ššƒššŽ š™°šš–šš˜ || š˜‰š˜°š˜“š˜¦ š˜–'š˜‰...

Av dangerforce_labrats

ššƒššŽ ššŠšš–šš˜ ššŒšš˜šš— šššš˜šššš˜ šš–šš’ ššŒšš˜šš›ššŠšš£šš˜šš— š™“šš›ššŽššœ ššŽšš• ššŠšš–šš˜šš› ššššŽ šš–šš’ ššŸšš’ššššŠ š™“šš›ššŽššœ šš–šš’ šššš˜... Mer

Te Amo
Act 1
The Danger Force Awakens
Say My Name
Villains Night
Mime Games
Chapa's Crush
Return Of The Kid, Sister and Brother
Prank-War
Monsty
Bionic Showwdown pt 2
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Mika In the Middle
Radioactive Cat
Lil' Dynamite
Manlee Men
Drive Hard
Act 2
An Imposter Among Us
A Danger Among Us
A Cyborg Among Us
A Dystopian Crew Among Us
Mika's Musical
No Going Back
Sink or Swim pt 1
Sink Or Swim pt 2
The Jet Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best
Dude, Where's My Man Buggy?
Bilsky Billions
Power Problems pt 1
Power Problems pt 2
The Supies
Swellview Junior High
A/N

Bionic Showdown pt 1

1K 12 2
Av dangerforce_labrats

~ Te Amo ~
————

Earlier today Eliza's best friend Leo Dooley asked her if she could go over to stay with him and his family in Mission Creek. She asked her dad and he said it was ok since he and Leo's stepdad, Donald Davenport are really close friends.

Eliza, Leo and Mr Davenport were in the lab when Adam, Bree and Chase came in cheering. Leo stood up from his mission specialist desk and walked towards them. "Guys, that was awesome! You just stopped the biggest oil spill in history!" He praised and Eliza nodded. "Yeah, that was awesome!" She said with a smile.

"Pretty slick, huh?" Chase asked and Eliza narrowed her eyes. "If only we could have stopped that disaster of a pun." Leo said walked back over to his desk.

"Who are you kidding? No one can stop Chase and his terrible puns." Eliza said and Chase glared at her. "No offence." She said.

"Offence taken." He said and Eliza shrugged before going and jumping on the cyber desk to sit on.

"Hey, Mr Davenport." Bree said and Mr Davenport walked over to them. "Anything you'd like to say to us, rhymes with 'good job'?" She asked and Adam leaned closer to Davenport.

"The answers in the clue." He said but Mr Davenport did not look impressed. "What were you guys thinking?" He asked.

Adam shook his head. "Not even close. But you still got two guesses." He said but Mr Davenport ignored him.

"You completely ignored my mission plan, improvised everything and jeopardised the whole mission." Mr Davenport listed and Eliza narrowed her eyes.

"We bust our butts all the time. And while we're out on missions, all you ever do is sit around and list things we do wrong." Chase said and Eliza nodded. "He has a fair point." She said

"I do not list everything you do wrong." Mr Davenport said and looked down at his tablet with his eyebrows furrowed. "All the time."

"It's true. He also practices his high kicks in his tighty-whities." Leo said and him and Eliza both made gaging noises. "It's not a good sight." She told Adam, Bree and Chase.

"They are not tighty-whities. They're breathable exercise briefs!" Mr Davenport defended and Eliza raised an eyebrow before Eddy came up on the screen. "Whatever they are, keep your sweeping high kicks away from my screen!" He said and she smiled.

Mr Davenport glared at Eddy before he turned back to Adam, Bree and Chase. "Ok, you guys got lucky this time, but without my planning you're getting yourselves ready for disaster." He said. "So just follow my orders." He finished before walking away.

"Well, maybe you're orders aren't always right." Chase said and Mr Davenport turned to him. "Excuse me?" He asked.

"He said, 'maybe you're orders aren't always right'." Adam said. "I heard him!" Mr Davenport snapped before walking out of the lab.

"Don't take it personally." Eliza said as she got off of the cyber desk. "He's just grumpy because Leo took his chocolate cake." She said and Leo's head snapped towards me.

"That was you!" He said and Eliza turned to face him. "He doesn't need to know that." She said and he playfully rolled his eyes at her.

"Thanks Eliza." Bree said as she went over to the curly haired girl and gave her a side hug. "Yeah, but we're gonna get back at him tomorrow. Right?" Chase asked Adam and Bree.

"Yeah! We could mock him." Bree said and Adam nodded with excitement. "Ok well, we should probably get to bed since we have school tomorrow." Chase said and Leo glared at him.

"You really do know how to kill the fun, don't you?" He asked and Chase stuck his tongue out at him.

