21 : Craving

8 : Honeymoon In Paris

690 23 0
By pinky_sweetoo

Heys guys..

Thanks to all who commented on previous part...

Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter Eight:

Lets start ***

Precaution: before start to read this chappy, tie your seat belt tightly then read it😜🙈🙈🙈and control your breath while reading last scene ...

After two days :

SwaSan safely landed in Paris.

At luxurious hotel :

SwaSan moving towards reception..
Sanskar, just admiring the beauty of paris... and following swara...

Swara take keys n both of them left to their honeymoon suite ...

SwaSan come into the room...

Sanskar looking at the whole room in wide eyes... coz didn't see any room like this...

Sanskar stunned to see rooms decorations...

Swara smiling seeing her hubby expression... then she asked " hubby,,, kese laga our honeymoon suite "

Sanskar said while getting confused " biwi,,, tou kia yeh room nhi hai..."

Swara smile " hubby, yeh room he hai,, but hum Honeymoon par aye hein nah, so honeymoon couple k liye HONEYMOON SUITE bolte hein,, mere innocent hubby... "

Sanskar nodes his head in yes after understanding the meaning...

Swara" hubby, I think, its already 3 pm,,, so first hume freshnup hojana chahiye,, phir thora rest kar k, pura City explore krte hein... "

Sanskar immediately agreed with her because he is so excited to go outside...

Then both freshnup,, and take nap...

-----------------------------------------

At night :

9 : pm

SwaSan sleep so long,,, so they skip the plan to go out,,

They are having their dinner...

Sanskar look so happy...
He smile widely...
Swara also happy to see him...

They casually talking.,, sanskar is asking so many questions from swara.. She happily a se his all questions...

-------------------------------------

At Honeymoon suite :

They come back after having dinner...
Swara goes to change dress to nighty...

Sanskar as usual sitting on decorated bed,,
Talking with his mother ...

Then sanskar cut the call...

Then,,,
Sanskar heard click sound,,, he look towards washroom door.. His eyes stuck on swara...

Swara specially buy, that nighty for her honeymoon...
Swara is wearing red revealing netted nighty... her body curves is visible from nake eyes... Swara take a lotion and start moving towards the bed... and sit beside sanskar...

Sanskar first time, he gulped his saliva... he don't why,, this happening with him...

Sanskar body become to hard, after seeing her gorgeous milky skin... revealing from nighty...

Swara didn't notice sanskar till now,, she is i her own world...

Then swara, open the lotion,, and start to applying it on legs...

Sanskar look at her milky legs which arouses his desire...
He can't control himself more...

Sanskar look at her with intense gaze... and sweat are appearing in his forehead...

Swara feel,, sanskar gaze on her,, she look at him " what happen hubby,,, you ok??"

Sanskar immediately asked without thinking anything " you look beautiful, should i kiss you..." (dumb sansku,,, hot bolna chahiye but beautiful bol diya.... 😂)

Swara look at his situation 😅,,, she know what make him arousing...

Swara put the lotion aside,,, then she immediately put her milky hands around his shoulders... and said huskily while pulling him closer " y not, hubby..."

Sanskar's right hand automatically move back on her head and his left arm around her waist and he put his lips on her....

Swara closed her eyes and moan loudly his name " sanskar....!!!"

Both fell on bed...

Swara is under sanskar...
He kissing her so passionately...

Swara also kissing him...

Swara hands roaming on his back...

Sanskar don't know, when his left moves towards her breasts...

Sanskar put his hand on her,, left bosom.... Swara also drowing the deep ocean of hubby's love...

Swara also doesn't realize that his hand on breast..

Sanskar lost kissing in her soft lips ..

Swara do not opening her mouth,, and he want to explore her mouth... than sanskar press her breast....

This time swara arch her back and loudly scream his name " sanskar... ahhh..."

Sanskar immediately put his tongue in... start exploring her mouth...
His hand her breasts... kneading slowly...

Swara come back in her senses... feeling his hand on breast... she is waiting for this moment from so long...

Swara's alone tear felk from her eyes... then she feel, his lower part become so tight...
now she controls herself...she decided that,, today she want to lost her purity on her husband...

Then Both lost in kissing eachother... after some time,,their kiss broke due to out of breath...

Sanskar fell on bed beside her...

SwaSan breathing heavily... trying to catch their breath...

After some time,, both become normal...

Swara without wasting any time,, she hover over him...

Sanskar look at her with wide eyes... for the first time she,, came upon him...

Swara hold her from shoulder... she bend on his ear and huskily said " sanskar,,, lets make love,, i can't control myself now,, it's impossible for me..." saying this she push her lower portion on his lower tight area...

Sanskar closed his eyes in pleasure... he don't know what happening with him,,, his drowning in deep desire world ...

Swara bite his ear lobe and said again" sanskar please make love with me.... "

Sanskar look at her face,,, his expression become confused one " biwi,,,, i don't know what is love making.... " his face fell down in sadness. 😔

Swara cup his face lovingly and her tone become more huskily" don't worry about it,,, i ll tell you,,, but tell me are you ready???... "

Sanskar also wanted this,,, he was feeling so good after kissing her,,, he wanted to enjoy this new feeling more..." Yes, I am ready.. "

Swara without wasting any time,,, she starts to open his shirt... remove his shirt completely... Thrown his shirt some were...

Swara put her on his white chest.... Roaming shamelessly...

Sanskar closed hus eyes in pleasure...

Then swara bend on his neck.
Sanskar wrap his arm around her...

Swara start kissing his neck... her hand still caressing his upper body...

Swara kissing him more n more passionately... then bite in his skin...

Sanskar moaning loudly and clutched her nighty from back tightly...

Swara feel shiver in his moaning,,, hearing her name from his mouth,, its feels amazing..

Swara stop kissing him... and went down on his chest... kissing his whole chest... 💋💋👄👄

Swara filled his chest with her love bite... then she put his nipple between her teeth,,, bite him hardly... this time his scream echo in room....

Swara also moaned with him... then she stop and get up from him...

Sanskar feel her away from him... he open his eyes... look at swara with sad gaze...

But Sanskar's eyes widen seeing her removing her nighty completely...

Swara in bra and panty...

Sanskar look at other side as he can't see her like that...

Sanskar said while looking at other side " biwi,,, what are you doing.. Why are you removing your nighty..."

Swara huskily " because,,, you, Also do same with me what i did with you just now... but damm 😡why arr you looking other side .... Look at me..."

Sanskar immediately turned his face,, and see her.... But immediately closed his eyes,,, 🙈

Because Swara is naked from upper portion...

Swara again hover over him... and said huskily" please sanskar... love me.... Same like i did with you...come take me under, like i did.... "

Sanskar said while getting so aroused..." ohk biwi... "
Them flipped, and take swara under him.... ... then he start looking at her huge breasts ....... Then he bending down...........

To be CONTINUE ******

So hurry up, give ur views n votes...

So howz the episode??
Which scene/dialogue you like most??

-- so guys, tell me sanskar ka kissing karna kesa laga....???🙈🙈.... Swara ne acha teach kia tha nah.. 😜
-- swara ka teach lesson no 2 kese laga...???
-- n what do you expect, from further story??🤔👀

Any scene you want b/w swasan ??
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Till then.
Take care... bye
👋👋👋👋❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 50.7K 47
"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with you. Do you get that?" I snapped at him...
149K 10.8K 27
Read the story and give your review...
177K 8.2K 28
A story of a Innocent girl and arrogant man Its my first book hope u all like it