๐šƒ๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š˜ || ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜–'๐˜‰...

Autorstwa dangerforce_labrats

๐šƒ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š–๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐š’ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ด๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š• ๐šŠ๐š–๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š๐šŠ ๐™ด๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š–๐š’ ๐š๐š˜... Wiฤ™cej

Te Amo
Act 1
The Danger Force Awakens
Say My Name
Villains Night
Mime Games
Chapa's Crush
Prank-War
Monsty
Bionic Showdown pt 1
Bionic Showwdown pt 2
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Mika In the Middle
Radioactive Cat
Lil' Dynamite
Manlee Men
Drive Hard
Act 2
An Imposter Among Us
A Danger Among Us
A Cyborg Among Us
A Dystopian Crew Among Us
Mika's Musical
No Going Back
Sink or Swim pt 1
Sink Or Swim pt 2
The Jet Wing
Mission: Mission Creek High
Three Minus Bree
Which Father Knows Best
Dude, Where's My Man Buggy?
Bilsky Billions
Power Problems pt 1
Power Problems pt 2
The Supies
Swellview Junior High
A/N

Return Of The Kid, Sister and Brother

1.8K 26 10
Autorstwa dangerforce_labrats

~ Te Amo ~
————

"Andrea! Lucas!" Eliza screamed as she ran to her brother and sister with Ray following behind. "Hey, dad. Hi, El!" Lucas said as he took Eliza in his arms. Andrea and Ray joined in for a group hug.

They stayed in a group hug for a good minute and when they broke apart, Ray immediately went to Henry and Eliza hugged her older sister.

After they hugged, Eliza looked over to Lucas. "Where's Seb?" She asked him. "Oh, he's back at Dystopia working on some stuff. But he really wishes he could be here to see you, El." Lucas said and Eliza nodded. Over the years Eliza and her older brothers boyfriend became pretty much inseparable.

Eliza, Andrea and Lucas looked over to see their dad practically crushing Henry. Eliza sighed as she, Mika and Chapa went over and tried to separate the two.

"I got this." Henry said after a few minutes of Eliza, Chapa and Mika trying to get Ray off of Henry. He then used his force field making Ray go flying back. "Thats awesome!" Eliza said and Andrea nodded as she looked at her dad get up from the ground. "Yeah, it is."

Eliza went over and Henry wrapped his arms around the smaller girls figure and she immediately hugged back. The one thing she missed most about Henry Hart, was his hugs.

When they pulled away Henry went over and helped Ray stand up as Eliza, Mika, Miles, Chapa and Bose sat around the round couch. "Sorry, I got a little emotional there." Ray said and Eliza raised an eyebrow. "A little?" She asked and turned to Bose who shrugged and they both smiled at each other.

Andrea and Lucas looked towards each other with a smirk. They knew the look Bose and Eliza gave each other.

"It's just that you've been gone a long time and I've been so alone." Ray said and Mika, Miles, Chapa and Bose cleaned their throats and Eliza gasped. "Rude!"

"Quiet, I'm talking to Henry!" Ray said to us and Eliza rolled her eyes. "So, what are you guys doing back in Swellview?" Ray asked.

"Well, we wanted to visit and Henry wanted to tag along with us." Lucas said and Henry nodded. "And my dad is graduating from Juliard.Com." Henry said and Ray scoffed.

"No way, your dads a moron. He couldn't graduated from online Harvard." Ray said and Andrea nodded with a laugh. "Yeah, dude, he's so dumb!" Henry agreed with Ray. "I actually wanted to see you and Eliza, so I decided to tag along with Andrea and Lucas."

"Aww, my little birdies flew right back to the nest. Come give momma bird a hug!" Ray said and ignored Henry's protests and hugged him again. Henry gave up on protesting and turned to the five members of Danger Force.

"So, how's my old job?" He asked the kids. "You guys go on any cool missions?"

"Oh, yeah tons of missions!" Chapa said happily and Eliza nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! Cool, Like what? Anything dangerous?" Henry asked.