"But Chase is right, we should- wait a minute! I don't have school!" Eliza said and Bree nodded. "Yeah, you're staying here with Mr Davenport and Eddy." She told the younger girl and her eyes widened.

"I'm what?" She asked and Bree nodded before Eliza turned to Leo. "Don't walk, run home." She told him and he laughed. "That goes for all of you." She added and everyone laughed.

"You don't wanna spend the day with Mr Davenport?" Adam asked with a smile as he ruffled Eliza's hair. She tucked the bit of hair that was in her face behind her ear and glared up at Adam. "No, I don't. He's grumpy. And I can't reach your head to ruffle your hair." She said As she tried jumping up to reach his head but she couldn't ruffle his hair.

"You're too tall!" She whined and Adam laughed before he bent down a bit and Eliza was able to reach his head. She ruffled his hair and smiled as she pulled her hand away and she blew a raspberry.

☆☆☆

The next morning, Eliza was sitting at the breakfast bar eating cereal while Leo was looking in the fridge for something. "Hey, whenever my mom goes away on a news assignment, she always leaves me two peanut butter sandwiches. Do either of you know where they are?" He asked and Eliza saw Mr Davenports eyes widened as he stood on the opposite side of the counter and he held the sandwich in his hand.

He quickly shoved it into his mouth as Leo turned to face the two. "No idea." He said muffled. Adam, Bree and Chase then came through with their school stuff. "Hey!" Eliza said and they turned to face her. "Hey Eliza!" Adam said happily and he went over and stood behind her.

"Hey guys, remember after school we have training, 4:00 PM sharp." Me Davenport said.

"Ok, Mr Davenport. We don't wanna miss another opportunity for you to tell us everything we are doing wrong." Chase said sarcastically. "Oh, and while we're on the subject. Do we need a detailed plan on how to get home from school?" Bree asked and Eliza looked at her with a smile.

"Mocking Mr Davenport? Always the best way to start the day." Eliza said sarcastically and Chase and Bree laughed.

"Ok, so this is how things are gonna be from now on? You're gonna mock everything I say?" Mr Davenport asked.

"I don't know, are we?" Adam mocked before he turned to Bree and Chase. "Seriously, are we. I missed that part of the plan." He said and Chase sighed.

"Come on, let's go to school." Chase said. "Oh, are we going to school now?" Adam mocked and Chase rolled his eyes.

"Adam! Don't mock us! Just him." Chase said and Adam nodded. "Am I mocking you now?" He said. "C'mon!" Chase snapped as he dragged Adam towards the door.

Mr Davenport shook his head as he watched the three walk out and he tried to find something that should've been on the counter. "Hey, where's my glass of milk?" He asked and Leo put the glass back on the counter and he had a milk moustache. "I have no idea." He said before he wiped his mouth.

He went over to the couch and picked up his school bag. "I'll see you after school." Leo said to Eliza  and Mr Davenport. Eliza nodded as she stood up and picked up her now empty bowl. "Ok, and remember run, don't walk." She told him jokingly and he nodded with a smile.

☆☆☆

Eliza and Mr Davenport went downstairs to the lab. "Wake up, Eddy. We got a full day ahead of us. For starters we are going to organise all my money." He said and Eliza nodded.

"Goofiest looking presidents first?" She asked him and he nodded. "Exactly and we can make fun of them." He said with a smile and she smiled back.

Mr Davenport turned to Eddy and the screen didn't turn on. "Eddy?" He asked before he went to the other side of the wall. "He's been deactivated." Mr Davenport said and Eliza raised my eyebrow.

"How could that happen? Not that I'm complaining." She asked him and he shrugged. "I'm not sure." He said.

"Want me to show you?" A voice said from behind the two and they turned around to see a random guy  with spiky brown hair standing there. "Douglas?" Mr Davenport said shocked. "I thought you were dead!" Mr Davenport said and Eliza's eyes widened. "Well, thats just harsh." She said but got ignored.

"That's what I wanted you to think, and the FBI, and mom. That women does not stop calling." Douglas said and Mr Davenport nodded. "How did you get in here?" Mr Davenport asked.

"Your stupid security systems are no match for my genius." Douglas said as he walked forward and pointed to his head as Mr Davenport and Eliza stepped back. "Also, I kicked the door in just cause it's cool." Douglas added.

"He's has a point, I've seen my dad kick open a few doors." Eliza said with a smile and Douglas glared at her, making her smile fall.

Mr Davenport looked towards Eliza and back at Douglas before shaking his head. He then threw a punch towards Douglas, making Eliza's eyes widen.

Douglas blocked the punch before he yanked Mr Davenports arm and held onto his shoulder. "Really? I've been kicking your butt since we were kids. Why do you even bother?" Douglas asked before he shoved Mr Davenport.

