The True Saint

Oleh ambercoleman48jj

A darklina story~How would the story end if the battle at the climax of Seige & Storm between Alina and the D... Lebih Banyak

The Final War Has Just Begun
We Will Always Be Enemies
The Lantsov Garden
The Alternative Strategy
I Need You
Nothing Happened
The Hidden Room
A Broken Saint
My Wicked Side
Hope & Fear
A Game Of Dominance
My Queen
A New Party Trick
Alone For All Eternity
The Glorious Sun Summoner
The Wedding
Desire
Otkazat'sya
Lies & Traitors
The Outcome of Defiance
My Villain & My Balance
Keramzin Girl
Ogglibations & Fear
Love Is For The Weak
A Broken Darkling
Violence Begets Violence
I Promise
Grief & Vengeance
Lost Cause
Mercy
Clever Queen
Mrs. Morozova
A True Saint
Old Demons
Crowns & Envy
Dancing With the Enemy
Deceitful Queens & Devious Kings
Dead Man Walking
Love & War
A Bad Sharer
The Devil Himself
Unavoidable War
For All Eternity
The End
โ€ผ๏ธ Surprise Bonus Chapter: Sparkly Darklyโ€ผ๏ธ
Sequel
๐Ÿ”น ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ: Chapter 1๐Ÿ”น
๐Ÿ”นAll Things Must End: Chapter 2๐Ÿ”น
๐Ÿ”นChapter 3๐Ÿ”น
๐Ÿ”นChapter 4๐Ÿ”น
๐Ÿ”นChapter 5๐Ÿ”น
All Things Must End

Out Now!

1.5K 38 18
Oleh ambercoleman48jj

UPDATE: The first chapter was released on March 31, 2022
UPDATE #2: My Villain, My Balance is out with 21 chapters as of 6/13/22!
Update #3: My Villain, My Balance is completed!

If you read The True Saint, you might like:

"You might make me a better man."
"And you might make me a monster."
― Leigh Bardugo, Ruin and Rising
________________
If the Darkling succeeded in making Alina a monster, what would Alina act like under the Darkling's spell. Would she be cold and callous or would she try to fight it-would she try to be good? If you read my other Darklina book "The True Saint", this one is the opposite (although it does not connect with my other book so it can be read separately). Instead of Alina making Aleksander a better man, she becomes a monster. This takes place the night of the Winter Fete and continues until the end of Ruin & Rising. What would happen if Alina did not run that night and instead confronted the Darkling about her new knowledge of the Black Heretic? This book is a retelling of the Grisha trilogy if she had stayed-combining elements of the books and the show.
________________

PREVIEW:

"I could not see it at the time," I told the Darkling. "I was too blinded by your half-truths and seduction to see clearly. You claimed me that day at the Grand Palace when you grabbed my hand in front of the King, demonstrating to the world that you had a naive Sun Summoner under your control. But I will never be yours."

His colorless eyes flashed with fury and something that made them look hollow. Soulless. Inhuman. "Fine, make me your villain." I shifted in my seat uncomfortably. "But you are still my soldier," he fumed. "In my army. You are mine whether you like it or not."

"I will put my self-worth before duty," I said coldly.

We glared at each other through the mirror. Then, the Darkling's scowl seemed to fade leaving an unsettling glimmer of fire in his eyes. He leaned down leveling his mouth with my cheek. His lips brushed the shell of my ear when he whispered, "I will break you eventually. With time, you will see."

Cover art by: morgana0anagrom

Characters and universe created by: Leigh Bardugo

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

44.3K 1.5K 43
When Alina and her loyal followers escaped the royal chapel in Os Alta, they left the Darkling dying buried under the ruins. Now, he sits on the thro...
68.4K 2.4K 30
You're used to it all, the shadows, the bloodshed, the screams, you're always by his side after all. They call him The Darkling, but that's not who h...
36.3K 923 25
What if Alina and the darkling had gone further the night of the winter fate? What if they weren't interrupted till later? Alina is pregnant when she...
6.1K 128 15
Sequel to 'Fire and Shadows' After she is reunited with her lover, Anya helps the Darkling find Alina, so they can continue their plan to control the...