"We caught a guy that stole all the books from the library except dads!" Eliza said with a massive smile and Lucas nodded. "Can't blame him, I'd leave that book on any shelf." He said and Andrea agreed.

"Okay, that's cool. But any sick fights?" Henry asked.

"We once battled every bad guy in Swellview at the same time!" Miles said with a smile and Henry nodded in approval. "Noice! What happened?"

"Mika let him all out of prison!" Miles said and Mika shrugged with a smile. "Wow, I spent pretty much my whole childhood locking those guys up. So I can't wait to hear how you all caught 'em." Henry said.

"We didn't!" Miles stood up. "Sick twist: they're all still out there!" Bose said and Eliza nodded. "And they're most likely committing crimes right now!" Eliza said.

Ray let go of Henry. "So, how's Dystopia? Do you need me to come help any of you with anything? Cause if you do I will burn this whole place to the ground." Ray said and Danger Force cleared their throats. Ray turned towards them. "Keep it down! They're always here."

"I live here." Eliza pointed out but got ignored and the emergency alarm went off. "Emergency call!" Mika said as she stood up and went over to a study chair with Chapa following behind.

Rays face lit up. "Oh, hey! This is perfect. We can go on a mission! Let's pop some gum and have some fum!" He said to Henry and Andrea. Andrea smiled and nodded. "I'm in!"

"You know I'm all about that fum, big dog. But you know, everyone thinks Kid Danger is kinda..." Henry started.

"Hot?" Bose said.

"Dead." Miles said and Henry nodded and pointed to Miles. "Exactly."

"I agree with Bose but yeah Miles is also right." Andrea said and Lucas and Eliza rolled their eyes. "I don't see it." They said together and Henry looked at them with a hurt expression.

"What's the emergency?" Chapa asked Mika. "It looks there's a brawl at the nail salon." Mika said.

"Ooh! We could fight crime and then get our nails done! Just like old times!" Ray said and Andrea's smile widened. "Ooh, yes. We could take Lucas as well!" She said and nudged her twin brother who smiled. "I can't pass an opportunity to get my nails done." He said but Henry wasn't as excited. "C'mon, I'll let you pick my colour." Ray persuaded.

"You know I'd love to pick your colour, man. But we've been dropping so many fools in Dystopia, I was thinking that me, Andrea and Lucas could kick it here for a while." Henry said and Andrea and Lucas looked at him confused.

"Yeah, cool cool cool. Yeah we can just kick it here. Guys, why don't you handle this one yourselves and we can hang here?" Ray asked the kids and Eliza shrugged. "Ok, but I'm hanging with Andrea and Lucas when we get back." She said and her older siblings nodded.

"What about me?" Henry asked and Eliza shrugged. "We can hang out tomorrow?" She suggested and Henry nodded.

"Ok, now that's settled, you guys better go down and stop the brawl." Ray said and the Danger Force members stood up and got ready to leave. "Can I pee first?" Bose asked.

"Why don't you pee on the way. Here you go." Ray said as he pushed Bose to the tube pad and handed him an empty soda bottle. "Alright guys, don't end anyone and don't let anyone end you." He said and pressed the remote in his pocket and the tube went down. "Down the tube." He said and the kids went down.

☆☆☆

Eliza, Bose, Mika, Miles and Chapa came back from the fight at the nail salon to see Ray, Henry, Andrea and Lucas playing Prance, Prance, Revolution. They were on round two and were dancing the tango and we were covered in nail polish. "What happened to you guys?" Andrea asked the five teenagers as she and Lucas did the tango.

Eliza was too exhausted from the fight to join. "How'd it go?" Ray asked as the group walked over to the stairs by the door. "It went great." Eliza said sarcastically and she and Chapa collapsed on the floor.

"We broke up the fight." Mika said. "With our faces!" Miles added.

