Not Alone [Jacob Black x Read...

Da jasijas1404

Y/N moves to Forks with her mom after her parent's divorce. Here she meets the love of her life, but will it... Altro

First Day
Plans
Interrupted
Confused
Dreaming
Ready
The Pack
A/N and Apology
Muffins
Comfort
Excited
Here
Bonfire
Movies
Shopping
Bracelet
Dinner
Tears
Mama
Over
Birthday
Bad Surprise
Talk
Always

Pizza

7.5K 171 101
Da jasijas1404

Time skip

The week after meeting the pack was exciting, to say the least. I spent most days after school at Emily's. She helped me with my homework and afterwards we would bake and watch movies together. She became the older sister I never had, and never knew I needed.

I talked to her about everything, including things I never told Jacob. I told her about how stressed I was with my family's financial situation, how sad I really was about my relationship with my father, and how insecure I was about Jake and Bella's relationship.

"I know he's my soulmate," I explained meekly, "but there are times I wonder if he would have chosen me if he hadn't imprinted." I sniffled quietly before looking up at Emily

She looked at me with comfort, but not pity, "I understand how you feel, and most imprints feel the same way. The only thing you need to focus on is your relationship with Jacob, and growing it. I know he loves you, more than anything," she comforted, squeezing my hands with her own.

I nodded again, wiping away a tear. "Thank you Emily. I appreciate you being there for me," I spoke again before saying, "I'm gonna go rinse my face, I probably look really puffy right now." I laughed. She smiled before pulling away her hands.

Emily was right. It's silly to think what if, when I have what did.

That night I slept well, tears always did that.

That Friday

I awoke with sunlight in my eyes. Luckily today is a Teacher Development day, so we didn't have school. I stretched before slowly getting up. I walked into the kitchen to a note on the counter.

Y/N,

I didn't wanna wake you, but I'm gonna be on a work trip for a couple days. There's money on the fridge to get whatever food you want. Feel free to spend the night at a friend's house or have a friend over. Just, no funny business. I'm trusting you!

I love you princess

XOXO Mom

I chuckled at the pet name she gave me as a child. She always treated me like her little princess. I took the money off the fridge and contemplated for a bit before deciding what to do.

I walked to the phone and dialed the number I knew by heart by now. The line rang for a couple seconds before someone answered.

"...Hello?" a rough voice answered eventually, a voice I immediately recognized as Jake.

"Hey Jake." I smiled through the phone.

"Hey, Y/N." he answered, noticeably more awake now, it was as if I could see his excitement.

"So, I have the day off, and I was wondering if you wanted to come and watch some movies with me?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes!" he answered quickly,"I mean.. Yeah, of course.."

"Great! Be here in 30 minutes, I'll order some pizza." I sing-songed.

"Perfect. I'll see you soon." he chuckled across the line.

"See you soon." I responded before ending the phone call.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, seeing as it was almost noon, when I looked at myself in the mirror. "I'm a mess," I said to myself, wide eyed in my reflection. Fuck, why did I only give myself 30 minutes?? I quickly brushed my teeth before putting my hair up in a quick ponytail and washing my face.

I sped out of the bathroom into my room. I looked through my dressers to try to find something somewhat decent. I found a pair of sweatpants and tossed them onto my bed. I then rushed to my closet to try to find a shirt to wear.

I was going through the hangers when I came upon one of Jake's shirts from one of his many sleepovers in the past couple months. A slight blush came upon my face and I decided to wear it, if only to see his reaction.

I was ready with 15 minutes to spare. I called the pizza place and ordered two pepperoni pizzas to be delivered.

I went to the hallway closet and grabbed a few pillows and a big blanket. Then, I heard the doorbell ring. A huge smile grew across my face and I quickly ran to open it. I swung open the door and there stood Jake.

He looked me up and down and a huge blush came across his face as he noticed my- his- shirt. The same blush came across my face as I looked down shyly before looking back up to my boyfriend. He had a childish grin on his face. I laughed before speaking, "Well, are you gonna come in or what?" I asked, moving to let him in.