Eliza turned around to see a boy about a year older than her with brown hair and freckles standing by the cyber desk. Mr Davenport's eyes widened. "Marcus?" Mr Davenport asked. The boy raised his eyebrow at Mr Davenport. "So Leo was right about you!"

Eliza stepped forward and stood beside Mr Davenport. "Wait, so you're the Marcus? Leo won't shut up about you, and it's annoying!" She said and Marcus glared at her before he looked to Mr Davenport.

"Hello Mr Davenport. Or should I say uncle Mr Davenport?" Marcus asked and raised his eyebrow again and turned his head slightly.

"I am so confused." Eliza said quietly.

"He's been practicing that for days." Douglas said with a smile. "I made drama club." Marcus said happily. "He's good too. I keep telling him to try out for Oklahoma." Douglas said and Marcus sighed.

"Get off my back dad!" Marcus said.

"Would it kill you to take a dance lesson?" Douglas asked.

"Yeah! First lesson: do-si-do." Mr Davenport said before he yanked Marcus' arm and shoved him towards Douglas and picked up a device from the desk.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" Douglas yelled but Mr Davenport pressed a button and a laser shot towards Marcus.

Marcus created a force field and the laser started heading towards Eliza. She quickly ducked before she glared at the small hole the laser left in the wall. "You gave him bionics?!" Mr Davenport asked and Eliza stood up.

"Yeah, I'm ok! Thanks for asking!" She said and Mr Davenport looked at her.

"Yup." Douglas said. "And see that mole on the back of his neck? It's a Wi-Fi hot spot." Douglas said and Marcus pointed to the back of his neck.

Mr Davenport looked at Douglas and shook his head. "Come on, big brother. You're coming with me." Douglas said.

"Yeah, that's not happening." Mr Davenport said and Douglas nodded. "Oh, but it is." He said and clicked his fingers and Marcus created some sort of energy and blasted Mr Davenport, causing him to fall to the ground unconscious. "What did he ever do to you?" Eliza asked Douglas and Marcus and they both turned to face her with evil smirks. "Never mind."

"Get the kid." Douglas said to Marcus and I Eliza her arms over her chest.

"Hey, the kid has a name!" She said and Douglas and Marcus looked over at her. "And you ain't getting her." She said before she turned away to use her super speed before everything went black.

☆☆☆

Eliza woke up in a strange room, with blue laser thingies around her. "Hello, Donny." She heard Douglas say and she turned around to see Mr Davenport standing up. "Hello, Dougie." Mr Davenport said.

"I hate it when you call me Dougie!"

"I hate it when you call me Donny!"

"Donny!"

"Dougie!"

"What the heck?" Eliza asked as She stood up. "Nice digs. Love what you and Frankenstein have done with the place." Mr Davenport said and Eliza looked at around at the weird place.

"Ha-ha. I'd probably have a nicer place if someone didn't kick me out of Davenport Industries." Douglas said as he walked around the cage thing Eliza and Mr Davenport were in.

"I kicked you out because you got all weird and turned into Dr Evil." Mr Davenport said. "More like Nurse Practitioner Evil since he flunked out of med school." He said to Eliza making her smile.

"I didn't flunk out. I was dismissed for screaming to loud when there were needles around." Douglas defended and Mr Davenport shook his head. "And what you call evil, I call it taking the company down a more creative road." Douglas added.

"You were gonna use bionic humans as weapons." Mr Davenport said and Eliza's eyes widened. "He was gonna do what?" She asked.

"That's why I'm here. To finish what I started. To take back what's mine!" Douglas shouted.

"You're not going anywhere near Adam, Bree and Chase!" Mr Davenport shouted back and Eliza nodded. "Yeah!"

"I'm not going to them. Once they find out you two are here, they'll come to me." Douglas said with a chuckle. A computer then started to beep. "Aww, look who's home." Douglas said and pointed to the screen to see the lab and Adam, Bree and Chase just arriving.

"You've been spying on us?!" Mr Davenport asked.

"Yeah, and trust me. Eddy's not the only one who's revolted by your sweeping high kicks." Douglas said before he gagged.

Marcus then came through and started talking to the group in the lab. "I hear you were looking for your dad and best friend. Their right here." Marcus said and moved the chair he was sitting on and we saw the computer.

"And if you ever wanna see them again, I suggest you come and get them." Marcus said.

"Bring Captain Man!" Eliza yelled and Mr Davenport looked at her. "Don't come here! It's a trap!" He shouted but Marcus hang up on them. "I don't like you." Eliza said as Marcus stood up and walked to stand in front of her.

"Well, I don't like you either. But you might learn a thing or two while you're here." He said and Eliza crossed her arms over her chest.