"Wasn't all bad. Got my nails done. Even had time to get a pedi." Bose said as he sat down. Ray and Henry did a dip and complimented Bose's newly done pedicure. Eliza sat up and put her back against the stairs. She put her head against Bose's knees tiredly. "Eliza, you ok?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah, just tired." She said as she closed my eyes.  "Ima just sit here."

"No no no no. Another call came in while you were gone. Bunch of fire bees are attacking a honey store." Ray said and the teens groaned. "Yeah and I think some murder bears are making their way up there too, so hustle up!"

"Oh, come on dad. You can't go and stop a fight between fire bees and murder bears?" Andrea asked while looking her dad and boyfriend in disbelief and Lucas nodded. "Yeah, their already exhausted."

"What do ya say, partner?" Ray asked Henry. "Hard pass, my guy. We got a big lift coming up." Henry said. Andrea and Lucas stopped dancing as Ray and Henry split up. "Sorry kids, buzz off!" Ray said and Eliza opened her eyes and glared at him.

"You're evil." She said as she stood up. They group groaned and went over to the tube pad. "I agree." Lucas nodded to his younger sister.

Ray then ran up to Henry and Henry caught him and did the Dirty Dancing lift. Henry's arms wobbled for a bit before they steadied. "Hey! Now that the lift is over. Are you sure you don't wanna come with us?" Mika asked.

"We'll come with you." Andrea said and Lucas nodded before they went over to the teens. "Quit your bellyaching!" Ray said.

"It's what you get paid for!" Henry added and Bose, Mika, Chapa and Miles all looked at them with wide eyes.

"You got paid?" They asked and Rays eyes widened. "Down the tube!" He said quickly and they all left.

On the way to the honey store, Eliza, Andrea and Lucas told the others about how Henry got paid $9 an hour and the rest of the group got payed about $3

☆☆☆

After Danger Force got back from the honey store, Eliza, Andrea and Lucas made their way to Eliza's room as Ray and Henry were playing video games. Once they got there, Eliza body slammed her bed tiredly and she heard Andrea laugh from the door. "You ok there?" She asked and Eliza shook her head, brushing her nose against the duvet.

"I'm tired!" She said but it was a little muffled but clear enough for them to hear. "Well, you'll sleep tonight." Lucas said as Eliza sat up and he went over to the desk chair. Andrea came over and sat beside Eliza. "Definitely." Eliza agreed with her brother.

"So, how's Bose?" Andrea asked with a teasing smirk and Eliza looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"You know what I mean." Andrea said and Eliza shook her head. "No I don't."

"Really Eliza? I'm your older sister, I know you like someone." She said and Eliza looked over to Lucas who shrugged. "I agree with Andrea."

"I do not like Bose!" Eliza said and Andrea shrugged. "You say that now but give it a month or so." She said and Eliza looked at her. "What?" She asked.

"Remember before me and Henry started dating, you teased me because you knew I liked Henry but I denied it?" Andrea asked and Eliza nodded before realisation came over her. "That will not happen for me! I do not like Bose!" She said and Lucas laughed.

"We'll see." He said and Eliza glared at him and he looked at her and sat back in the chair. "So, how's Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo?" He asked.

"Well, Adam, Bree and Chase are doing good in school and they enjoy it. Chase more than Adam and Bree. And Leo thinks that a new guy Marcus is evil and he won't stop complaining about it." Eliza said and Andrea laughed.

"Classic Leo." She said and Eliza nodded. "Yeah, it's annoying." She said and Andrea laughed.

"Well, how are things with you and dad?" Lucas asked and Eliza looked at him. "It's boring without you guys! The only thing I don't miss is Andrea's snoring." She said and Andrea gasped.

"I don't snore!" She denied and Lucas looked at her with disbelief. "Yeah, we'll act like we believe that." He said and Andrea glared at him.

"Ooh! You guys gotta check out this app! It can play a bunch of different sound affects." Eliza said as she got out her phone and an elephant sound came from her phone making her laugh. Andrea and Lucas shook their heads with smiles at their little sister and how the simplest things can amuse her.

