𝚃𝚎 𝙰𝚖𝚘 || 𝘉𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘖'𝘉...

By dangerforce_labrats

𝚃𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚘𝚗 𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚒 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚊 𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚒 𝚝𝚘... More

Te Amo
Act 1
The Danger Force Awakens
Say My Name
Villains Night
Mime Games
Chapa's Crush
Return Of The Kid, Sister and Brother
Prank-War
Monsty
Bionic Showdown pt 1
Bionic Showwdown pt 2
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Radioactive Cat
Lil' Dynamite
Manlee Men
Drive Hard
Act 2
An Imposter Among Us
A Danger Among Us
A Cyborg Among Us
A Dystopian Crew Among Us
Mika's Musical
No Going Back
Sink or Swim pt 1
Sink Or Swim pt 2
The Jet Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best
Dude, Where's My Man Buggy?
Bilsky Billions
Power Problems pt 1
Power Problems pt 2
The Supies
Swellview Junior High
A/N

Mika In the Middle

1K 15 6
By dangerforce_labrats

~ Te Amo ~
————

It's been a few days since Eliza got home from Mission Creek and Ray still doesn't know that she know about Douglas. Anyway, Eliza, Bose, Mika, Miles and Chapa might've of accidentally teleported Rays truck into the Jandy River.

They all walked into the Man's Nest trying to come up with a plan on how to tell Ray, who then came up the tube with Schwoz and they were arguing.

"Danger Force, assemble!" Ray shouted at the top of his lungs. "He sounds mad." Chapa whispered to Eliza  and she nodded in agreement.

"Yello!" Eliza said happily from beside their lockers. Ray stepped closer to them. "I don't suppose any of you know how my Man Truck ended up at the bottom of the Jandy River." Ray said as he took out his phone and showed them a picture of his Man Truck that was in the Jandy River.

"No." Miles lied.

"Ok, where have you guys been all day?" Ray asked.

"Church."
"Mind your business."
"I honestly don't know."
"Places."

"Alright, I'll start with you." Ray said as he pointed to Miles. "You were at church, huh? Which one?"

"Went to three." Miles answered and Ray nodded. "A little church hoping."

"Lotta church hoping."

"You sing?"

"Few times."

"Which Hymns?"

"Amazing Grace, How Great Thou Art, couple Kanye Songs."

"Ok." Ray nodded and Miles walked over to stand beside Schwoz and Ray motioned for Eliza to step forward. "You went to places, huh? What places?" He asked her.

"I was with you for most of the day then I went to the comic book store like I told you."

"Ok." He said and Eliza nodded before she went over and stood with Miles and Chapa took her place. "How about you?" Ray asked her.

"Mind your business." She said and the man nodded as Chapa made her way to the other two.

"What about you, Dimples. You know anything about my truck being in the river?" Ray asked Bose who shrugged. "I don't know anything about anything."

"Figures." Ray said and Bose smiled before he joined his friend. "Well, I believe you all, now to simply leave the room." Ray said and they all smiled before he turned around to Mika who was standing beside the door. "One more thing, though. Mika!"

"I don't suppose you know anything about how my truck ended up at the bottom of the river. Do you? Mika, I love that truck. More than I love Andrea, Lucas, Eliza and Schwoz." Ray said to Mika.

Eliza and Schwoz looked over at him with hurt expressions. "Ouch!"

"Now it's all wet." Ray said as he held up his phone with the picture. Mika looked over at her friends and Eliza shook her head, telling her not to say anything.

"It was us!" Mika blurted out and Eliza, Bose, Chapa and Miles groaned. "I knew it!" Ray yelled.

"Ok, so you know how fast food always tastes better in a car?" Mika asked Ray and he nodded. "Everyone knows that." He said.

"So we ordered food from Nacho Ball, the close one, not the nice one and we brought back but it didn't taste right. So we decided to teleport inside the Man Truck but the food still tasted off so we blasted some music and that worked for some reason. And the food was so good. And then an amazing song came on and we searched the artists to find out she's still alive and living in France so Miles went, "yes" while he held up his fist and then we all teleported into the river!" Mika ranted.

"Well, I am very disappointed in... Mika." Ray said and Mika looked at him confused. "What? But I told you the truth."

