Guilty [Completed]

By ddrrrs2pt0

One wrong decision and everything changed More

Chapter 1- 6 Years Later
Chapter 2- Stick To Your Door
Chapter 3- My Heart Will Keep Crying
Chapter 4 - Why He?
Chapter 6- I Wanted You But Not Like This
Chapter 7- Black Magic And Chances
Chapter 8- Embarrassment
Chapter 9- Closeness
Chapter 10 - My Daughter
Chapter 11- I Love You Too
Chapter 12- This Time, Its Forever
Epilogue

Chapter 5- Happy He

518 60 441
By ddrrrs2pt0

There are two parts in this chapter. One is the original story and the second one is the alternate ending

I already changed the storyline so many times. Now nothing will change. Absolutely nothing. I thought for too long but couldn't come up with anything so sorry. The alternate ending will be removed tomorrow and there is rona dhona in that part. Listen to Kaun hovega for futher mood spoil.

Rakshit- (not the same day)

I was walking towards my home with a bottle of beer in my hand. The stumbling in my steps was a sign that I was drunk, again. After I saw Drishti's daughter I decided to quit drinking. Even got successful.

But on seeing Drishti again, my heart ached to see what I had lost. Everything satrted spinning around me and as I was about to fall near the porch in a drunken fit, two hands circled around my waist and an angelic voice was heard- Mr. Shergill

As soon as that voice hit my ears, my heart started beating at quicker notions and my body felt the touch I longed for.

Mrs. Shergill

She pulled me up and rested my arm on her shoulder fot support. All the time I was smiling like a bewitched fool. It might seem stupid to everyone but pain has different impacts on different people and pain in love is the worst.

Drishti:- Mr. Shergill kitni pi hai apne. Kya hal bana lia hai apna.

Rakshit:- tum ho na mera khayal rakhne ke lea Mrs. Sher-

Drishti(hesitant):- Malhotra. Mrs. Malhotra.

I chuckled at her statement and tried connecting the beer bottle to my mouth but its destiny was to be broken by an angry Drishti.

Drishti:- Mr. Shergill bs!

Rakshit(childly):- okayyyyy

I kept my finger on my lips and hugged Drishti further. She ain't mine but alchol gets the best of you.

Rakshit:- Drishti where were you? You know I looked for you for a year and when I found you, you were getting married!!! You hurt me.

She didn't speak a word, only took a key from my pocket and unlocked the house door using it. Even if my weight was much greater than hers she managed to drag me to one of the bedrooms and put me down on the bed.

Drishti:- take rest. I'm leaving.

As she was about to go I caught her wrist. Her doe eyes silently looked at me as I nodded my head in a no asking her to stay. But how could she? Someone explain that to the poor heart.

Rakshit:- stay

Drishti:- I can't

Rakshit:- for some time?

There was a minute of silence and she settled down beside me, not forgetting to pull her hand away from mine. Then there was me who blamed her of cheating on me with my brother. She was such a loyal wife, wasn't she?

Rakshit:- you hate me? Nafrat krti ho? Mujhse

She nodded her head in a no and sighed telling me she didn't feel anything for me- be it love or hate.

Rakshit:- pr phir bhi bahr mere lea-

Drishti:- Vicky. Vicky ka wait kr rai thi tab tumhe aise dekha. (A lump formed in her throat that she swallowed and looked at me) kya hal bana lea hai apna apni zindagi mein age bad jao Rakahit. Please, aisa mat karo apne sath.

Rakshit:- tumhari jagah kisi aur ko kaise din Drishti?

Drishti:- jaise 6 sal pehle di thi, vaise hi aj phir se de do. Kya dikkat hai.

Rakshit(crying):- Drishti vo galati thi. Please aisa mat karo mere sath, bahut tarpa hu tumhare bina, ab aur mat tarpao. Please. (whispers) vapis aa jao.

Drishti:- kyu zid laga rakhi hai Rakshit. Agar age nahi badna to kam se kam khush to raha karo. Tumhara parivar-

Rakshit:- chod gae mujhe sab.

She looked at me in shock while I smiled at her and cleaned my tears. This was what I got for hurting an innocent soul like you love. She stayed silent for a few minutes.

Drishti:- ab mein chalti hun

I knew she said it because she couldn't see me crying in front of her. She knew I would start begging her and to avoid all of this, she decided to leave.

Rakshit:- Drishti. Tum bhi ja rai ho.

Drishti(looking away):- han. Mujhe rokna mat.

Rakshit:- bas ek sawal puchna chahta hun. Puch lun?

Drishti(half crying):- pucho

Rakshit:- kya tumhari zindagi mein koi jagah khali hai?

Her body tensed and she got up to leave when I held her waist from behind and sobbed behind her back. Everything inside me was pouring out in front of her, but she was unable to do anything.

Rakshit:- Drishti please. Mein tumhari zindagi mein ek kone mein para rahunga. Tumhe har din Vicky ke sath dekh lunga, tumhare ane vale bachon ko bhi khilaunga, koi shikait nai karunga. Tumse pyar bhi nahi mangunga. But please, ek jagah de do na apni zindagi mein. Bahut intazar kia hai tumhare meine. Thodi jagah de do Drishti. Mein bs tumhe khush dekh kar hi khush ho lunga. Please.

I cried hard at this point and her body shook too. She cried and fell on her knees. I hugged her from back and cried with her.

Drishti:- kyu khud ko takleef de rahe ho Rakshit. Mat karo aise.