"I'm pretty sure Jasper showed us an app like that." Lucas said and Eliza shook her head. "No, this is a different one and has a wider range of sound affects!" She said with a massive smile.

Andrea and Lucas downloaded the app onto their phones and as they were playing around with the app, Eliza kept doing the elephant sound. "I'm sorry, is your phone hungry because I don't know what I'm hearing." Lucas said and Eliza looked at him with her jaw dropped. "Rude!" She said before they all laughed.

"What? It sounds like your phone wants something to eat." Lucas said and Eliza glared at him. "Andrea, please hand me a pillow so I can chuck it at Lucas." She said to her sister and Andrea grabbed a pillow but instead of giving it to the younger girl who was still playfully glaring at Lucas, she whacked Eliza in the stomach with the pillow.

"Oh, it is on!" Eliza said as she used her super speed to get past Andrea to get a pillow before whacking Andrea in the face. Andrea smiled and shook her head at her little sister. "Hey, let me get in the fight." Lucas said as he walked over to the bed and tried to get a pillow. While he was getting a pillow, he got attacked from both sides as two pillows collided with his torso.

"Ok, you two are going down!" He said as he held up his pillow. The two girls quickly moved and they all started whacking each other with the pillows.

They stopped when Eliza's emergency alarm went off on her phone that was still on her bed. "Aww!" She whined as she checked her phone. "I gotta go deal with this." She said upset but her siblings nodded.

"Don't worry, we'll still be here when you get back." Andrea said and Lucas agreed.

Eliza smiled up at them and took her gum container from her pocket. "This isn't over." She said as she walked backwards to the door. "No it's not." Lucas agreed with a smile.

☆☆☆

Eliza, Mika and Chapa climbed through Mika's bedroom window soaking wet and Eliza had seaweed stuck in her hair. "No, you're superpowers great. I love it." Mika said as Eliza and Chapa followed her into her room. "Then what are you two complaining about?" Chapa asked Eliza and Mika.

"Well, we have a few notes. And one of them is to try not to use your powers when we're in a tank full of water." Eliza said and Chapa shrugged. "We got your hearts to start beating again."  She said.

"Eventually!" Mika said and Eliza nodded. "Exactly. Now where's that fluffy towel you were bragging about?" Chapa asked.

"Yeah, I'm cold." Eliza said and Mika picked up a few towels. "Here you go." She said as she handed the two the towels. Chapa looked back at Mika. "I will never doubt you on towels ever again." She said.

"Me neither." Eliza said as she wrapped the towel around herself. "Thanks. But where's my brother and Bose?" Mika asked.

"Bose wanted to get a breakfast burrito, Miles said he would teleport them back here but I don't know where they are. But they better get me a burrito." Eliza  said and Mika nodded before a yellow flash came from Mika's closet.

Bose then came out with seaweed wrapped around his shoulders and a breakfast burrito in his hand. "Ladies." He said and Mika handed him a blue towel. "This is a seriously fluffy towel!" He said with his mouth full.

"I know! It's so warm and soft." Eliza said as she wrapped the towel more comfortably around her shoulders. "Did you get me a breakfast burrito?" She asked Bose and he nodded before he handed the girl a burrito. "Thanks!" She said happily and Bose smiled at her and took another bite of his burrito. Miles came out of the closet with a fish clamped onto his arm and he spat out a little water that was in his mouth.

"Greetings." He said and Eliza took a bite from her burrito. "Who's your friend there?" Chapa asked.

"Oh, this? You noticed this guy? Well, this stupid fish clamped onto me when I tackled that bad guy. And now he won't let go." Miles explained and looked down at the fish. "I hate you!" He yelled.

"You wanna know what I think? I think that thing should be on Captain Mans arm!" Chapa said as she slammed her towel on Mika's bay window and the others agreed.

