Love After Marriage

By IyraSingh

I have no clues why did I ever agree to marry before meeting once to my now husband! I have met his family an... More

Author's note
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70

CHAPTER 66

1.7K 114 62
By IyraSingh

VED'S POV:

I am such a dumb fuck!

She came closer because she wanted to, she didn't accidently keep her hand on my knee! To think of it, koyi galti se agar haath rakhta hai toh utha leta hai!

Tu paagal hai Ved! Honestly, she looked so cute when she was glaring at me, all I wanted to do was kiss all over her face! But she was angry at me and I didn't wanna do anything that would add to that!

I took a deep breath and tried to tell her as to why I behaved the way I did!

"So It's been 5 years since I was in a relationship, now I don't know how to you know behave, it's been 5 years I touched someone romantically! All the feelings, I don't know how to handle them without making you uncomfortable.. I am just trying to be super cautious, I don't wanna make you uncomfortable! I don't know how to explain this! " I just hope she understands!

All these feelings are a bit too much for me! main  bhool gaya hoon apni partner ko special kaise feel karate hain! Fuck yaar!

Yaar itni cute hai na yeh! The way she tried to crack a joke and failed miserably at it but still made it hard for me to control my smile! 

I am so glad that we managed to sort out this misunderstanding before it even began!

I love how she can easily voice out her demands or expectations! Why is it so hard for me? Itni easily she asked me to shift closer to her, main toh chuityon ki tarah waha he baitha rehta!

I was hoping that I could feed her but before I even got the chance, Rudy came in! Aur phir instead of going away he came and sat near Divi while keeping his head on her shoulder! I wish I had those guts! 

Rudy being the asshole took the entire tiffin with him! Meri biwi mere liye laayi thi!

When I got up to order something, she just told me to sit with her, I looked at her and decided to go sit on the couch with her! meri he biwi hai padosi ki thodhi hai!

But when she looked at me, I got nervous and said ki chair uncomfortable thi!  Ved tu poora din uss he chair par baith ta hai! what's wrong with you! She just gave me a smile at that! I know that she knows that it was just an excuse! koyi ni Ved! it's ok!

Should I mover closer to her? Desperate lagoonga kya? Desperate na lagne ke liye I made the stupidest move anyone could make! I fucking fake yawned to keep my arm around her and she obviously caught it! 

When she called me a school boy, seedha ego par jaa kar laga!

"What are you? a school boy?" She asked me not before kissing my cheek making me whine, "I am not a boy!" 

"But you're acting like one!" She retorted!

Haww! Just because I am a bit cautious doesn't mean she can call me a school boy!

"Div I have a lot of ways to prove that I am not a boy!" I said while moving my face closer to her trying to intimidate her...

"Then why don't you prove it?" To my shock, she moved closer to me making my gaze  drop to her lips! My mind went back to the morning when we almost had that kiss and my mouth went dry!

"Soch le! because if you'll ask me to stop after that, I won't!" I tried to scare her

"I won't ask you to stop!" She replied and fuck I needed to kiss her! I was looking at her eyes trying to understand the emotions that swirled in them but she looked away!

Before I could make her look back at me, the door opened and in came Saijal making me slump back on the couch!

"Sorry lovebirds! but, Ved you have a meeting with Mr. Rathore in 5!" With that Saijal left making me groan....

"I'll wait for you at home!" Divi said, giving me an unexpected kiss on the forehead, making me close my eyes and smile! 

This feeling is so unexplainable! I want to be with her at all times no matter what! It's like she's a magnet that pulls me towards her! I just want to keep her in my arms for eternity! That smile and those giggles! I can do anything for them! The way she cares for Riya-

"Bhai!" I opened my eyes to see Advi looking at me with confusion...

"Sab theek hai na?" I nodded at that...

"Toh phir aap aise couch par kyun baithe the?" He asked, enquiring further....

"Thak gaya tha toh aagaya! Anyways tu bata teri date kaisi thi?" I asked while getting up and wearing my blazer for the meeting!

"Uhh- date nahi woh-" He was stammering when I cut him off!

"Advi aaram se! It's just me! " He closed his eyes and took a deep breath!

"bhai pata hai, aisa lagta hai ki yeh meri first long time relationship hogi!" He blushed as he said it..

"Kyun?" I asked, I mean last night he said ki uski first girlfriend Saijal hai but ab long-term first! Samajh nahi aaya!

"I have dated two girls pehle, it never got beyond the talking phase, because they said that I was too busy with my family! Particularly you! They though that I treated you as my master unko yeh dynamic samajh nahi aaya kabhi! But with Saijal! " He ruffled his hair making me smile...

But, has he really been that busy with me that he never got to have a love life!

"Advi yaar I don't know how to apologize or compensate but I am really sorry you had to deal with my shitty life when you should've been partying and everything!" I really feel bad!

"Bhai! Maine jo kiya apni choice se kiya toh aap bura mat feel karo!" I smiled at him and took him in a hug!

"Awww! As much as I don't wanna break this moment! you have a meeting Ved!" Advi and I broke the hug and I stared at Saijal... She gave me a confused look...

"You're very possessive about your people aren't you?" I asked her....

"How is that relevant Ved?" She asked me....