"You did. And that's good! But you also snitched. That's bad." Ray explained and Mika still looked at him with a confused expression. "That makes no sense." She said.

"Lying is a very important part of being a superhero! That's why half the moms in the town think that Ray Manchester is a fighter pilot." Ray said and Eliza looked at him weirdly as Bose saluted him.

"That just sounds like lying to impress women." Miles said and Eliza agreed. "That's because it is." She said and Ray clicked his tongue as he pointed to her and Miles. "Exactly."

"I need to be able to trust that you can lie." Ray said as he pointed to Mika who groaned.

"Give her a letter!" Chapa said and Mika's head snapped towards her. "No!"

"Yeah!" Eliza said and Mika looked at her with narrowed eyes. "To the snitch board." Ray said and Schwoz put the snitch board on the Man's Nest screen, revealing that Mika only had two letters left.

"According to this you've already snitched four times!" Ray said and Mika pouted.

"The ketchup stain I left on the couch." Miles said plainly.

"The raccoon fight club I was running in the basement." Chap said and Mika looked at her. "That was horrible!" She said and Chapa shrugged.

"That I import illegal hair products from China to maintain my luscious locks." Bose said and he ran a hand through his hair. "And that I do the same thing." Ray added.

"Those are literally crimes though." Mika defended and Ray ignored her. "Mika! Last name?" He asked Schwoz.

"Macklin." Schwoz answered. "Mika Macklin! For snitching, a fifth letter!" Ray said and another letter spelling snitch appeared beside Mika's name.

"Ha! You hate to see it!" Miles said with a smile and Mika glared at him. "Ooh. If you snitch again, you'll get an E." Ray said.

"H." Schwoz corrected and Ray nodded. "H. And then," Ray started and Eliza stood up from her spot on the couch.

"The shoes of shame!" She yelled and Mika's face dropped. "Really? I thought we were friends." She said jokingly and Eliza shrugged before she sat down.

"You have to wear the ugliest shoes known to man for an entire week!" Schwoz said as he walked towards the couch. Miles got a box and opened it to reveal a pair of ugly, plain white shoes.

"No! Those are hideous! Their so plain!" Mika said as Miles handed Ray the shoes. "Then don't snitch."

"Ok! I don't mean to be a snitch or anything but there's a little kid standing outside looking at us through the glass door." Mika said and they all saw Schwoz's nephew, Zed standing outside.

Miles shrieked. "Where did he come from?" He asked and Ray shrugged. "I don't know, but lets punch first and ask questions later." He said and Eliza looked at him.

"You know, violence isn't always the answer." Eliza said and Ray looked at her. "Of course it is." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"No, it's my nephew, Zed." Schwoz told them as he walked over to the door and opened it. "What are you doing out there? You could catch a cold. You know you don't have your baby beard anymore." Schwoz told the boy who held a can.

"Baby beard?" Chapa asked and Eliza shook her head. "Don't ask questions." She said and Chapa nodded.

"Exactly. Schwoz's family. Total freaks." Rag said and Eliza agreed.

"He brought me a message can from Mama. This is either good news, or really bad." Schwoz said before he opened the can.

"It's really bad!" A voice came from the can. Eliza turned around to see Zed run out of the door with a scared expression.

"It's mama! I don't want you to worry about me." Schwoz's mom said.

"Sick twist coming." Rat said to Eliza.

"But I'm sick." Mama Schwoz said through the can and Ray looked at his daughter with a smirk. "Told you." He said and she smiled.

"My doctor says I have melty bones!" Mama Schwoz said and Schwoz gasped. "Melty bones runs in my family!" He said and Eliza looked at him sympathetically.

"Yes, you should get checked." Mama Schwoz said and they all looked at the can confused. "Please come home to mama. I need you!" She said and a look of sadness washed over Schwoz's face. "Ok, now how do I hang this thing up. Probably this button that says hang up."

Ray sighed annoyed before he snatched the can from Schwoz's hands and threw it onto the floor before he stomped on it. "Schwoz, I'm so sorry." Mika said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too pal, but you can't go visit her." Ray said and Eliza looked at him with wide eyes. "What? Why?"

"He already used all of his vacation days. When he had to get his appendix out." Ray said as he picked up the can and walked over to the trash can. "He couldn't wait until thanksgiving."