"I was thinking the same thing. I'm getting sick and tired of answering all the emergency calls!" Miles said and Bose said something but it was muffled because his mouth was full. "Bose is right, Captain Man should be the one who gets bitten or zapped and dies for a minute or two." Mika said.

"Yeah, but he's indestructible. Those things wouldn't work on him." Eliza said and Mika nodded. "Yeah, stupid indestructibility."

"Well, good luck getting him off his but with his buddy Henry in town. Even Andrea and Lucas were nice enough to help us with the fire bees and murder bears." Miles said and Eliza nodded.

"So, we all agree. We gotta destroy Henry!" Chapa said and she closed her hands together making them spark. "We're not gonna end Henry. He's like my older brother." Eliza said and Chapa rolled her eyes playfully.

"Or, we can stand up to Ray." Mika said and everyone agreed.

"And we tell him that we're exhausted and we're sick of putting our lives on the line while he and his BFF are having a sleepover!"

"Yeah!"

"And if he doesn't like it, we're all quitting!"

"Yeah!"

"And I think Chapa should be the one who tells him!"

"Yeah!"

After a moment, realisation came across Chapa. "Why me?" She asked then looked over to her friends confused. Eliza shrugged and smiled at her innocently and took another bite from her burrito.

The fish then bit Miles' arm. "Ow!" He shouted before he punched the fish.

☆☆☆

The next day the five teens went up to the Man's Nest from their SWAG chairs to see Ray, Henry, Andrea and Lucas all sitting around the round couch eating Nacho Ball. "Hey!" Mika said as they stood up and walked over to them.

"What, what? I don't have a grey hair, you're old! What?" Ray said quickly and slammed a makeup mirror on the table. "We have something we wanna tell you." Eliza said.

"Yeah!"

"Chapa, your up." Eliza said as she went behind Chapa.

"We've been taking all of the emergency calls for the past few days."

"Yeah!"

"We think that you guys should take the next call!"

"Yeah!"

"We also think that we should be allowed to vaporise one person a year for absolutely no reason!"

"Yeah! Wait no!"

Chapa looked over at her friends confused. "Sure, we'll take the next call." Ray said and Eliza shrugged. "Well, that was easy." She said and Bose nodded in agreement. They then went over to their lockers and Eliza took out her water bottle.

"It's been a hot minute and my fists are getting thirsty, and crime is a tall glass of water." Ray said as he closed his fists. "Please do not punch my glass." Lucas pleaded but Ray ignored him and punched his glass making Lucas sigh in annoyance.

"Next call that comes in is gonna go home in a body bag." Ray said as he stood up and went to stand behind Henry. Andrea and Lucas followed. "I wanna fight crime." Lucas shrugged and Andrea agreed.

"Easy, guys. We don't even know when the next call is gonna come in." Henry said and the emergency alarm started going off. "That thing has perfect timing." Eliza smiled as she put her water bottle back in her locker and closed it.

"Oh, look at that. An emergency call." Chapa said as she slammed her locker shut and Mika went over to a study chair.

"How convenient." Ray said to Henry, Andrea and Lucas. Siena and Lucas smiled but Henry did not look excited which made me look at him confused. Before he'd love to go out and fight crime.

"Exactly, someone's trying to rob that corner shop: How Convenient." Mika said and Ray smiled brightly. "Looks like we're going to Pound Town!" He said to the three.

Henry chuckled lightly. "Pound Town is nice this time of year." He said as Ray, Andrea and Lucas took out their gum containers. "But. I really just wanna finish my Nacho Ball." He said.

Henry turned around to see Bose sitting on the stairs, eating his Nacho Ball. "Eliza ate it." Bose pointed to the curly haired girl and she looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "I did not!"

"C'mon man, pop one of those Dystopian gum balls. I wanna see that sweet 'stume." Ray said and Eliza nodded. "I wanna see!"

"I didn't bring any." Henry said and Andrea looked at him confused. Miles shook his head and teleported behind Henry. Miles took out a gum container from Henry's pocket. "Then what is this?"

