Mobile Legends Golden Gala

By miarebel65

As Zlatan is getting modernized day by day, it had been chosen as the host for the 21st Golden Gala in the L... More

Aftermath
Fight Song
Invitation
Gavin Paxley
Engaged
Stiches
Caring
Proven
Break Up
Loving You More Than Him
Stranger
The Job
Meaning of Loyalty
Field Ops
Aamon Paxley
Between Brothers
Mine
Dress Up
Finally Yours
Dolled-Up
New Groom
Jealousy
Raid
To Keep
You're a Snake
Accompany
White Rose
Intruders
Betray and Guilt

Waltz

125 8 22
By miarebel65

The Golden Gala, a special event where erastrocets amuse themselves by gracing themselves in each others presence and boosting their growing status. The one event of the year, where noblemen would find opportunities to gaining alliance and power. As the adults drink and chat, their children play and dance the night away with other noble family.

Western erastrocets would not dare to decline an oppertunity, however the Eastern erastrocets would never allow themselves to be involved with the affairs of the Western noble family. The Scarlet and Shadow faction are the example of the Eastern noble family that would not like to be involved.

For a long time, Hanabi too do not have a care towards the political affairs of her faction. Even her father, the Grandmaster of the Scarlet faction, would constantly remind her to sharpen her skills and focused on her studies; as he hoped that she would take his place as the next Grandmaster of the Scarlet faction. The constant lost of her battle with her own true feelings would always be the result of her downfall. After having an adopted little brother, she aimed to be the example in her brother's eyes.

"Hanabi, Hanabi," she heard her name being repeated. Hanabi snapped out of her thoughts as her fiance tried to bring her back to the real world. "Are you alright?" Aamon asked, "you have been spacing out, what are you thinking that is more interesting than me?" he smirked.

Hanabi returned back his smirked as she bragged his collar and pulled his face closer to hers, "My goodness, I never thought that the infamous Lord Paxley wanted to be doted on as well," she could feel him shiver a bit; "then how should I serve you, my Lord?" she traced her finger along his clothed, muscular chest.

Aamon could feel his cheek burning up at her sudden dominant attitude. 'Looks like she has develop a new character, to her personality,' he thought.

"Don't fantasised too long, my Lord; you have an announcement to make," she seductively said, which actually pulled him out from his deep thoughts.

"If you keep this up, I will prepare a special punishment," he whispered in her ear, while walking pass her.

Hanabi bit her bottom lip as she tried hard not to blush. She took a deep breath to cool down her burning cheeks; and focused on Aamon's speech. As the heroes of the Land of Dawn gathered around, unexpectedly her eyes locked with her ex's. For the entire evening, Gusion kept his deep violet eyes on the future duchess.

Before he could take a first step to her, his older brother began his speech, "Heroes of the Land of Dawn, I am honour to be welcoming all to the most extravagant event of the year".

'Looks like he is acting all welcoming just in front of the guest,' Hanabi thought, 'it isn't surprising, but truly unexpected with his personality. Many have told that he is cold and stern when it comes to any military business; while being calm, cool and friendly to diplomatic businesses.

As the crowd cheered on, he turned towards his fiance while he offered his hand to her. Hanabi stared at his offered hand, then towards his eyes. She saw happiness and gentleness that sooth her fast beating heart. With a smile on her lips, she accepted his hand and walked forward towards him. She didn't care of the many faces that were surprised to see her holding hands with the powerful Duke Paxley, she didn't care of the harsh glare and shade by some; and she didn't care of the looks from the crowd. All her focus was on the man before her.

"And I would like to start this night, with a question to my honourable guest, soon to be a member of the Paxley family; Hanabi Scarlet," he announced; "Hanabi, you were first engaged to my brother, Gavin Paxley. But I have realised that I have feelings for you, ever since we were small; so I stand here asking for your hand instead".

The scarlet ninja blushed at his words. He was actually proposing to her, in front of the infamous heroes and abyssal demons of the Land of the Dawn. As cliche as it is, she was expecting him to announce their engagement, however she was surprised at his methods.

From his pocket, was a gorgeous silver band with the most eye-catching emerald she had ever seen. She was never presented with a jewellery, as fetching as the one holding by the duke himself. Not wasting another minute, she nodded her head, agreeing to his proposal. With a charming grin, Aamon slipped the 'band of gold' onto her finger, while leaving a soft peck on her forehead.