"Dad, at least let him go see her for a day or something." Eliza said and Mika nodded. "Exactly! it's his mom and she's got melty bones." Mika said.

"She always does this. She calls him home saying she's sick and when he gets there. She comes up with fifty reasons why he can't leave." Rat said and Eliza rolled her eyes. "And then I got no Schwoz for two, maybe one whole day!" He added.

"I know I'm the most heartless one here, but that's pretty cold." Chapa said and Eliza nodded in agreement and Ray looked at Chapa weirdly.

"Ok, you can either go home now. Or for her memorial service." Ray said and Eliza shook her head. "Now, if you'll excuse me. I have to go dry my truck out!" Ray yelled before he walked through the metal door.

"He really gives no hecks." Bose said and Eliza agreed. Schwoz then fell to the ground on his knees, crying.

Eliza looked at him sadly. "Schwoz?" Mika said as she took a small step closer to the man. "Yes, snitch?" Schwoz asked as he automatically stopped crying.

"I was just gonna say that we'll do anything to help you go see your mom." Mika said and she bent down to give him a hug. Eliza walked over and joined in on the hug and Schwoz wrapped his arm around the young girl. She always loved Schwoz hugs.

Mika looked over to the others and nodded her head. "Yeah!" They all agreed before they came over and joined the group hug.

"Schwoz! Stop hugging the snitch and come help me!" Ray said and he poked his head through the door. Schwoz quickly stood up and looked at the teens sadly before following Ray.

"Poor Schwoz." Eliza said sadly. "We gotta do something." Chapa said and Miles agreed.

"Yeah, but how? She's so far away." He said and Mika sighed. "I'm sure if we put our heads together we can think of something." Mika said.

"Good idea!" Bose exclaimed before he grabbed Eliza and Miles' shoulders and got them all together with their heads put together. "She didn't mean literally!" Eliza said. She turned her head slightly and noticed how close her and Bose's faces were and her face heated up.

"This can will self destruct in two seconds." A voice coming from the trash can said and the group all turned around to face it, Eliza's face still being really warm. "Wow, that can really doesn't give you much heads," before Miles could finish his sentence, the message can blew up causing Eliza to shriek and Bose, Miles and Mika fell to the ground.

Eliza looked at the can with wide eyes as Chapa looked at the three on the ground. "You guys are weak." She said and Eliza looked at her weirdly.

☆☆☆

A few days later, the group managed to get mama Schwoz in the Man's Nest. Ray and Schwoz came up the tube and Schwoz face lit up when he saw him mom. "Mama!"

"Schwoz!" Mama Schwoz said and Schwoz ran over before he jumped on her bed.

Ray looked at Eliza, Bose, Mika, Miles and Chapa before motioning them to go over to him. "Who's responsible for this?" He asked before he looked at Mika. "You feeling a little snitchy?"

"Oh, I think you know that I am." She said with a bit of sass making Eliza smile at her dads angry face.

"I'll tell you who's responsible for this. Me! Miles Macklin." Miles said with a proud smile and Eliza nodded. "And I helped! Eliza Garcia-Manchester!" She said happily.

"Ooh! They snitched on themselves! Give them an S." Mika said and Bose did a high kick as he threw his arms in the air. "S!" He shouted and Eliza smiled.

"Nah, you can't snitch on yourself." Ray said and Mika looked at him confused. "Who comes up with these rules?" She asked.

"Look after a number of unsuccessful attempts to teleport slash super speed to Schwoz's home country." Miles started.

"83." Chapa said and Miles sighed. "Doesn't matter."

"But we made it there! And we brought her and her melty bones back her so she can spend quality time with her son!" Eliza said and Miles nodded.

"Yeah, she screamed a lot when I grabbed her to teleport her here. And she tried to scratch me with one of her melty arms and where was I going with this?" He asked as he looked to his friend and Eliza shrugged.

"She's a normal, sweet mom who just wants to see her son." Chapa said and Miles nodded. "Exactly!"

"She is rubbing his belly like a dog." Ray said as he pointed to the mother and son duo. They looked over to them to see Mama Schwoz rubbing Schwoz's belly. "Thats a little weird." Miles said and Eliza looked at him weirdly. "A little?" She asked him.

"It's a lotta weird." Ray said. "I can't stand that women. She's always trying to find different ways to body shame me or throw food at me." He said.

