Kin And The Killer

By Ja2Anjelica

Creatures Of The Night.... .... Vreemde-Kin is left with no choice when a series of vampire attacks are happe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven ⭐
Chapter Eight ⭐
Chapter Nine ⭐
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven ✅
Chapter Twelve ✅
Chapter Thirteen ⭐ 💚
Chapter Fourteen ⭐💚
Chapter Fifteen ⭐💚
Chapter Sixteen ✅
Chapter Seventeen ✅
Chapter Eighteen *
Chapter Nineteen ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty *
Chapter Twenty-one *
Chapter Twenty-two ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty-three *
Chapter Twenty-four ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-five ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-six ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty-seven *
Chapter Twenty-eight ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-one ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five 💋
Chapter Thirty-six *
Chapter Thirty-seven ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-eight ⭐
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-three

Chapter Fifty-eight**

6 2 0
By Ja2Anjelica

Narrated by KIN

Today is the day. We all have been so excited, we know once we leave the tunnels, we're going to have to fight. But that's okay, we'll do whatever it takes to be free.

I'm a bloodsuscker hybrid, I have that. Maxwell is an eagle, and Cara is a jellyfish. She has that, the only baggage would be Jason who has no idea how to get a hold of his power. And Hayden who is an excellent swimmer, but unless we're going under water. That wouldn't be much help.

Jason had already asked his mother which direction we should flee if we were to escape before she arrives, she planted the map in his head. I'm sorry, but zombies are the coolest.

We played cards in the fun zone, Jason entered. He is beyond dreamy and I don't think he knows that. I've always wondered what I thought about him, but being here made it clear. I like him, a lot. But he probably can't feel that in general. So I'll just forget it.

He is a machine when it comes to feeling, and even when he does. He'll probably never be capable of feeling to the extend to the rest of us. And vampires love hard, love obsessively. I cannot afford to be with someone who wouldn't get that, who wouldn't even give me a quarter of what I would give.

He came directly to us and sat down. "Most of the subjects are already in their rooms. But... give us ten minutes to get prepared before we start it all?"

I nodded my head. It's show time. We played two rounds before Maxwell rose to his feet, "I think it's time we moved down. Remember, we will be watched instantly as we move. So be super quick. Kin,"

I gave him a smile, "I promise. Jason... Remember to tap me in when you're downstairs."

He nodded his head. And they all started leaving the place. I couldn't believe we're doing it, there's no time to back down now. Although my chest felt like it was caving in, and I began shaking. I breathed in slowly and exhaled. I tried calming my nerves.

I stood up and began pacing. I have no idea how to fake handling doctor Hart, brutality isn't in my nature. But for her sake, I'm going to have to make it convincing. After all, I don't want her to get hurt. That would the the worst, especially since she's willing to help us. The only one here.

"Kin. We're here."

I heard Jason say in my head. So I made my way over to doctor Hart's office. Slowly, a bit unsure of myself. When I saw her door I hesitated before I knocked, then I knocked. She called me in.

I opened the door, she sat there. I gave her a small nod. "Doctor Hart?"

She wore a smile that disappeared. She's afraid for her life as well, I could tell. And I was afraid to put her in danger. That was something she could tell, she gave me a nod. As if saying it's okay, she's okay. I should just do this. I let in a big breath of air and grabbed her, by the time I released the air was with the gang.

I put her down and grabbed her behind the neck. It has to be convincing, Kin. I know I can do this.

"Hey!" I said as tough as I could, "we know here's a secret tunnel somewhere and you WILL show us or else I snap your neck like a twig, got that?"

She nodded her head.

"I said, got it!" I raised my voice.

"Y-yes!"

"Good."

She started walking, the rest of us followed her. Then she suddenly stopped walking in the middle of the hallway.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" I asked harshly again, while shaking her.

Is she deciding to give up and have them catch us again?

"Right here. I have to open the tunnel,"

Hayden clapped her hands, "so do it!"

Doctor Hart nodded her head and cleared her throat, "lovahina! Lovahino! Lovahini!"