"Really? The only thing I've learned is that I can't trust you Bushy Brow or Spiky Hair Dude." Eliza said and Marcus glared at her as she heard Mr Davenport laugh quietly from behind her.

Marcus then left the room and Douglas came back in and went over to his computer desk.

"You do realise that you're not gonna get away with this?" Mr Davenport asked Douglas. "Yeah, that's exactly what you said when I stood twenty bucks outta dads wallet. And guess what, I gotta away with it." Douglas said with a smile. "Boom!" He shouted happily and did a finger pistol.

"Oh, no no no! You don't go boom! I go boom! That's my thing! Boom!" Mr Davenport said before he did a finger pistol and pretended to put it in a utility belt.

"I guess I stole that too. Just like how you stole Adam, Bree, Chase and... someone else." Douglas said and Eliza looked at him confused.

"I did not steal them! I was protecting them from you!" Mr Davenport defended.

"I found a way to use our bionic technology in humans and you took it away from me!" Douglas said as he walked around the cage thingie again.

"You were gonna make bionic soldiers and then rent them out to the highest bidder. You were gonna use young kids for evil purposes!" Mr Davenport said and Douglas shrugged.

"You say it like it's a bad thing." He said and Eliza raised her eyebrow at him. "Because it is." She said and he narrowed his eyes at her.

"I was just trying to meet the needs and wants of my customers. It's not my fault all of them were dictators and mad men." Douglas said and Mr Davenport shook his head at him.

The computer then beeped and the three turned to face it to see Adam, Bree and Chase outside a house wearing new mission suits. "We've got company." Douglas said as he stepped closer to the computer.

"Trust me, they will defeat you." Mr Davenport said and Eliza nodded in agreement.

"Ooh, I'm so scared. But you're forgetting that I have my own bionic teenager." Douglas said and Eliza rolled her eyes. "Marcus!" Douglas yelled and Marcus came running into the room.

"Are they here!" He asked Douglas and he nodded. "Yes, go welcome our new guests." Douglas told Marcus.

Marcus nodded and started walking forward. He turned his head to face the two in the cage and his eyes flashed green.

"Oh, yeah! Two can play at that game!" Eliza shouted as she tried to make her eyes turn purple. She was able to do it a few days ago and now she can't. "Never mind!"

"Boom." Douglas said to Mr Davenport as he did another finger pistol. "You don't even do it right!" Mr Davenport said.

☆☆☆

Douglas went out of the room and Mr Davenport turned to face Eliza. "Ok, we need to get out of here." He said and she looked at him blankly.

"Ya think?" She asked and he rolled his eyes at her. "There's gotta be a way we can get out of this cage." Mr Davenport said and he reached his hand out to a laser.

"You might not wanna do that." Eliza said and as soon as Mr Davenports finger made contact with the laser, he jumped back and held his finger in pain. "Told you." Eliza said and he glared at her and she smiled at him innocently.

Douglas came back through and pressed a button on a remote and some jazz music started playing. "You know, for an unstable sociopath your music can be a lot better." Mr Davenport said and I agreed.

"Yeah! Play some Demi Lovato!" Eliza said with a smile and Douglas turned off the music.

"You were in a boy bad!" Douglas said to Mr Davenport and Eliza's eyes widened and her smile grew. "What? When was I ever gonna find out about this?" She asked and he glared at her.

"It wasn't a boy band! It was an a Capella that just happened to have only boys in it!" Mr Davenport defended and Eliza raised her eyebrow. "So, a boy band?" She asked and Mr Davenport gave her a look, telling her to shut up.

Adam, Bree and Chase then came in. "Oh goodie! Everyone's here! Party time!" Douglas said with a smile.

Marcus came in and stood behind Adam. "The place is secure. They're ours now." He said and Eliza looked at him confused.

"Mr Davenport, what's going on? Eliza are you ok?" Chase asked the younger girl and she nodded. "Who is this guy?" Bree asked Mr Davenport and Eliza.

"I dunno. He just showed up in the lab and took us here. But I'd also like to know who he is." Eliza said as she turned to Mr Davenport.

"Who is this guy? Donnie, you didn't tell them about me? I am deeply offended." Douglas said and Mr Davenport shook his head at Douglas. Douglas smirked at Eliza, Adam, Bree and Chase.

"Adam, Bree, Chase, Eliza. I'm your father."

Fortsett Ć„ les

You'll Also Like

96.7K 1.8K 114
@emiliovmartinez liked your post ---- You've probably read thousands of these so why not read another.
26.3K 638 37
Incandescent - full of strong emotion; passion - "I rather have you," "Why?" Chase davenport fanfi...
277 6 11
ā› every time i close my eyes, it's like a dark paradise āœ in which she doesn't remember the only boy she's ever loved jack champion x fem!oc ONGOING
19.9K 178 22
Matt dillon imagines and headcannons