"Ray!" Mama Schwoz said and the man turned around to face the women. "Mama Schwoz!"

"Oh! Have you gained weight?" Mama Schwoz asked and Ray fake laughed. "I gained muscle. And that weighs more than fat so." Ray said and Mama Schwoz shrugged.

Eliza walked over to her dad. "Calm down." She whispered to him and he pouted.

"Eliza! You've gotten tall!" Mama Schwoz said and Eliza turned to her with a smile. "Last time I saw you, you were a wee tot, now you're all grown up." She said with a smile.

"Well, this has all been terribly fun. I've had a bad time and these kids have a lot of work to do that includes superhero school. So, Mama Schwoz, if you don't mind." Ray said as he motioned towards the tube pad.

"I don't mind." Mama Schwoz said before she started rubbing Schwoz's belly again. Eliza looked at the two weirdly before Ray told the kids to go down to SWAG.

☆☆☆

The next day, everyone was in SWAG with Mama Schwoz's bed sitting by the door and Ray was teaching them how to disarm a villain as Chapa stood across from him, pointing a deactivated blaster towards him. "And then when the villain says, 'which arm?' You say, 'disarm'!" Ray said as he grabbed the blaster and pushed Chapa onto the mat.

"Eh." Mama Schwoz hummed and Ray rolled his eyes before he turned to face her. "What's wrong?" He asked with an annoyed tone in his voice.

"It's not how I would disarm someone." Mama Schwoz said and Ray  sighed. "Ok, why don't you come over here and show us how it's done." He said.

"Can't. Bones are melting." Mama Schwoz said sadly.

"This has been established, many times." Eliza said and Miles agreed.

"But, if they weren't. I would just kick him in the zipper." Mama Schwoz said and Chapa's face lit up as she stood up from the mat and stood in front of Ray. The man scoffed. "That would never work." He said.

"Zipper kick!" Chapa yelled before she kicked Ray in the zipper. Eliza closed her eyes as her dad groaned in pain.

Mika, Miles and Bose stood up from their chairs all yelling, 'my turn!' Eliza opened her eyes to see Ray aiming the blaster at them, making her friends back away from him as she stayed in her seat. "No one else is kicking me in the zipper! And from now on I'd like it if you stayed out of my business!" He yelled.

"No, let her teach us more stuff." Chapa said and the others agreed before the emergency alarm started going off. "Oh, thank the lord there's a crime." Ray said as everyone sat down in their chairs.

"Alright, I'll see everyone upstairs. Mostly everyone." Ray said as he followed Schwoz into the closet and the group of friends went up to the Man's Nest. "Kick someone in the zipper for me!" Mama Schwoz said to Eliza and she nodded. "Will do." She smiled before she followed her friends up to the Man's Nest.

☆☆☆

The next day, Mama Schwoz told Eliza and Bose to get her some golf clubs so they left to go to the golf store in town. As they were walking, Eliza gave him a wireless earbud and the two listened to different songs. "What is your favourite song?" Bose asked Eliza as they got to the busier part of the town.

"Umm, either Wings by Little Mix or La Da Dee by Cody Simpson." She answered as she looked down at the ground. "Good choices." Bose said and Eliza looked up at him.

"What about you?" She asked him. "This one." He said as he pointed to his earbud.

"Youngblood by 5SOS. As you said: good choice." Eliza said and Bose nodded. He looked at her confused.

"Is that my hoodie?" He asked Eliza and she looked at what she was wearing and noticed that she was wearing one of his hoodies. Eliza looked up at Bose a shook her head with a small smile. "Nope." She said and he raised his eyebrow with a smile. "Maybe." She whispered and he laughed.

"When did you take it?" Bose asked and Eliza shrugged. "When I was at your house and I was cold, you gave it to me." She said.

"I thought you put it back in my closet." Bose said. "You told me I could keep it. And I was cold, this is now the warmest hoodie I own." Eliza said and he laughed. "If you want it back," She started but he cut her off.

"No, you keep it. It's too small on me and I was gonna give it away anyway." Bose said as he looked down at the ground and Eliza nodded. The two then entered the golf store and went looking for a few golf clubs. Once they got what they were looking for, the two teens walked over to the cashier and a young women smiled at them.