"Guess I did bring some. Thanks buddy." Henry said sarcastically and took his gum back. Miles put his hand on Henrys shoulder but Henry shoved it off. "C'mon, How Convenient is just down the street. We'll be back in about five minutes." Ray said.

"Five minutes?" Henry asked. "Yeah, have I ever lied to you?" Ray asked and Lucas nodded.

"Yeah, many times." He said and Ray glared at him. "You once told me you were born in 1998." Henry said.

"I was! I was!" Ray said and Eliza and Bose looked at each other and shook their heads. "98! Year of the fist!"

"Alright let's blow and go!" Henry said and put a piece of gum in his mouth and the all blew a bubble.

"Ooh, nice." Eliza said to Andrea and Lucas and they both nodded with a smile.

Ray turned to Henry and noticed he wasn't wearing a mask. "Woah, dude. Where's your mask?"

"We tried to tell him, but he's too stubborn." Lucas said and Henry rolled his eyes at him. "We actually don't wear masks in Dystopia. I just think we're kinda behind that." Henry said and Eliza looked at him confused.

"That is incredibly irresponsible." She said and Henry looked at her. "No, it's not." He said and Eliza tilted her head to the side with a raised eyebrow. "Meanie." He said quietly.

"Well, you're in Swellview now so you're putting something on your face." Ray said and opened a drawer on a cart and took out a pair of sunglasses. Henry kept protesting but Ray finally managed to get them on his face.

"Have fun!"
"Good luck!"

Ray, Henry, Andrea and Lucas went over to the tube pad and the tube came down. "You wanna call it?" Ray asked Henry and Andrea. "We haven't done this in a while." She said and Lucas nodded.

"Up the tube!"

When the buzzer went off, Andrea, Henry and Lucas looked confused. "We go down the tube now." Ray said to them and Andrea and Henry looked embarrassed. "Down the tube."

Once they left, we turned around. "Ok, I'm eating Captain Man's Nacho Ball." Miles said and the group saw Bose sitting on the couch with cheese all around his mouth. "Eliza ate it." He said and put a nacho in his mouth. Eliza glared at him.

"You guys wanna have a sleepover at our place?" Mika asked and they all agreed.

☆☆☆

Once the friends got to the Macklin household, Mika went to go put her parents to sleep. After a while she came back into her room. "Ok, I got mom and dad to fall asleep." She said as she closed her door. "Finally." Miles said.

"You know what that means." Bose started and they all smiled. "Screen time!"

"Wish I had a phone." Chapa said as she held a magazine. Mika sat on her bed and Miles sat on a beanbag while Chapa sat at the bay window. Bose sat on the hanging chair and Eliza sat on the stool in front of him with her laptop, with Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets ready to play.

"Ok, no talking, no tapping, no bugging, no nothing." Mika listed.

"We know how screen time works, Mika." Miles said and Eliza nodded as she handed Bose a wireless earbud. "Why are we still talking when we could be staring?" Bose asked but the group all shushed him.

Eliza started playing the movie and not even ten seconds in, Mika's phone started to ring. "Oh, come on!"

Eliza stood up and handed Bose her laptop and went over to Mika who stood up to sit at the end of her bed. "Don't even think about answering that call!"

"It's your dad, we gotta answer it." She said and Eliza groaned. Chapa came over to us as Mika answered. "What do you want?!" She asked.

"You're interrupting Harry Potter!" Eliza added and Mika looked up at her. "You were gonna watch that without me?" She asked and Eliza shrugged.

"Oh, snap. My bad D-Force. It's just me, the kid and the twins are in a little jammy-jam but, don't worry, we can figure our way out of it." Ray said and Eliza raised her eyebrow.

"No! We need their help A-S-A-now!" Henry said in a panicked voice. "Please come help us!" Lucas pleaded.

"Sorry but Captain Man said that you guys would handle this call." Chapa said and Mika nodded even though they couldn't see her.