Suddenly the ground beneath us shook, the hallway shifted. Then it looked like a cave with five different tunnels. We hurried in. The doors behind us closed.

"Let go of me, Kin," she said and I did, "there aren't any cameras in here,"

I pulled her into a hug. "Thank you so much, doctor. I'm so sorry for being so harsh,"

She chuckled, we pulled away and she looked at me. Then at Jason, "I'm doing this for him. My friend."

I grinned. That's sweet.

"Thanks, doctor." He replied. She just nodded her head.

"Okay. Which way?" Maxwell asked.

Doctor pointed at the fourth tunnel, "we go through there."

We all started moving. Doctor Hart told us to step exactly where she did, because most of the floor is a trap. So we did. Then when it was clear she let us know. We all were quiet, moved in silence. I couldn't believe we're escaping, if it's even possible.

"Kin!" Jason called my name out in fear. I've been looking at the walls of the cave, it doesn't 11look real at all, like plastic mountain. When I looked up, a blade was coming my way. I quickly ducked and ditched it.

I jumped right up, he ran up to me and held my hand. "Are you okay? Keep your eyes open."

"Jason is right. Random things will fly out and try and attack, just... just be alert guys."

We continued walking in silence. That's up until doctor Hart stopped walking and turned around to look at us all. "I'm so proud of all of you. Now we have to get on the floor and start crawling on our tummies. Okay?"

She instructed and got down flat and started crawling, Maxwell joined her first and we all followed. We started crawling when suddenly balls of fire flew over our heads, Cara screamed at the first ball. The rest of us laughed at her reaction and started crawling again. She laughed as well. Doctor Hart rose to her feet again, we all didn't get up until we reached where she got up.

Then we dusted ourselves off. She turned to face us, "are you all still okay?"

We all said yes and she started walking again.

"What is the first thing you will do when you're free?" She asked.

Silence again, then Jason broke it. "I'll tell Sarah that I like her, a lot. ' Cause I do,"

I smirked, "Jason that's cute. I'll probably do the same. Run into my family's arms then I'll text all our friends and tell them we're back,"

Jason chuckled. "I-I miss them, not gonna lie,"

"Yeah," I agreed, "especially Saskia. I wonder how she's doing?"

Jason who walked a tad faster than me turned around and smiled at me, "I'm sure she's okay. Misses you like crazy,"

"Well, I wanna dip my feet in the ocean," shared Hayden. "I want to know what that feels like, and the sea sand,"

"I just want to meet new people, go to school," Cara replied.

"Yeah," Maxwell said, "go to the mall. Malls look fun,"

"Oh my gosh," Hayden said. "I'd love to go shopping. I've been wearing these white pyjamas ever since I can remember,"

Cara giggled, "and have boyfriends. That seems epic,"

Hayden looked at Maxwell and bit her lower lip, "yeah, that seems epic."

We continued walking. More traps popped up, but doctor Hart was right there to guide us through it all. I honestly don't believe we would be able to make it. She stopped walking and looked at us, she wanted to say something but no words emerge from her mouth.

She walked up to Jason and gave him a tight hug. Then she gave each one of us a hug, I was last. By the time she reached me, she couldn't hold her tears in anymore. "Please take good care of, Jason?"

I nodded my head.

"Up ahead is the exit. You're going to have to hold me again in that grip."

I nodded my head and gently grabbed her. We walked out, she was the only one that could open the door. It needed her finger prints. Which she loaned us. When the door opened, we were surrounded by guards and doctor Webster.

Holy shit, how are we escaping into the woods?

Doctor Webster stood there, hands in his waist. "Did you all really think you could escape? Alive?"

We looked at each other. This is it, at least we tried. We don't stand a chance, and we had no ideas whatsoever.

**
Remember to rewrite the ending of this chapter. To go in detail with each trap and how the characters responded to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 936 23
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

92.8K 4K 25
obsessed
69.4K 2.3K 77
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...
556K 6.6K 26
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...