"That will be $50." She said kindly and Eliza took her backpack from her back and opened it but Bose took her hand. "No, I'll pay." He said and she looked up at him.

"Nope, I'm paying half. End off." She said and gave Bose a look that said, 'don't argue with me'. After a moment, he gave in and they both payed half.

Bose put the bag of golf clubs on his back and the two walked out of the store and they saw Chapa already walking towards them. "Hey." She greeted.

"Yello! Did you place the bets for the race?" Eliza asked and Chapa nodded. "Yup. And let's just say, if Three Legged Dreamer doesn't win, I'll be in some trouble." She said and Eliza laughed.

"Are Miles and Mika getting Mama Schwoz's order from Hip Hop Purée?" Bose asked and Chapa nodded.

"Yeah, we're gonna meet them there then head back to the Man's Nest." Chapa said. The three teenagers started walking towards Hip Hop Purée while talking about random stuff.

As they were walking, Eliza felt something tickling her hand. She looked down and saw Bose mindlessly trace little circles with the pad of his thumb. Her face heated up and it felt as if 100 butterflies were released into her stomach.

Bose didn't notice they were still holding hands until he felt Eliza's hand twitch lightly. He looked down and his face immediately heat up as a small smile found its way to his face.

But neither of them let go.

☆☆☆

The three walked into Hip Hop Purée to see Miles and Mika. "Hey, we ready to head back? I just spend all of my piggybank money on a horse race for Mama Schwoz." Chapa said and Mika looked at her confused.

"She made you bet with your own money?" She asked and Chapa shrugged. "If Three Legged Dreamer doesn't win the race. I'm in real trouble." She said.

"Oh god." Mika said placing her fingers on her temples and started massaging them. "You ok, Mika?" Eliza asked and Mika nodded.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine!" She said nervously and Eliza looked at her weirdly before nodding her head hesitantly.

"Ok, can we roll? Mama Shwoz asked for these golf clubs yesterday and it's today... so I'm late." Bose said and Eliza looked at him. "You told me she asked for them this morning." She said and he shrugged.

"Either way, I'm late. It's the afternoon." He said and she nodded. "True."

"How is she gonna play golf if she's got melty bones?" Mika asked and Bose shrugged. "She said she just wanted to hold a golf club again before her hand bones melt." He said.

"God bless that women." Miles said and Eliza glared at him. "Don't you dare make me cry." She said and Mika groaned.

"Ok, what's wrong, Mika?" Eliza asked and she mumbled something as she pushed past the four and walked out of Hip Hop Purée and up the stairs to the Main Street. They then heard her super scream and a car horn as a car tire fell down the stairs. "What the?" Eliza said as she looked at the tire.

"Huh." Chapa hummed and Miles pointed to the tire. "Why?"

"How?" Eliza asked as she looked at the tire fall on the ground.

☆☆☆

The group of friends got back to the Mans Nest and Eliza and Bose set up a mini golf course beside Mama Schwoz's bed as Miles teleported somewhere to get Mama Schwoz a palm leaf and Bose started using it to fan Mama Schwoz.

Eliza handed her a gold club and Mama Schwoz smiled at her. "Miles. Thank you for getting me this palm leaf." She said to Miles as he painted her toe nails. "No problem. But did any of you know that alligators can climb up trees? Cause I did not." Miles said and Eliza started silently laughing, and he glared up at her making her stop laughing.

"It's not funny." He said and Eliza nodded. "You're right. It's not." She said and he went back to painting Mama Schwoz's toe nails. Once he looked away, Eliza turned to Chapa  and they both started laughing.

Schwoz took a long straw and went over to Ray who was sitting with Mika on the stairs by the door. "Mama Schwoz would like a little sip of your purée." He said as he put the end of the straw into Rays cup.

Ray glared at Schwoz. "Of course she would." He said annoyed and Mama Schwoz to a sip from his purée.

"Ima need that straw." Eliza said and Chapa looked at her weirdly. "Why?" She asked.

"I already have an extendable fork my grandma gave me to steal his food. I need something to steal his juice too." Eliza said and Chapa looked at her weirdly before she smiled and shook her head.

"Alright! That's enough!" Ray snapped and threw the straw across the room making Schwoz jump. "I thought we were gonna listen to your horse race?" Ray asked and Schwoz smiled.

