The deal. (Jeff the killer x...

By CrAsh_baNg_b00m

(Gender nutural ) Y/n lives a normal life, in a normal town, with normal friends, and a normal boyfriend. Wha... More

Chapter 1. Go to sleep.
Chapter 2. Glasgow smile.
Chapter 3. Deal.
Chapter 4. Extra credit
Chapter 5. Polaroids.
Chapter 6. You love me.
Chapter 7. 24 hour freedom.
Chapter 8. Stuttering boy.
Chapter 9. Damn proud. (SMUT!!)
Chapter 10. Therapy.
Sorry...discontinued.
IM BACKKKK-
ok ok fr this time

11.

395 7 0
By CrAsh_baNg_b00m

(Y/N POV)

My eyes shot open as i looked around me in terror. I soon realized I was in the cabin, with Jeff laying in the bed next to me. I laid back relieved. It had been a dream. I tried to recall the events of the dream. Two things stuck out to me, Stockholm syndrome and the link from a zelda looking guy. I felt Jeff get up next to me and I faked sleep. I listened as he left the room through the hatch in the floor. I got up, feeling the cold air around me as I left my blankets. I saw that he left my laptop on the floor. Cool. I guess that was his form of making breakfast in the morning. Like a 'thank you for sleeping with me' present. I picked it up and put it on my lap. I googled 'link from zelda with blood dripping from eyes'. I came across an alleged internet entity named 'BEN DROWNED'. I looked around the web and read a few articles. Soon i found a podcast called 'Creepy' on Spotify, they had an episode on BEN DROWNED. It was around 3 hours long and I listened to the whole thing. I was fascinated. I looked around and found some things associating Jeff with BEN, and something called 'Slenderman'.

I placed the laptop down and looked at the clock. It was now 6:24 A.M.. I didn't even notice it was light outside. I guess I was up all night. A thought popped into my head. If I had now previous knowledge of BEN, how was he in my dream..? And why did dream BEN tell me he knows jeff? Where was he trying to take me? I tried to adjust to a more comfortable position. I wanted jeff. I desired his warmth, his presence.

(Read next chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 753 92
HEY!!! I'm obsessed with wattpad lol but this is the first book I've wrote! This is what I think about what the ninja will do in certain scenarios...
69.4K 2.3K 26
"I take my pills and I'm happy all the time / Happy all the time / Yeah I'm happy all the time" {STARTED : June 11th, 2018} {FINISHED : August 13th...
130K 3.2K 17
It all started with an awkward morning encounter. /// All characters belong to Bnha, this is just a fanfic! The art is not mine.
289K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...