"Nahi woh Divi ke saath I was spending time tu aagayi aur ab main apne bhai ke saath time spend kar raha tha toh tu aagayi! The only connection these two have is that they're your people!" I said in an accusatory tone!

She just held her hands against her chest glaring at me!

"Totally Ved! you caught the reason! Rathore ko bol deti hoon Ved sir deal main interested he nahi hain!" She said in a tone that scared the shit out of me!

"Acha baba sorry!" I said while raising my hands in defeat making Advi chuckle!

"You better be!" She said while giving me a last glare...

"Anyways! Before the meeting you need to sign this!" She said giving me a paper....

"EK baar read karle I  haven't had the chance to go through it! And Vait you need to sign this!" She said while giving Advi a paper... The fact that she addressed Advi as Vait didn't go unnoticed by me!

Once I was done reading and signing, I gave the paper back  to Saijal.... I picked up my laptop and was walking out when I paused and just to tease Advi I said, "Vait! aaj meeting main Rudy ko bhej de!" Advi literally gaped at me while Saijal blushed making me chuckle!

Cute hain yaar yeh dono!

The meeting went on for a very long time! While walking out of the room, Rudy asked me

"Bhai, when we are clearly interested in the deal and we know it is a fair deal then why are we negotiating so much?"

"That's a good observation Rudy! In fact there's a fair chance that this deal won't happen because we are negotiating a lot! I need you to jot down as to what you think is the answer! We'll discuss it kal subah!" He just nodded...

I noticed how his shoulders were slumped... He was walking towards Saijal's cabin when I asked him to come with me...

"thak gaya?" I asked...

"Haan bhai!" I nodded and gave him a file....

"Yeh file aaj tu papa ke saath lekar baithe ga and discuss it with him as if it's a new pitch! Before that I want you to write down your views on it and then after discussing it with papa, write your views again, then I want you to compare your views before and after the discussion with papa and write down the changes! I want it by tomorrow noon!" He nodded in reply and was getting up...

"Ghar chalein?" I aksed....

"Bhai but abhi toh office hours poore nahi huye!" 

"I have to talk to you about something, go tell Saijal that you're leaving!" He nodded and went away...

Shortly after, we were sitting in the car with me at the driver's seat.

"Kya hua bhai? You look serious..." Rudy said breaking the silence....

"Rudy, I am dissappointed in you." I said while driving to the nearby cafe...

"I am sorry bhai if I am not working hard enough! I promise I'll work harder please-"

"Rudy, it's not about the work." I said and he stopped rambling.

I parked the car and asked the waiter to serve two iced teas in the car...

"Why did you not tell me about your graduation?"

"I thought aap busy hoge" He replied while looking away...

"Rudy main gussa nahi karoonga. I want you to have an open conversation with me." He nodded at that...

"Why did you think that I won't come?"

"Bhai woh aap mere high school graduation ceremony main nahi aaye the aur main bahut sad hogaya tha, toh I didn't want to break my heart again, I thought if I won't tell you then I won't feel bad by your absence." He said while trying not to cry.

Fuck Ved! Fuck! Fuck!

I hugged him with all my might and he broke down in my arms...

I somehow managed to calm him down without breaking down myself...

"I am sorry Rudy, I am so sorry bacha." I said while rubbing his back..

"Bhai I know it wasn't your fault. It just wasn't my fault either." I nodded and kissed his forehead.

"I am sorry Rudy I have missed out on so much." He nodded and wiped his face. 

Our iced teas arrived and I handed him his glass...

"Bhai we used to get these pehle na?" He asked me, excited.

"Haan, jab tu aur Riya office aate the toh I used to get you guys here..." He nodded while taking a sip...

"Rudy , the other I noticed that you were trying to force Riya to not sit on the passenger's seat while I was driving..."

"Haan woh, I thought bhabhi will feel bad..."

"Rudy, ek secret bataon?" He nodded...

"When Div and I got married, we had decided that we will just be friends and nothing more... and honestly I was a jerk to her back then.... phir ek din I saw how she took care of all of you aur pata hai what did she tell me, she told me that all of you were her family toh teri bhabhi toh iss baat se offend nahi ho sakti aur main ab waapas pehle jaise hone ka try kar raha hoon.." I said telling him everything honestly....

"Bhai aap aur bhabhi, abhi kya scene hai aapka?" I chuckled at that...

"Tune apni bhabhi ko dekha hai na! kitni amazing hai! pyaar hogaya hai mujhe usse" He started laughing at that....

"Kya hua?"

"aap blush kar rahe ho!" He continued laughing making me wack his head...

"I haven't confessed abhi... but we're giving our relationship a chance" I started driving while he continued laughing....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE!

I KNOW I PROMISED A STEAMY CHAPTER BUT YAAR I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TODAY AND I WANTED TO UPDATE NO MATTER WHAT!

TARGET:60VOTES

I SWEAR NEXT UPDATE WILL BE LONG AND STEAMY. ALSO, NEXT WEEK SE I'LL E GIVING REGULAR UPDATES.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!

LOVE LOVE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 28K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
22.5K 1.4K 53
This not a regular love story of how you fall in love... but your fight for your love and how you sustain in it.... Meet Maan and Kirti as they take...
2.8M 158K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
389K 16.2K 35
Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 22/04/17 45 in romance on 17/07/17 120 in...