"So, um, what do you wanna watch? I basically have every movie in existence." I chuckled, "How about an action movie?" I turned around, not realizing Jacob would be right behind me.

I flushed at how close we were and he chuckled. His hands found themselves on my hips and I placed my hands on his chest. Our faces were inching closer and together... When the doorbell rang. We both jumped back slightly and I chuckled, "That must be the pizza.."

I walked over to the door and opened it, to see Mike standing there in a pizza delivery uniform. "Oh, uh, hey Y/N." he chuckled embarrassingly, "didn't know you lived here."

"Didn't know you worked there haha," I laughed awkwardly, waiting to get my pizza.

We stood there for a couple seconds before I said something, "So, uhhhh... my pizza?" I nodded towards the boxes he was holding.

"Oh, yeah," he muttered, handing them to me, "that'll be $16."

I nodded and reached into my pocket for the money my mom gave me. "So, you're gonna eat that all alone? I mean- I get off my shift soon if you want some company..." Mike offered.

I was caught off guard, "Oh, uhh.." I stuttered, trying to find a polite way to decline him when I felt a hand on my hip, "She's got company, Bud. And three's a crowd." I heard Jacob behind me.

Immediately I saw Mike turn red, I gave him a thin smile and handed him a 20, "Keep the change, see you at school." I nodded and closed the door. Jacob took the pizzas from my hands and put them on the counter.

"I'm glad you saved me," I chuckled, "it was so awkward." I shook my head. Jacob laughed in response, walking towards me.

"Well, I had to show him that you're mine." he remarked, pulling me close to him. I giggled, "Remember when you said that dating him wouldn't be a bad thing?" I teased, placing my hand on his chest. He chuckled again, "How wrong I was."

He leaned down toward my lips and I met him in the middle, placing my hand on his cheek. He held me closer by my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Eventually we broke apart and I let out a little laugh, to which Jake smiled. "So. Movie?" I peered up at him and he nodded.

While I was getting the pizza, he picked out a movie, The Day After Tomorrow (2004). "Ooo this is a good one," I commented, picking the box up. I inserted the disc and pressed play as Jake got the pizza ready. I set up the pillows and blanket as he came over with the pizza. He set the food and drinks down on the coffee table in front of us before plopping down on the couch.

I grabbed a piece of pizza and snuggled up next to him. He put his arm over my shoulder, pulling me in closer.

As the movie continued, I could hardly focus. Jacob was rubbing small circles around my shoulder, and it was so comforting. As the movie went on I became more and more drowsy until I eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was laying across Jake's lap as he was playing with my hair. "Morning, sleepyhead." he whispered, still playing with my hair. I smiled up at him before asking, "What time is it?"

"A little after 4." he answered. I nodded slightly before sitting up. I was still tired, though, so I rested my head on his shoulder and kept my eyes closed.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I mumbled

"You're so pretty when you sleep." Jake answered. I smiled and snuggled closer into him, eventually falling back asleep.

I woke up again, but this time, Jacob wasn't there. I got up and groggily walked to the counter and found a note, and this one wasn't from my mom.

Beautiful-

I had to go do rounds and I didn't wanna wake you. I had a lot of fun tonight. I'll come see you when I can.

Love,

Jake

I smiled before folding the note and taking it with me to my room and putting it in my top desk drawer. I know it seems silly, but I want to keep every little note from him. I grabbed a book and plopped onto my bed, my reading lamp being the only thing lighting up the room.

I felt myself getting drowsy and glanced up at the clock in my room- 10:57. I should head to bed. It was then a thought popped into my head. I quickly jogged into the living room and grabbed the pillow Jake had used. I then sped back into my room and climbed in bed. That night was the best I had slept in a long time.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

479K 9.4K 34
(Y/n)'s past has effected her life in a big way. She moves back to Forks and meets Edward Cullen. Will she fall in love with him or will it be hard...
712K 23.6K 22
After a night (Y/N) (L/N) was attacked by a monster of some sort, things were never going to be the same. In order to gain control of herself, she mu...
365K 10.8K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
23.4K 577 11
As Bella was moving to Forks to live with her father Charlie she thought he had been alone all this time but that was not the case. {Heavy editing}