"Oh it starts right now!" Schwoz said as he grabbed the remote and started playing the race through the Man's Nest speakers.

"Three Legged Dreamer is in the lead." The commentator said and Miles cheered.

"Oh, Three Legged Dreamer, that's my boy!" Mama Schwoz said with a smile and Schwoz looked at her confused. "I thought I was your boy?" He asked. Mama Schwoz ignored him and pushed him off of the bed.

"You ok, Schwoz?" Eliza asked him as he stood up and he nodded.

"I can't take it anymore!" Mika yelled suddenly as they were listening to the race. She stormed over and took the remote from Schwoz's hand and stopped the horse race from playing through the speakers.

"I'm sorry, but there's something you all need to know about Mama Schwoz." Mika said and Mama Schwoz looked at her.

"Easy now." She said and Mika rolled her eyes.

"Mama Schwoz is not sick! She's faking!" Mika said and everyone gasped. "Don't listen to her!" Mama Schwoz yelled.

"What are you talking about?" Eliza asked Mika.

"Her bones aren't melting! I saw her dancing yesterday. And I don't care if you all say I'm a snitch, she's faking!" Mika said and they all turned to Mama Schwoz who started slow clapping.

"Mama?" Schwoz asked him mom. "She's slow clapping!" Miles pointed out. "That's the universal gesture for you got me." Eliza said and Chapa nodded.

"And that means Mika's right." She said. "So she's faking. I think." Bose said and Eliza nodded,

"Ok fine, I don't have melty bones. I'm as healthy as a three legged horse." Mama Schwoz said as she stood up from her bed.

"I knew it!" Ray yelled as he pointed to Mama Schwoz. "No you didn't!" Mama Schwoz said.

"Yeah, I didn't." He said as he lowered his arm.

"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for this meddling snitch!" Mama Schwoz as she pointed to Mika.

"Don't make this about me! You were the one who lied." Mika said and Mama Schwoz looked around at the group.

"Well, I had too! He doesn't let my boy come see me!" Mama Schwoz said as she motioned to Ray.

"I give him one vacation day every ten years!" Ray argued and Eliza looked at him. "Really? Every ten years?" She asked him and he shrugged, "it's better than nothing!" He said.

"That's it. I'm going home and Schwoz, you're coming with me." Mama Schwoz said as she walked towards Schwoz.

"He's not going anywhere!" Ray said as he grabbed Schwozs arm. "You don't even appreciate him!" Mama Schwoz said and Ray looked at her.

"I don't appreciate him? Schwoz cover your ears." Ray said and Schwoz put his hands over his ears with a confused expression. Ray then put his hands over Schwoz's.

"I love this man with all my heart! And I have a reason why I don't give him any days off work! Cause I can't live a day without him. He's my rock, my shoulder to cry on. And my children wouldn't be the people they are without him! Andrea wouldn't of found her love for science without Schowz teaching her how to build her first robot! Lucas wouldn't of tried out for his schools musical if Schwoz didn't tell him to just go for it, no matter the outcome! And Eliza wouldn't be the smart, creative person she is if Schwoz and I weren't there to encourage her! There's not a word out there to describe how thankful I am!"

Eliza looked at her dad and Schwoz with a sad look. "Ray, you are a complicated person." Miles said. Ray ignored him and took his hands off of Schwoz's.

"Well, what did you say?" Schwoz asked Ray. Ray hesitated for a moment. "I said that you were staying here! And if anything, I overpay you." He said and Schwoz nodded.

"If you want my Schwoz to stay, you have to fight me for him!" Mama Schwoz said as Ray turned to face his back from Mama Schwoz. Mama Schwoz then cartwheeled over to my dad. Ray turned around again only to get another kick in the zipper.

Eliza jumped back as Ray groaned in pain and grabbed the closet thing near Eliza and put her head into someone's shoulder. She lifted her head to see Mama Schwoz kick Ray in the back, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Alright Granny Defeato. It's on!" Ray yelled before he lunged towards Mama Schwoz and they started fighting.

"Dude, they're fighting over you!" Bose said. "I know!" Schowz yelled happily.

"Should we break them up?" Mika asked and Schwoz hummed. "Not yet." He said.

Eliza turned her head to see what she grabbed onto and saw that she was holding onto Bose's arm. He looked down at her and smiled. She smiled back and turned away with her face now roasting.