A deep blush of pink quickly appearing on her cheeks, caused by Aamon's sudden sweet gesture in front of a crowd. "Aamon this is too much," said Hanabi as the blush on her cheeks grows darker, turning her head away to avoid his teasing expression.

"But your embarrassed look is satisfying to watch dear," he said as he leaned in closer to her ear, "count it as your punishment," he smirked.

She couldn't hold it any longer as she pushed the man away and quickly turned around to hide away her flustered face. Aamon could just smiled at her as he enjoyed seeing her so flustered and embarrassed in front of him. Just as he was about to tease her even more, her shocked, yet happy closest friends pulled her into a group hug.

"You sly snake, you knew all along," said Miya as she hugged her friend tighter.

"You so owe us an explanation and a favour," said Fanny.

"I'll... make...y-you...guys my.... bridesmaid...." Hanabi chocked on her words as her caught in a chocking hug.

"Good eneough, but I'm still shipping Hanasion," said Natalia as she let go from the hug.

Aamon was about to take back his fiancee, when he was stopped by her royal highness. "Now, now, my lord; let us accompany her for the night. You of course must curtiside the other elites and heroes," Silvana smiled, hoping to have her friend's fiance approval.

The young duke sighed in defeat as the princess was indeed true with her argument and allowed Silvana and her friends to accompany his fiancee for some time. As the princess walked inside with her companions, she flashed Gusion a smile and a wink. He understood the gesture and nodded. "What was that about?" curiosity starting to stir inside of Alucard. "A promised favour," Gusion replied, walking into the building.

Inside, Hanabi was amazed with the finished decor and was simply was impressed at how grand it was. "Looks like the Paxleys out did themselves this year," a calm Silvana commented.

"Indeed," Fanny supported.

Hanabi ignored them as she grab two glass of champagne and gave one to Natalia. "To a new," she toasted as Silvana, Fanny and Miya, bragged a glass as well, "and our lasting friendship".

"Cheers!" they cheered with the gentle clinking of their glasses, the night finally begun.

"Looks like our mischievous Selena, is our music tonight," said Miya as she gestured towards the stage, where Selena a member of S.T.U.N. started to perform with her teammates.

Time passed and it was close to midnight, Hanabi enjoyed the night with her closest friends; while she shared her first dance with her loyal fiance. "Looks like your enjoying yourself over there," Aamon teased. "Don't tell me you are jealous," she teasingly asked.

Aamon chuckled, "I am not, but I would prefer to spend this evening with you". Hanabi playfully scoffed at him, "Acting like a true duke".

As the soft song ended, Hanabi curtiside at Aamon and excuse herself to join her friends again. "You two are cute just now," Miya teased. "Oh please, you're a teased Miya," she said as took a glass of champagne; handed by Natalia.

"By the way Hana," started Natalia, "an invitation for you, some is requesting for you presence, top floor, balcony".

"Intresting," she said, walking to the top floor. There, she saw no one, but the small luminating diamonds of the city of Zlatan. "Guess I'm early," she mumbled to herself, walking to the railings while enjoying the fresh evening breeze.

"Little brother, I will bring justice to you," she whispered her repeated promise. "But you have no care about that, right captain?" she asked the figure admiring her beauty under the moonlight.

He stood beside her, looking at the magnificent view of Zlatan. "That's not true Hana," he said, "I always cared about you".

"B*llsh*t with that!" she harshly cursed at him, "All you care about is your loyalty towards Dr. Leo; I want justice," she glared into his violet eyes.

"You're only using me as under Dr. Leo's order as his pawn and your toy of pleasure".

"That's not true Hana, you know that," Gusion gently turned her around to face him. He softly hold the back of her hand and help her put the champagne glass down on the balcony railing. His hand trailed up her arm, her shoulders and finally cupping her soft cheek. Her eyes refused to look at him as her formal fears return to haunt her. "Tell me Hana, who is now is in your heart?"

Hanabi looked deep in his eyes as she then asked, "If I tell you, are you willing to be disobey Dr. Leo?"

Gusion was gobsmacked at her question. 'If it meant, that she will be mine again,' he thought. However, how could he disobey the man, who has trusted and had faith in him for the fate of Zlatan; but the young maiden in front of him was his strength and his devotion to succeed.

Hanabi could see the hesitation as he failed to give a reply to her, which broke her heart even more. "My apologies, young master Paxley," she brushed his hands away, "my heart has now belongs to Duke Paxley, all you have now is my respect," she walked towards the door; where her fiance was waiting.