"She's right, I did promise we'd take this call. We gotta honour it. Even if it kills us." Ray said.

"But it will literally kill us if they don't help!" Andrea shouted.

"Please help us! What ever you want Captain Man will give to you!" Henry said. "You wanna fly the Man Copter?"

"You want a bunch of puppies?" Andrea asked the teens and Eliza's eyes widened and she had a massive smile on her face. Mika covered the speaker on her phone. "Puppies!" They all screamed before she removed her hand. "We're on our way." She said and she hung up.

"Ok, I want a puppy!" Eliza said as she went over to Mika's window and she opened it before she climbed out and used her super speed to get down. She looked back up to she the other still making their way down. "Hurry up, slow pokes!"

"We don't have super speed like you do!" Miles said said and Eliza nodded. "That's true. But you can teleport." She said and Miles stopped.

"You're right." He said before he threw his fist in the air, teleporting him beside Eliza. "Really, you couldn't take us?" Chapa asked as she climbed down. "You didn't ask." Miles shrugged and Chapa glared down at the two.

☆☆☆

Danger Force fell from the ceiling, landing on BlackOut. "How could you miss the floor, AWOL?" Volt asked as she stood up.

"At least we're here! Ungrateful!" AWOL said. Phantom stood up from the floor and noticed her brother and sister and best friend tied up. "Why are the lights off?" Volt asked as Phantom went over to Lucas to try and untie him.

"It's BlackOut!" Henry said and Phantom looked at him confused. "Who's BlackOut?" She asked.

"He's a bounty hunter from Dystopia." Andrea said and Phantom nodded. "I already stopped listening." Volt said as she went over to the electrical panel and zapped it, turning the lights back on.

Phantom gave up on using her hands to try and untie her brother so she used her energy manipulation and the thing that was holding Lucas against the wall fell down to the ground. Phantom turned around and did the same to Andrea. Captain Man came out with a piece of the wall tied to his back and the same thing wrapped around his waist, keeping the wall in place.

Andrea, Lucas and Phantom went over to help Brainstorm and ShoutOut with trying to untie Henry as Captain Man went to stand in front of BlackOut. "You didn't let me finish my quip. I said, 'knock knock," Captain Man started but before he could finish, BlackOut took his weapon and bashed it against Captain Man's chest, causing him to go flying back.

Phantom turned her head and looked at Captain Man with wide eyes. "Ouch." She said before she turned back and untied Henry. "Thanks, I owe you guys one. Bye!" Henry said after they untied him and he took Andrea's hand in his own and they ran towards the door with Lucas following.

The Danger Force members stopped them all from going out the door. "Where are you going?" Phantom asked.

"Yeah, the scary guy's that way." ShoutOut said and pointed to where BlackOut was with Captain Man who was on the floor. "Looks like Captain Man's taking care of it." Andrea said and BlackOut stabbed Captain Man in the chest with his weapon.

"Not very well." Phantom said as she winced. "Alright, we'll see you guys later. Tell Schwoz he can keep our dirty laundry." Lucas said and Henry nodded before they started making their way to the door only for Danger Force to stop them again.

"Stay here and help us beat this guy." ShoutOut said and AWOL nodded. "Yeah, Captain Man says that you're the best superhero he's ever seen, and that you two are the most determined people he knows." He said.

"That does not sound like him." Henry said and Andrea shook her head. "Captain Man says that we're garbage." Volt said and Phantom nodded,

"Yeah, he compares us to you everyday." She added and Volt nodded in agreement. "I'm sure you guys are pretty tough." Lucas said looking towards the kids.

"Why don't you stay here and we can show you?" Brainstorm said and AWOL nodded. "Yeah, we can take this guy down together." He said and he cringed. "That was a bit cheesy, wasn't it." He asked and everyone agreed.

The eight turned and looked at BlackOut. "You ready?" Phantom asked Henry, Andrea and Lucas. "Let's ride on this fool!" Henry said and Andrea nodded.