"Where'd she go?" Ray asked as he stood up. He turned around and saw Mama Schwoz holding onto one of the rocks that was on the wall. "How'd she get up there?" He asked.

"That is not normal." Eliza said as she looked up at her and Miles agreed. "That's terrifying."

Mama Schwoz jumped down from the wall and started punching Ray in the face. The group all went over and managed to get Mama Schwoz off of Ray. "Ray, I love you." Schwoz said as Ray stood up.

"Ha! I win! Bye now!" He said as he waved to Mama Schwoz.

"But I think it's time for me to go home." Schwoz added and Mama Schwoz laughed.

"So, you're just gonna leave?" Ray asked and Schwoz nodded. "Yeah, it's time for me to go home and spend more time with mama and the rest of my family." He said.

"Go mama, go mama." Mama Schwoz chanted and Eliza looked at her weirdly.

"That's just great. First, Andrea, Lucas, Jasper, Charlotte, Henry and now you too. It's fine." Ray said sadly before he walked over to Mama Schwoz's bed.

"Is this really goodbye?" Mika asked sadly and Schwoz nodded hesitantly. "Yes, as I always say. Family first." He said.

"Get wrecked, suckers!" Mama Schwoz said and Eliza glared at her before looking back at Schwoz.

"It's gonna be really quiet here without you. I'm gonna miss you, Schwoz." She said and he looked at her sadly. "I'm gonna miss you too, El." He said.

"We're all gonna miss you, Schwoz. As Eliza said, it'll be weird without you." Miles said and Mika nodded in agreement.

"Bye." Bose said softly. "Adíos." Eliza and Chapa waved.

Schwoz then led Mama Schwoz out the door as they talked about how they were gonna get home.

The five friends walked over to Ray and Eliza sat down next to him as placed yer arm around him in a side hug and put her head gently on his shoulder. "Do any of you guys know how to build science devices?" Ray asked them.

"I can learn." Mika said.

"Do any of you guys know how to scratch my back just the way I like it?" Ray asked and Eliza lifted her head as he put his head in his hands. Her eyes widened as Schwoz walked through the metal door. He walked over to Ray and started scratching his back. "You mean like this?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah, that's it." Ray said before realisation came across him as he stood up. "Schwoz?"

"We thought you were leaving with your mom?" Mika said but it was more like a question. "I did." Schwoz said and Eliza looked at him confused.

"But you're here?" Chapa said and Schwoz nodded. "I know."

"I'm so confused." Miles said and Eliza nodded as she walked backwards to stand beside Schwoz. "Same. Are we sure that's Schwoz?" She asked as she turned to face him and he shrugged. "Who knows." He said.

"I figured it out! The real Schwoz has been inside of us the whole time!" Bose said and everyone looked at him confused.

"No, the Schwoz that just left was my clone." Schwoz said. "That makes more sense." Bose nodded.

"You mean you picked us over your own Mama?" Ray asked confused and Schwoz nodded. "It's like I always say, family second." He said.

Everyone all went to hug Schwoz but Ray put his arm out and stopped them. "Not so fast. There's still one little thing we need to do. Schwoz... bring up the snitch board." Ray said.

"What?!" Mika asked as her friends cheered. "You snitched." Ray said.

"She was taking advantage of my friends! I snitched for you guys!" Mika argued and Eliza nodded. "And we appreciate that." She said and everyone else agreed.

"But rules are rules. You snitch, you wear the shoes of shame!" Ray said as Schwoz opened the box to reveal the shoes.

"Shame!" Eliza and Chapa yelled as Ray handed Mika the shoes.

"Fine! I don't care what you guys think. I did the right thing." Mika said as she put the shoes on and everyone started chanting, "shoes of shame!" As Mika started going crazy and they all started dancing together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.2K 36
Y/n falls in love with... I really hope you guys enjoy these gif/one shots cause they're some of my personal favs. Actors,singers and models we all...
96.7K 1.8K 114
@emiliovmartinez liked your post ---- You've probably read thousands of these so why not read another.
407K 8.2K 112
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝟺 𝚋𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚘𝚗...
274 6 11
❛ every time i close my eyes, it's like a dark paradise ❜ in which she doesn't remember the only boy she's ever loved jack champion x fem!oc ONGOING