Gusion fists tighten as anger swell in his heart. If he had answered, if he hadn't hesitate, he would had her back. He looked at her champagne glass and chugged it down his throat, to swallow in his sadness and frustrations. From the empty glass, he notice something at the bottom and it ignited a small flame for him. He put the item into his pocket as he headed back to the ballroom. He was surprised to see her still there and dancing with Tigerel. The bright smile on her face, soften his hearts and ease him, as he felt glad to see her smile.

"I see you are not frustrated now," said a voice, as she handed him a glass.

He just chuckled at her, "Why would I be frustrated towards your brother?" he asked, "he too helped me a lot in the past, even when he broke some rules for me".

"So it was my brother that helped you into Zlatan?" Fanny asked as she took a sip from her glass.

"He did, and it was actually Hana, that guided to the Moniyan Empire for refuge; from my family".

"So that's why you are closer to her".

"Indeed, but I wasn't grateful towards her, since I was still in love with Lesley at the time".

"Well, I hope you won't change your mind with our Hana".

"Trust me Fan, I want only her to be mine and no one else's," he gave her back the untouched glass as he walked onto the dance floor and then towards the two.

Before he left, he wanted at least a dance with her, just one, to satisfy his needs for the night. "May I cut in," he humbly asked as Tigerel bowed to him, allowing Gusion to dance with the Paxley's darling flower. While Gusion was enthusiastic to dance with the ravenette, she was not too happy. She sneakily tried to run away from the dance floor, she didn't get a chance when Gusion gently grabbed her hand. "Is there anything wrong, m'lady?" he gently asked.

"Gusion, you had your chance," she tried to talk out of this offer, "and I would prefer to dance with Aamon".

"Is it wrong for me to waltz with my future sister-in-law?" he asked with a smile.

Hanabi was suprised, usually he would tease her; but he was actually genuinely smiling at her, like a true nobleman. She has no care about who she is with, either he is a criminal or an erestrocrate; she would fall for the person's heart. "When you put it like that? It's not," she said as a hint of blush creeping up onto her cheeks.

"Then, may I have the honor of dancing with m'lady?" he bowed as he offered his hand.

Hanabi was hesitant as she knew, she would regret the decision, but accepted Gusion's hand for a dance. He gently pulled her close to him as he put her hand on his shoulder and wrapped his arm around her beautiful, slim waist. Hanabi blushed as she felt warm when she felt his arm around her. The fast beat song that once filled the room a moment ago, had slowed down and the pair started to waltz on the dance floor.

She remembered the last time, she slowed dance with Gusion, when he was teaching her how to. She always loved the way she waltzed with him, by seeing a side of him that he never showed to anyone else. Even though, he preferred to be a bit rough and more intimate with her, he did not mind showing his gentle side towards her.

The room was completely silent, except from the music, and still, as everyone's eyes was on the pair gracefully waltzing alone on the dance floor. Hanabi focused was on her feet as she was not pro at slow dancing. Gusion leaned down to her ear as he softly whispered, "Eyes on me, Hana".

Hanabi nodded as she looked straight into her dance partner's eyes. She noticed a gentle shine in his violet eyes, causing her heart to beat at a rapid pace. Her focused shifted to him as she let go of his hand and wrapped her arms around his neck and both his arms around her waist; pulling her closer to him as while she rested her head on his chest.

She forgot how warm and comfortable he was, as his slow heartbeat was like a lullaby to her. As the song slowly died down, the pair stopped dancing and looked at each other in the eye. Gusion leaned down towards her face, which made Hanabi almost panicking. She tightly closed her eyes as she refused to withness him kissing her. However, she only felt a peck on her cheek. Hanabi quickly open her eyes in surprised, seeing him smile at her.

Gusion kissed the back of her hand, "Thank you for the dance, m'lady," he thanked as walked to the door. Hanabi could only watched him walked away from the ballroom as she asked herself once more, "Who does my heart belongs to?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 199 20
As the daughter of Hades, you are the single most feared person on the Isle of the Lost! Daughter of a God, Co-Captain of Uma's pirate crew, girlfrie...
54.9K 814 27
Mal's living in Auradon. She's engaged to Ben and she's been keeping her past a secret. Her abusing and hurtful past is hidden from almost everybody...
93.9K 2.3K 18
The VK's had finally gotten their happily ever after. They were no longer being manipulated by their parents to be evil and cause trouble. They didn'...
2.5K 13 12
Rosie Beast. the Royal Princess of Auradon. Finds out that one of her best friends became the villain of this story. will they get help by the other...