Rakshit:- Chahe tum Mrs. Shergill na ho, Mrs. Malhotra ho. Mere dil mein tum hamesha rahogi Drishti, hamesha. Manta hu galati ki thi meine. Par pyar bhi kiya to sirf tumhe kia. Mere zindagi mein tumhare ilawa koi nahi ai Drishti. Koi nahi. Vi shadi nakli thi Drishti. Nakli.

Drishti:- to us din mujhe jane ko kyu bola? Divorce ke bad bhi mein tumhara intezar krti rahi par tum nahi ae. Jab ae tab tumne mere sawalon ka jawab dene ke bajae mujhe jane ko keh dia. Kitni bar mein apni izzat ka sauda krti? Kitni bar?

Rakshit:- Drishti keh do tum abhi bhi mujhse pyar krti ho Drishti. Ek bar keh do.

Drishti:- Rakshit stop it! Chodo mujhe aur jane do. Ye pagalpan hai.

She tried getting out of my grip but I didn't let her go. Only when her sobbing started getting more intense did I leave her.

I made her cry, once again.

Rakshit:- Drishti (trying to touch her face) ro mat.

Drishti(crying more):- kyu dobara ae ho vapis? Vo bhi aise ban kar. Kyu aap khush nahi reh skte? Kyu?

Rakshit:- agar tum mujhe apni zindagi mein jagah do to-

Drishti:- Rakshit stop!

She yelled and stood up from the ground. I watched her with tears continously flowing down my face and some from her face too. Due to the high alchol consumption, I fainted. But before fainting, I sae her running towards me to hold me.

Rakshit:- I love you.

....

Few days later

No one's pov

Drishti started getting restless seeing Rakshit in that state. Everything about him was off. His face held no kind of emotions except those of pain. She could see him in that situation so one day she went to meet him and told him not to have any hope from her. When he bowed his head and nodded in a yes she extended a hand forward and asked him to be her friend.

For Rakshit it meant so much that he jumped so high in the air that his head hit the door above. Drishti laughed at him and both shook their hands.

As Rakshit had promised he was happy with being a part of her life and never expected more. He would take care of her daughter, play with her, they all would go out on family picnics and developed a good friendship. When Romi came to settle beside her she convinced him to forget everything and make a fresh start. She even told Vicky about everything so he never felt betrayed.

Vicky supported her but punched Rakshit once for hurting Drishti. After that they settled everything between them and lead a happy life. When Vinay told everyone how Rakshit live his life before this happiness, all of them shattered.

Rakshit was still in love with her but the pain had gone. Vicky and Drishti took care never to get much cozy in front of Rakshit to keep his heart from breaking. Rakshit's drinking habit had decreased and he started going to office once again. He went to a psychiatrist and started treating his depression. Being still in love but started getting happier. Vinay was happy to see all of this and joined him.

To Drishti, Rakshit was her best friend now. Everything was going smoothly until one day Rakshit opened the door to a crying Drishti in front of him.

She threw her into his arms and cried loudly while Rakshit cupped her face, tensed seeing his love cry. His world slid from under his feet when she cried louder each and every time.

Rakshit:- Drishti? Drishti kya hua? Ro kyu rahi ho?

And he remembered Vicky wasn't home for the fast few days.

Drisht:- Rakshit(crying) Vicky nahi mil raha

Alternate end (You should skip if u don't like sad endings. Even I don't like them but two devils were sitting on my head so had to write it)

They did not become friends. So assume her crying after they talked last night.

(Not the original end)

They searched for Vicky everywhere but couldn't find him. It took them days to track down Vicky's location and they ran to that place to find him.

Drishti was holding Sargun in her hand while searching for Vicky. Rakshit's eyes were filled with tears seeing her cry. He tried keeping those sounds out of his mind but couldn't. He promised her that he will bring her husband back. Even if it hurt him even more.

They got the news that Vicky was captured by some mafia for getting money and Rakshit sneaked to that place without informing Drishti.

When everyone else reached the place, they saw Rakshit coming towards them with a happy face and Vicky in his arms. The next bloody minute, they saw him lying on the ground as a bullet went through his back. Drishti screamed his name and ran towards him to hold him for the last time, she didn't know if if she could see him again or not.

Drishti:- Rakshit utho. Rakshit please uth jao. Mein apni zindagi mein tumhe jagah dungi Rakshit. Please uth jao. Dekho mein tumhare pas hun Rakshit. Rakshit!

Rakshit:- khudko sambhal lena. Mere zakham to bhagwan dho dega.

Drishti:- (still cries loudly) Rakshit please mat jao. Please

Rakshit:- (smiles) akhir mein tumhari mafi pa li na?

She nodded her head brightly and held him even tighter. Her breathing mingled with his heartbeat as he cupped her face and pecked her lips for the last time.

Rakshit:- I love you Drishti. Mujhe aur kuch nahi chahea.

The nib of his life's pen broke.

Thus ended their story. Everyone stood at their places crying at his fate. She had a lover, an extremely crazy one who was now gone.

If it broke between them, even God would cry. His breathing stopped in her lap, in her lap. He had found his peace when he heard her say- I love you too Rakshit sir.

There laid a dead body, smiling. He heard those words at last, but it was too late. His entire world had collapsed, not just in words but in reality. She knew he meant it when he said hers was the only name on his soul and he would die with her name only.

In the memory of her Mr. Shergill she named her baby Boy Rakshit, and lived with all those sweet memories she had of him.

His was an incomplete story but he didn't want hers to be incomplete too. He watched her from heaven too- praying for her happiness to God.

Rakshit:- agle janam mein jane nahi dunga tumhe Drishti. Bilkul nahi

Next part of orginal story will be out in evening or at night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 468 11
Lets see..
4.2K 449 9
Let's see..
3.1K 385 13
Let's see..
4.3K 389 10
Let's see..