AWOL teleported behind BlackOut. He turned around and AWOL kicked his weapon out of his hand. Volt cartwheeled behind BlackOut as Henry punched him. Volt then zapped him as Andrea collected some water using her water power.

Henry ducked as Andrea threw the water towards BlackOut, causing him to stumble back. Phantom created a laser sphere and blasted it at BlackOut making him fall to the ground. Brainstorm then used his telekinesis to lift BlackOut of the ground and threw him towards Henry, who activated his force field and knocked out BlackOut.

Brainstorm and Phantom high-fived and the others all celebrated together. Captain Man finally got free from being tied up and stood up. "BlackOut, what do yo get when you cross a duck with a Shih Tzu? BlackOut?" Captain Man asked, not realising BlackOut was knocked out.

Captain Man kicked BlackOut's side and realised he was unconscious. "Ok, that's your one for the year." He said to the kids besides he went over and picked up BlackOut's weapon. "What are you gonna do with that?" Phantom asked him.

"I don't know, I just think it's cool." Captain Man said before he left with the others following behind.

☆☆☆

The next day, the kids were playing with their new puppies as Henry, Andrea and Lucas got ready to leave. "Tough group of kids you got there." Henry said as he looked over the the kids and Andrea nodded as she watched Bose and Eliza play with their puppies together with Mika.

"Yeah, it always surprises me how determination each one of them has. And oh my god they are baby talking to puppies." Ray said as he looked over to see the kids baby talking to the puppies.

"This was so worth it!" Miles said and the four other members agreed.  "What are you naming your puppy?" Bose asked Eliza.

"I think maybe Biscuit." She said and Bose nodded with approval. Eliza continued playing with her puppy and Bose looked at her with a smile.

"Later Dangers!" Henry called out to the kids and Mika stood up with her puppy in her arms. "Bye-bye Henry." She said in a baby voice while waving her puppies paw.

"Bye!" The others said in a baby voice. Eliza stood up and went over to her brother and sister as she held Biscuit. "You better be back soon." She said to Andrea and Lucas and they both nodded.

"Don't worry. We'll be back before you know it." Andrea said and Lucas agreed. "You can't get rid of us that easy." He said and Eliza chuckled.

"Come here." Andrea said and opened her arms for Eliza. Eliza smiled and went into her older sisters embrace, careful with the puppy in her arms. Lucas joined the group hug and they stayed like that for a few minutes. When they pulled away, Henry stepped closer to them.

"Don't cause too much trouble while we're gone." He said to the younger girl. "How can I? You're taking all the trouble with you." Eliza said and Henry rolled his eyes playfully at the girl before he wrapped his arms around her, careful with the puppy.

When they pulled away, Henry ruffled her hair and she playfully glared at him. "Bye, Shortie." He said and Eliza smiled. "Bye, Hen."

Henry, Andrea and Lucas all hugged Ray and Eliza one more time in a big group hug before the three went over to the tube pad.

Andrea and Henry held hands and Lucas sighed. "Always the third wheel." He said and Eliza laughed. They all waved goodbye before Henry said, "down the tube!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

274 6 11
โ› every time i close my eyes, it's like a dark paradise โœ in which she doesn't remember the only boy she's ever loved jack champion x fem!oc ONGOING
58.6K 1.1K 49
โ…ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€แดแดส€แด‡ ษขแด„!!!โ… แด›สœษชs ษชs แด€ษด แด‡ษดแด›ษชส€แด‡ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดŠแดœsแด› า“แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€แดแดส€แด‡ ษขแด„<๐Ÿน ษช'แด แด‡ แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด›สœษชs ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แด€ สŸแดแด› แดา“ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ sแด‡แด‡แดแด‡แด… แด›แด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€s ษชษด แดส ส™แดแดแด‹...
19.8K 178 22
Matt dillon imagines and headcannons
96.7K 1.8K 114
@emiliovmartinez liked your post ---- You've probably read thousands of these so why not read another.